It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skull & Bones 322 and why America Celebrated the Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Just read the thread in it's entirety and wanted to say thanks PT for an excellent read. I'm really looking forward to your upcoming thread on the subject -- All Roads Lead to Rome --

Cheers

Thanks my friend, I hope to have my new All Roads Lead to Rome Thread up and Running soon.

I know a number of other members are anticipating it too, and as soon as things die down abit on this one I will try to get it up and running.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Listen, there is no way possible to defeat "them" unless one of the following happens:

1. Some "god" presses the reset button.

2. Mother Nature decides she has had enough and she does us in. (Mother Nature is not limited to Earth, I'm including the cosmos as well.)

3. Man destroys himself.

In regards to #1, I'm more of a deist so that eliminates that one. Concerning #2 this is a likely possibility. Finally, 3 is a possibility as "they" would rather destroy it as opposed to you taking it.

There is nothing you can do friend. This thing is like a dog chasing its own tail, and the further you go down the rabbit hole, the murkier things become. No one is going to "fix" anything because the game is already fixed. They control the game, they own the game, and so things will continue as a fractal till 1,2 or 3 occurs and then somewhere, the cycle will repeat.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Here comes Peter Cottontail hopping down the bunny trail…

The New World Order has yet to meet the infamous Bugs Bunny, a tricky and resilient rabbit who loves confounding and astounding friends and opponents alike.

His daring exploits are the stuff that makes the owners of Acme shudder!

Little did they know that Bugs himself grew up right in Acme’s backyard.

Anyone want to take a guess of the name of the town where I grew up?

Self defeatist thinking meant to encourage people to think they are powerless and helpless is just that.

Holes are never murky to Tricky Rabbits in fact they call them home!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

How to make it all come crashing down on their heads is something that I haven't figured out quite yet because we don't know where the head of that snake is. It is very illusive. There is a way to do it but TPTB desperately want to keep us dumbed down and happy with the scraps they let us have.

Don't worry I have a plan. It came to me in a dream.

I can't of course provide all the details but it involves whipped creme, pecans and marmalade!

Oh wait that's my recipe card for dinner!!

Oh here it is, wow...they should be afraid, very, very, very afraid.

Better not misplace that index card.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

On the contrary, they've killed all the rabbits that thought they could enter the hole and leave alive. Anyone attempting to overthrow them, or who believes they are some type of “John Conner”, is obviously living in the realm of science fiction and fantasy.
None of the members of the family are going to stray so far that they compromise the overall goal. They will “lock out” certain families to keep the core unit/agenda safe, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop this. It isn’t defeatist, it is simply recognizing that this is their world, and this is their game, and the only way to not repeat the fractal is to take your last breath.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Balderdash! It is not there world, and while they may be playing a game that game is all about convincing others to allow them to make it their world.

So much of what they attempt to do is psychological warfare. The truth is that only works on those who want to be so intimidated and manipulated.

They employ a system and all it takes to defeat a system is to figure out how the system exactly works.

Every system has a choke point, a vulnerable area where everything goes through in a bottle neck. One need only to go after that jugular and render the system inoperable or irrelevant.

In fact defeating them is incredibly easy because they actually themselves don’t have the numbers to secure the system itself but are entirely reliant upon creating that psychological illusion of control that teaches people they are too small, too weak, and too powerless to stand against them.

They know this of course, and they do fear that of course, its why they try so hard to control the flow and scope of information from history to current events to science, finance and technology because at the point that any predetermined number of people reject the system they don’t in fact have the numbers to defend it.

They are incredibly vulnerable and in fact incredibly weak that is why they have to use deceit, lies, half truths and forms of psychological intimidation to keep the numbers from ever achieving a critical mass.

In truth there will be no place for any of them to escape or run and hide when the bell tolls for them.

They will in fact be at their most vulnerable as they go to put the final phase of their plan into play, and at there most exposed. Its why they have been so patient throughout the centuries to try to make sure every portion of the system is under their control at the moment they go to complete their plans and solidify them.

Patience is a virtue and timing is everything, and the truth is that they will be defeated and the only thing that keeps them driven is they know the terrible consequence that awaits them when they inevitably are.

