learn more

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

a person that says that the anunnaki don't appear in sumerian texts shouldn't be telling everyone in the world that he knows everything about the anunnaki.

lets have a clear picture here.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Better a failed "Atlantologist" than a self-deluded fool.

Harte

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

harte! welcome back my old thingy.

have some fun. allow yourself to grow.

i'll never understand why these things don't seem to interest you. the things are there. you can see for yourself. live a little. walk on them before you wink out for goodness sake.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Really enjoyed reading your post about the Hindu scriptures, in response to criticism of Sitchin. I don't agree with many of the Z-Meister's theories, and he's definitely been a bit maverick in some of his interpretations of the evidence, lack of clear referencing and so forth, but I get really narked when people write him off as a fictional author - or even worse, as a 'liar'.

NB For the record, ATS user 'Harte' tried baiting me on this thread over the whole Sitchin interpretation/ interventionism theory... I'll refute the baiting/ bull**** on his post at some future point when I've got nothing better to do
I've added him to my list of 'sheeple to ignore' in the meantime...

Rock on UCAlien..!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

something worthy of note is that there has been recent efforts (recent as in the past 3 yrs) .. to take the area of our DNA that deplete with age.. the very ends of the molecule called Telomeres.. and to "cap" them with gold caps.. kind of like the tips of shoe laces.. in order to stop the degradation of the "unraveling" that happens with age.

now.. if that's not an invaluable use for gold.. then I don't know what else is...

also if there is SILVER chaff used to deflect UV rays sprayed in the atmosphere.. I don't see why gold wouldnt work.. especially considering the previous post about how NASA uses it to coat things.

-

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Just to be certain, are these the same Annunaki that come from Nibiru?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Naw, man.

These ones is from Neverland.

Harte

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parta
a person that says that the anunnaki don't appear in sumerian texts shouldn't be telling everyone in the world that he knows everything about the anunnaki.

Insofar as the Annunaki being alien overlords from Nibiru, no they do not exist in Sumerian texts.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Insofar as the Annunaki being alien overlords from Nibiru, no they do not exist in Sumerian texts.

the anunnaki and nibru do appear in sumerian texts alot. the annunaki and nibiru do not appear at all. the anunnaki are not spacemen and nibru is not a planet. i think it was on page 1 i said that.

harte says that the anunnaki do not appear in sumerian texts at all. this is incorrect.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The word "anunnaki" is Babylonian, not Sumerian.

These were the "Anuna" in Sumer.

Technicality? Yes.

Correct? Also yes.

The word "Anunnaki" does not appear in any Sumerian texts.

Harte

[edit on 4/15/2010 by Harte]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

The word "anunnaki" is Babylonian, not Sumerian.

These were the "Anuna" in Sumer.

Technicality? Yes.

Correct? Also yes.

The word "Anunnaki" does not appear in any Sumerian texts.

Harte

[edit on 4/15/2010 by Harte]

as i have before suggested on several occasions.. before you believe harte go to the electronic corpus of sumerian literature here

type "anuna" into the simple search box

155 results will be returned. pick one where anuna is close to the beginning and then click the title of the passage [which is name of the full text that the passage is in]

when you do this you will be taken to the transliteration and you will see anuna replaced with anunnakene

this is a fact.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the annunaki needing it for power but it has been rumored to me that the U.S.A. is run by a bunch of shape shifting lizard guys that controll our banking systems and our federal reserve which is backed up by gold. I always thought those in corprit were to blame for being such gold digging power hungry manipulative lizard things. Maybe there is some relation here like distant cousins or perhaps the annuaki walk among us in politics.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Parta

Parta - Many thanks..!

I was literally overjoyed (lame, I know - but true) to arrive at the online text corpus for Sumerian literature using your link. Looks good so far, and all I've done is type 'Anuna' into the search box as you suggested. Glad someone is making these things known.

Having read some Sitchin stuff recently I've been wanting to locate decent sources to reference his work. The subject of Sumerian / Babylonian / Assyrian 'mythology' is still relatively young, and I'm getting more and more interested as time goes by. All the best..!

Noah

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Questions about the Annunaki and Icke's theories

I don't get something. Why would the Annunaki create the human race just to mine gold? I mean, with their technology, wouldn't they have advanced mining equipment and robots/androids to do this work? Why create an unstable race of humans through DNA manipulation that would take years and could rebel against you, when machines could do the job?

Also, how does this theory explain all the different races and colors in the human species?

And why didn't they just colonize Earth with their own people and remain here as rulers, rather than create hybrid shapeshifters?

Furthermore, if the Annunaki or Reptiles were so violent and unfeeling, wouldn't they have destroyed themselves a long time ago?

