It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

here is a link for the artifacts and what is found around the dead sea concering sodom and gomorrah...www.aish.com...
obviously the 2 cities hasnt been found yet but sitchin claims it is because they are submerged under the dead sea in the lower area that is the most narrow part of the body of water!

as far as the alien qualities i'm not gonna go into a whole lot because for one its jus my theory but also if we were made in gods image which most religions believe and applying logical thought to the equation the only thing logical would be god is an alien! the heavens were considered the starry night sky was it not? god thrives in heaven does he not? god is an alien from space...if you woke up one day and found that you were the first human on earth and you woke up in a room where someone told you that you were created by the beings around they would be your god!

especially if you by no means had mental capacity that you have today!

[edit on 25-3-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Hiya. Sodom and Gomorrah might well have existed as Bronze Age population centres. Sitchin has used undersea locations for the simple reason that evidence remains out of reach or speculative. A possible location is slightly north of the Dead Sea...Tell es-Sa‘idiyeh Excavations Unlike Sitchen, the evidence is there to be interpreted...

I questioned the alien qualities statement to illustrate how we have no evidence of alien personality to compare ourselves to. Until we do, it's more reasonable to accept that human nature is an outcome of completely terrestrial origins.

:Up:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Great question:
I have a few things I would like to share with you and the rest who are interested. I have read the “Testament of Solomon” and I asked myself quit the same question. In “testament of Solomon” a demon is taking money from one of Solomon’s good workers. I wondered why would a demon want or need money? I have not came to a solid conclusion neither.(but as you read on I think I might have a small building block to build on) Now further on in the book a different demon knows of a large amount of jasper or jade I can’t recall of the top of my head, but offers to tell the king Solomon where it is buried in natural form if the king releases him. So now again here is another demon that knows of some precious stone and where to find it. Quite interesting if you ask me.

Now away from that book and onto something a little different, there is a man named: Lawrence Gardner. I really would advise watching a video about his scientific test he has done with gold. He calls it ormes (Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements) I will give a brief description from memory of this. They take gold atoms and separate the link/glue that holds the atoms together, that make up the element gold. And from there you are left with a white powder. Which is still gold but rearranged. Well after sometime with this stuff, they applied electric current to it, and watched as it disappeared from all the observers eyes, and after wards took a rod and moved it through the place the white powder was sitting and nothing, well after some time they removed the current and it reappeared in the same spot and in the same form, as if the rod that moved through it never touched it leaving them with the impression that it moved from that space to another location. In the long run they call it a super conductor and it has some magical properties. Which then Lawrence Gardner goes on with a history of this knowledge known by the ancient man and how they used it to find/gain greater spiritual heights.
One of these experiences with gold turned white powder gold is in the book of Exodus 32:20 where Moses after coming down from the mountain saw the golden calf and was mad, so he burnt it with fire and ground it to a powder and made the children of Israel drink it/eat it. I will lay some links down on this, but do have a look at them, I don’t like following links around myself but if you’re really serious about finding out about some cool stuff do so.
The original question is this: this super conductor metal(s) are needed for probably many different applications like, fixing an atmosphere, traveling between space and time, to look cool like Mr. T, but I really don’t know and those are not my ideas obviously, but there is a strange theme going on if you look at the spiritual element and their desire and knowledge of these types of metals. What they do and can do. And look at what is one of our most precious metals today and has been for ages, and now it really does seem something could be there, worth digging a little deeper!

www.halexandria.org... ABOUT OREMS AND MORE THIS LINKS TO MUCH INFORMATION.

www.abovetopsecret.com... ABOUT ORMES

video.google.com...#
LAWRENCE GARDNER
Watch the video for a complete rundown. It’s a great watch!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Found something really interesting today.

DNA may belong to new human ancestor www.cbc.ca...

This first story is interesting because they've found DNA that looks to be human, but nothing they've ever see before. Studying is ongoing as this is a brand new study!! Could it be Annunaki? They are human like us, and made us in their image. Only time will tell!

Hominid fossil Ardi came a million years before Lucy

Read more: www.cbc.ca...

In this second story, maybe this is what we originally looked like before the Annunaki came and blended their(humanlike DNA) with our apelike DNA to create the slave worker? Certainly plausible thats for sure.

Anyhow, I thought you guys would like to read these as they again bring us closer to finding out how we started out. Happy reading!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
well here is some interesting points in gold

is this the reason the Ananaku needs gold

Gold dissolves in mercury, forming amalgam alloys, but does not react with it. Gold is insoluble in nitric acid, which dissolves silver and base metals. This property is exploited in the gold refining technique known as "inquartation and parting". Nitric acid has long been used to confirm the presence of gold in items, and this is the origin of the colloquial term "acid test", referring to a gold standard test for genuine value.

