It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by Harte
There's nothing in any ancient writings about any planet "Niburu" nor about gold being used to reflect solar radiation. Sitchin made the connection himself based on what NASDA was using gold for at the time.
Harte

The same link you gave me and this is what I found.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

you really want to discredit Sitchin so badly as well. A list of Sumerian translated words.

history-world.org...

HURASAM or GUSKIN =GOLD or MONEY

I take it then that, because the Sumerians used the Sumerian word "nibru" a lot, that you think this has some meaning other than what I've already told you in this (and other threads?)

Nibru is, in general terms, a "place of crossing." It has several direct translations, including bridge, gate, ferry, etc.

It is also the ancient name of the city of Nippur. As "Nibru," this city was thought to have been constructed by the God Enlil.

They used this word all the time, which is why it turned up so many places in your search.

I would wager that most of those results are from the myth about Enlil building the city though.

And, yes, the Sumerians knew what gold was, so they had a word for it.

I see no significance to anything you posted. Could you please spell it out for me? Assuming, of course, that there is any significance.

Harte

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Nibru is, in general terms, a "place of crossing." It has several direct translations, including bridge, gate, ferry, etc.
To this I agree 110%

I would say " a place of transitional crossing". I also believe this is a real place, and hopefully soon to be exposed publicly.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Also, I have given the subject of gold a bit more thought. It is a indestructible metal, one that stands up to even acidic attack. The atmosphere where it might have been used must of been quite unfavorable to other metals. In fact, gold is not very strong on its own, but if it were lets say applied to another metal in the form of a coating, electroplated, the metal would last almost forwever, and be strong enough to withstand hurricane strength winds.

Hmm, makes me wonder

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have also read that gold ws used by ancient aliens as a form of energy & that humans were bred as worker drones to mine the gold for the aliens.

I have found a couple of books that go into this subject. They are by an author named Sir Laurence Gardner. He discusses the Anunnaki and some of the technologies he believes they taught, or gave to man. He uses ancient Sumerian, Assyrian & Babylonian relief carvings to illustrate how ancient civilizations documented that.

In one of his books, he goes into quite a bit of detail about how ancient Egyptians used Alien technology to transform gold into a white powder called "mfkzt" that was reserved for the Pharoah's use. Here's a quote from Mr. Gardner regarding this: "They were the true Sons of the Gods, who were fed firstly on Anunnaki Star Fire from about 3800 BC and, subsequently, on 'high-spin' metal supplements from about 2000 BC. In short, they were bred to be leaders of humankind, and they were both mentally and physically maintained in the 'highward' state: the ultimate dimension of the missing 44 per cent -- the dimension of the Orbit of Light, or the Plane of Sharon."

Two of his books that I refer to are:
1) Secrets of the Lost Ark
2) Genesis of the Grail Kings

He sites passages from the Bible like Moses destruction of the golden calf in the Book of Exodus. He believes that Moses as an adopted son of Pharoah would have been taught & had access to secret technology given to man by Alien beings. He says that the Egyptians had a site on top of Mt. Sinai where they transformed gold into powder & that was what Moses was doing when the Isrealites witnessed flasing light, smoke & thunder when the mountain shook. If you recall the passage in Exodus Chapter 32: "So it was, as soon as he came near the camp, that he saw the calf and the dancing. So Moses' anger became hot, and he cast the tablets out of his hands and broke them at the foot of the mountain. Then he took the calf which they had made, burned it in the fire, and ground it to powder; and he scattered it on the water and made the children of Israel drink it."

Mr. Gardner claims that the white powder produced through Alien technology was formed into cone shaped cakes for the Pharoh to eat. He refers to the process as the Highward Fire Stone.

There are numerous hyroglyphs showing Egyptian Gods & Pharoahs carrying a cone in their upturned hand, which he states depict this. He also sites the small object held that looks like a small lunch pail, as being a container for this white powder. Many hyroglyphs show Egyptian gods carrying this object or a high priest presenting it to the pharoah.

He also states that this mysterious white powder made from gold could make objects weightless. Finally, he demonstrates how modern science is now able to reproduce this white powder in a labratory.