What goes up must come down my friend, and the bigger they are the harder they fall.

I personally don’t believe they have a chance or prayer in the world! I can’t believe anyone out there is actually rooting for them or imagines they can pull it off.

[edit on 25/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

No, it is there world as they have complete control of it. Entitlement is a different thing altogether, I’m not saying they are entitled, but they have won. They have all the cards, they have the dealer in check, they know which cards you can play, they have the hostess slipping things in your drink all while flashing a bit of skin to keep you distracted from playing your hand…a hand they already have control over.

Concerning psychological warfare, yes, much of what they do is such. However, the average human being is “mentally impotent” and most likely can’t go without the basic needs one would need to physically survive. Therefore, if these needs are compromised, the person in question will compromise their beliefs, morals, dogmatic values and culture as lizard brain and the flight or fight response takes priority. This is basic humanity/biology, supported by history and science, and simply can’t be disputed.

I just gave you a piece of how the system works. I’ll extend that a bit further and tell you that if you fully understand Maslow's hierarchy of needs, you’ll understand more of how “the system” actually works. In regards to going for the jugular, the mere fact that we are human, and have been conditioned, shows the system will never be inoperable or irrelevant. They control all the cards, so we are dependent on them, so they will never be irrelevant or replaced. BTW, understanding “set theory” and complex systems is another piece of the puzzle.

In regards to defeating them easily, that is not true. This is not a matter of numbers. History shows many large armies have been defeated or held off by smaller units. The fact that they aren’t large works to their advantage as their cohesion is maintained and they can control the flow of information. This isn’t about being too small or too weak or too powerless, because they are small, aren’t weak and aren’t powerless. The more complex something is, the more easy it is to break down, and this “group” is a paradox because it is complex yet it isn’t. However, we are a complex society comprised of differing views, races, cultures, educational backgrounds, intrinsic and extrinsic values, etc. So, we will break down, and the cycle will simply repeat.

“They” don’t need to control the system via numbers. All they need to do is continue the understanding of human beings, as a species, and the rest will take care of itself. Having everything on lock is a feather in the cap, it ensures conformity, but not having everything on lock (finances for example) doesn’t mean they won’t control you.

They aren’t incredibly vulnerable and deceitful. They are doing what they were programmed/bred to do, which is survive. The problem, however, is many people fail to see this entire event as nature/biology taking its course and as a fractal of the bigger picture—which is is—things will repeat no matter what we do.

In closing, “they” will not be defeated. “They” will NUKE this entire planet before they hand it over to anyone. That is reality for you.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

“They” don’t need to control the system via numbers. All they need to do is continue the understanding of human beings, as a species, and the rest will take care of itself.

Have you ever wondered why it is that we love to watch our favorite "team" put the sphere through the hoop? Or keep it aloft over the net? Or to slam the circle into the net?

I have. I think I've uncovered some fascinating truths that will help in our endeavor.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

When you say "our" who are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I know some of the Powers that Be, and know some of them in fact quite well my friend.

I also understand their predilections and mindset and I also understand humanity. In fact it is my understanding of humanity that formed the basis of a relationship with them in the first place.

They do have cohesion I will grant you that, but once you understand that they like all of us have their vices and are not in complete mastery of themselves you realize that they too yes are human.

Yes they control resources and infrastructure through a system they employ of ‘ownership’ of resources and infrastructure that they in fact do not have physical possession of but simply title too.

They are not capable of running the actual logistical distribution system but rely on technocrats several levels down the food chain.

They do not personally sit on top or personally guard the resources which they amass and horde and ration but have laborers and security guards several more levels down the food chain to do that.

In fact all they have is a system that grants them ownership through title and a working and viable distribution network where apportioned amounts of their resources are meted out as payment for running the systems, extracting the resources, manufacturing them and refining and packaging them and then distributing them.

The whole system depends upon their psychological understanding of humans in order to be able to manipulate them into acceptance of those titles and systems.

Yes people have been brainwashed and conditioned through that system but every once in a blue moon someone slips through the cracks, that understands human nature in some ways even better than they do.

