It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well, this is either a bad joke or some serious crap is getting ready to go down.

Anyone else have any information on this?

[edit on Mon Mar 29th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I have seen her before but I can not out my finger on it?

I figured it out she has cried wolf before and I cant remember the thread but she was wrong. And what she is saying is way over the top this time if it true all I have to say is I will eat my words.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
im going to cry bull on this to because well a Provost Marshal is a

Provost Marshal is the officer in the armed forces who is in charge of the military police (often called the provost). There may be a Provost Marshal serving at many levels of the hierarchy and he may also be the public safety officer of a military installation, responsible for the provision of fire and ambulance services as well as law enforcement. A Provost Marshal may also be in charge of the execution of punishments.
And I don't see the military doing jack about anything. using youtube as a news outlet is just silly imo. and this woman needs help if she thinks this is really going on right now.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
[color=#00BFFF]Link

Quick search of that guys email yielded the original(?) posting.

Enjoy watching the narrated version or read it there at that link above.

Interesting find also....

PART 01

PART 02

PART 03

Interesting.

Enjoy.

[edit on 3·29·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Heh, I was just about to post those... Hmm, looks like there is more to this than just idle talk...Very interesting.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Whoa, there appears to be a whole more to this.

All 50 states are involved.

The military is involved.

IRS to be GONE by February 2011.

This appears to have state sanction of some kind.

Foreclosures to end.

Still listening.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
This sounds serious.

Don't forget,Obama declared Regional Government just a while back,and I assume those governors are preparing to take control as well?

I'm very curious where this is headed.

Interesting thread,indeed. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No the military is not involved that is just silly. and as for this guy it is all just words till I see different.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Indeed, When you experience the legal system in all it's glorious facets you will understand that this really starts sounding legit.

I'm stunned and it's hard to stun me.

I've been researching these people and Tim Turner mentioned is NOT Hal Turner that loon radio broadcaster.

Now this guy claims to be a State Coordinator For Texas and it all seems very plausible.

This will be interesting to see how this plays out.

If Gran Jury's issue the papers to Governors (or those MP Marshal guys IDK) it sounds very plausible. Monday 29th.

I can debunk pretty quick and I'm having a hard time here ... help me out.

Edit to add : I hope that you trade the S&F for the new NON-FRN's ... BTW sick of seeing Bernanke. We can retire a bust of him in the sewer system.

[edit on 3·29·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Wow, over 1,300 people involved, and he said the reason this has moved forward ahead of schedule is that Obama was about to sign 3 treaties which signed our nationality away, allowing UN troops to be walking the streets of America.

I don't what to make of all this either yet, but it could be the news of the century.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

How do you "KNOW" the military is not involved?

From alot I've read,many in the military are more than a little concerned over whether or not Obama is eligible to be giving orders. To them,it can mean life or death.

It could be true...we'll find out if it is,because something potentially this big will not stay a secret!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Replace corporate government and restore the American republic
… by March 31?

Guardians Of The Free Republic

This site will give you a better understanding of what is really happening.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No the military is not involved that is just silly. and as for this guy it is all just words till I see different.

Umm, then maybe you better read this:

After a year of face-to-face negotiations with high-ranking members of the armed forces of the united States of America, the leaders of the freedom movement have joined together to bring you a four step comprehensive remedy—the Restore America Plan—whereby the military has agreed to follow the orders of the legitimate de jure government upon proper restoration and execution.

To be clear, this is not a typical patriot “remedy.” The four step Restore America Plan was proposed by high-ranking members of the military who are tired of taking orders from a corporate CEO, and who recognize the People as the last chance to avoid a third world war. In fulfilling the call to action, the Guardian Elders who wrote the Declaration and designed the implementation plan are prepared, with your assistance, to restore the one true sovereign authority on the land once and for all, as the only lawful government of the United States of America in truth and in the eyes of the military commanders.

guardiansofthefreerepublics.com...

[edit on Mon Mar 29th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Here is the link to the site on the vids-Guardians of the Free Republic

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Can we get some better researchers here to debunk this ???

This is big news and I'm stumped on validity.

The voice on the conference call claims to be Texas state official.

This could be staggering news in a few hours or days.

I'm all for a peaceful resolution to the tyranny that has infested our government all the way down to the traffic cops.

United States of [color=#47b5e7]America and [color=#00BFFF]JUSTICE... FTW \o/

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
sounds like a bunch of BS. I have already spent my alotted amount of days worrying about TEOTWAWKI this year.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
With all do respect to the OP.

This sounds good....BUT,

I smell more BS. Lots of stuff like this pops up and didly squat comes of it. I can guarantee that Our Texas gov "Gov. Good hair" Perry is a snake set on the presidency and wont be going along with this. I'll lay odds that Schwartzenegger wont either.

In short, I think many (if not) most will go with this. As soon as they signed onto this, Maobama would have there ass in a sling and shot!

It would be nice if it were true, I just dont think so. The squirrelly lady in the first video is the kiss of death to this thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So, these people claim that they have organized a coup d'etat with the support of the Supreme Court and the the U.S. Military based on serving Grand Jury indictments to all 50 Governors all at once? So, are these supposedly real, legal, secret grand juries that have been hearing evidence for some time now or are these just a bunch of people who got together in rooms somewhere, called themselves "grand juries" and started making resolutions amongst themselves.

It just sounds so bogus to me. I'm sure when absolutely nothing comes of this in a few days or weeks we'll get other messages from these people about how the plan was subverted by some devious scheme of whomever. I'm curious who will get blamed.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Some more links-

A Brief Proposal to Restore Financial Sanity and the People’s Wealth
by Sam Kennedy, Christian patriot and M.D.

Project Avolon website “The Restore America Plan”: Peaceful solution to end US corruption

I am still trying to find some links to military info.

Now, a thread a little while back from a member mentioned that his uncle was given a position for something called the Second Coming component.

We broke it down to be some type of code word. I postulated that it meant the Second Revolution. Still trying to find more info and trying to debunk. Still reading.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Ok, first let me say there is a reason I put this in Skunk Works. It's because we don't know how true this is. But more importantly, it is an invitation to all to participate in further research on the topic, and to bring in information to the thread. Your shallow comments that this is BS get us absolutely nowhere. I realize it may well be BS, and that's why I put it in Skunk Works. So you are not saying anything to just jump on the thread with the BS claim.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now as to the reason the military may be onboard with this, it could well be they know that more than just wardrums are beating upon the doors of Iran at this time. There has been a long propaganda campaign to demonize them profusely, and the intelligence agencies have tried their damnest to saturate the MSM with false stories of their intention to build a nuclear weapon. Giving apparent "just cause" for a bombardment, at least, of Iran's nuclear facilities.

And the military, now fresh in the face of realizing the Iraq and Afghan wars were sold to them based on lies, is probably "twice bitten, thrice shy"- and extremely skeptical of anything the CIA comes up with on Iran. And well they should be.

That combined with other nefarious plots going on behind the scenes, like the 3 treaties mentioned previously, would contribute to the understanding of why the military would go along with something like this.

If power is not soon divested back to the states, with 50 well regulated militias at the ready, these criminals in Washington may drag us into another war that not only we cannot afford, but that may cause the entire middle east to erupt like a volcano. And volcanic ash, I might point out, can affect the whole globe. "Blowback" it is called, but in this case it may well mean "blowup."

I'll tell ya what though, I have been saying for some time that I would not be surprised to see the military attempt some kind of coup on Washington to stop this madness. And this could well be it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join