Quoting Brendon Georgson: "References to mfkzt are found at various sacred locations. One of these relates to the treasures of Pharaoh Tuthmosis III, as reproduced in a bas-relief at the Temple of Karnak. In the metals section, there are a number of cone-shaped objects. They are explained as being made of gold, but carry the rather odd description, "white bread". It was at Karnak where, in about 1450 BC, Pharaoh Tuthmosis III founded his metallurgical fraternity of Master Craftsmen, with 39 members on the High Council. They were called the Great White Brotherhood--a name which, it was said, derived from their preoccupation with a mysterious white powder of projection. The powder features again in an Alexandrian document called the Iter Alexandri ad Paradisum."

Here's links:
graal.co.uk...
jcolavito.tripod.com...
www.karenlyster.com...
www.the-book-of-thoth.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.motherbedford.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
"Sir" Larry is about as nutty as an almond grove.

"White powder gold" is just a means to remove the dollars from your pocket. Much like white powder coc aine does, except at least you get to enjoy the coc aine.

Harte

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

"White powder gold" is just a means to remove the dollars from your pocket. Much like white powder coc aine does, except at least you get to enjoy the coc aine.

Harte

I respect your opinion & right to express that, but I would appreciate your providing whatever evidence or references you have to support your claims.

I’m not sure how to interpret your use of the word “nutty”. Are you saying that Mr. Gardner is delusional, mentally insane or a con man?

I’m open to reading whatever evidence you have that disproves the claims of gold being turned into white powder that has several amazing benefits & uses. Mr. Gardner provides extensive scientific research to support his claim, what evidence do you offer to the contrary?

What about that passage in Exodus 32? Do you also dismiss the Bible as fiction? Many people believe that it is, or has been mistranslated to the point of not being close to its original text or meaning. Some would claim that the Bible was purposely altered and many portions suppressed in a conspiracy to control people through distortions about God.

I’ve read a book entitled, “The Bible as History” that takes passages from the Old Testamant and cross-references those with Assyrian tablets Egyptian & Babylonian wall reliefs that give the exact same information as the Old Testament, except from their perspective. The Assyrians especially recorded almost every aspect of their civilization in cuniform texts. Being that the Assyrians, Egyptians and Babylonians were often victorious over the Isrealites in battle, their documentation depicts their king or pharoh as the conquering hero. But the point remains that much of the Old Testament has been cross-referenced and validated by that. Here’s just one link that you can look into & there are many more: www.telegraph.co.uk...

So, what do you make of the passage in Exodus 32 where Moses took a solid gold idol and turned it into a powder that he “sprinkled on the water” and the Isrealits then ingested? How could gold be turned into a substance that could be sprinkled & possibly float? Would drinking water sprinkled with gold powder be harmful? And what would be the point of that exercise in the first place? Do you think it was a form of punishment or meant to humiliate those that wanted the idol created to worship?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fishing4truth

I’m open to reading whatever evidence you have that disproves the claims of gold being turned into white powder that has several amazing benefits & uses. Mr. Gardner provides extensive scientific research to support his claim, what evidence do you offer to the contrary?

Harte can fight his own corner well enough. I just wanted to point out that Gardner has misinterpreted the Bible passage...

20And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.
21And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them?
22And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot: thou knowest the people, that they are set on mischief.
23For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
24And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.
Exodus 32

The following massacre of 3000 people by sword may be historical. It's pretty darn awful too. Reminds me of the Hutu massacres of Rwanda in the late 1990s.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishing4truth

Harte

I respect your opinion & right to express that, but I would appreciate your providing whatever evidence or references you have to support your claims.

I’m not sure how to interpret your use of the word “nutty”. Are you saying that Mr. Gardner is delusional, mentally insane or a con man?

I used the word nutty as a courtesy. He's actually either quite insane or he's an inept con man.

If you are a fan of Gardner, then you know of the term "mfkzt," don't you?

Tell us then what Gardner says about this supposedly Egyptian word. Isn't it so that he avers that it appears on the walls of many tombs and in scripts from many papyri?

Does he tell you that this "word" does not conform to any known Egyptian word, and in fact does not appear on any wall or papyrus ever found?

The closest word to "mfkzt" in Ancient Egypt is "mfkA.t." This word usually means turquoise, although it has several other meanings.

