It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skull & Bones 322 and why America Celebrated the Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

First off - the time stamps do indeed indicate Proto threw his up first...

But the site I sourced wasn't the only one to do that...look here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19bb32831541.jpg[/atsimg]

Google Finance stole from you too..?

Wow - I stand corrected...

Another:

newworldorderreport.com...

Go to this link - they actually cite Proto's work...

[edit on 3/25/2010 by happygolucky]

Time stamps are time stamps and the truth is I wrote it and posted it before anyone.

My work on ATS appears constantly on about 58 sites around the world my friend.

Because I usually write controversial and well written posts.

You will not find one of those articles that appeared before mine.

I am the victim here my friend.

Why exactly are you wanting to diminish my work that others have stolen?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

When I throw in the first paragraph of a thread into a search bar and multiple sites pop up with the same verbiage, I see red...

Not the time stamp...

Please feel free to terrorize on me...and your work is not diminished by my jumping the gun - if anything it will shine brighter now. Unlike me...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I am not saying he is Jesus or anything but let me tell you I deal with people and personalities at their worst and at their best all day long. Obama is not evil he is idealistic and meant to be the change we were looking for.

He's actually a reincarnated mummy. His wife too. Watch the videos and see for yourself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Hey its alright my friend, you might want to ask what prompted you to google an entire paragraph...but I know deep down you were just looking out for me.

I googled ProtoplasmicTraveler a few months back and was shocked to find out Websites around the world quote my posts and cite ATS, evidently some of them though don't cite me.

I wrote a letter of complaint to the first site you posted demanding that they cite me in the furture.

And to cite me this time too.

I alerted the Staff because they do take an active interest in making sure ATS Members aren't plagerized and don't plagerize.

The good news is its an issue I want to travel far and wide and I really don't care if others don't want to give me credit. Opening up people's eyes is all the credit I need.

It's what motivates me to post.

I just don't want my credibility to suffer because of someone getting confused on who wrote what.

If anything what you have shown is that what I wrote was credible enough for some other people to want to pick up on it, use it word for word and even make it seem like it was their words and ideas.

The Government terrorizes us and wants us to divide ourselves, I would prefer as always that you and I remain the best of friends.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Yes. You could say they control Obama but then they control everything. And they manipulate the outcomes of everything. They keep the money, the tears, screams of anguish and the blood flowing their way. This is all fuel for them.

Obama is a reluctant collaborator, who knows he must do certain things or they will eliminate him and then he will be no good to anyone. This is why I wanted Hillary to win the nomination. She knows how the game is played already and she would have been better able to outmaneuver "them" and survive to play another day. This is key.
Icons, saviors, heroes, hope and help... all seem to die quickly.
Surely you will note this is true.

They do not like Obama. He thinks he has "right" on his side and so he cannot be depended upon to roll over and do what he is supposed to. For example: There was a tremendous (money fueled - not freedom fueled) push by an evil agenda to shelve health care.

You can control a large group of people much easier if they are kept sickly and poorly educated.
Now you can 'think Nazi's'...otherwise it is inappropriate for this President. "Health" was not a Nazi agenda. The opposite of health was.

The diabolical "powers that be" here in the US (a government operating secretly and with impunity within our government - you can start with the E Street Devil Worshipers - yeah it's a Church all right) have profited fabulously each year off a very profitable "DISEASE RESEARCH, MANAGEMENT AND DELIVERY system" long popular in the US. Between this AND and "war mongering" you could theoretically FEED a lot of demons for a very long time - money blood and tears.
There is no way you can kid yourself into believing we were heading toward becoming a more healthy nation. We were doing something horribly wrong.

Now who do you think was/is responsible for that course of direction?

An accident? We are just incredibly stupid. No way.

We have been fooled and manipulated at every opportunity. Some are just waking up to that fact now and Obama's is the first face you see after coming out of a stupor. Natural to blame him. This is what they planned.

When all along....they are and always have been everywhere....operating in plain sight. www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are usually the OPPOSITES. When something presents itself as so "good" it is beyond reproach, beyond question (a good example; the worst demons - hide within the Church).. you will find the evil hiding in it...BEWARE OF OPPOSITES. True agenda, purpose or intent is often the exact OPPOSITE of what appears to be so on the surface, or at first glance.

Illuminati is working relentlessly to push forward a time honored evil agenda. It is a plan to thoroughly and finally destroy not only the earth but the humans on it.

