It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
How y'all doing? I'm no expert at all on the Sumerian legends and the like so if I'm wrong on anything please feel free to point out.

Anyways the main thing I heard about the Annunaki was that humans were created to mine gold for them, to me this never really made sense, why would they need the gold for? But then today I read this story...

For one tiny second the laws of physics are broken

The main point of this was this:

When the gold nuclei, traveling at 99.999% of the speed of light, smashed together, the plasma that resulted was so energetic that a tiny cube of it with sides measuring about a quarter of the width of a human hair would contain enough energy to power the entire United States for a year.

This got me thinking, perhaps the Annunaki needed the gold for power? Maybe they could break it down to the particles and use the ridiculous power it generated to power their planet, I don't know fly their ships do whatever, the possibilities are endless and would certainly explain their need for it... Anyways just a theory but I'd love to hear some ideas on this from Niburu believers and scientists alike.

But in the end even if it's nothing, the story is still cool, seriously something so small generating so much power could either kill us all or save us all.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Great post, i was also septical as to what a vastly superior hypothetical race would want with gold but this could explain it.
Maybe we were a kind of a 'fuel station' planet on thier cross-universe travels???

well spotted look forward to seeing others ideas.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by loglady]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I doubt it, though its possible, but still. They broke parity violation (whatever that means) but the important point is "conservation of energy remained intact" meaning the energy they get from one atom of gold they could also get from one atom of anything with atomic mass higher than gold.
Also why would a highly advanced species? aliens? race? use humans to mine for gold? Just get the robots out and get it over with. Unless they were extremely stupid to begin with. But then how did they get so advanced?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I believe the annunaki used the gold to create "shields" for their broken ozone layer.
Sounds familiar? hehe

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

I too believe there is some unknown/unshared knowledge of gold (and crystal) regarding 'power'.
Ever wonder why it is worth so much in modern times? Who put this 'worth' to it? It's only an ore and there are plenty of things on Earth that are considered 'rare' so, that's not a good arguement.
Why not back money with white tiger dung! That's probably harder to come by! (smile)

Nah....someone knows something that they're not sharing with us sheeple!

After all the Great Pyramid of Giza was topped off with gold. Why? Power? Probably........!

I love the minds here on ATS!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I came across a site or two that explained how gold was ingested and made the ancients better. Something to do with the gold and the nervous system and tweaking it to the next level. They might have needed a bunch of gold to keep them high and holy. Who knows but gold might be a Recommended Daily Allowance for an alien civilization.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFaceless
I believe the annunaki used the gold to create "shields" for their broken ozone layer.
Sounds familiar? hehe

And here we're using Chemtrails to break ours! Go figger!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I never really understood why gold is so highly prized other than it not rusting and being pretty and shiny and making a good paperweight. I once read somewhere that the only thing keeping chimps and primates from being our slaves was the missing opposable thumbs. Surely such an advanced race of beings could have just given the primates that were already here thumbs and made them servants instead of creating a whole new race?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

Why the Annunaki need gold

That's WHY the Anunnaki needed to carry a mining mission on Earth:

Given that billions of dollars are spent on space vehicles that are launched and since the opportunity of lubrication, maintenance and repair is nonexistent, building these space vehicles with dependable and trustworthy materials is an absolute must and this is the reason why gold is specifically utilized in all of the space vehicles that are made. Gold is utilized in the circuitry since it is a trustworthy connector and conductor and some of the most important parts of the space vehicles are made with gold plated polyester films since it is able to reflect infrared radiation and assists in stabilizing the temperature of the space vehicle. Besides this, gold is also utilized as a lubricant between certain parts. Remember that in space organic lubricants would simply volatilize and would break down due to the great amount of radiation that exists in that atmosphere. In the same way as with graphite, gold can be cut into fine films which can be placed between important moving parts and this is how it is utilized as a lubricant. The visor on the helmet of an astronaut's space suit is coated with a very thin film of gold and this thin film reflects a lot of the extremely powerful solar radiation that exists in space and helps to protect the eyes and skin of the astronauts.

