It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skull & Bones 322 and why America Celebrated the Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Can someone please clarify this statement:

Many argue that Obama is really a scapegoat [puppet, tool, etc.] and that his actions are being dictated by an outside group of individuals [Skull & Bones, Illuminati, NWO, etc.] forcing their will on us through Obama.

Question:

If true, what exactly does Obama get out of this? What is the "thing" they are holding over his head in order to have him bend to their will? What connections are there that would make him the "ideal" scapegoat? He is certainly not the only black politician, so why him?

First of all the Presidentcy of The United States of America.

Obama is a brilliant well rounded idealist, like his mother. He has been at the right place at the right time and that got him elected. Some call that destiny.
I think he was blindsided by the stranglehold reptilians have on the Whitehouse and Washington. He is negotiating a way through it as best he can without coming out and betraying the public trust by saying there is a bunch of shameless, devil worshiping crooks on the inside running things.

That Obama is a "bad guy" is an urban myth created by his opposition.

Obama said, like I have heard no other President say...you don't like what I do, don't re-elect me.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

there is a bunch of shameless, devil worshiping crooks on the inside running things.

I may have mentioned it before but I'll let you in on it again. Those same devil worshiping insiders have extracted dna from a mummy and created Obama and his wife. They are both mummies and their past is a CIA front. We know the Barry thing with Obama.

I'm telling you, you have to watch those videos I mentioned. They made a lot of sense. Why do you think those mummies are still around? They knew one day we would have the technology to resurrect them and in some weird ceremonial way, Obama is Ahknaton or Amenhotep reincarnated.

It explains a lot. After looking into the topic of the Skull and Bones social club, I don't put anything past these crack pots that we call our leaders. So resurrecting a mummy and putting it in charge of the U.S. is probably child's play for these slime balls.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

there is a bunch of shameless, devil worshiping crooks on the inside running things.

I may have mentioned it before but I'll let you in on it again. Those same devil worshiping insiders have extracted dna from a mummy and created Obama and his wife. They are both mummies and their past is a CIA front. We know the Barry thing with Obama.

I'm telling you, you have to watch those videos I mentioned. They made a lot of sense. Why do you think those mummies are still around? They knew one day we would have the technology to resurrect them and in some weird ceremonial way, Obama is Ahknaton or Amenhotep reincarnated.

It explains a lot. After looking into the topic of the Skull and Bones social club, I don't put anything past these crack pots that we call our leaders. So resurrecting a mummy and putting it in charge of the U.S. is probably child's play for these slime balls.

Jack, Jack....I don't know about all this my friend. I am about as far out on a limb as I am going however if you need supplies where you're headed since it will be desolate out there... I'll send food and water on ahead.

You go with your bad self! I like your pluck.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It may seem that I've found myself in a quite strange place indeed. How did I get here any way? Oh well, the sun is shining and that reincarnated mummy is no where to be found. I might be safe for a while, or so says my doctor.

It's a far flung idea but when we look into the depravity of this organization, is there anything off limits to such swine? I don't believe so. They bank on the idea that we'll disregard these things as none sense. The truth may be far scarier than fiction my friend.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
In case anyone didn't know. Obama's economic advisor is a skull and bones member. Auston Goolsbee. Interesting that at every turn the economic decisions being made are highly questionable.

Austan Goolsbee (1991), staff director to and chief economist of President Barack Obama's Economic Recovery Advisory Board.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Brilliant investigation!!! The Illuminati Freemasonry rules USA, there's no doubt!! And for the 980.674 time I sai: Barack Obama was elected to be a SCAPEGOAT. The ONLY reason 'cos an afro-american was allowed to become president of a racist anglo-saxon funded country, is to be USED. Behind him, The US Freemasonry is playing THIS GAME: They put Obama in the White House, they are pulling his strings, most likely they are behind these unpopular bills and surely they are spreading the Obama hatred propaganda, to spark a terrible ethnic civil war, in order to install the Martial Law and remove civil rights. Once it's done, the american democracy is gone and the superpower nation is no longer an obstacle to the Illuminati UN, install a world wide dictatorship.
It's seems that the agenda is working fine...

Sounds like a plan to me. I don't believe in coincidences, and nothing that happens in our government is by chance. One only has to look at what's happening to see the progresssion in the logic of your post. The daily events begin to paint an undeniable picture of what the current events that are happening inour socirty really mean.

Your thread post is dead on accurate. Just follow the logic

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I found this thread to be one of the most interesting discussions recently.

I'm hoping to resurrect it for more comments.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I found this thread to be one of the most interesting discussions recently.

I'm hoping to resurrect it for more comments.

Well it is that time of the year for ressurections!

The thread truly does display that historically there is another aspect to Health Care that has to do with the narcotics trade, and that at the top of the pyramid the narcotics trade in both legal and illegal drugs is controlled by some of the richest, powerful, and amazingly seemingly respectable people in the world.