Mr. Gardener has reported on one David Hudson, who purports to have discovered how to make this "white powder gold" from mine tailings he collected as an unemployed bum in the American Southwest a couple of decades ago.

He made it from mine tailings. You want to eat some?
Here's Hudson on his foo foo dust:

And when you really find out what the white powder of gold is, you begin to really appreciate that statement. So, anyway, as I began to research this further, I found out about the history of it, I found out that it has been associated with the ancient peoples over in the Tigris-Euphrates valley. (1)It was knowledge that was given to them by, they claimed, the gods. It is always depicted in the literature as a triangular shaped stone, but it's about twice as tall as it is wide, kind of an elongated pyramidal shape, like this. I think Zecharia Sitchin refers to it as the "athinder? stone". Ah, but all of their sacred text always began with it. Curious enough, in the ancient Egyptian text it was always referred to as the "What is it?", (2)and if you read in the papyrus of Ani that was found in the tomb of Pepe the 2nd in old kingdom Egypt, it says, "I am purified of all imperfections, what is it, I ascend like the golden hawk of Horus, what is it, I come by the immortals without dying, what is it, I come before my father's throne, what is it, and it goes on and on, page after page, talking about all these attributes that you acquire as you ascend, (3) but they always stop and ask the question, "What is it"?

(4)Well, this was written about 28-29 hundred B.C., and they're asking this question "What is it"? Well when I found the Hebrew dictionary, (5) I found out that the Hebrew word for "What is it?" is Ma-Na. Manna literally means the same thing, "What is it?"

I bolded the above to point out the utter untruths in what Hudson was saying. I numbered them for reference:
1) No such thing was claimed by any Mesopotamian culture.
2) The Papyrus of Ani dates to the 19th dynasty of the New Kingdom, not the old kingdom
3) Read the Papyrus of Ani yourself by clicking right here and you'll see the context and you'll also see that "they" don't "always stop and ask the question, "What is it"?" and when they do, you can see why.
4) If you did click on that link, take a gander at the top of the page and see when the Papyrus of Ani was written.
5)This is a common mistake. The Hebrew word is actually Man, or Mahn.

Hudson goes on here:

Now, what does it do? I'm not a doctor so I can't practice medicine. Anything that is administered to someone for the purpose of curing a disease is medicine. So therefore I can't tell you on tape what's been done with it, what the doctors who have giving it have done with it, but I can tell you that at 2 mg. it totally has gotten rid of Karposi Sarcomas on AIDS patients, at 2 mg. per day. 2 mg. per day. There's 32,000 milligrams in an ounce, 2 mg. is nothing. And it gets rid of "KS". I can tell you that people who have taken it, at 2 mg. injections, within 2 hours, their white blood cell count goes from 2,500 to 6,500 white blood cells. I can tell you that stage 4 cancer patients have taken it orally, and after 45 days have no cancer anyplace in the body. We're not gonna go into any more specifics than that. I will talk to you about it later when the cameras aren't running.

I am not a doctor. My purpose in this was not to cure diseases and illness, but I did want to know "does it work"? It's been used on Lou Gehrig's disease, it's been used on MS, it's been used on MD, it's been used on arthritis, it's been used on, ah, what else, that's all that's coming to mind right now, and it just does some very remarkable things in the body. The most important thing that it does and the real reason this is here is not as a medicine.

As you know, this is merely the tip of the iceberg of bogus claims made for this ORME.

Please understand, I'm amused by idiotic beliefs. But something like this is akin to psychic surgery, where the "practitioner" is doing nothing but preying on the most desperate and weak among us. Who on Earth but a scoundrel would take money from a cancer or AIDS patient in return for worthless magic beans?

Do you really believe the above?
If so, I should tell you that Hudson eventually had to stop selling this snake oil. He was forced into retirement by a heart condition.

Funny that his "white powder gold" couldn't extend his life but was responsible for thousands of people becoming practically immortal in antiquity, and for curing everyone that touched it except for David Hudson.

What about that passage in Exodus 32? Do you also dismiss the Bible as fiction?
In fact, most of it I do. That is no reflection on how you feel about it (I wouldn't know) and I have a great respect for faith itself.
Re the Exodus line, I assume you mean this one, single sentence:

20And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.

