It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skull & Bones 322 and why America Celebrated the Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

yes yes, i know that part. i'm asking you why would they put the evidence of them being a huge corrupt world empire, into the bible, then go waaaaay out of their way to prove it for 2000 years, if they want the opposite to be true? that is, to use the bible as evidence of fulfillment of prophecy in a way which strengthens the beliefs of the people in regards to them rather than the other way around? it doesn't make sense to strengthen the beliefs of people if that strengthening is going to resolve into your empire being dissolved and destroyed?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You are missing the whole point.

The Bible tells the people that it is not the people who are going to destroy the empire but God.

In fact Christians welcome the Anti-Christ and a one world government as being the last act before their savoir reappears.

In other words they have been taught to welcome it and not to fight against it as it means that their savoir will soon reappear.

There is just one problem in that their is no savior and once the One World Government is in place under a tyrannical ruler then it will in fact be too late for the people to easily or sucessfully rebel against it when their savior does not reappear.

It's very simple they have convinced all the Christian faithful that a very bad thing is in fact a very good thing because a very good thing will happen as a result of the bad thing, but the very bad thing must happen first.

It's absolutely brilliant planning and strategy!

Think outside the Box Rome does, the best way to sell a lie is with a grain of truth in it.

The lie is that God will stop them and wipe them all out.

The truth is a despotic one world government ruled by a tyranical dictator is going to happen.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

well seeing as how i don't wish death or destruction on anyone, i can't say i'm in a hurry to see the fulfillment of prophecy for anyone. i have to say, your vision of the future is even worse than the biblical prophecies. i sure as heck hope you're wrong because if you're not, then i can't even hitch a ride off this place before the whole thing goes totally insane. no one will be able to, in your version. we'll all just live and die miserable and never have justice or happiness ever again. egads. man it's dark where you live.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Look at the Jews, as an example. "What" really survived centuries and millennium? Not the Jews, but the Idea of Jews.

Idea is the greatest cannibal of all.

By the way another 3/22 moment to illustrate this point.

On March 22 Ronald Regan announced the Strategic Space Defense Initiative (Star Wars) to the nation and the media.

This was solely an idea and was not a scientific reality at the time, designed to entice the Soviets into a new level of the Arms Race that would along with the War in Afghanistan bankrupt the Soviet Union.

When did this happen 3/22!

Ideas are powerful things indeed, just as Dennis Hooper and American Express!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

well seeing as how i don't wish death or destruction on anyone, i can't say i'm in a hurry to see the fulfillment of prophecy for anyone. i have to say, your vision of the future is even worse than the biblical prophecies. i sure as heck hope you're wrong because if you're not, then i can't even hitch a ride off this place before the whole thing goes totally insane. no one will be able to, in your version. we'll all just live and die miserable and never have justice or happiness ever again. egads. man it's dark where you live.

No its dark where most of the world lives, I am the one spreading the truth.

Rome can be stopped by people once people become aware of its true existence and the fact that it is what needs to be stopped.

That is just made very hard by the Christian Faithful who have created a rather dark world of Holy Crusades and Biblical morality based on hypocracies and indifference and blind allegiences without question.

The sun is out and shining where I am and I live in a world where I confront the beasts, I do not wait or rely on others, hope against hope or anything else.

I sieze the moment, I sieze the day, after all it is the Roman way!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

but in the process of doing so, you'll fulfill the prophecy about the destruction of the great whore by the anti-christ, thus proving the prophecy. you see how that starts a huge wall of contradiction?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well I suppose there are worse things to aspire to than saving the world.

All the same I don't think I am quite the savior the Christian faithful are expecting!

If you catch my drift!

Rome though is setting the final stages for its grand finale and well now would be the time for people to stop it in my humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I bet Rome didn't plan to kill all bees.

news.yahoo.com...

What now? No more milk and honey? Just milk... But, that too is in jeopardy...

Tolstoy wrote in his "War and Peace": Pierre Bezukhov asks the question: Who kills us? Nobody, the system...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ok, now the agenda in this thread has clearly revealed itself. It's the age old plea to forget about our God and creator and for mankind to save himself.

God doesn't exist or if he does he doesn't care and the Bible is all a lie. Right? Wrong.

Won't work, won't happen

I gave the thread a flag for the 322 information, but as for the agenda...Fail.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
I bet Rome didn't plan to kill all bees.

news.yahoo.com...

What now? No more milk and honey? Just milk... But, that too is in jeopardy...

Tolstoy wrote in his "War and Peace": Pierre Bezukhov asks the question: Who kills us? Nobody, the system...

Why yes I can assure you Rome did intend to kill the bees, they want to in fact wipe out all independent food production and have all food come from Agro-Corporations so they can genetically alter it to provide only certain levels of nutrients.

It is what the Codex is all about.

I see your point, but do you see their actual plan?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

but in the process of doing so, you'll fulfill the prophecy about the destruction of the great whore by the anti-christ, thus proving the prophecy. you see how that starts a huge wall of contradiction?

Again, you are wrong.

Try to see yourself outside of the picture.
You know, there is "someone" standing before the mirror.

The "world" is not the reflection in the mirror. If you believe that the thing that matters is the spectacle, and to change it by intervening in it - that will not change anything essentially.

