It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

HEY I made a thread about this a long time ago!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
DO A SEARCH NEXT TIME!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I beleive that all of the nations are stock piling gold for the return of the Annunaki so in a way we have still been mining gold for them and their slaves, those in the know have backed gold as money. When they return the Goverments will offer up what gold they have collected for power or protection from the Annunaki raft. The Goverments have the knowledge if they would only let everyone in on the secret.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I know what was written on the tablets about the Annunaki and why they needed gold. But I think it was very vague in its explanation and I believe that is the reason we are all confused a little to why. I seriously think they needed the gold to cover their atmosphere for when they where away from the sun. I just want to know whats going to happen when they come back to this orbit. I think they will be surprised that this time around we will be more advanced than where they left us.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saigon1914
I know what was written on the tablets about the Annunaki and why they needed gold.

Please educate us with your superior command of ancient Sumerian mythology then.

You are obviously aware that the entire translated texts are available on the internet, right?

So, we would all appreciate a link to this explanation of why "they" needed gold, along with your own take on it.

Harte

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Saigon1914

I know what was written on the tablets about the Annunaki and why they needed gold.

If the Anunaki REALLY needed gold, and their technology was that advanced... then they should just manipulate the magnetic field of their planet to act as a ramscoop for interstellar hydrogen, which is collected and fused to power a series of progressive steps of plasma fusion, ending with a result of gold plasma. (or whatever really)

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I would guess that if the Annunaki are real, and need gold, they needed it for some physical thing.

I would believe gold may be an ingredient of something they ingest to increase life.

Everyone is stating how simple gold is, maybe that's too us. There maybe something we haven't discovered about it yet.

At the same time, it must not require too much or best believe they would still have a base here mining it.

Speaking of mining, I don't believe this angle because if we were engineered for that, they could have elevated badgers or something. We aren't physical phenomenoms of digging.

I'm chewing on what someone mentioned earlier that we may actually have been a advanced race ourselves minding our business on our planet when we met them. They tricked us or conquered us, and suppressed our dna.

The question would be why? What truly is it that they need or want with our planet or us?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but platinum, gold, and silver all have different properties in reguard to electricity.
Such as less drop in voltage, less heat build up, something else?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
I would guess that if the Annunaki are real, and need gold, they needed it for some physical thing.
The question would be why? What truly is it that they need or want with our planet or us?

They were Babylonian minor gods, and the gods (as with other gods) liked gold offerings. We haven't found any proof that these gods existed other than as cultural icons.

Had it been an advanced civilization, they could simply have made all the gold they wanted. We can do it with our technology (atom-smashers); a civilization far more advanced than ours could have fabricated gold from any collection of atoms (hydrogen, uranium, oxygen, etc, etc) with advanced technology -- as easily as we can make plastics.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
well well welll this is still being discussed..

the annunaki need gold to repair their broken ozone

they created an better more obediant slave by meesing with the DNA of the Neanderthal

by mixing their DNA into that of the Neanderthal they were able to create Homo Sapien

Hence the missing link in Darwins Theory of evolution

the reason for fort Knox...

The federal Reasrve...they based the gold falsly on the basis that it was needed to maintain the the currency.

we all know that there are much more valuble sources to base the currency on more but we are stilled fooled into thinking it is needed there keeping supplies up and a demand for gold.

they atomize the gold and then it replenishes the atmosphere..

they still have a need for the gold and that is why the acients always provided them with gold...

solomans treasure
elddorado
the pharohs of Egypt
and many more instances throughout history

now there was a problem and the problem was the fac that they could not forsee how their dna would mix with ours and now they have a moral dilemna

what the heck to do with the humans..

just like in the real world there is always a higher up to answer to

well that is where the proof is in the pudding

if it can be shown we are a destructive race then there is no reason to allow the humans into the bigger picture.

well folks we are doing a good job of tha are we not.

hence the ole good verses evil game

well you all decide....are we good or are we evil.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

by mixing their DNA into that of the Neanderthal they were able to create Homo Sapien

Hence the missing link in Darwins Theory of evolution

the reason for fort Knox...

The federal Reasrve...they based the gold falsly on the basis that it was needed to maintain the the currency.

You lost me on the Neanderthal DNA. How does it to relate to Fort Knox?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Umm you need to study early human development a little better,

us(homo sapiens) and neanderthal evolved from a common ancestor, with the neaderthals being a cold climate variant, who's lifestyle was that of an ambush hunter in the dense taiga (forests) of europe. Whereas homo sapiens is a pursuit hunter adapted to chasing game on the hot dry savanahs of africa.