In what way does this indicate that Moses (for whose existence we have not a whit of evidence) was on Mt. Sinai cookin' up a batch of "mfkzt?"

I’ve read a book entitled, “The Bible as History” that takes passages from the Old Testamant and cross-references those with Assyrian tablets Egyptian & Babylonian wall reliefs that give the exact same information as the Old Testament, except from their perspective.

I seriously doubt any correlation between the Old Testament and anything Egyptian prior to, say, 1500 BCE or so.

The Assyrians especially recorded almost every aspect of their civilization in cuniform texts. Being that the Assyrians, Egyptians and Babylonians were often victorious over the Isrealites in battle, their documentation depicts their king or pharoh as the conquering hero. But the point remains that much of the Old Testament has been cross-referenced and validated by that. Here’s just one link that you can look into & there are many more: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Yes, but you must be aware of the very good reason for such correlations between Israel and Mesopotamia, right?
The Babylonian Captivitydates to about the time of the artifact in your link, in fact, it's mentioned in your article.

The similarities between the ancient mesopotamian religions and the Hebrew one are easily explained by this phase and by Abraham's birth in Ur (assuming Abraham ever even existed.)

So, what do you make of the passage in Exodus 32 where Moses took a solid gold idol and turned it into a powder that he “sprinkled on the water” and the Isrealits then ingested? How could gold be turned into a substance that could be sprinkled & possibly float?

Before I worried about that, I'd have to look into the actual Hebrew text, and not rely on the Old Testament. Much of it, especially Exodus, comes from the Greek Septuagint. Click here to see what I mean. That page tells you about the "Manna" error I mentioned. This is a legitamate argument, and part of what you have already mentioned regarding doubt based on the "waterfall" of translations the Bible has undergone.

Would drinking water sprinkled with gold powder be harmful?

Gold should not be harmful. However, other metals often found with gold certainly are.

And what would be the point of that exercise in the first place? Do you think it was a form of punishment or meant to humiliate those that wanted the idol created to worship?

The latter, yes. They lost all their gold, didn't they? Not that it was completely irretrievable, mind you! Talk about humiliation, think about the recovery operation!

Harte

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Harte can fight his own corner well enough.

I'm happy to converse with fishing4truth. Seems that he is aptly named. Unlike other folks around here that simply call me a liar.

I think I've been accused of being a paid "disinfo agent" or something similar at least a dozen times here at ATS.

I'm starting to think that people here actually don't want to know the truth.
Present company excepted, of course.

Harte

PS. Stompage is what they crave.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Good post Harte; this is the kind of substanitive dialogue I was hoping for when I joined ATS last week. I am eager to begin looking into the reference links that you’ve provided.

About Mr. Gardner, I’d like to state that I’m neither defending nor promoting his books. I certainly feel that much if not most of his writings are extremely controversial & draw much criticism in general. I have had my own issues with his material, initially being completely taken aback by what appeared to be wild if not blasphemous (from a Christian standpoint) claims. I had to read “Genesis of the Grail Kings” twice before I was able to begin to grasp what he was saying. I threw the second book I bought, “Secrets of the Lost Ark” away after reading half of the first chapter. But I am an open-minded person & on second thought decided to buy that book again and read it all the way through.

I often wondered where he got his information from because his claims do not match any of the information I have from the Bible or historical books that I’ve read. I found out that he is a Rosecruscian and Freemason. Given that, I wondered if he has access to Cabalistic writings taken from the Temple in Jerusalem when the Knights Templar excavated that & supposedly returned to France with the items that they found. Taking an excerpt from Harun Yahya’s writing about his own book “The Kinghts Templar”, “For thousands of years, the Cabala has been a resource for sorcery and practitioners of black magic and now enjoys a strong following all around the world, not only in the Jewish community. The Templars were one such group, engaged in research into the Cabala with the goal of acquiring supernatural powers. As the following chapters will examine in detail, they were keen on establishing ongoing relationships with Cabalists in Jerusalem as well as in Europe-a view widely accepted by researchers working on the subject.”

Mr. Gardner claims that they did find the Ark of the Covenant under the Temple mount and that it is kept in a secret location at Chartres Cathedral in France.