There small numbers serve them only as long as the conditioning and brainwashing holds sway for the moment it doesn’t the fact of the matter it is not them that mine, extract or grow the resources but average everyday ordinary people. It is not them that manufacture, refine and package the resources but everyday ordinary people. It is not them that ship and distribute the resources but in fact every day ordinary people. It is not them that staff and run the legal and security and prison apparatus that secure their title but in fact everyday ordinary people.

Those everyday ordinary people are actually more capable of getting to those resources, refining manufacturing and packaging them and shipping them than they themselves are.

What they posses that is unique unto them are simply a system of credits and debits that they control in how those resources will be allotted and meted out.

The world functions all the same without them, and can function even better without them and that system, the illusion is that system is one that only they have the intellect, wisdom and understanding to order and envision.

That is partially true because it is a system that only serves them.

I disagree with your contentions and I am well schooled, well versed, and very familiar with how each strata of society thinks and operates from the Powers that Be right on down to the vagrant in the street.

They all in fact, at each level and each stratum have a form of a system that allows them each to function on a certain level and achieve a modicum of substance and security.

They run a system of artificial scarcity to create a chaos that they can then control through a system that primarily serves them.

They will in fact not be able to nuke the planet when their time is up. For once again it is everyday ordinary people who actually are tasked with doing that for them too and those people won’t do that when they realize that their paychecks from that system are no longer there.

Your boss ceases being your boss when he stops writing the checks or you refuse to accept one any longer.

They are easy to defeat, and it is actually a sign of their desperation that they have those who would advocate the opposite.

I have just demonstrated how they are truly not in control or possession of what they imagine themselves to be, the people in fact are, and the people don’t need them.

Notice will soon be served. The pink slip will be in the mail, the Powers that Be are about to be fired.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo pin
To play devil's advocate, maybe these people who have shaped and formed the world through these many centuries actually know what they are doing. Does anyone really believe that an effort this grand, on this scale, was undertaken solely for the purpose of amassing wealth? If that were the case, more money could be made by perpetuating international conflict, rather than establishing a one-world government, it seems to me.
I've seen much talk on this and other forums regarding the lost wisdom of the ancients. Perhaps, and I'm just spit-balling here, but perhaps an attempt has been made to preserve that wisdom until such time as it can be understood again. Too much is lost in history and time to have any kind of accurate view of such things, it seems.
Been lurking for some time. Seemed like it was worth jumping in at this point.

I'll do a little spit-balling of my own if that's OK. I think we've all considered at some point could this thinking be right? Is a one world Utopia possible? I think that's a dream and these men have known that and they are not about Utopia. A better world and the promise of Utopian life is simply a carrot they dangle. We are but slaves, cannon fodder and dirt to these scoundrels. They are about tyranny and fascism. We've seen the historical evidence although we must dig for it. It's not in the headlines and it's not in the history books as they do and have done much to erase and distort. They cover their tracks. More to the point perhaps, what is their prize? After all, these now living and long dead men will not be around to see the culmination of their schemes.

After considering that in life these men had and have "accumulated" material wealth and substantial power while not entirely ruling the world, what was yet to be gained? I think we all would classify these men as having runaway egos. The only thing they could not attain in this life was immortality. I think this is what it is and was all about. How to have the world remember them long after they were gone as having fathered the order of the ages.

They couldn't all be the "father" figure obviously, although many have taken their swings at usurping their predecessor(s). A huge number of these creeps have figuratively and literally taken our money and run throughout the centuries hoping to never be outed. Playing their roles as puppets for the actual controllers. "W" would seem a perfect modern example of this second banana type. He did his damage and happily moved off stage. Obama on the other hand has delusions of grandeur, it's easy for us to see that but he doesn't realize he is a second banana at best. A carefully nurtured and selected puppet. Obama is not unlike Clinton in this regard. Huge egos. (Neither man had a father figure and that let their egos grow unchecked. These two were never corrected and never heard the word no in their entire lives.) You remember Clinton touting himself as our "first black President". You gotta have some pair to think that and we've seen that he does. Clinton's time has passed although he continues to rear his ugly head now and again. His ego will not allow him to fade away.

