It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Bush will be at a high school in Portland on Friday. Are you sure your vision is in Florida? Could it be a different school in a different state? Bush was in Florida already, on the 10th

Besides, why would the president be at a school in florida on a sunday?

[edit on 13-8-2004 by deeprivergal]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I was sitting in my living room this afternoon when I was interupted by the low flying noise of (3) military helicopters. They must have been "training" for tomorrow's events.

By the way, both Bush and Kerry will be in Portland, OR tomorrow.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by dcgolf]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Perhaps through a merciful "Act of God" - by way of the simple, everyday name of "Charlie."

Perhaps.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Perhaps this will provide President Bush an unscheduled visit to Florida to visit the destruction that no one could have seen (except for SBP). What better place to visit than a shelter (commonly placed in gym at a school).

You never know.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm a brand new member of this site (this is my second post) I've read the predictions you made southbeachphycic and they are a bit scary, but interesting. January 1st 2005 is my 18th birthday so I hope nothing to bad will happen by then lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Southbeach, you could have seen the upheaval the hurricane will bring and mistook it for a bomb or and explosion. With the impending hurricane, it is very unlikely that Bush will go to Florida right now.

At this moment in time, Rome and Italy are more likely to be attacked than Bush...and the terrorists have been warning of launching a terrible attack there on , or soon after the 15th August.

I checked to see if there were any Romes in Florida but unlike Georgia there arent. However, there is a Hotel Florida right in the middle of Rome - could there be some connection between this and your prediction of Florida?

Could it be that you got the events right but got the locations and dates a little mixed up?

What do you `see` for Rome and Italy right now?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
If you go back and read the original post, she did not say that Bush would be assassinated on the 15th of August. She said he would be assassinated 2-4 weeks before the election. The attack on the cruiseships is what she saw happening on the 15th.

I have a friend in Ocala who said this moring that it looked like Charlie was going to miss her, and it doesn't seem like it is going to be as bad as the weather people were thinking it might be.

I do not have family in Florida, but after the news of the possible assassination plot I did have to tell my friend about the thread here and told her if she sees cruiseships get blown up or sees Bush get whacked, the she and I are heading to Fiji as soon as we can get to the airport

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gardenia
If you go back and read the original post, she did not say that Bush would be assassinated on the 15th of August. She said he would be assassinated 2-4 weeks before the election. The attack on the cruiseships is what she saw happening on the 15th.

I have a friend in Ocala who said this moring that it looked like Charlie was going to miss her, and it doesn't seem like it is going to be as bad as the weather people were thinking it might be.

I do not have family in Florida, but after the news of the possible assassination plot I did have to tell my friend about the thread here and told her if she sees cruiseships get blown up or sees Bush get whacked, the she and I are heading to Fiji as soon as we can get to the airport

I`ll come with you!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GardeniaI have a friend in Ocala who said this moring that it looked like Charlie was going to miss her, and it doesn't seem like it is going to be as bad as the weather people were thinking it might be.

this morning's news in NY said it could be the worst hurricane to hit florida in 50 years.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
actually the worse one in the last 100 years was in 1921, so its imposible for it to be the worse hurricane in florida in 50 years

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanTodd
actually the worse one in the last 100 years was in 1921, so its imposible for it to be the worse hurricane in florida in 50 years

huh?

the news said the worst storm to hit florida in the last 50 years, that would go back to 1954. you're referring to a storm from 1921, which is 83 years ago. 83 years ago does not fall into the 50 year time frame.

83 > 50

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I just found this on a german website and ran it through a translation software (sorry for tons of errors). Quite interesting who will be at the seaport during the Olympics. Many important politicians! So, any terrorist strike could fulfill SBP�s prophecy (at least in part) AND could be the trigger (assasination of international leaders) for further terrorist actions.

"The Rich and The Beautiful
Right in time for the beginning of the olympic games arrived also the celebrities from all world at Athens. The former US president George Bush arrived on Thursday in the olympia city. He was accompanied by his Mrs. Barbara and the two enkelkindern Barbara and Jenna. The former first Family will stay during the games on the luxury yacht of the Greek billionaire Spyros Latsis. Also Hollywoods movie stars outed themselves as olympia fans. Up to Thursday among others Julia Robert, Jack Nicholson and George Clooney had traveled to Athens. They related to private yachts in the port of Piraeus accomodation. There they will meet prominent neighbours. Russian president Vladimir Putin and France president Jacques Chirac prefer likewise the overnight accomodation on sea, also the less famous, although wealthy olympia fan can smell in the coming two weeks the air of the large, far world. After the Queen Elizabeth II in Piraeus had put on, it became known that some the cabs on the 21 floors of the luxury steamer are still available. The prices move between 750 and 2000 euro per night."

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
this morning's news in NY said it could be the worst hurricane to hit florida in 50 years.

To hit the GULF COAST of Florida. Not all of Florida. This will be a walk in the park compared to Andrew (it may be a long time before a storm as strong as Andrew hits Florida).

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
all they said was the strongest to hit florida in 50 years (may be, not definitely). anyway, it has no bearing on the prophecies of the all knowing sbp.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think I know who SouthBeachPsychic is.

She is connected to Pepsi and Milk.

Am I right ???

Carole Penelope Masciarelli

www.harmoniclife.com...

home.earthlink.net...

www.astrotheme.fr...

She was born in the house of Libra and according to the planetary positions she would be HIGHLY open to Astral Energies.

Google for "penny marshall" +psychic and see what the results are, you may be amazed at how many films that she produced include some sort of Psychic component in the main story.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Foxnews yesterday was talking about Bush being in Florida and how Kerry was gaining speed in that state. Becuase of this they said Bush would be in Florida up to 3 times a week for the run up to the election to ensure he wins it with a solid majority.

Basically he will be there often, leaving a certain chance for part of this to at least be in play.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
I think I know who SouthBeachPsychic is.

She is connected to Pepsi and Milk.

Am I right ???

Carole Penelope Masciarelli

Penny Marshall?

What made you come to that conclusion?

She said she was mourning Rick James and I can't picture Penny as a Super Freak! At 62?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
She was joking about mourning Rick James, she lives most of the time in Los Angeles just a hop skip and a jump away from Burbank, where Rick James had lived. Burbank is where most of the movie and tv studio offices are located by the way.

Penny Marshall is involved with a the Florida Film Project also knows as the Penny Marshall Project.

There is alot and I mean alot of connections to Florida and Penny Marshall. Considering there is a Film College for aspiring Film Directors located there, that she supports. And where is this film college, take a guess.

She is a director foremost, but was an actress and from time to time does get INFRONT of the camera, but most of the time she remains behind the camera.

She is connected to a well known Hollywood Psychic aka Anita that other Hollywood Celebs goto for advice.

She uses Psychic ability themes in alot of her movies, possibly because she is very psychic orientated herself, but allows her passion to be conveyed through film instead of her publically speaking about her interest in psychic ability to avoid the Shirley McClain syndrome.

She was married to Rob Reiner another well known "gifted" person

Penny Marshall is a Soul7, a Visionary with the gift of inner vision and foresight.

Penny Marshall has been known to meditate.

Too many clues that fall into place

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Could the impending doom at sea in Florida coast be "Charlie"?

Bush to be in a school today? ummmm.... that news is of some concern....

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I received a reply to a U2U that I had sent SBP and one of the lines that were written in it was " If I told you who I was you WOULDN'T BELIEVE OR KNOW WHO I WAS ANYWAY!"

Now if it were PM and she told me so then chances are better that I would know her then not. PM is very well known by many.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join