Usage of gold in aerospace

According to Zecharia Sitchin, the principle that NASA uses to apply gold particles in components of the Shuttle and in the visor of the astronaut's helmet, was the same principle of the Anunnaki mining mission. Gold particles can protect against solar radiation. In large scale they even could be spread in the atmosphere of a planet, under the "greenhouse effect", to prevent the action of solar radiation.
NASA deny the existence of Nibiru, but ironically the technical used to spread gold particles in aerospace equipment, corroborates the statements of Zecharia Sitchin, about the mining mission of the Anunnaki, 450.000 years ago...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I get where you're coming from but there are huge asteroids of solid gold just waiting to be picked up, in fact anything that can be found on Earth can be found elsewhere in the solar system in greater abundance and easier to exploit for a space faring race.

The only thing that earth has in greater abundance is biology, I doubt a planet with a 3, 6 or 11 thousand year elliptical orbit could sustain any kind of life, almost certainly not advanced life. So apart from gravitational effects or actual impacts from the body or its tail of debris we have nothing to fear.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
they wanted to seed the upper atmosphere with it to reflect sunlight due to runaway global warming

just my opinion, and would love to find someway to back it up but...

i honestly think they were from mars, and as you can see with telescopes today... their plan failed, millions of years ago

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Very interesting also, are the medical applications of gold nanoparticles. These particles were called by the ancient egyptians, as Mfkzt, "bread of life, The ingestion of these particles could improve the life of him who drank, probably extending its life expectancy. According to ancient records this "sacred substance" had the attributes to be anti-cancer by fighting cellular deformations, fixing strings of DNA to stimulate/enhance certain hormonal functions of the human endocrine system and, finally, to have certain properties that the somehow able to activate the energy field of the individual.
It seems, AGAIN, that the modern medicine is corroborating the existence of a super-race that taught Egyptians, all they knew...:

The most efficient gold nanoparticles could be observed at laser intensities lower than those commonly used for multiphoton imaging, in which specific tissues or cells -- cancer cells, for example -- are fluorescently-labeled using special stains that enable them to be studied. "One of the most exciting aspects of this technique is that it paves the way for being able to observe behavior in living tissues at the single molecule level," said Fourkas. "The fluorescent molecules commonly used in multiphoton imaging give out only a limited amount of light, 'burn out' quickly under continuous observation, and are prone to blinking on and off. "The gold particles, however, do not blink or burn out, even after hours of observation, and the brightest ones emit much more light than do molecules," he said. "We now have the ability to see single nanoparticles under conditions where people usually look at thousands or millions of stain molecules. This could allow us, for instance, to track a single molecule of a drug in a cell or other biological sample." Other advantages of the technique are that the gold particles can be prepared easily, have very low toxicity, and can readily be attached to molecules of biological interest, said Fourkas. In addition, the laser light used to visualize the particles is at a wavelength range that causes only minimal damage to most biological tissue. The findings will be published in the June issue of Nano Letters. Source: Boston College

Gold particles against cancer

A very very very sad irony is that the Anunnaki engineered earthling primates, in order to create a intelligent humanoid, to work in the gold mines. They brought to life, the homo-sapiens race 'cos the gold have several scientific applications to them. Along the history, this same homo-sapiens race has been killing itself due the greed of the financial applications that gold has on Earth.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I know nothing on the scientific properties of gold and what its manipulation can mean for space travel, but I do know that relating any of this with Mesopotamian deities is silly. It is silly because it is all purely based on mistranslations made by Zacharia Sitchin, an economist, with no educated background in cuneiform interpretation.

Fantastic fiction, I must admit, but Annunaki/Gold/Space travel is just that, fiction, written by a very inventive author.

SITCHIN IS WRONG: 'Annunaki' search in Eelectronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature [VIDEO]

ETCSL, find the answers for yourself, Sitchin is a fictional author, not a credible source on Sumerian cuneiform translations.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I know nothing on the scientific properties of gold and what its manipulation can mean for space travel, but I do know that relating any of this with Mesopotamian deities is silly. It is silly because it is all purely based on mistranslations made by Zacharia Sitchin, an economist, with no educated background in cuneiform interpretation. Fantastic fiction, I must admit, but Annunaki/Gold/Space travel is just that, fiction, written by a very inventive author.