I will work my way through the references that you’ve provided and look forward to further in depth discussion of this and other topics.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

Interesting because long before I had studied any of these alien concepts, NWO reports etc., I had suspicions that we mined so much gold to convert into fuel for powering something such as a UFO, time machine etc. since I had at the time, witnessed a series of VERY clear UFO's. Not a dot doing weird things but clear, physical mass, color, lights and behavior.

Particularly, the shrinking and expanding we've seen in videos as well as the wild maneuvering and vanishing that appears to be teleportation.
Knowing what I knew about gold at the time, it seemed logical to me that it could very well be the fuel source for these crafts just as diamonds are likely a factor to the technology as well.
These two materials are the best conductors that exist due to numerous reasons but specifically, the fact that they don't break down in our atmosphere and their conductivity is so superior to any other materials we use for such purposes.

But the problem with the human race serving as mining slaves is, with this technology why on earth would they use such fragile, short lived creatures. Without question, building robots that could never complain, question, challenge or revolt makes more sense on top of which, these slaves would last indefinitely due to their ability to be repaired, work non stop, more effectively, stronger, faster and they can be designed to do these specific jobs rather than a general purpose meat puppet that has a limitless number of short comings.
There's nothing to debate, robots would be far superior workers in every sense. This is more than reason to completely disregard the slave worker theory. But, maybe we're a prison colony. Maybe our race serves as a state of redemption and how you live here, determines whether your soul will descend or ascend.....

[edit on 23-6-2010 by JonDeath]

[edit on 23-6-2010 by JonDeath]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonDeath
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

But, maybe we're a prison colony. Maybe our race serves as a state of redemption and how you live here, determines whether your soul will descend or ascend.....

Have to say, I think your close with that one..! Read the Bhagavad Gita; Krishna relates how we are all incarnate on the Earth due to upsetting the cosmic order in some fashion... Can't remember the precise verse, but will have a scan and see if I can find it.

Whatever the truth of our origins (and I definitely think that an advanced race was involved somehow) - there is no doubt that we are sentient, 'spiritual' beings. It would appear that numerous times throughout history certain 'great souls' came to teach and guide the formation of our culture, as part of (imho) a grand universal plan.

Noah.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
I doubt it, though its possible, but still. They broke parity violation (whatever that means) but the important point is "conservation of energy remained intact" meaning the energy they get from one atom of gold they could also get from one atom of anything with atomic mass higher than gold.
Also why would a highly advanced species? aliens? race? use humans to mine for gold? Just get the robots out and get it over with. Unless they were extremely stupid to begin with. But then how did they get so advanced?

From what I understand is this:

When the Annunaki needed gold (for perhaps the reason the OP pointed out) they were inter-dimensional Beings. That changed over the course of time however.

Time is very different. A moment to 'them' equals like; a billion human years (we need to stop living linear. Anyway.....)

Their host-planet (Nibiru) was extracting gold from this brown dwarf sun (planet X?) for eons however....this 'sun' was dying.

When they realized Earth could manifest this 'gold'.....they asked the Atlanteans (whose planet this was) if they could "grow' this gold near the core of Earth. This was achieved by using four crystals. Earth was different (and special) from all other planets due to our gravity/core.

The Atlanteans agreed however, they refused to let Anu and His people co-exist here with them.

All Beings had their own planets which expressed their races. Atlanteans were of sound vibration and expressed themselves through water. The Universal Law did not allow cohabitation with different races. Annunaki were shape shifters (I believe) but of the reptilian race (again, I believe)

You have to realize, at this stage of 'history', Beings and planets were not 3D. The solar bodies were dimensional and sorta liquidity at that time.

But through time...things started manifesting. Earth was becoming solid. Gold was then becoming solid as well.
So...they needed 'solid' Beings.

So..............that was the start of the experiment. So they started creating 3D Beings to mine the gold.
The Annunaki started experimenting with DNA. They were master geneticist and remember, they were not 3D yet.

And.....Humans did not evolve like we think they did (from ape to man).
No!
Humans kept changing form through time because when a specific human race didn't work out, they'd start (create) all over again.

Edit to correct spelling

[edit on 24-6-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
From what I understand is this:

When the Annunaki needed gold (for perhaps the reason the OP pointed out) they were inter-dimensional Beings. That changed over the course of time however.