Anyone who does not have underground access or space privileges (maybe not tomorrow but sometime within the next millennium) will perish from earth. We already know this. No matter what we do now...there is no time to save YOU (or any of us).... "per se" There is only time to save your soul.

Thankfully - this is good enough and all we really need.
All we really are.

-the resistance

[edit on 25-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Rampant plagiarism on these boards prompted me to google a whole paragraph...

I just don't want my credibility to suffer because of someone getting confused on who wrote what.

Neither do I Proto...that wasn't the case 30 minutes ago, but is now. We won't go into our history.

You have a new supporter now - me - though that may end up being a backhanded compliment...

Good work Proto...not only in your OP, but in defending yourself and your work.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ok, hold on...

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

That article was written in 1996!!!!! We'll dig into it later.

Here is an article that was copywritten William J. (Bill) Gallagher.

www.luxefaire.com...

Here is an excerpt from the article:

Nathan Hale, along with three other Yale graduates, was a member of the "Culper Ring," one of America's first intelligence operations. Established by George Washington, it was successful throughout the Revolutionary War. Nathan was the only operative to be ferreted out by the British, and after speaking his famous regrets, he was hanged in 1776. Ever since the founding of the Republic, the relationship between Yale and the "Intelligence Community" has been unique.

here is what PROTO wrote:

America’s first intelligence operation known as the Culper Ring was established by George Washington during the Revolutionary War and its most famous member Nathan Hale was one of four graduates of Yale University in the Culper Ring beginning a long standing relationship between Yale and the Intelligence Community that continues on to this day.

Here is another excerpt from the article from 1996:

To Hegel, our world is a world of reason. The state is Absolute Reason and the citizen can only become free by worship and obedience to the state. Hegel called the state the "march of God in the world" and the "final end". This final end, Hegel said, "has supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the state." Both fascism and communism have their philosophical roots in Hegelianism. Hegelian philosophy was very much in vogue during William Russell's time in Germany.

Here is what PROTO wrote:

Samuel Russell’s cousin William went to Germany to study from 1831-1832 where he picked up some very radical ideas from Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel whose philosophies espoused the notion that the state is absolute reason and a citizen is only free by worshipping the state and absolute obedience to the state. Hegel believed that the State has supreme right against the individual and the individuals primary duty is to be a member of the state and worship it and give their obedience to it.

Here is another excerpt from the 1996 article:

The secretive Order of Skull and Bones exists only at Yale. Fifteen juniors are "tapped" each year by the seniors to be initiated into next year's group. Some say each initiate is given $15,000 and a grandfather clock. Far from being a campus fun-house, the group is geared more toward the success of its members in the post-collegiate world.

This is what PROTO wrote:

Each year 15 juniors are ‘tapped’ at Yale by senior members of Skull and Bones. Unlike most fraternities known for their wild keg parties the Skull and Bones is geared towards ensuring success for its members throughout life.

Here is an excerpt from the 1996 piece:

In 1823, Samuel Russell established Russell and Company for the purpose of acquiring opium in Turkey and smuggling it to China. Russell and Company merged with the Perkins (Boston) syndicate in 1830 and became the primary American opium smuggler. Many of the great American and European fortunes were built on the "China"(opium) trade.

Here is what PROTO wrote:

Samuel Russell founded Russell and Company in 1823 principally to smuggle Turkish Opium into China to feed that nations growing addiction. In 1830 Russell and Company merged with the Perkins syndicate in Boston and began to smuggle opium into America as well.

There is a lot more where that came from, and again, the link is:
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

PROTO, did you EVER cite that article as a source? I'm late to this thread so I haven't read all the posts. That article is from 1996, and your post contains some of the exact same verbage, not just the "idea" or "spirit" of the text. I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here, but if you should probably shed some light on this.

ETA: Many will benefit from reading this link.

www.indiana.edu...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Topic, Please

ProtoplasmicTraveler has alerted us to the plagiarism problem. The staff is currently investigating per ATS plagiarism policy and we hope to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.

Members who wish to contribute to the investigation should ALERT relevant posts or submit a complaint detailing their concerns.

In the meantime, let's please respect the topic and stay focused on that:

The Skull & Bones 322 and why America Celebrated the Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Well things can get heated sometimes here on ATS in debates but I have always considered you a friend and someone to respect and still do.

I think one thing that all ATS Posters should always keep in mind is that ATS is a respected platform that other internet sites constantly monitor looking for content for their own sites.

What you post here can go around the world in a few hours if its topical and timely and has all the right ellements to it that make it relevant.