The Insurance Companies and Big Pharma wrote this bill and is designed for them to benefit and not the people.

One thing is for sure, and that is when optional things like gambling on insurance becomes mandatory, people's freewill, and the right to decide is being impinged on.

No matter what anyone might want to imagine as being a benefit of that, trust me when I say, there is never a benefit to that!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
All they do is rob, steal and murder. And then cover up. That's what skull and bones stand for.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
All they do is rob, steal and murder. And then cover up. That's what skull and bones stand for.

Typical for pirates, but not your typical pirates at all. The level of long range planning and stratefic coordination and corruption and subversion of the political process that they carry out exceeds and boggles the imagination.

In a way that is how they end up getting away with it, the average person simply can't imagine a cored, dedicated group of people, being so nefariously driven.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I actually believe it is Bill Clinton that is set up to be Global Leader through the UN. The UN is postering to take over the Dome of the Rock. By that time, Clinton will be head of the UN.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by 911stinks] I beg to differ on this. I always maintained it was actually Pillory, or Hillary that was actually the president. And as the dominating government in the world, America now has a new 'Ambassador' or 'ruler' of the UN, right now. Already.
I would also like to point out that Bush and Baraq are distant cousins. Anyone know of Skull and Bones connections and working with Baraq? I call him not Mister, President, or Obama. All would show a measure of respect. I can not prove it, but the Modus Operendi is the same, so I think that the demon in Hitler is the same one now in Baraq. Be interesting to learn his name, so it can be ascertained if it is the same demon or a different one. Also interesting to Christians to note if the Bush family, and the Baraq family are Nephilim, then they CANNOT be saved, and they know it. They hate humans, not just Americans. And they PARTICULARLY hate Christians, and try to deceive those who are not, into permanent destruction with them. Master plan? Powers that be? Nothing new, the Bible has shed light on this far before these current Luciferians were ever born.
Just a note, we do not know or see even HALF of what is really going on, on any given day, in any situation. We merely seek to get a BETTER understanding of the truth. And a good lie is mostly true, a bad lie is mostly false. But as Hitler once said, you can get more people to believe a big lie, than a small one. I watched in horror as the monster Baraq was hypnotizing the people around me, exactly as Hitler once did. But take heart, you Saints, we already won this battle, and we have powerful 'aliens' looking out for us.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Gregarious]

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

where did you get your info on all the drug running being the start of the pharmaceutical business trying to open someone elses eyes

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo

where did you get your info on all the drug running being the start of the pharmaceutical business trying to open someone elses eyes

Actually most of it is in the family histories that are published in a multitude of sources regarding the various main players laid out in the opening piece.

Do bear in mind our present concepts of Law and Order and morallity did not really start taking shape until the first decades of the 1900's.

In 1910 you could still by heroin and a syringe to inject from the Sears and Roebucks or J.C. Penny Catalog and have the U.S. Postal Service deliver it promptly to your door.

It wasn't until around the 1920's when the Comstock laws, largely made by Post Master General of New York City Comstock started regulating things pertaining to vice and morallity through law.

Prior to that there was no shame in having made your family fortune in Opium, Slave Trading, Privateering or any other number of ventures that would now be considered illegal.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Thanks for that mate just need to show someone else how pharmaceuticals as a business really started it's amazing the amount of info people have on here

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
who gives a damn any more? Everybody just loves to talk about it but never wants to stop this nonsense. Humanity as of late just loves to bitch and complain. I swear what ever happened to the good ol' days when you got people like William Wallace rising his people up against tyranny? I really think technology has made us lazy.....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Very interesting.
They say not alot of members are accepted every year, it's a lucrative and very secret society.
I did'nt know about Julius Ceasar waking up on 322, niceone.
S&F.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I didn't even know this thread existed before it popped up in Recent Topics but I just finished reading it from start to finish. A fascinating precursor to All Roads Lead to Rome, the ultimate ATS thread. This is another incredible post from Protoplasmic Traveler and I can't recommend it enough.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATMtech
I didn't even know this thread existed before it popped up in Recent Topics but I just finished reading it from start to finish. A fascinating precursor to All Roads Lead to Rome, the ultimate ATS thread. This is another incredible post from Protoplasmic Traveler and I can't recommend it enough.

Actually this thread abovetopsecret.com... which I posted for Tax Day April 15th explaining why we are taxed and where the money goes was the precurser to the All Roads Lead to Rome thread. If you haven't check it out, you will likely really enjoy this thread too.

This thread here was the precurser to the precurser. Thanks for the kind words and posting.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Little bump to say i love coming back to these old threads.

This and all roads lead to Rome are what kept me here.

Hope you are well, PT.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join