The so called missing link doesnet really exist, unless you go way back, like more than four million years. There is a pretty progressive human development for the past couple of million years that is clearly shown in the fossil record.

Im not even going to comment on all the anunaki internet BS that is going around, other than to agree with the others to say that if a civilization has the ability to get from another star system they have the ability to make thier own gold or to mine it from the other p[lanets in thier own system.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
the DNA was used to create a smarter slave so that mining could be achieved by the existing humans on the planet.

they used the exsiting race at the time but they needed to make a more intelligent obediant beast

Neanderthalman was thier choice of beast

just as humans choose the horse to do things for them
ox
cow
sheep
(many more examples i am sure)

plus i do nothing but study the origins of the huamn race and the extintion of neanderthalman and the appearance of homosapian is still a muchly and hotly debated ocurance

[img=http://churchofcriticalthinking.org/images/missinglinkdebate.jpg]neanderthal[/img]

[img=http://tothewire.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/o_missing_link.jpg]neanderthal[/img]

but this thread is about the summarian texts and why the summarians required gold..

Also just cause they may have wanted to mine their own gold...why do that when it may have been a much more effiecnt and cost effective why to get the gold by just have a few of them on a given planet at any given time and use the local population to do their meanial everyday slave task

conditions on one planet is not alway condusive to the conitions required by one race the conditions on Earth might be considered a harsh working enviroment for another.

and the arguement that just cause you can get to another planet makes your technology superior does not hold water as we as human learn that all the time.

we send things to other planets yet we still struggle at getting resources from the ground.

to think we are so intelligent and understand all the unkown factors is complete and utter errogance,

[edit on 22-7-2010 by plube]

[edit on 22-7-2010 by plube]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Um ... probably speaking out if turn here but perhaps your attitude and intent might have something to do with the fact that your thread didn't get the attention that this one did ... just speculating of course

Back on topic ...

I don't know if anyone else has suggested it but there is a seriously good book out by Michael Tellinger, "Slave species of the gods" ... I would highly recommend a read because in it he also deals with the topic of this thread.

Thanks OP !!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Interesting concept
. However when we think about energy we have to drop the assumption of the consumption requirement.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Compare what Von Daniken said the tablets said about the Annunaki and then what the translations actually said. They conflict quite a bit.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

Several universities have done the same thing and the translations match this one, so it's not just a single site. If you want more, google and find them.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks10

LOL people still believe that humans lived 4 million years ago?! We have only been around 200,000 years mitochondria DNA has stated this. I believe genetics as a source for our ancestry than some mainstream person.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

well put indeed.

I know for a fact humans would do the same thing the anunnaki did if they found a planet with much better resources than earth. Hell, for 'advanced' beings like us humans, then why is there still slavery on earth?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
LOL people still believe that humans lived 4 million years ago?! We have only been around 200,000 years mitochondria DNA has stated this. I believe genetics as a source for our ancestry than some mainstream person.

Sorry, but mtDNA hasn't shown anything like what you claim.

Are you talking about "Mitochondrial Eve?"

She's the earliest female person that everyone on Earth is related to, not the first human woman.

Think about it. Do you believe that she had no living relatives at the time she was born? (First human?)

Do you believe that there was no one on Earth that wasn't related to her at the time she was born? (No other humans?)

Both ideas are ridiculous.

Harte

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

What im saying is that the "missing link" the animal that links the human lineages with those of the apes, thats the classic definition, is going to found many many millions of years ago.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I ask an Annuanaki, here the answer. Hahaha
Q: Why you want gold ?

A: Space travel and energy production.

Gold is needed by us to create what you call anti-matter or positrons, these positrons is use to empower our transportation and for energy production. Your scientist have discovered this and have advance a bit

You are our long modified self replicating, self supporting slaves, you are free now since we have found another better element and another species that better suited, much more easier to control and educate, we clone them as we like and embed education while still in production. We dont care about you anymore, our slaves might come to visit and improve you, we educate them that way. Once you are assimilated/improved, you are allowed to join us for space expansion regime.

Ok, jokes aside.
Laser + Gold = Anti-Matter
NASA Anti-Matter to Propulsion Engine

Positron to Fusion Power ?
Bob Lazar Conspiracy Proven True ?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by RainCloud]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join