Since when the fact of someone be graduated in economy, prevents him/her to become an expert in ancient languages??? Please, just tell me in which chapter of the "human-brain for dummies", is written this postulate about mind's linguistic function...
And just in case you don't know history of ancient civilizations, very far BEFORE Zecharia Sitchin's birth, the ancient hindus compiled a series of scriptures named "Ayur-Vedas" or "Vedantas", that reported the SAME humanoid-gods coming from the stars to raise mankind. The hindu "sacred" triad Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva is the SAME Sumerian triad Anu, Enlil and Enki. In the Mahabaratha text, there's the SAME report of an ancient nuke war between the Anunnaki, that were called "Asuras" by the hindus. Identical to the war depicted by Sumerians and translated by Sitchin.
If your favorite sport is "bashing-zecharia-sitchin-to-the-bone", you should chose another reason, than say he's a faker, once you don't know about ancient civilizations, and don't have solid arguments to support your statements.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Fantastic fiction, I must admit, but Annunaki/Gold/Space travel is just that, fiction, written by a very inventive author.

It's sorta pathetic read that "the Anunnaki are fiction", from a guy that uses an avatar that depicts Anubis wearing a high-tech jackal-like helmet IDENTICAL to the Anunnaki characters depicted in that Hollywood movie, "Stargate".

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I can see how gold is entirely useful in our spacecraft, but there is one very important reason why they would never, ever need to mine it - Nuclear Transmutation.

Let's assume 'they' exist and some UFOs are their craft. Whatever powers their ships, it utilizes enough energy to dampen the effect of inertia, or creates a gravity wave, something that distorts the fabric of space-time. To accomplish this requires so much energy that whichever mechanism is generating it, this mechanism could easily be used to forge whatever elements they so desired. WE've been doing it for years, surely they can too.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Originally posted by ucalien

Since when the fact of someone be graduated in economy, prevents him/her to become an expert in ancient languages???

The fact that he isn't trained in reading ancient languages?

...very far BEFORE Zecharia Sitchin's birth, the ancient hindus compiled a series of scriptures named "Ayur-Vedas" or "Vedantas", that reported the SAME humanoid-gods coming from the stars to raise mankind. The hindu "sacred" triad Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva is the SAME Sumerian triad Anu, Enlil and Enki. In the Mahabaratha text, there's the SAME report of an ancient nuke war between the Anunnaki, that were called "Asuras" by the hindus.

I'm very familiar with those texts but claiming a non-existent relationship between the Mesopotamian deities and the Hindu deities is odd as the Trinity concept is prevalent in almost all ancient and modern religious faiths.

Please show me where exactly in the Mahabharata text (passage number, chapter number) are there reports of a nuclear war... I've yet to find them.

By the way, you should have a look at the links I posted, especially the ETCSL, it offers real translations made by qualified scholars. But I don't expect you to, it isn't as entertaining as the 'Earth Chronicles'.

If your favorite sport is "bashing-zecharia-sitchin-to-the-bone", you should chose another reason, than say he's a faker, once you don't know about ancient civilizations, and don't have solid arguments to support your statements.

He's a fictional author, nobody has to prove anything. It's clear that you know more about ancient civilizations though, so you should continue using a fictional story as your main source of debate as its doing you a fine job so far.

It's sorta pathetic read that "the Anunnaki are fiction", from a guy that uses an avatar that depicts Anubis wearing a high-tech jackal-like helmet IDENTICAL to the Anunnaki characters depicted in that Hollywood movie, "Stargate".

I'm a fan of the Stargate series and the movies, its awesome fiction. Indeed its 'sorta' pathetic aswell that my avatar has (in your mind) any role in the discussion we're having now.

[edit on 23/3/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

while it seems clear that the anunnaki were not spacemen, the first goldsmiths [gumelnita/karanovo] we know of on the planet seem to have had some experience with cosmic bodies.

about 7k years ago i'd say someone saw something in fairly great detail.

if that is what it looks like it is then the impact might be fairly obvious since thats a part of the world where anything at all could have gone unnoticed.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I have often wondered why gold was so important to seemingly every advanced culture on earth. Other than electronics gold is about the most useless element around. It's very soft and cannot be used for making tools. It does take a high polish and looks shiny, that's about it. You just might have found the answer.
Also curious how it was the STAR project that found this information by smashing atoms of gold.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
I can see how gold is entirely useful in our spacecraft, but there is one very important reason why they would never, ever need to mine it - Nuclear Transmutation.

Here's an even better reason:

Dust accomplishes the same thing (reflecting solar energy out) as what has been claimed here as the reason these imaginary aliens needed gold for their imaginary planet.

BTW, you can get dust from your own planet, waaaay cheaper.

Total crapola.

Serbsta is, of course, correct.

Harte

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join