This is actually why, besides the great staff and the super members that I only post on ATS.

I don't actually need to post on other sites, because the other sites will just take what I post here and do all that for me.

Thanks for bringing this all to my attention.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I see no problem with this post, in fact I endorse it. The problem, however, I do have is with your previous post in which you imply that Obama can somehow change things--he can't. Everything else in this post is spot on, and what I've been saying in the AMERICA IS DEAD thread I made.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I already posted a page back that I used multiple sources as a base of my research.

Nothing has been copy and pasted from any one source.

I wrote the OP using my own words and theories and its as simple as that.

The fact of the matter is there are some historical ellements involved and English only has so many words to describe something.

In one case in this thread in response to another member asking about a specific subject on the Skull and Bones and drugs I copied an extermal source word for word and posted it as an external source with a link.

I plagerized no one, and would appreciate it if people would stay on topic at this point, as I am sure the staff would.

Thanks.

[edit on 25/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wauv what a great thread, how you got all that togehther i don´t know, but this is why i come to ats every single day.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thealiveone
Wauv what a great thread, how you got all that togehther i don´t know, but this is why i come to ats every single day.

Lots of years of studying conspiracies, world events, secret societies and investigating the Shadow Government.

Plus a can of Coca Cola and a frozen Chicken Quesadilla from Fridays in the Frozen Food section.

The coincidences involved in how the narcotics trade has been managed, the health industry was grown as a market for them and this new bill passing to be celebrated on 322 are rather remarkable.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The coincidences involved in how the narcotics trade has been managed, the health industry was grown as a market for them and this new bill passing to be celebrated on 322 are rather remarkable.

The narcotics trade is a "guns for drugs" business which has nothing to do with health care.

Health care is a misnomer for what up until now has been nothing more than a "disease management system" set up by drug companies, perpetuated by the FDA and managed by big insurance.

Legality of relatively harmless narcotics like marijuana are kept off the market by the alcohol and cigarette industry who don't want to chance messing up the good gig they have making a fortune getting people liquored up, drunk and dead.

Civil liberties - my a s s.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

In fact Christians welcome the Anti-Christ and a one world government as being the last act before their savoir reappears. In other words they have been taught to welcome it and not to fight against it as it means that their savoir will soon reappear. There is just one problem in that their is no savior and once the One World Government is in place under a tyrannical ruler then it will in fact be too late for the people to easily or sucessfully rebel against it when their savior does not reappear.

I actually know people who welcome a war with Iran in the hopes that it will expedite the rapture. The rapture is supposed to occur to remove any resistance to the Antichrist. The thing is, these people are Christians.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but God isn't about war and killing. We are to treat others how we would like to be treated and all that good stuff. When they begin hoping that a war will erupt, for their own selfish means, isn't that the opposite of what Christianity is?

In their mind they can do nothing to stop it because God Himself wrote it so they just go with it. What all of this leads me to is what Albert Pike wrote in his famous letter to Mazzini. You see, by doing nothing to speak out against the evils of what is going on, they are actually serving the opposite of their religion. Can you see the irony?

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

www.threeworldwars.com...

So in conclusion my friend Protoplasmic Traveler, I see exactly the plan that you have described. I might note as well that in Revelation it is mentioned that some will be amazed at who is not written in the Lambs book of life. I know your stance on scripture which is why I did not quote it directly but at the same time I had to point that out. You see, those who believe they are waiting for the Lord's return are in fact not going to be in on the whole deal anyway. According to the Bible that is.

Your version, where non of it happens. Meaning the rapture, the return and all that is just as horrifying as well. People will wonder what happened and more than likely blame their own sins for God not returning and be consigned to their fate thinking still that it is God's will. Mind blowing!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You are failing to take note of when the Health Care industry in America first started and who founded it. You are failing to take note of who founded the Universities where Medicine is taught.

All people involved with Russell and Company, none of whom have medical backgrounds.

There is a reason why so many people are attempting presently to derail this thread. Part of it has to do with partisan politics but part of it has to do with the subject matter is just a little too close to home for some people.

The people who dominate the Street Illegal Drug Trade at the Import/Export Level are the very same interests who promote big pharma as a solution to all health problems.

Health problems that are often made worse by the side effects of a drug manufactured to either mask the original problem or exploit the original problem.

Millions of dollars are in fact made by big pharma in the controlled and magaged deaths of people suffering from things like cancers that are by products more often than not of chemicals placed in our food and liquids by the same big pharma chemical companies owned by the same principal players who dominate the illegal narcotics trade.

