It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidDoG

What is just as coincidental is that theirs a couple of reports of 3 Unknown large objects heading towards earth due to be here by mid-December (21st?) time 2012.
Reference: ______beforeitsnews/story/297/951/3_very_large_object_fl

Now I've went to the website which you can type the coordinates into to see the other two which is www.sky-map.org and During looking around nearby there coordinates I've found If I remember 2 under -88 Latitude and maybe 6 on -89 Latitude (88 and 89 being the set two digits in the Latitude coordinates) Whether or not they aremore unknown objects possibly coming towards the Earth. I find it odd how SETi reckon they'll arrive here during mid-December:

Also I got the coordinates of an extra 4, which has not been listed as far as I'm aware I didn't get every single one I found due to dinner being on and myself having to cook it and becoming pre-occupied at the time.

But these are the 4 additional coordinates that would be nice if confirmed that they are also additional unknown objects coming towards Earth:

19 26 49 -88 42 41
13 58 31 -89 43 24
23 07 40 -89 13 34
23 12 53 -88 53 10

The length of the "flying saucers" - tens of kilometers. We(SETI) just have to tell: three very large object flying towards our planet. Landing, according to calculations of scientists, held in mid-December 2012. Date coincides with the end of the Mayan calendar.

I've been researching about 2012 and Governments for a good 6 or 7 years now, and it's quite surprising how a lot of things are rumored and point towards 2012, just to name a few:

Precision of the Equinox - New ageEra
Magnetic pole shift
Galactic alignment with the Milky Way due from us being in the Sagittarius Galaxy
New world Order coming into place
Nibiru + Return of the godsAnnunaki
I think somewhere I recall reading the end of a World war 3

Now these objects. Now it's likely 3 out of all those things will happen but none the less, it seems odd how it happens on 2012.

The number 11 is pretty significant in the notion of things upon influencing people's lives and such. 911 being one along with the apparent 21122012 11:11am.

A very interesting thing I realized is, the Lost city of Atlantis which was meant to be more advanced than what we have at our disposal now. That could be quite possibly an outpost for the Annunaki. I recall someone earlier in the thread mentioning about the GodsAnnunaki relaxing whilst being fed grapes etc. Atlantis was rumored to be around Greece and the Greek kings were portrayed at those people who sit on those slouch chairs and fed grapes. Also Grapes are known as the fruit of the gods - Refrence - So if this was true about grapes being a delicacy of the Annunaki, it is quite possible that it rubbed off onto us humans, considering me must of been quite primitive at the time, we could of thought the grapes is a way to harness intelligence that the godsAnnunaki had, which would seem logical.due you still see the similarity in humans which are known as "sheeple" I.E: who see's someone become enhanced in some form so they try to do the same to get the effect; Basically Lemmings.

There are a lot of rumors of the Annunaki and what they didtheir actions that seem to have traces in the way we act. To a person mining for Gold many thousands of years ago, thought that Gold is a very treasured item, all they knew was that their "Gods" required a lot of it which must mean it's worth of much value to them. Which down the years as we develop still contain this view of Gold. Which in my sense is a very logical theory to why we treasure every piece of gold we can get. Makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

As we are learning what Gold can do for us, we are slowly unraveling the reasons why the Annunaki needed this so much. It may well be very plausible that the Annunaki needed it for possible FTL (Faster than light) Travel to fuel or whatever. Most the comments I've seen are only judged and speculated upon what we can do and by our logic. Whilst for the Annunaki gold could be the same to what oil is for us, it's running out and they needed lots more of it fast.

Finally, clearing up the "Why didn't they use Robots" my logical explanation is that it would be far easier for them to cross engineer (Using example) a Monkey and one of them to make a Human, rather than a constant manufacturing of Robots and possible maintenance. Robots would be more resource consuming. Making slavesHumans to just do as told and mine for them is far more easier and they don't have to treat us like a nursery school once we knew what to do and just left us to it once they done getting as much gold as they needed. It could be very possible Mars was the same many years ago considering the myth's about it being rich with plantation etc... Possibly rich with gold at one point considering it was Asteroids that has given us gold, that would mean, logically speaking, that both Asteroid belts (Mar's and Pluto's) along with every rock planet in the solar system shoulddid have gold somewhere. Along with moons if that was the case.
edit on 11-12-2010 by SobaniExile because: Added additional coordinates.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Always nice to see an interesting thread resurrected. I wont comment about the Annunaki much.

