It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanTodd
SB- i have many questions for you. First before 9/11 occoured did you tell anyone that you predicted 2 planes to hit buildings in the middle of september? Second I would like to hear more predictions from you, so that if they come true you will become more believable. Third if nothing happens in florida on the 15th nobody will take you seriously here anymore. Fourt you should contact the schools and ask if they have george bush planned to come to thier school and warn them that if they have george bush there to make the security high or something.

[edit on 11-8-2004 by DanTodd]

So many questions... 1) Yes, I told my husband (at the time) about my prediction with the planes but naturally I can't prove it to you because it wasn't documented in any way - which is why a site like this is so awesome.

2) If nothing happens on August 15th OF COURSE no one will take me seriously. That's the risk I take and I don't care if I fall flat on my face if I'm wrong. I've been RIGHT too many times in the past to ignore this vision.

3) If I call Florida schools and ask them about dates/times Bush will be visiting you can be ASSURED my sorry ass will be sitting in Guantanomo Bay if my prediction comes true. I learned this the HARD WAY... remember?

4) To the person who asked if I was a fraud: Duuuhhhh. I cannot self-determine my own "fraudness". Only you can. Again, come January 1, 2005 you will know FOR SURE if anything I said had some truth to it. Then call me a fraud or a gifted psychic. The choice is YOURS, not mine, babe.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Posting "psychic" predictions in a public forum, even anonymously, requires courage.

Ridiculing such predictions and the person making them requires no courage at all. In fact, the majority of the ridicule I have seen posted to this thread reeks of abject cowardice.

I do not know if southbeachpsychic's predictions are true, or if she has any form of psychic ability. That all remains to be seen.

However, I am certain that the majority of those ridiculing her in this thread are absolute idiots. You don't need to be a psychic to see that.

For those of us who left junior high school behind us many years ago, ad hominem posts have no value whatsoever, and are nothing more than noise in a medium already plagued by too much noise.

Please stay focused on the topic, and save the lame insults for the schoolyard.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ok...... I want no more insults on this thread, If you have nothing constructive to say then please post else where,

Thank you

Asala

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Re: Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination.
"Today is June 2, 2004. I am a closet psychic due to my high-profile position in the entertainment biz, however, I have been having major preminitions and visions for months - and lately they are getting stronger and stronger.."

1. What advantage would there be for terrorists to install Dick Cheney as president if there should be a Bush Assasination ? I think Cheney would be much more aggressive than Bush in defeating terrorists. They understand that. Why would they install someone more inclined to use nukes ?

This war on terrorism is going to be active for 3 or 4 generations. It should have been stopped with George H.W. Bush and/or during the Clinton administration. As a consequence we now have 19,000 terrorists in sleeper cells in the US.

Dealing with the hand we've been dealt. Cheney may not end up as hated as you predict if he's all that stands between the civilized word and the destruction of the US. On the contrary, even his succesor will most likely be a republican as another wartime president allowing a continuum of troops and special forces working with world wide intelligence agencies to destroy the terrorist network cell by cell.

In order to carry out such an act in "Florida" that would suggest, quite strongly, that a conspiracy for the location and time coordination would be a prerequisite. To suggest that Cheney would be the Bush's Judas is deeper than being psychic. It borders on fantasy for that kind of detail.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by dynamoalf]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The terrorists themselves would not want cheney in office. No.

But our govornment might allow a terrorist attack to mask some sort of coup. Use the attack, Bush gets killed, Cheney coems to power, and sets off on worse campaigns.

Anyone who knows anything about Cheney knows what kind of lowlife he is, and what hes capable of.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
WHO CARES IF YOU GET QUESTIONED BY THE FBI OR POLICE OR WHATEVER, I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN HAVE THE PRESIDENT DIE, AND A KID, I ADVISE YOU TO CALL THE FLORIDA STATE POLICE, AND CRUISE LINES AND TELL THEM THAT THEY SHOULD TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTIONS AND CHECK LUGGAGE. IF YOU REALLY ARE SO SURE ABOUT YOU BEING SO "PSYCHIC" THEN CALL! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARENT CALLING THEM RIGHT NOW, I WOULD DO ANYTHING IN MY POWER TO STOP ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACK EVEN GO TO JAIL, OR GET KILLED, OR GET THROWN IN AN INSANE ASYLUM. IF THIS EVENT DOES COME TRUE, I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH MYSELF KNOWING SUCH A HORRIABLE THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN DAYS BEFORE THE ACTUAL ATTACK, AND I DIDNT EVEN TRY TO HELP PREVENT IT. PLEASE CALL, DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS SO CALLED "TERRORIST ATTACK". I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH MYSELF IF I EVER PREDICTED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO DIE AND DID NOTHING, YOU SHOULD BE KICKING YOURSELF FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING TO STOP 9/11. THANK YOU.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by DanTodd]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Relax Dan,
Like she said herself.
It might not even happen in Florida.
Florida might just be a clue...
It could happen elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
well she needs to do something...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Regardless if sbp calls these places/people and tells them to be careful because of a psychic vision, the truth of the matter is this- no one really would believe you anyhow. The psychic community is downplayed and frowned upon. There are very few 'real' ones around and the fakes outplay the real. It is very sad but true.

Go ahead call them, nothing to loose right? Think again.