Finally, since Icke said that these reptilian shapeshifters that rule our world are in contact with entities from the 4th dimension, how does that fit into Nibiru? Is Nibiru from the 4th dimension as well, or is it in our universe/frequency?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777

Questions about the Annunaki and Icke's theories

I don't get something. Why would the Annunaki create the human race just to mine gold? I mean, with their technology...

Huh...

Sorry. Where did you find any reference at all associating Anuna gods with technology?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

Why the Annunaki need gold

That's WHY the Anunnaki needed to carry a mining mission on Earth:

Given that billions of dollars are spent on space vehicles that are launched and since the opportunity of lubrication, maintenance and repair is nonexistent, building these space vehicles with dependable and trustworthy materials is an absolute must and this is the reason why gold is specifically utilized in all of the space vehicles that are made. Gold is utilized in the circuitry since it is a trustworthy connector and conductor and some of the most important parts of the space vehicles are made with gold plated polyester films since it is able to reflect infrared radiation and assists in stabilizing the temperature of the space vehicle. Besides this, gold is also utilized as a lubricant between certain parts. Remember that in space organic lubricants would simply volatilize and would break down due to the great amount of radiation that exists in that atmosphere. In the same way as with graphite, gold can be cut into fine films which can be placed between important moving parts and this is how it is utilized as a lubricant. The visor on the helmet of an astronaut's space suit is coated with a very thin film of gold and this thin film reflects a lot of the extremely powerful solar radiation that exists in space and helps to protect the eyes and skin of the astronauts.

Usage of gold in aerospace

According to Zecharia Sitchin, the principle that NASA uses to apply gold particles in components of the Shuttle and in the visor of the astronaut's helmet, was the same principle of the Anunnaki mining mission. Gold particles can protect against solar radiation. In large scale they even could be spread in the atmosphere of a planet, under the "greenhouse effect", to prevent the action of solar radiation.
NASA deny the existence of Nibiru, but ironically the technical used to spread gold particles in aerospace equipment, corroborates the statements of Zecharia Sitchin, about the mining mission of the Anunnaki, 450.000 years ago...

Yet my statement proves that NASA always goes back to Sitchin's work. I find it funny they will continue to deny his research. The human mind is so fragile.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
LOL a lot of disinformation in this thread!!!!

Humanity makes me laugh.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Zacharia Sitchins writings have created new possibilty to the debate on creationism and evolutionism.

Most of what we believe to be true is based on theory until the popular belief is accepted as the truth.

We all believe credentials make a person right so we accept what they say as fact.

The FACT is those with credentials have lied and covered up the truth since the beginning of time.

To attack a theory is a logical response, but to shoot the messager is a childish response to discredit a individual.

The lack of Sitchins credentials do not make all of his interpretions and theorys wrong , many are quite plausible.

As for gold,humans as a primitive race were forced to mine gold by an advanced race, humans may not have understood or even been told the real purpose for the gold and because of the importance, demand and scarcity of it, humans gave it their own meaning, purpose and value.

This deserves a lot of stars. Kudos to you.

I am sick of the so called "experts" that say his writings are wrong and mistranslated all because their egos don't want to be hurt. I sometimes wish I took a full course in Psychology instead of taking the artistic path. Human mind is so fragile like a glass wall.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
I sometimes wish I took a full course in Psychology instead of taking the artistic path. Human mind is so fragile like a glass wall.

Well, either that or a full course of psychiatric therapy.

Sitchin copied Nasa with his lie about Niburu needing gold.

There's nothing in any ancient writings about any planet "Niburu" nor about gold being used to reflect solar radiation. Sitchin made the connection himself based on what NASDA was using gold for at the time.

By the way, dust works even better than gold. I suppose it's more expensive than gold, though, so I see why they'd fly to another planet to get gold rather than use something that's hyperexpensive like dust.

Harte

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by dragnet53
I sometimes wish I took a full course in Psychology instead of taking the artistic path. Human mind is so fragile like a glass wall.

Well, either that or a full course of psychiatric therapy.

Sitchin copied Nasa with his lie about Niburu needing gold.

There's nothing in any ancient writings about any planet "Niburu" nor about gold being used to reflect solar radiation. Sitchin made the connection himself based on what NASDA was using gold for at the time.

By the way, dust works even better than gold. I suppose it's more expensive than gold, though, so I see why they'd fly to another planet to get gold rather than use something that's hyperexpensive like dust.

Harte

The same link you gave me and this is what I found.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

you really want to discredit Sitchin so badly as well. A list of Sumerian translated words.

history-world.org...

HURASAM or GUSKIN =GOLD or MONEY

[edit on 11-5-2010 by dragnet53]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join