Lots of mention about why humans instead of robots. We just need to look at it from their perspective.

Humans are essentially biological robots that can self heal, self propagate, are easily programmable, have a fairly long lifespan, self relocate, derive their energy from the natural environment, and don't need much supervision etc. Likely most technology from an advanced species would be biological or from our perspective no different than other living creatures or plants among us.

Dumb robots such as the static machines that we have created would at least require initial building meaning some level of infrastructure, maintenance, programming & continual relocation - meaning somebody would have to do that labor. With knowledge of DNA as a building block & likely having created similar robots prior one would just have to plant the initial seeds and allow them to propagate like any other garden, perhaps with some initial training the trainers. Besides with no emotional connection to a lessor species (us) why would they care if it took 1000 of us to do the work of a static machine.

edit on 12-12-2010 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

And theoretically speaking, I highly doubt that Robots would be able to self-advance where as humans can in the form of adaptation to environments I.E: Space travel, Harsh cold weather or Extreme heat of a desert.
Even though Robot's could quite easily be in that environment, it wouldn't seem likely that they'd be able to learn new science's or create due to a Robot tends to be a program with set parameters which would be impossible to break unless there was loop-holes within the scripting of the Robots functions.

Although to prevent myself contradicting myself in my last post, I'm only speculating based on my logic that is probably why it wasn't Robots instead of a living race. The Annunaki or our creators would of probably knew of that and didn't want to take the risk. Considering Battlestar: Galactica might of became a reality to them. But as I said before I'm just roughly speculating on my logic towards this.

Must say, many topics here are brilliant, I've spent the whole night reading them.

edit on 12-12-2010 by SobaniExile because: Typo's.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
humans are self sufficient and self replicating whereas robots must be manufactured and maintained,for instance when I had chickens ..there are incubators and brood containers but I found it much less trouble time expense and effort simply to let my chickens brood hatch and care for their own young

same with people, also remember the Annunaki had some 'lesser gods' with them who did this work for a long time before the supposed creation of man,it was these lesser gods mutiny that was the catalyst for the Annunaki to create humans to take their place.

it is possible (if this premise is true) that some of these ancient civilizations that we are looking at were not human at all . Say the really old ones that we always go, but that's impossible it predates anything human and is to advanced for it's time.

Could have been these lesser gods under the Annunaki's cities ?

I f we want to postulate early ETs interfering with Earth

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I don't think that ALL humans were genetically engineered to mine gold. That's obvious because not all humans mine gold! If that were our purpose and we were designed to do so, it would be interwoven into our DNA. How many of you guys have a genetic urge to mine gold (assuming all here are human)? Show of hands....Thank you. What I do believe, however, is that the task of mining gold has been relegated to only a select handful of people. I mean, of all the gold that is mined yearly and all the gold that has been crafted, carved and melted down throughout history, where the hell has it all gone? What is it used for? The Federal Reserve took all the gold out of the hands of the American people early in the 20th century. Where is it? Its as if the Annunaki representatives on earth aka FEDS are just sitting on all the gold waiting for the Annunaki to return to claim it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
According to Project Camelot and other sources, the Annunaki are but one of the races battling over the soul of man. There are many others, including evil ones (reptilians?).

The powers that are hiding in the shadows and pulling the strings of every religion , government and ideology, are in conflict with each other. These aliens/deities therefore have conflicting end games for what will become of the human race and we are caught in the middle. Let us hope we can keep our sanity as this battle rages on.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Related to this subject, could somebody provide a TIMELINE of both the traditional history and the alternative history in terms of how and when things were created on Earth? I mean one with how things have occured according to the mainstream version (Adan, Eve, Bible, etc.), and another one based on the alien interference/ genetic manipulation?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond1Reality
Related to this subject, could somebody provide a TIMELINE of both the traditional history and the alternative history in terms of how and when things were created on Earth? I mean one with how things have occured according to the mainstream version (Adan, Eve, Bible, etc.), and another one based on the alien interference/ genetic manipulation?

Howdy B1R

The mainstream version wouldn't be the biblical. The biblical 'theory' has been cast aside for quite some time and a consensus scientific version has been emplaced. At best the old biblical theories are deemed 'alternative' faith based ideas.
edit on 30/8/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
How y'all doing? I'm no expert at all on the Sumerian legends and the like so if I'm wrong on anything please feel free to point out.