Gold is the most malleable and ductile of all metals; a single gram can be beaten into a sheet of 1 square meter, or an ounce into 300 square feet. Gold leaf can be beaten thin enough to become translucent. The transmitted light appears greenish blue, because gold strongly reflects yellow and red.[2] Such semi-transparent sheets also strongly reflect infrared light, making them useful as infrared (radiant heat) shields in visors of heat-resistant suits, and in sun-visors for spacesuits

TextGold is a good conductor of heat and electricity and reflects infrared radiation strongly. Chemically, it is unaffected by air, moisture and most corrosive reagents, and is therefore well-suited for use in coins and jewelry and as a protective coating on other, more reactive, metals. However, it is not chemically inert

The isotope gold-198, (half-life: 2.7 days) is used in some cancer treatments and for treating other diseases, In modern times, injectable gold has been proven to help to reduce the pain and swelling of rheumatoid arthritis and tuberculosis

this got my attention ! as hopefully many of you ! (read below quote)
instead of the atmosphere how about the surface ? either or to warm up the planet with a form of electricity

Gold can be manufactured so thin that it appears transparent. It is used in some aircraft cockpit windows for de-icing or anti-icing by passing electricity through it. The heat produced by the resistance of the gold is enough to deter ice from forming.

the Regan era gold spike ! makes you think ? anyone know what was going on then ?
upload.wikimedia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

where the top producers Mines ? (note this is from 2005 )
upload.wikimedia.org...

www.darkstar1.co.uk...

Stop watch Listen reason
www.youtube.com...

the reality ! www.uscashgold.com...
does it make sense ?

have you seen this commercial? if you are American you must have

want to go deeper !
HUMAN DNA
WE WERE ENGINEERED FROM THE ANNUNAKI R & S
NO MONKEY DNA! ( for gold) ? www.conspiracyplanet.com...

source www.wiolawapress.com...
the owl is it the only bird that has eyes forward ?
Canine Feline Primates Humans are the only Mammals that are eye forward? www.conspiracyplanet.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

i might of missed some e or s in my grammar or spelling

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

what people dont realize is sitchin merely took the "myths" of ancient people and played on it like hypothetically it was real stuff and then applied it to the bible and other religions...while doing this you find that what he says makes more sense then anyhting else..

for example lets take the theory of evolution from ape..theres a missing link! lets take the study of our genetics 98% of it is considered junk...now lets combine the 2...yes lets combine the fact that 98% of our dna is a mystery via junk because obviously they dont have any other answer and the fact theres a missing link in the evolution theory what do you get?

we are half alien half ape the first test tube babies!

I agree with your statement. I think there's much more going on with our origins than we are led to believe by the simplistic explanations that religion or modern science provides.

here is a video for em and metalholic

may the force be with you
www.youtube.com...

Sumerian Origin of Humans
www.youtube.com...

46 and 2! = 48 the 2 is still in humans (us) they are just fused in ! why
to to mix with another species of humanoid in time they might separate to 48 of a new reconstruction

Forty Six & 2 - Tool

www.youtube.com...

this a wake up call!

are we starting to become like the Annunaki making hybrids ? for what the new gold rush of NWO !
2/17/10 video claims is date this is scary !
senate public safety and human committee
www.youtube.com...

a newly discovered human species in Siberia
New Siberian Hominoid Race Discovered/ Star Child Update
www.youtube.com...

Everything You Know Is Wrong (Lloyd Pye)
the first part of 1-12
www.youtube.com...

this right here is what ATS Member need to rethink about !!
this is what made me post all of this !

Lloyd Pye - Ancient Genetic Engineering
www.youtube.com...

Evolved Ministry please watch the last video Ancient Genetic Engineering

i have seen this long ago!

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

if we were made in gods image which most religions believe and applying logical thought to the equation the only thing logical would be god is an alien!

(my emphasis)

Since most religions believe we were made in God's image, using our logic, cannot we say that we made our god/gods in OUR image? Why is your assumption the ONLY logical thing to say? Have you seen any of these aliens and know what they look like?

And to those that post that our DNA is alien, in most part, how can you explain the fact that we share 95-98% of our DNA with many mammal species? Are they alien too?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There's plenty of comment here about how Sitchin is a 'fictional' author... I think that to say such things demonstrates an enormous lack of intelligence/ commitment to the Path.