Obama's time will pass too and sooner than expected. We might think that's a good thing but I have a sneaking suspicion that the next puppet, no matter D or R, will be the SOB to beat all the SOBs. I would not be surprised if he's an actor with an Austrian accent as far-fetched as that might seem.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

When you say "our" who are you referring to?

Actually, before we get into that, I wanted to know if you ever read the story called The Bat And The Butterfly? It has amazing insights.

Where this story comes from: The Bat and The Butterfly is a Dhuwa story that is told in Rittharngu language in Central Arnhem Land, Northern Territory, Australia.

bananas-in-pajamas.com...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It has no insight about this current situation. America, nor the world, will transform into a butterfly and fight this bat.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

It has no insight about this current situation. America, nor the world, will transform into a butterfly and fight this bat.

He takes her to a secret place that others cannot enter

Her captor turns into a bat that will eat the butterfly, but the family members drive him off

She, however, escapes by becoming a butterfly.

Same external link as my post above.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Proto, you've outdone yourself. I had only been thinking that the health care was a money grab. I mean who hasn't? You've reminded me that "they" created the medical system we have. I'm reminded of a recent fluff article in Reader's Digest regarding vitamins. The jest of the article was saying how ineffective taking vitamins is. Could you ever imagine such a piece in Reader's Digest? I would think they've run pro vitamin articles by the hundreds through the years. This is just another sign that they don't want us healing ourselves. They want us to come begging to their health care system. The elderly and retired have been, they've just now targeted the rest. As I've said numerous times, they are not giving us health care they are giving us insurance bills.

The remaining middle-class money is still a threat, we can still pose resistance. Tea party folks can still drive to DC or where ever and be heard. See how many can afford that after they drive the gas prices up again. The health care as well as the upcoming amnesty and green legislations are their assault on our remaining wealth.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Proto, you've outdone yourself. I had only been thinking that the health care was a money grab. I mean who hasn't? You've reminded me that "they" created the medical system we have. I'm reminded of a recent fluff article in Reader's Digest regarding vitamins. The jest of the article was saying how ineffective taking vitamins is. Could you ever imagine such a piece in Reader's Digest? I would think they've run pro vitamin articles by the hundreds through the years. This is just another sign that they don't want us healing ourselves. They want us to come begging to their health care system. The elderly and retired have been, they've just now targeted the rest. As I've said numerous times, they are not giving us health care they are giving us insurance bills.

The remaining middle-class money is still a threat, we can still pose resistance. Tea party folks can still drive to DC or where ever and be heard. See how many can afford that after they drive the gas prices up again. The health care as well as the upcoming amnesty and green legislations are their assault on our remaining wealth.

Actually once they ram through cap and trade very few people will be able to drive to Washington, the average American's energy costs will have about 5,000.00 more in taxes added to them in the form of carbon emissions credits taxes.

We must never loose sight of history my friend, or the people who most benefit from these things. They always sell it as somehow being to our benefit even when we know it isn't.

It is to their benefit though and the richest and most powerful people in our nation invented the health system not because they cared about our health because Time is the most important assett and time is all about in many cases a person's health.

They knew that people are desperate to stay alive as long as humanly possible and would pay exhorbitant prices for that service which is often just a promise.

The average cancer patient will die in three years at a cost of over a million dollars in hospital bills.

They deliberately made medicine so expensive as to keep people from being able to individually afford it to drive people into a collective that they could tax even greater sums for the service while at the same time providing even less service but more promise.

It's about selling hope, its about selling the next best thing to immortallity good health and longevity, but at that very same time they do everything they can from the foods we eat to the air we breath to the water we drink to make sure we are in bad health!

This is in fact what they are doing, and have been doing and they are doing it not just for the riches but to create the collective that serves them by worshipping the power that the system has over life and death.

Life that people would in fact pay anything to have one more added second of when their time is up.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You claiming to know some of TPTB, and knowing them quite well, is of value to yourself, and if true, will hurt you in the long run. For all you know, I could be a “prince” or “princess” waiting for my instructions, or could be from a “priest” line awaiting instructions. How can you prove it? You can’t. What does it matter? It doesn’t.