Get out of the picture, there is salvation!
Un-paralyze yourself.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

no the christian faithful don't view the anti-christ as a savior.

you see, many christian faithful (and non-christians) believe the anti-christ movement is somehow attached to the papacy. one guy thinks it's the jesuit superior general, who is the military arm of the papacy and runs the CIA (he claims), (known unofficially as the black pope), who he believes started communism. there's alot of different beliefs on the subject, frankly, and most of them do not look favorably on the papacy, white or black.

and you are wrong about christians not rising up to overthrow the papacy because they are waiting for yeshua to return and fix it all. rather, christians are trying to follow the teachings of yeshua, that don't condone things like killing people.

ya just can't have it both ways. i realize you think it'd be a great thing if christians rose up to overthrow the papacy but then they'd just be doing the same thing the papacy did to everyone else, which is a karmic vicious circle -
NO THANK YOU.

the patience and faith of the saints is: he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. and i'm not going that route.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by undo]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well I can see religion has become the topic of the hour so while you struggle to frame reality in those terms I really can't indulge.

This is how religion confuses and clouds the issue the Papacy is not Rome it is just a front for Rome to confuse people with religion and lay circular traps for them.

There is simply too much at stake to get bogged down in those endless circles and traps.

Thanks for posting!

[edit on 25/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Again, you are wrong.

The "world" is not the reflection in the mirror. If you believe that the thing that matters is the spectacle, and to change it by intervening in it - that will not change anything essentially.

Un-paralyze yourself.

Your perception becomes your reality not mine friend.

Thanks for posting!

Agro-corporations are taking over food production.

That's as plain as day. So no I really am not wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

well it's still hegelian. it's covering the hege idea of divide and conquer. so if you fall into it, you're just following the plan. since the final act of the 6th empire, while in the guise of the 8th empire, is to wipe out the papacy. pot say hello to kettle.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

he's talking to me.

you're off the hook.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

well it's still hegelian. it's covering the hege idea of divide and conquer. so if you fall into it, you're just following the plan. since the final act of the 6th empire, while in the guise of the 8th empire, is to wipe out the papacy. pot say hello to kettle.

Once again thanks for posting but I am not interested in debating these things using the Roman Bible, Religion or Christianity as a source of actual real events history.

Its a false doctrine full of deceptions and propagandas and its entirely self defeating to look at it in terms other than that.

The attempt to do so has already turned into a circle that just goes round and round and round and goes nowhere.

I have not the time to indulge such things. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Again, you are wrong.

Un-paralyze yourself.

Your perception becomes your reality not mine friend.

Thanks for posting!

Agro-corporations are taking over food production.

That's as plain as day. So no I really am not wrong.

I thought I was replying to Undo

Destruction of bees...

Well, we can argue whether they really planned it. As I said before, they make a lot of blunders, and then they pretend they are on top of it. This is typical.

The monopoly is what fuels the system. The invention of the state and authority was about monopoly, nothing else. So, they destroy nature as a source of free energy - logical, isn't it?

So, they're taking over from nature, technology really replaces biology.

And that all is a vision - perception.
So, are we the thing which perceives-projects, or are we simply part of our own perception? Or someone's else projection?

You tell me, how do you fight TPTB and how you win?

If not by departing from the whole concept of perception (which is life) - I don't see how else.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

okay, you started the thread on the premise, that the new world order
(one world empire that has been here for 2000 years already, which you agreed was indeed the world empire since its inception), is forming under the guise of biblical fulfillment. once you suggest they are trying to deliberately fufill biblical prophecy, you have to actually look at what the prophecy says in order to know what the next move is.

and what it says is, when the final empire of the entirety of imperial history, rises up, it will be roman in the guise of not being roman. it will use the hege to wipe out the religious arm of it after it has passed its usefulness, and this will lead to the final antichrist one world government spoken of, that you claim you are trying to prevent.

i'm not making the circle of logic. you are by stipulating they are trying to fulfill bible prophecy and that we should try to stop them from doing so, and in the effort, end up fulfilling it ourselves. that's like bonkers

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

thought I was replying to Undo

Destruction of bees...

Well, we can argue whether they really planned it. As I said before, they make a lot of blunders, and then they pretend they are on top of it. This is typical.

Sorry I get a bit impatient when people start quoting scripture over and over again.

What a cruel thing to do to people, and God said this, and God said that, and God said this and God said that, blah, blah, blah...

Sometimes it helps to look at History at the outcome and realizing what appears to be accidental or random likely isn't if it aides an agenda by powerful forces.

The U.N. through the Codex initiative wants to regulate food quality.

They are looking to create a certain level of nutrients and vitamins in all food that many natural nutritionists claim are deficient for a healthy immune system.

Bees are in fact vital to pollenation for independent and organic farmers.

Agro-Corporations who have genetically altered crops to crow quickly with a preset level of vitamins and nutrients aren't dependent on those bees though.

So who is served by the decline of the bee, who isn't served from the decline of the bee.

If you can no longer grow your own food because an important and vital part of nature that enables it to grow and flower has been purposefully removed who benefits?

The Agro-Corporations that we are now dependent upon and the system of government and distribution that we are now dependent on as the only source of food. Regulated food grown specifically to provide a deficient level of nutrients and vitamins to keep the immune system functioning properly in a world where we know they would like to decrease the population of by 2/3rds.

This random accident would in fact be a great stroke of luck for people with that agenda.

Why leave things to chance when you can aide providence along and not even have to worry because its easy enough to convince people it was all accidental and they themselves are partially to blame through the use of luxury items that they really shouldn't be using, and the state really shouldn't be supplying in a system where fewer and fewer people can be self sufficient at independently producing things.

See how that works?

There are no accidents, just people who benefit from getting away with murderous deliberate actions by placing the blame else where in ways that seem plausible to people who would like to view things as a series of random events.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion!

Religion it confuses me, that is after all it's purpose!

[edit on 25/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join