Okay... so ask yourself: if their technology is so good and they're interdimensional AND they need gold -- why come here? There are stars whose cores are made of gold.

Time is very different. A moment to 'them' equals like; a billion human years

The Babylonian stories don't say this. In fact, they indicate that a year for the gods is the same as a year for humans.

Their host-planet (Nibiru) was extracting gold from this brown dwarf sun (planet X?) for eons however....this 'sun' was dying.

That's ... bad science fiction.
* brown dwarf suns are failed suns. They have lighter elements because they haven't undergone fission (and can't undergo fission) While they contain lithium and methane and some other things, they don't seem to have gold: en.wikipedia.org...

* no "but things are different elsewhere in this very special corner of the universe" doesn't work to explain this.

* "Nibiru" is a title (like "capitol of Virginia" or "president"); not a planet.

When they realized Earth could manifest this 'gold'.....they asked the Atlanteans (whose planet this was) if they could "grow' this gold near the core of Earth. This was achieved by using four crystals. Earth was different (and special) from all other planets due to our gravity/core.

At this point, you should have said "really bad fiction." Earth's iron core isn't unique in the galaxy (or universe). You can produce gold from fusion without ever leaving home if you have technology for interdimensional travel.

In fact, WE can currently make gold out of mercury or platinum (en.wikipedia.org... ) So if you assume that they're hugely advanced from what we are now (because we can't shove our planet around various stars to mine them), then making gold from other things would have been ridiculously easy.

The Atlanteans agreed however, they refused to let Anu and His people co-exist here with them.

Really bad fiction. The Babylonians didn't know anything about Atlantis.

Annunaki were shape shifters (I believe) but of the reptilian race (again, I believe)

In the Babylonian original texts, they never shift shape at all. They're human in shape.

And.....Humans did not evolve like we think they did (from ape to man).
No!

Agreed. Science says that humans did NOT evolve from apes. It says that both humans and apes evolved from the same ancestor. I think the only people who think that science thinks humans evolved from apes are non-scientists.

Humans kept changing form through time because when a specific human race didn't work out, they'd start (create) all over again.

That idea has a lot of problems because until the past 40,000 years or so there were always more than one species of humans on the planet.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

You seem to lend a lot of credence to The Babylonians. That's your prerogative not mine.

The fact is...no one knows for SURE what the history of Earth is let alone the history of other Beings who lived off-planet.
I started off by saying this was my belief.

As far a Nibiru.....as far as I believe, that planet was accompanied with a dwarf sun. It was that sun that hosted the gold.

What we know now (or THINK we know) may not have applied earlier on.
We don't even know 'for sure' what's in our oceans so I don't want to hear what 'we know' about other bodies out there (cores in other planets etc).

Again, we don't 'know' anything for sure.

Peace~

[edit on 24-6-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
FYI Gold is not native to the Earth. It is not "made" here at all. All gold is from outside the planet and thought to come from supernova nucleosynthesis process. Their explosions scattered metal-containing dusts (including heavy elements like gold) into the region of space in which they later condensed into our solar system and the Earth. SOURCE

Gold is incredible to say the least.

Native???
The gold dust formed from the supernova nucleosynthesis process, condensed into our Solar System and Earth - yes- Earth which was not even the earth we know, it was just a swirling mass of molten stuff.
When earth was just being formed, tell me...what can be judged as Native and Non-native?? Nothing was native at the stage of the primal creation/formation of Earth.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

And it goes:
The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable.
Hair and nails fell out; Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.…After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected……to escape from this fire the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment."

The above quote is claimed to be from the Mausala parva of the Mahabharatha.

Now let us examine the same section II of the Mausala parva, rwadily available and readable at the sacredtects.com
Mausala parva -Section II at the sacredtexts.com

All of you, read for yourselves and compare the above quote with section 2 of the Mausala Parva.