In fact big medicine is all about managing death, and not life, to create a highly profitible controlled death that in fact is so costly and so expensive that people can't afford to pay for it individually and now the collective of society is being taxed wholesale through abitrary mandaotry insurance enforcement so that these big companies can just keep raking in big profits at managing addictions and death at all of our expenses.

Guns and drugs, think again!

322 Skull and Bones, CIA your corporate Government hard at work, robbing from and killing the poor to give to the rich.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hello, PT,
It is quite apparent to me that you have done your hmwk and know SOME of your history well.

However, please go back further, I mean much further to the Dragon bloodlines where it manifested itself never to be seen, nor heard, only felt when it wil be too late for many.

Please refer to the book of Genisis: Although many of you may believe Cain and Able were brothers, they were actually HALF brothers. Gen 4:1,
Gen 5:3. Cain has his own lineage that is NOT from Adam. It is clear that states Adams lineage that Seth (after Ables death) was THE son made in his (Adam's) own image....NOT Cain. So, where do you think Cain was sired???

A snake is quite different than a serpent. Eve was referring that the "Lord" gave her Cain. This was the second deception after she took the "fruit of knowledge". Half man , half divine....a Nephlim...a Chimeron, (some call it a "reptillian"). They can morph, ie:shape-shift....even to this day.
Recall: Gen:1-2,.... Gen 6:4. Yes AFTER! when the great flood came, Noah and his family were the only "righteous" ones left. However, AFTER

will lead you to Noah's son Ham who was cursed by his father for "totally unacceptable behavior". Thus came in Hams great find of the lost "Pillars of Knowledge".

PT, I look to your checking out these historical facts. Get back, please and thank you.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Your version, where non of it happens. Meaning the rapture, the return and all that is just as horrifying as well. People will wonder what happened and more than likely blame their own sins for God not returning and be consigned to their fate thinking still that it is God's will. Mind blowing!

That really is the true extent of the Bondage Rome has put those it instills its peculiar notion of God into. They will in fact likely blame themselves for having done something wrong, when the only thing they really did wrong was to have blind faith and to not question or challenge the evils in the world but to wait for some supernatural being to do it for them.

There is likely a higher power and source in the Universe but I would dare say it would have no need to speak in riddles or to desire evolution through wholesale murder and slaughter to the extent and likes this planet has seen.

That/those higher being(s) are probably bound themselves by a Star Trek like Prime Directive where they are not allowed to interfere but simply allow freewill and events to lead to evolution.

An evolution slow in coming because Rome's version of religion in many ways is all about trading freewill for blind faith and obedience.

To many of us go through life with those blinders on, doing nothing and waiting for greener pastures in a next world that we can only imagine is there based on faith, all the while neglecting this world which we know is here for sure.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Just read the thread in it's entirety and wanted to say thanks PT for an excellent read. I'm really looking forward to your upcoming thread on the subject -- All Roads Lead to Rome --

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Skull And Bones Secret Yale Society Includes America's Power Elite

Despite a lifetime of attempts to get inside, the best Rosenbaum could do was hide out on the ledge of a nearby building a few years ago to videotape a nocturnal initiation ceremony in the Tomb's courtyard. “A woman holds a knife and pretends to slash the throat of another person lying down before them, and there's screaming and yelling at the neophytes,” he says. Robbins says the cast of the initiation ritual is right out of Harry Potter meets Dracula: “There is a devil, a Don Quixote and a Pope who has one foot sheathed in a white monogrammed slipper resting on a stone skull. The initiates are led into the room one at a time. And once an initiate is inside, the Bonesmen shriek at him. Finally, the Bonesman is shoved to his knees in front of Don Quixote as the shrieking crowd falls silent. And Don Quixote lifts his sword and taps the Bonesman on his left shoulder and says, ‘By order of our order, I dub thee knight of Euloga.’"

www.cbsnews.com...

This is an article from CBS in 2004. They supposedly filmed part of a ceremony in a courtyard. Now look at what is told to the masses that actually go on in these rituals. A bunch of nonesense to be dismissed as crazy behavior.

The truth of the matter being, that these people go on to hold the highest office of the country and work toward an agenda. An agenda that does not include the will of the American people. They are initiated into an order that began farther back than we can imagine.

How to make it all come crashing down on their heads is something that I haven't figured out quite yet because we don't know where the head of that snake is. It is very illusive. There is a way to do it but TPTB desperately want to keep us dumbed down and happy with the scraps they let us have.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join