Anyways the main thing I heard about the Annunaki was that humans were created to mine gold for them, to me this never really made sense, why would they need the gold for? But then today I read this story...

For one tiny second the laws of physics are broken

The main point of this was this:

When the gold nuclei, traveling at 99.999% of the speed of light, smashed together, the plasma that resulted was so energetic that a tiny cube of it with sides measuring about a quarter of the width of a human hair would contain enough energy to power the entire United States for a year.

This got me thinking, perhaps the Annunaki needed the gold for power? Maybe they could break it down to the particles and use the ridiculous power it generated to power their planet, I don't know fly their ships do whatever, the possibilities are endless and would certainly explain their need for it... Anyways just a theory but I'd love to hear some ideas on this from Niburu believers and scientists alike.

But in the end even if it's nothing, the story is still cool, seriously something so small generating so much power could either kill us all or save us all.

Yeah, maybe thats where we got the idea of collecting , robbing , and invading for, natural resources, so if they come back for gold it`ll be like IRAQ all over the globe ... in other words , we`d be fcuked !! And theres no bruce willis , theres no will smith, theres no thor or whatever people are watching now, this scenario would be the worst thing anyone has ever witnessed, and we all have a feeling why were here, i know why were here, because were a right unfortunate bunch of inbred lazy fcukers who should know better, but it was our parents and there parents and so on who were dummed down before us ...... were fcuked, weve let idiots rule over us for years and done nothing about it, we know nothing about space really , for all we know there might be life on every single planet, but man`s got the monopoly on man here on earth, why would they give that up
especially the fcuking church

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

I too believe there is some unknown/unshared knowledge of gold (and crystal) regarding 'power'.
Ever wonder why it is worth so much in modern times? Who put this 'worth' to it? It's only an ore and there are plenty of things on Earth that are considered 'rare' so, that's not a good arguement.
Why not back money with white tiger dung! That's probably harder to come by! (smile)

Nah....someone knows something that they're not sharing with us sheeple!

After all the Great Pyramid of Giza was topped off with gold. Why? Power? Probably........!

I love the minds here on ATS!

Main reason is gold could not be destroyed Gold does not oxidize (rust) or react with other compounds.
Even early alchemists realized gold doesn't act like other metals.Oh and it doesn't hurt that its appealing to the eye either good for jewelry. And just so you know gold is much to stable to use as a power source there's a lot of elements better suited for this.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
well it's all about monatomic platiniods

and they can do some damned astonishing things like time travel and levitation cure diseases and teleport things

so yeah it makes sense to me that the Alien overlords would want it.

I didn't understand in the begining of my quest why anyone would scour the universe for gold but i get now
I also understand why we have no hard proof in the form of a body or a broken spaceship,

as far as I'm concerned it's all wrapped up in a neat litttle package now last peice of the puzzle fits

here's the skinny on monatomic gold

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Main reason is gold could not be destroyed Gold does not oxidize (rust) or react with other compounds.
Even early alchemists realized gold doesn't act like other metals.Oh and it doesn't hurt that its appealing to the eye either good for jewelry. And just so you know gold is much to stable to use as a power source there's a lot of elements better suited for this.

Gold can be dissolved by aqua regia - a mixture of nitric acid and hydrochloric acid, usually in a ratio of 1:3

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... Some day, the platinum, cobalt and other valuable elements from asteroids may even be returned to Earth for profit. At 1997 prices, a relatively small metallic asteroid with a diameter of 1.6 km (1 mile) contains more than 20 trillion US dollars worth of industrial and precious metals.[1] In fact, all the gold, cobalt, iron, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, osmium, palladium, platinum, rhenium, rhodium and ruthenium that we now mine from the Earth's crust, and that are essential for economic and technological progress, came originally from the rain of asteroids that hit the Earth after the crust cooled.[2][3] This is because, while asteroids and the Earth congealed from the same starting materials, Earth's massive gravity pulled all such siderophilic (iron loving) elements into the planet's core during its molten youth more than four billion years ago. Initially, this left the crust utterly depleted of such valuable elements. Asteroid impacts re-infused the depleted crust with metals.

The theory that we were made to mine gold for them is not a very sound one. They could have gotten more and easier from the asteroids. If they had the technology to get here, asteroid mining would have been no problem.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Its probably already been posted but the 'aliens made us to mine gold' idea comes from fringe theorists trying to explain why some cultures value gold - ie it the evil aliens 'implanted' it into us.

