It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Christian form of Death: Dumping Live Victims into Sea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NightFlyer96

Torturing and murdering people without trial was the right thing to do? Why were people rising up the government? They were trying to bring down the fascist and gain democracy

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
no it was not the answer. But they pushed it too far, the government didn't do anything until the montoneros started becoming friends with the high ranking officials' children, then planting bombs under their beds and killing them in the middle of the night, now is that the right thing to do?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 15-4-2010 by NightFlyer96]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

The government was a military dictatorship from the start. Someone had to stand up and fight for freedom. Were the methods always right? No.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
the freedom was already there, it was safer then than it is now in Argentina. And yes, dictatorships are bad and democracy is always the right wat to go. But now the military is always critizised and nobody remembers what the "dissapeared" did to become that.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlyer96
no it was not the answer. But they pushed it too far, the government didn't do anything until the montoneros started becoming friends with the high ranking officials' children, then planting bombs under their beds and killing them in the middle of the night, now is that the right thing to do?

There are often more than two sides to any story. In looking up information on "montoneros" ...well, it was very hard to read because it was just sickening... the things that took place. I think if more people took the time to read the horrors of political clashes that they would learn from the mistakes of the past instead of being so gung ho to repeat them.

The thing I find difficult to understand about your post is that it seems class distinction and social strata would have prohibited children of the montoneros from direct association, much less becoming friends, with children of high ranking officials. Maybe you could give more detail. Did you witness any of these things firsthand?

A strange thing I noticed in pursuing more information on this is that the official logo of the Montoneros looks very much like the Chi Rho. I have seen the Chi Rho symbol associated with churches as well as secret societies. I would not have expected them to be labeled as "leftists".

Maybe the fartherest left you go, you come full circle and become right wing again. Same bird.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Humans will be human and we are not very nice, so though this is just another one of your typical anti-religion propaganda no one should fool themselves into thinking they are any different from one another.

This is not a religious event for it is a human event. Some people try to not be this was and will use religious or logic motivators and good on them, but you can only blame human nature in situations like this since it is obvious religion or logic has failed.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

well many of the montoneros and radicals were attending universities, as were most of the high ranking officials children, so they became friends with them only to kill them so they could send a message to the generals. While I was not alive then, both my parents and grandparents lived through it, they told me it was almost every day that they heard explosions and gunshots in the distance.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

hey im not saying I support what hey did it's just that alot of them were extremists, also called montoneros. both sides weren't right

What the hell are you talking about!?

"Both sides were right"..Jesus wept...you are a numpty of the highest order if you really mean what you write here.

MURDERING men, women AND CHILDREN, by throwing them ALIVE into the rivers and waterways is right is it!?

Justified action in your opinion is it?!

Ever heard of something called the process of law..of courts and trials...of prison for criminals acts?

Bloody hell...let's hope you never get into a position of power over people, if you think this was a justified response, you're a monster.

[edit on 5/7/2010 by spikey]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Yes, some of 'the disappeared' were left-wing terrorists who killed innocent people.

But the Argentinian military government then took this as carte blanche to round up anyone with alleged leftist leanings and then torture and execute them.

When the Argentinian people started saying 'enough is enough' they then callously preyed on the romantic nature of it's own population and started a war against the UK in an effort to take public attention away from the domestic situation.
This resulted in thousands more deaths.

The military junta of the time was an evil regime that would stoop to anything to keep control of their country and maintain their power.

Elements of French intelligence services played a key role in teaching Argentinian personnel in torture practices and oversaw the Argentinians during the whole exercise.
When Mitterand was elected in 1981 he put an immediate stop to French involvement in Agentinian affairs.

The established Catholic Church was embarresed by the activities of Jesuit priests and some nuns who were thought to be sympathetic to the aims of the leftists.
By condoning the disappearing of these priests the Catholic Church became embroiled in the whole scenario.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TELEX
reply to post by Equinox99

That man is not a Christian, if he was he would have understood Jesus never said to kill.

Sorry to nit pick but actually he did -

Luke19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

And before you go off on one trying to make out that jesus didn't mean it like that, it is quite clear that jesus is talking about those who would consider not having him as their king.
Obviously this was a failure on the part of the bible editors at Nicea to proof read, understandable since there was such a rush to enforce this nonsense upon the world.

The COUNCIL OF NICEA 325 AD, paid for by Emperor Constantine, were not in possession of the Gospels. The compilation of the New Testament came later, after the Vatican in Rome, and the tradition of a Pope being in charge, had been set into operation. The only scriptures available to the COUNCIL OF NICEA, where by they were able to create their NICEAN CREED, were the usual scriptures of the Jewish tradition. It is for that reason that the teachings of Jesus contained in the Gospels of Matthew and Mark and Luke are so different a religion than are the teachings expressed in the NICEAN CREED. Personally I have rejected the NICEAN CREED and instead follow the teachings of Jesus as recorded in the Gospels of Matthew and Mark and Luke. You might also like to know that I also reject the Pauline teachings contained in the various Paulinist texts. Paul in my opinion is a Jew and thus certainly not a Christian. In fact I ask the question did Paul and Jesus ever meet ? No. Was Paul one of Jesus disciples ? No. Paulinism and the Nicean Creed are not the religion which Jesus were teaching.

The verse you quote, Luke 19:27 is actually taken out of context, and thus I suggest that you're misunderstanding it. You see it is the last verse in a parable, that Jesus were teaching, at the house of one Zacchaeus. The text of the parable begins in verse 11 and runs through to verse 27. Now I think if you read the full parable that you might be able to understand that Jesus is playing an acting game to illustrate how evil men usually are. Usually men would say

Luke19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Jesus is thus acting out what men usually are, so that it can be understood how different the morality being taught by Jesus is, by comparison to how it usually is, in the system prevailing generally. Indeed, if you read the full text in Luke 19:1-27 you will then realise that you have misunderstood, simply because you were reading a single verse out of context. If you sincerely believe that Jesus would kill, in such a manner as you are suggesting, then I do believe you need to read the Gospels in their full entirety, rather than read just a single verse, and then think that you know all about the teachings of Jesus. My personal understanding about the teachings of Jesus cannot be contained in just a few words. So please do not think that you understand me. The Bible is more than just a single verse of scripture.

Whatever Jesus or other teachers are teaching, I have recieved direct guidence from the Holy Spirit, whereby I am doing that which is pleasing to the Holy Spirit, which thus means that I am not doing that which is pleasing to men. These precepts are not written in any book. I did not get them from any book. They were spoken to me through spiritual audio clairevoyence during the year 2000 celebrations for the beginning of the Third Millennium reign of Christ. By paranormal psychic dictation I simply wrote down exactly what I was told to write. The angels instructed me to call these precepts PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM.

(1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La deus nostra, notre dame, our lady, The holy spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving her above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to her above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.

SHIMONO
VAMPIRE
JOURNAL
MYSPACE

[edit on 7/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join