Let's face it - much of his work is based on hypotheticals, and on interpretations of ancient writings that EVERYONE is 'interpreting'. No-one can ALWAYS know for certain what the exact meaning of a particular cuneiform is/ isn't.

Consider the CUMULATIVE EVIDENCE - particularly in terms of the immense knowledge of astronomy/ mathematics possessed by the ancients (which apart from basic seasonal progressions would have served no purpose). The astronomical knowledge could be explained away as a 'leisure pursuit' - IF there was an abundance of peace, stability of society etc to allow for UNFATHOMABLY long periods of observation and knowledge-sharing. The archaeological records show that converse to that supposition, human knowledge of mathematics, societal structure and astronomy appeared essentially ready-formed in Sumer... (NOT Egypt, Babylon, Greece, MesoAmerica)

Yes, I believe Sitchin's theories about gold mining are naiive and in all probability incorrect. However, when you consider the cumulative evidence (written records, inscriptions, bas reliefs, human genetic clues/ genomic 'missing link', shared mythology, 'impossible' architecture, religious text etc ad nauseum), a trend develops indicating that SOMEONE was leading events on Earth - someone who didn't evolve here, or at least had been 'away' for a VERY long time.

It becomes CLEAR AS DAY that an advanced race were somehow involved in manipulating/directing human society to achieve their own mysterious aims. Whether these aims were ever intended for our long-term benefit - or whether the 'Overlord' race was perhaps divided over the manner in which things were being played out on Earth, we won't know until they return/ make contact.

Just because a lot of Sitchin's work is based on speculative connections from the use of the human imagination to tie the facts together, one CANNOT simply label it as 'fiction'. Making a 'leap of faith' in relating various strands of evidence to each other can sometimes lead to a great Truth, or at least, to an indication of the existence of such a Truth.

As an example, the Sitchin interpretation of the Enuma Elish (Babylonian Epic of Creation) may appear to be highly speculative (and it mostly is). However; I have yet to read a more comprehensive interpretation showing how the bizarre features of our Solar System came into being (eg asteroid belt, disproportionate moon size, contraflow orbit and random planar paths of the comets, pluto's off-typical planar orbit etc).

So come on you (die-hard Sheeple) sceptics - don't deny the power of the human mind to make intuitive connections that make a LOT OF SENSE when considering the wealth of otherwise inexplicable (or weakly explicable) evidence.

It may ultimately be proven beyond doubt that the Sitchin interpretation of the Enuma Elish has always been closer to the truth than people 'in the know' would have wanted to become public knowledge. I believe there's been a determined effort to suppress and ridicule the interventionist explanation, with much disinformation being propagated in the past 100 years or so.

Coming onto a forum with the express intention of trashing the hard-won interpretations of those with a commitment to finding the TRUTH is plain wrong.

ANYWAY - may the Transcendent GOD above all 'gods' guide you on the path to full understanding.

By knowing the Beginning we may better determine our End.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

As an example, the Sitchin interpretation of the Enuma Elish (Babylonian Epic of Creation) may appear to be highly speculative (and it mostly is). However; I have yet to read a more comprehensive interpretation showing how the bizarre features of our Solar System came into being (eg asteroid belt, disproportionate moon size, contraflow orbit and random planar paths of the comets, pluto's off-typical planar orbit etc).

You should read more.

What do you mean by 'disproportionate moon size?' What's a 'contraflow orbit?'

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hey Kandinsky

You're absolutely right to pull me up on my terminology - both points you mention are plainly crap. When I said contraflow I was referring to the fact that the comets are orbiting the sun in the opposite direction to the orbits of the other planetary bodies. Disproportionate moon size; with that I was referring to the idea that our Moon should never have been captured as a satellite by our planet, as it is too large. It's mass and density is lower than would be expected for a body of its size, and the mass is spread unevenly (suggesting high variations in its composition). Following quotes relating to moon composition:

July 1962 issue of Astronautics by Dr. Gordon McDonald, a leading scientist at the Nation Aeronautics and Space Administration in which he states that "according to an analysis of the moon's motion, it appears that the moon is hollow: if the astronomical data are reduced, it is found that the data require that the interior of the moon is less dense than the outer parts. Indeed, it would seem that the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere.’"

And another from Dr McDonald:

"The moon seems to be a comparatively light world in contrast with the planet Earth. The fact that the moon is only about 60% as dense as our planet has led scientists to two theories: that the moon is without an iron core, and/or, that it is partially hollow.
"Data and computations – among them, Dr. McDonald's motion studies, – point to the conclusion that our moon is internally hollow to a great extent.
Since most scientists claim there is no natural explanation for such peculiar phenomenon (because satellite worlds are not naturally hollow), the inevitable conclusion indicates that the moon is artificially hollow."

"Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon. Donald K. Wilson. New York, NY: Dell Publishing Co. 1975. (page 60).

Either the Moon is artificially hollow, or it did not originate from the earth itself (the commonly held opinion is that it did), or it did originate from Earth/ Tiamat (see below) and was later artificially hollowed out by the Nefilim/ Annunaki/ 'Watchers'.

The moon's crust is estimated to be older than the earth's crust. Something that might be accounted for if the Moon and Earth were formed from a larger, single body approx 4.5 billion yrs ago (Tiamat, located where the asteroid belt now orbits). Lacking an active core the Moon would have remained 'as is' (a 1 billion yr old crust at time of separation from Tiamat) - whereas the earth would have actively regenerated it's crust due to the exposure of its inner composite core in a dramatic cosmic collision (as described by the Enuma Elish, interpreted by Sitchin).

I'll keep reading, and will come back to this at some point. I haven't got too much time to devote to digging out the multiple references I've consulted in the past (two kids, self-employed), however I will perhaps start an analysis thread at some point in the future. I realise that this may be construed as a bit off-topic, but I'm trying to back up my suggestion that Sitchin is over-criticised...

Kadinsky - you've been added as a 'worthy adversary'/Foe, seeing as you incisively pulled me up on my slack approach to the first posting...!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

This reminds me of something I heard a few years back from a vet that I was talking to at a party.
We were talking about alternative energy and he said that they have small generator sets that can power a large base easily and that they run on ionized gold that is circulated with in the units.
If this is indeed the science that those units are based on then DOD is fielding technology that is well ahead of the research being done at Brookhaven.
At the time I just chocked it up to some sort of fancy nuclear battery and put it on a back burner, but after reading this I wonder.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Interestingly, I came across a wiki answer thread about where most of the gold actually is on this earth....

"There is a huge quantity of gold is seawater. But it's distributed widely - across all the oceans of all the world - and is incorporated on the atomic level. That makes it very, very hard to separate out. No one has demonstrated that it can be done economically.
The concentration of gold in seawater varies from place to place, and ranges between 5 to 50 ppt (about .005 to .05 tonnes (5 to 50 kg) per km3)

Given that the volume of all the seas is about 1.37 billion km3 The total amount of gold in all the seas is about 7 to 75 billion kg. "

So, given the proper technology, there would be no reason to dig for it at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

Another possibility is that the moon is "naturally hollow".
I have a pet theory that I take for walks some times. The theory is that all large spherical bodies are bubbles. If you think about the gravitational well of an object it will obviously have zero gravity points within its geometry, places where mass and its associated gravity on any side of a point is equal and there fore canceled out.
If you then figure in settling of elements based on their specific gravity the center of large objects should contain the lightest elements
Also gravitational vectors pointing toward the surface and the center of the object should squeeze the bubble from both the inside and outside thinning and increasing the size of the bubble with time.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
By this theory, not all spherical objects but some not at all spherical, are also hollow!

I think we have enough proof for that!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

The reason the Annunaki needed gold is found in Sitchin's The Lost Book of Enki. They needed it to repair the atmosphere of the Planet Nibiru.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoahTheSumerian
Let's face it - much of his work is based on hypotheticals, and on interpretations of ancient writings that EVERYONE is 'interpreting'. No-one can ALWAYS know for certain what the exact meaning of a particular cuneiform is/ isn't.

There's a difference between "interpreting" a word to mean home or domicile and "interpreting" the word to mean (literally) rocketship.

After all, we know for a fact that the people of Sumer had homes.

Besides, most of what was written in cuneiform is not open to "interpretation" at all. It can be read directly, just like any other known language.

I've said it many times, but maybe you missed it. After the Akkadians conquered the handful of city-states we refer to as Sumer, they adopted the Sumerian writing form for their own language, which was a semitic language that we can read quite well today.

The Akkadians left behind lexicons and dictionaries - yes, dictionaries - of the Sumerian language, in cuneiform, with the meanings of Sumerian words written in Akkadian.

Please stop pretending then that scholars don't really know what they wrote.

After all, Sitchin has never translated a single word of any language written in cuneiform. As far as I know, he has never even claimed to be able to.

Consider the CUMULATIVE EVIDENCE - particularly in terms of the immense knowledge of astronomy/ mathematics possessed by the ancients (which apart from basic seasonal progressions would have served no purpose).