The Call:
"Hi i'm so-and-so, I just had this psychic vision and well, I know this is hard to take but the President is going to be shot at your school... "

How would you take this call? Hang up? Laugh? Call the authorities.

Your Call:
"Hello officer, I just had this phychic tell me that the president is going to get shot."

We don't need to go into what the police would do with such a call. ("You needen't worry, the President is fine, nothing will happen. Thank you have a nice day.)

What we should be doing is informing, perhaps, the media?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
yea, the national enquirer, star magazing, globe. yes we need to contact them, so that everyone will listen and believe everything she says, in theese reliable, and true magazines.

no but seriously. this kinda sucks, thousands of people are going to die and we cant do a god damn thing about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanTodd
well she needs to do something...

She is doing something. She is posting it here and by her posting it here and all of us talking about it we are changing the course of destiny.

All that are concerned should themselves call whomever if they feel it will help. You cannot twist her arm to make her notify anyone. She is not promising it will happen she is just predicting just as I predicted that 237 would come out in this evenings New Jersey Pick 3 and 248 came out, although close it's no winner.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i wonder....is ATS fated to gain worldwide attention soon because ON it was "the psychic who predicted the bush assasination?"

that would be a radical departure from "the format" of these predictions, wouldn't it, which [as we all know] is for these things to totally crap out.

i appreciate the boldness of anyone sticking their neck out like this, but sincerity just isn't enough with these things. if it was, a small group of psychics would become a ruling elite...LOL, i wonder what THAT would be like?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
SBP- the times that you predicted, were they for florida (eastern timezone) or californian time? or do u know?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor was right
i wonder....is ATS fated to gain worldwide attention soon because ON it was "the psychic who predicted the bush assasination?"

that would be a radical departure from "the format" of these predictions, wouldn't it, which [as we all know] is for these things to totally crap out.

i appreciate the boldness of anyone sticking their neck out like this, but sincerity just isn't enough with these things. if it was, a small group of psychics would become a ruling elite...LOL, i wonder what THAT would be like?

Alright, let's be honest. SBP is not sticking his/her neck out with this prediction. Posting on a board like this with no reprocussions is not sticking your neck out. What were to happen if I were to say "I had a dream that a giant earthquake hit and Florida broke away from the US and became its own island. I have been right before, so I know this will happen."

If I were wrong, I would get a lot of crap and sarcastic posts. If it were too bad, I could change user names and no one would know better. This is not sticking your neck out.

I must admit, though, it is quite interesting. I'm just trying to put it into perspective.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by dcgolf]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am a resident of Florida and I pray that you are wrong about your prediction. Someone should check and see if Bush is planning to be in Florida School at the time you are pedicting his assanation. I do believe in pschics and being able to see the future. I live close to Cassadega and have waited on several . They just knew things they shouldn't have!! Please keep us posted on your dreams you are having. And everyone near the port of Miami should keep their eyes and ears open on the 14th and 15th (just in case). I guess we will all know by the 16th of August if you were right. And if u were right about the ships well then need i say more about Bush!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Why would posting a prediction here change the course of destiny?

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Sarahko]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Relax Dan,
Like she said herself.
It might not even happen in Florida.
Florida might just be a clue...
It could happen elsewhere.

actually i think that if this person is actually a psychic then it would be in florida, because although many of her predictions are a little grainy, like saying 2 towers are going to be blown up in the middle of september, but the prediction that south beach had is very clear, she even gave an exact time, date, state, city, and the exact location, and the order that the ships would be blown up, and she knew how they did it. i think the last thing she would incorrectly predict would be the state, when she gave the city and exact place.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
DanTodd,

Loosen up and remember to breathe! You're not doing yourself any good by getting so worked up over this post.

Whatever happens, happens. If this is meant to happen, then it will. If SBP is wrong, then she's wrong.

Not every "psychic" can see everything in black and white. There are a lot of grey areas, and the symbolism can be, and often is, interpreted incorrectly.

Why bother calling the schools about the president? That's why he has the secret service... Harsh as this may sound - if they fail at their jobs and he gets killed, then it's THEIR fault, not SBP's.

As for calling the cruise ships to have them "check their luggage" - again... They have their own security protocols, and if they fail - they fail.

Yes these predicted events are horrible, and any loss of life is unacceptable, but come on...

Screaming and having a tantrum won't help. If this upsets you so greatly, you might consider the idea of not reading this thread any more???

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Considering SBP's strong ties to Florida, it is possible that she is seeing events happening there that may, in fact, play out elsewhere.

This is not an attempt on my part to modify or explain away anything about SBP's premonitions that may not come to pass, but rather an observation based on my studies of other predictions.

Time will tell, but I think it's important not to dismiss SBP out of hand, regardless of what August 15 may bring.

Nothing is as it seems, especially in dreams.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hi southbeachpsychic,

I've been away awhile and your vision isn't getting any better.
Airforce 1 brought President Bush to Las Vegas today to give a speech. There were more protesters outside than there were people listening to his speech. Of course a lot of people here in Nevada are a little disgruntled with the President (to say the least). Like you... I would never want something horrible happening to him. I was hoping your vision was fading...........
P.S. I don't think your some big fat hairy guy....sitting in a trailer
somewhere. Smoking a cigarette with a 6 pack of Coors!

Keep us updated if you see anything else. Maybe we can stop this.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join