It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
you wouldn't believe her and you wouldn't know who she was?

if you didn't know her, why wouldn't you believe her? Perhaps she's Janet LaFraud.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't know if this would relate but the Navy at Mayport is moving all their ships out to sea.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Jane's serving time for lying. Its someone else....

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
cons get internet usage too. Son of Sam has a website, why can't LaFraud?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Crakeur,

our Jane has until the 15th (that be Sunday) then we all can
at her.
Then we can move on to the NEXT psychic.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
cons get internet usage too. Son of Sam has a website, why can't LaFraud?

Can you please add a link to the Son of Sam website.
Are you sure he is the webmaster? I believe certain cons are restricted from internet access if allowed at all. ie. Wirefraud, pedophiles, teerorist.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
seems David doesn't have internet access afterall, so sayeth the webmaster.

forgivenforlife.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Crakeur,

our Jane has until the 15th (that be Sunday) then we all can
at her.
Then we can move on to the NEXT psychic.

Well that would be for her Port of Miami prediction. Other parts of the prediction lead into the latter part of the year.

I kinda have a feeling that something is brewing and feel that something big is gonna happen.
I also wanted to point out that if it were Penny Marshall then why would she be worried about contacting authorities. She is respected enough to not be considered a suspect.
And I would also add that SBP mentioned that she once solved a murder, I think we would have heard if that were PM.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'd like some info on that murder.

let's assume, for a moment, that she is someone as high up the hollywood food chain as Penny Marshall, she wouldn't ever admit to any of these premonitions. Word gets out that Penny Marshall is calling authorities and warning them about terror attacks based on visions she has and Penny is the laughing stock of society.

Better to remain anonymous in this if you are a celeb.

Now, I don't think she is a celeb. She might be an actress/producer - hell every waitress in LA is an actress or a model. Perhaps she moved to South Beach to be in the film industry that thrives there.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by southbeachpsychic
You obviously have no idea what it feels like to be sitting on YOUR private balcony 35 floors in the air, hungover in your underwear at 6:00 am - then to grab a cup of coffee, check email and see those EXACT pictures of YOURSELF on the Internet minutes later. It is one of the strangest feelings in the world.

And for the record, I am not Tara Reid. I work mostly behind the camera but my dating habits get me more attention than I would like.

Let's hope it's not Penny Marshall. Not a pretty picture!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You obviously have no idea what it feels like to be sitting on YOUR private balcony 35 floors in the air, hungover in your underwear at 6:00 am - then to grab a cup of coffee, check email and see those EXACT pictures of YOURSELF on the Internet minutes later. It is one of the strangest feelings in the world.

Let's hope it's not Penny Marshall. Not a pretty picture!

Agreeded, that's not something I would look to see on the internet, but she is famous and they love putting famous people in compromising positions in the tabloids.

Another thing, why would you think Penny Marshall would call up a police department and use her real name to say "hey I know who killed that person, even though I have no connection to either party and live nowhere close to where it happened." No I, imagine that if she indeed did make that call it was from an unknown caller so save her identity.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

" No I, imagine that if she indeed did make that call it was from an unknown caller so save her identity.

No because she said that police showed up at her home to question her.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I hate it when that happens. I stopped galavanting about at 6 am in my underwear for that very reason. Now I just run around naked. The photogs won't get much coin for nudies of me - no magazine small enough to print it.

I'm going to go with Minnie Mouse. That tramp's picture is always popping up in the enquirer. she's always smoking and in her mousederwear.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I too, am always hounded by paparazzi at the most unoportune times.

Its Hell on earth, I tell you- Since when cant a girl go on a rooftop of my obsenely expensive New York City apartment building and enjoy a Martini while i bask in the moonlight nude???

SBP- I feel your pain.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
was that you I was watching last night?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Shame on you! Am I going to have to wear fig leaves because of you?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Shame on you! Am I going to have to wear fig leaves because of you?

I hope not

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
dgtempe who are you? some kind of celebrity?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
When did this become the "Guess the psychic's real name forum"? I come here to read a) updates and b) people's takes on the SBP's visions.

If we want to guess who is celeb on here, we should take it to BTS under "I work in Hollywood, guess who I am"

Meanwhile, would Charley keep more boats at bay, or would they be put out to sea?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Topic? You mean this ISN'T Guess The Celebrity(tm)?

Topically speaking, I am curious as to how this storm may have affected cruise lines' plans for ports of call.

August 15 looms near.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join