From a 21st century point of view, that might be true. But when you're sittin' there in the 30th century BC, you couldn't possibly know that astrology serves no purpose.

In fact, it served an extremely important (although vain) purpose to them - that of forcasting the future.

In fact, there are posters right here on this website that you would have a very hard time convincing that astrology "serves no purpose." And that's in today's far more advanced society.

The astronomical knowledge could be explained away as a 'leisure pursuit' - IF there was an abundance of peace, stability of society etc to allow for UNFATHOMABLY long periods of observation and knowledge-sharing.

That's fairly absurd. They had no such understanding of astrology that it would have taken "unfathomable" long periods of observation to obtain. You here are relying (apparently) on the claims of fringers like Sitchin, who lie (yes, LIE) about what the Sumerians knew of astronomy (it was astrology then.)

The archaeological records show that converse to that supposition, human knowledge of mathematics, societal structure and astronomy appeared essentially ready-formed in Sumer... (NOT Egypt, Babylon, Greece, MesoAmerica)

No, the archaeological records show no such thing. There was, for example, nothing in Sumerian astrology more complicated than the astronomy necessary to set up the stones of Stonehenge. Sumerian knowledge of mathematics was feeble compared to that exhibited by the people of the Indus Valley civilization.

The evidence for the slow evoloution of societal structures is there and elsewhere in the world. Check out the advent of agriculture in China. Do you know when they started growing rice?

Yes, I believe Sitchin's theories about gold mining are naiive and in all probability incorrect. However, when you consider the cumulative evidence (written records, inscriptions, bas reliefs, human genetic clues/ genomic 'missing link', shared mythology, 'impossible' architecture, religious text etc ad nauseum), a trend develops indicating that SOMEONE was leading events on Earth - someone who didn't evolve here, or at least had been 'away' for a VERY long time.

Complete and utter claptrap. There is no "impossible" architecture. There are no mysteries about any inscriptions or reliefs. As for the rest of the above, I fear you've gone off on a tear. You're not making sense. Why, for example, would a shared mythology be evidence of extraterrestrial influence? That's really some kind of wishful thinking, it appears to me.

Plenty of peoples have a shared mythology. Ever heard of Mesoamerica?

It may ultimately be proven beyond doubt that the Sitchin interpretation of the Enuma Elish has always been closer to the truth than people 'in the know' would have wanted to become public knowledge. I believe there's been a determined effort to suppress and ridicule the interventionist explanation, with much disinformation being propagated in the past 100 years or so.

Any idiot can come up with their own "interpretation" of the Enuma Elish, or any other work for that matter.

If I say that Macbeth is really the story of a Jewish Scotsman hamburger flipper, how is that any different than what Sitchin claims about the Enuma Elish? He's just taking a few words out and putting in words he wants in there so he can sell books.

He's going off other people's translations, I'm going off Shakespeare's imagination.

Coming onto a forum with the express intention of trashing the hard-won interpretations of those with a commitment to finding the TRUTH is plain wrong.

No one that stands up for a lying fraudulent con-artist like Sitchin could possibly have any "commitment" to finding either the truth, or the TRUTH.

Harte

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think this is why everone is about the gold now... I think they are buying up all the gold to use it as payment of some sort... When I say they I mean the goverments of the world... What do you all think? I also think we are gonna find out by the end of this year the truth about the annunaki..

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gouzze
What do you all think? I also think we are gonna find out by the end of this year the truth about the annunaki..

What do I think?

I think I've already posted all the truth there is to know about the Annunaki right here in this thread (as well as in several other threads.)

Harte

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Gouzze
What do you all think? I also think we are gonna find out by the end of this year the truth about the annunaki..

What do I think?

I think I've already posted all the truth there is to know about the Annunaki right here in this thread (as well as in several other threads.)

Harte

i think its a little hard to believe that we've been told everything there is to know about the anunnaki by a high school math teacher and self proclaimed failed atlantologist.

i can't find any evidence that you've read a single text.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Parta

i think its a little hard to believe that we've been told everything there is to know about the anunnaki by a high school math teacher and self proclaimed failed atlantologist. i can't find any evidence that you've read a single text.

Why the hostility here? Let's not forget that Sitchin is trained as an economist and has no formal education in history and certainly none in the history of Sumeria. In fact, there's evidence that Sitchin can't read the cuneiform he claims to translate...or should I say no evidence that he CAN?

I know you and Harte rarely see eye to eye, but let's play fair huh? By that, I mean ALL of us

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join