Not a single match. The section does indeed paint a bleak picture, but nowhere does it tell anything like “The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable” (not a single match) or “Hair and nails fell out” (actually it states that the mice ate the hairs and nails of the sleeping men), or “or “ the birds turned white.” (it says …that were pale of complexion but that had legs red of hue) or “ all foodstuffs were infected “ (it says…. upon food that was clean and well-boiled, were seen, when it was served out for eating, innumerable worms of diverse kinds) or “…to escape from this fire the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment” (not a single mention of this)

Now coming to the translation of Oppenheimer’s quote…

The verses above,
extracted from Gita chapter, were cited by Robert Oppenheimer, Nuclear Scientist, while watching nuclear blast tests carried by US military.

After all Oppenheimer quoted this very peculiar part:
"Now I became Shiva, the destroyer of worlds", verse 32 from Chapter 11 of the Bhagavad Gita.

Days later, Oppenheimer was asked by a journalist if it was the first nuclear blast in the world. he answered:
- "Yes, in modern times, …"

I would like to invite you all to see the Chapter 11 of the Srimad Bhagvad Gita (not just verse 32, but the whole of it).
Srimad Bhagvad Gita, Chapter 11

Any person from India or anyone from earth, who knows the Hindu mythology properly , can understand the story.

To demonstrate his divine nature, Krishna grants Arjuna the boon of cosmic vision (albeit temporary) and allows the prince to see his 'Universal Form' (this occurs in the eleventh chapter).[37] He reveals that he is fundamentally both the ultimate essence of Being in the universe and also its material body, called the Vishvarupa ('Universal Form').
Bhagvad Gita- background - Wikipedia.org

So, please understand, it was Vishnu displaying his universal form and not Shiva.
Get the facts correct.
Every tom, dick and harry quotes the Hindu Epics to prove points on the annunaki, twisting and molding the words to their own likes?? Sheesh!!
Read, Understand and then use the epics!!
If you might be asking – “Are you so well versed in the Hindu Epics”, I would reply
“Yeah I am. I am from India and I do know my epics!!”

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Gold is something that is precious to humans.

Perhaps they meant Gold as a metaphor, instead of the actual element.

They need something very precious to humans, or something along those lines.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Hmm.. A bit like witches allegedly use items that are dear to a victim in order to form a power of attraction between whatever evil entity/ curse they are laying and the victim..? Interesting thought.

Control becomes a lot easier if you cultivate a desire, and then scarcify the object of the desire - the 'limited' nature of the resource then increases the apparent value of the item/substance and intensifies the desire focus in those who are trying to obtain the resource.

Much like the deliberate manipulation of diamond supply from South Africa. The owners of the mines witheld the supply, and spread disinfo about the quantity and quality of diamonds they were finding (painting a poor picture of the availability etc) leading to hikes in the price of diamonds, and a proportionate increase in the value of the company mining them. Clever trading...

It seems off-topic admittedly, but I think it's a useful idea when contemplating the psychology of control. Perhaps occultic powers and knowledge are also being subjected to artificial 'value increases' by the entities said to be colluding with the higher eschelons of human society (the 'Elite'), who in turn maintain their own positions by the same forms of manipulated control of their own 'assets' (gold, silver, oil etc).

What if the gold (which is now being hoarded by the governments of the world, and not 'sold' as before) has increased in value due to increases in the awareness of its potential 'odd/potent/powerful' properties...?

All unsubstantiated speculation, but the key points should be easy enough to look into.

PS - Byrd; enjoyed reading your latest post on this thread. Nicely put.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
reply to post by Byrd

You seem to lend a lot of credence to The Babylonians. That's your prerogative not mine.

Erm... the stories we're discussing ARE from Babylon/Sumeria. The Enamma Elish is where the reference to Nibiru is found (and if you read it, it's very clearly a title and not a planet.) Sitchin is reworking things that people wrote some 5,000 years ago.

They had more than that one poem. They have a lot of other writings that reveal more about their culture.

As far a Nibiru.....as far as I believe, that planet was accompanied with a dwarf sun. It was that sun that hosted the gold.

You might take a look at the physics of that sometime.

What we know now (or THINK we know) may not have applied earlier on. We don't even know 'for sure' what's in our oceans so I don't want to hear what 'we know' about other bodies out there (cores in other planets etc).

We know a lot of very interesting stuff about the stars and planets and so forth. Sitchin's material is a very poor starting place and is full of errors. I'd recommend Wikipedia articles as a better place to start thinking and theorizing. They have some good articles on the Annunaki, for instance.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join