In regards to their vices, they have complete control of them. I’m not talking about the sexual pervs, coc aine addicts, “hunters” and “dog cathers”, etc. I’m talking about a group of people, a core group, who operate on a very basic, yet highly effective, outcome based thinking formula. These people realize that vices, entertainment, etc are for “lower forms” (their own families included) and so their leaders have shed these things and operate as a hive.

In regards to physical control of assets, many of them have physical control of all the tangibles people are so up in arms about. In fact, they don't even care if you have those assets. A prime example of this are guns and weapons. They control America, and we're the biggest arms dealer on the globe, they couldn't care less about your pea shooters. Concerning the distribution of the system, they don’t need any outside “technocrats” as their people (children, friends, etc) are bred and selected for the job. About the guarding of tangibles, again, they have children and friends selected for that. In fact, every person they have in place is not by chance, it is by direct order, and you can say it is a form of communism actually.

Again, the mere fact that we are human, and have been conditioned, shows the system will never be inoperable or irrelevant. This isn’t a case of Pavlov’s classic conditioning being applicable only once in a lifetime, rather, this is applicable throughout the existence of mankind, and there will never be a utopia or scenario where you, the common man, exist as a person of freedom or power.

Yes, every once in a blue moon someone is able to get by. This happens either by design (to test where the herd currently is), because they saw it and chose to not act or because it completely slipped past them. However, no matter the reason, if they want to call it in that person is dead. If they want to steer the person in a specific direction, to achieve their goals, that person will be maximized.

Concerning the average people, and how they mine, extract, etc. This will not be the war Marx dreamed of. Contrary to your belief, they have people they “trust” (if such a word is even applicable to them) in every nook and cranny you can think of. All your major agents of socialization, schools, police departments, churches, etc have been infiltrated. One man’s need to stay alive is another man’s slavery and death. With that being said, you can continue to think that people (the common man) have access to their resources, and see how far that will get the average man when they pull the plug and none of those resources even matter or are destroyed.

In regards to you being well schooled, again, this is not a matter of you. To put it plainly, you are quite insignificant in the grand scheme of things. The grand scheme, the “Great Show for the Ages” is all that matters. Everyone else on the planet, myself included, has to play their role—this is not up for debate. You can’t change your role, so it serves no purpose to ask because it is all fixed, and if a person does change roles it is the role of living and breathing to one of being a corpse (mentally, spiritually and physically).

Yes, “Ordo Ab Chao” and artificial scarcity are tools they implement, but it doesn’t matter as they decide what “value” is in the first place. If tomorrow, those who eat from the “palm” of “the hand” decide that empty Sprite can’s will replace gold, guess what? Empty Sprite cans will replace gold. That is how screwed people are, and the sad part is, people would actually buy into it.

When it comes to nuking the planet, again, you make the mistake in believing that all humans share some intrinsic motivation to do right and no harm, and you fail to understand that with these people, the only “right” that they indoctrinate into “the lower caste” is their right. Their way is he right way, and will not be disputed. Again, they will nuke this place before they give it up, but they’ll never have to do it because man is ignorant, a beast of burden, and will fall in line while being led to the slaughter.

They are in control, the pink slip doesn’t matter. One guy quits, there are several more, even more eager, that will do the job and see it to fruition.
Keep thinking you’re going to make a change, you’ll simply run around in circles as you always have.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Again, unless some "god" is going to help out, nothing is going to happen. No aliens are going to help, no people are going to help, nada!

[edit on 25-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

You funny!

Who you trying to convince yourself or me?

Your perception is simply your reality. It is not my reality nor am I bound by it or to it.

See how that works?

Your grasp of logistics is a bit weak to say the least.

Like a lot of people you have bought into gross distortions you need to validate to yourself by propogating them to others, by making others seem invalid and insignificant.

Ooooo my hero!

Could Rome spare me a real gladiator to debate.

Nexxxxxxtttttt!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Again, unless some "god" is going to help out, nothing is going to happen. No aliens are going to help, no people are going to help, nada!

You hope you're right for your sake. Do you know it all really? Are you sure and secure in what you think you know? It's for a reason. Sleep tight.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join