Sitchin popularized this I believe but I'm not sure he invented the concept.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I don't think we were made to mine gold necessarily just genetically altered for the profit of the Mother corporation like we do to animals today we don't clone sheep to mine gold .... maybe we are for medical research/? or to have an 'Avatar' that's the one that makes sense to me. I only say that because of some reading iIve been doing recently, which is all new to me so I'll process it before I expound on it ,not Sitchin who obviously fudged ancient texts to fit his ideas

but the potential in monatomic metals makes me understand why they would want it

that we have been manipulated by higher powers under the auspices of even higher powers is not debatable in my opinion

only the details names and faces are up for discussion at least for me at this point

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
Very interesting also, are the medical applications of gold nanoparticles. These particles were called by the ancient egyptians, as Mfkzt, "bread of life, The ingestion of these particles could improve the life of him who drank, probably extending its life expectancy. According to ancient records this "sacred substance" had the attributes to be anti-cancer by fighting cellular deformations, fixing strings of DNA to stimulate/enhance certain hormonal functions of the human endocrine system and, finally, to have certain properties that the somehow able to activate the energy field of the individual.
It seems, AGAIN, that the modern medicine is corroborating the existence of a super-race that taught Egyptians, all they knew...:

The most efficient gold nanoparticles could be observed at laser intensities lower than those commonly used for multiphoton imaging, in which specific tissues or cells -- cancer cells, for example -- are fluorescently-labeled using special stains that enable them to be studied. "One of the most exciting aspects of this technique is that it paves the way for being able to observe behavior in living tissues at the single molecule level," said Fourkas. "The fluorescent molecules commonly used in multiphoton imaging give out only a limited amount of light, 'burn out' quickly under continuous observation, and are prone to blinking on and off. "The gold particles, however, do not blink or burn out, even after hours of observation, and the brightest ones emit much more light than do molecules," he said. "We now have the ability to see single nanoparticles under conditions where people usually look at thousands or millions of stain molecules. This could allow us, for instance, to track a single molecule of a drug in a cell or other biological sample." Other advantages of the technique are that the gold particles can be prepared easily, have very low toxicity, and can readily be attached to molecules of biological interest, said Fourkas. In addition, the laser light used to visualize the particles is at a wavelength range that causes only minimal damage to most biological tissue. The findings will be published in the June issue of Nano Letters. Source: Boston College

Gold particles against cancer

A very very very sad irony is that the Anunnaki engineered earthling primates, in order to create a intelligent humanoid, to work in the gold mines. They brought to life, the homo-sapiens race 'cos the gold have several scientific applications to them. Along the history, this same homo-sapiens race has been killing itself due the greed of the financial applications that gold has on Earth.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ucalien]

But then what of the neanderthals, who were they if homo spaiens were created?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Reply to post by TwoPhish

I thought they were covered in marble, hence why they were said to shine like beacons in the sand. Apparently they had to be removed and sold as Egypt was having a downturn. Not trolling, great thread with a high degree of plausability.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Many reasons have been stated as to why the Annunaki need gold and while at first I thought that the excuse they needed it to maintain their atmosphere which sustains life, I thought it sounded pretty noble and possible.

Over the many years of reading and considering why so much gold is needed and or what else gold could be used for that we did not know about, I came across a usage that seldom ever gets discussed and so, I offer it as discussion and as a means to offer a different reason for why gold is so important to the Annunaki.

White gold is made from gold and it has been referred to as the elixir of life because it sustains life almost indefinitely by altering our body and our neurological processes.

While such a theory is of course hard to prove, for the sake of discussion, I am going to provide a link that helps to explain white gold and how it works to sustain life almost indefinitely.

Link to White Gold explanation.

whitepowdergold.com...

Thanks for the most interesting thread, for it covered many different possible uses for gold that I had not yet heard about. Anyway, read about white gold and perhaps this is what all the gold is ultimately being used for among all the other possibilities.

Thanks again and thanks for considering this new possibility.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Like people said they can mine gold from anywhere in the universe if they are capable of manipulating space and time? So I thought perhaps they were somehow stuck here during that time, or stuck in our solar system because of something going on outside it that's why they got us here mining it, or we are just a colony of many?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
White gold is made from gold and it has been referred to as the elixir of life because it sustains life almost indefinitely by altering our body and our neurological processes.

While such a theory is of course hard to prove...

If the above were true, it would be extremely easy, not hard, to prove.

The reason it's hard to prove is because it's not true. It's a scam.

Harte

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join