Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 16
105
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by MaxBlack
White gold is made from gold and it has been referred to as the elixir of life because it sustains life almost indefinitely by altering our body and our neurological processes.

While such a theory is of course hard to prove...


If the above were true, it would be extremely easy, not hard, to prove.

The reason it's hard to prove is because it's not true. It's a scam.

Harte


not a scam Harte
see lecture on monatomic metals
they occur in nature , not a scam




posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by MaxBlack
White gold is made from gold and it has been referred to as the elixir of life because it sustains life almost indefinitely by altering our body and our neurological processes.

While such a theory is of course hard to prove...


If the above were true, it would be extremely easy, not hard, to prove.

The reason it's hard to prove is because it's not true. It's a scam.

Harte


Nope, fake

There is a new age concept called that but it has nothing to do with reality. "monatomic" in the real world refers to gases

not a scam Harte
see lecture on monatomic metals
they occur in nature , not a scam



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Wasn't aware of the whole Annunaki needing gold thing, but one thing is for certain. Human beings were created genetically by the Annunaki !



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxnibiruxx
Wasn't aware of the whole Annunaki needing gold thing, but one thing is for certain. Human beings were created genetically by the Annunaki !


Howdy xxnibiruxx

...and you know that for certain how?



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I was watching a special on TV where they were taking worthless metals and using massive amounts of energy/process and they were able to change the worthless metal into actual gold. They talked about how the lab costs $200 bucks and hour and in 23 hours they were able to produce like .010 of a cent worth of gold. What if the same principle was applied at our nuclear reactors and the US was secretly producing massive amounts of gold behind the scenes? Maybe trading with Aliens that are already here? We have most nuclear plants than any group in the world..Just a thought.



posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by brussell
I was watching a special on TV where they were taking worthless metals and using massive amounts of energy/process and they were able to change the worthless metal into actual gold. They talked about how the lab costs $200 bucks and hour and in 23 hours they were able to produce like .010 of a cent worth of gold. What if the same principle was applied at our nuclear reactors and the US was secretly producing massive amounts of gold behind the scenes? Maybe trading with Aliens that are already here? We have most nuclear plants than any group in the world..Just a thought.


Nuclear reactors cannot produce gold.

The show you were watching was not using a nuclear reactor.

At 5600.00 dollars for 10 cents worth of gold, why would anyone do such a thing anyway?

Gold is only around $1700 an ounce. If aliens wanted it, it would be far cheaper just to dig it up give it to them.

Harte



posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Great thread OP, I was just looking around ATS an came across this thread and would like to add, if the annunaki could do the things talked about by the sumerians and people like Zecharia Sitchin then surely they would have replicator technology: www.usatoday.com...
I only read through the first few posts but will read the rest later, thanks for the good thread everyone.



posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69
Great thread OP, I was just looking around ATS an came across this thread and would like to add, if the annunaki could do the things talked about by the sumerians and people like Zecharia Sitchin then surely they would have replicator technology: www.usatoday.com...
I only read through the first few posts but will read the rest later, thanks for the good thread everyone.


One thing we are forgetting is the passage of time. More likely then not if the Sumerian account is correct: The Annunaki probably lied through their teeth to early Humans. Heck look at the Spanish Conquistadors as a good example. Imagine if the Spaniards just left for Europe and never came back after looting Latin America of gold? I would imagine the stories the natives would tell for the next hundred or so years(maybe even thousand).

Any account handed down from one generation to the next is liable to be embellished a bit. And as another example look up those island people in the Pacific that thought US Navy WW2 air-force people where gods(the US Navy? Build a runway on their island. Servicemen played games/sports with the locals + gave them free rations and stuff for letting them use their island). To this day they are still being worshiped. They even got into a fight with Christian missionaries(I guess they seen an earlier story about these people) about it.

For all we know the Annunaki are/where, an early advanced human civilization. It only took us 500-200 years from a dark age to get to were we are now. Imagine a secluded civilization having a good 1,000 years of peace and prosperity? This concept of free trade and sharing knowledge is a very, very, very new concept in Human history. And is really only a trait that is unique to Western Civilization(Celtic/Germanic Civilizations).



posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
I doubt it, though its possible, but still. They broke parity violation (whatever that means) but the important point is "conservation of energy remained intact" meaning the energy they get from one atom of gold they could also get from one atom of anything with atomic mass higher than gold.
Also why would a highly advanced species? aliens? race? use humans to mine for gold? Just get the robots out and get it over with. Unless they were extremely stupid to begin with. But then how did they get so advanced?


to build robots would require metals, which would require more minening, manufacturing, teaching advanced science to primitives, easier to create a cheap, self replicating labor force.

a biological solution, creating humans and putting them to work would be much more efficient.

and the easy to get gold would have been available then.

give them the basic laws of a society, a hiearchy, and the production machine is go.



posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well it could explain why in the past couple of years, and this year especially, there are TONS of gold-buying commercials on TV. Also it seems on almost every street there have been these gold-buying business popping up here. It seems like every week or so another one will move in to a previously vacant office space. It's actually getting a little weird. I know there must be at least 10+ commercials each day on the local channels during morning and evening local news shows.



posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous
 


I can't believe this got 54 flags!!!

Even if you believe that article, it still doesn't explain why they would go through all the trouble of flying lightyears to earth to get that gold when it's abundant in the universe. You'd think an advanced race like that would be able to get that gold through more advanced means than manual labor.


Please, stop getting your "information" from pseudo-scientific websites like the one you linked. They're wrong on so many levels, it's almost comical to someone who bothers even doing a tiny amount of research.

Yes, you can create energy through gold in 2 ways:

Smashing atoms always creates energy, but the amount of energy created from smashing 2 single atoms is never all that large. Nuclear reactors for example do just that, smash atoms which then release energy. But a MASSIVE amount of atoms are needed to create any meaningful energy.

Or you can shine light onto nano-sized gold molecules and create energy that way (kinda like solar energy), but again, it only creates a small amount of energy.

Actual science

Not surprised the original site you linked has been taken down. What a bunch of nonsense those claims are



posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
Well it could explain why in the past couple of years, and this year especially, there are TONS of gold-buying commercials on TV. Also it seems on almost every street there have been these gold-buying business popping up here. It seems like every week or so another one will move in to a previously vacant office space. It's actually getting a little weird. I know there must be at least 10+ commercials each day on the local channels during morning and evening local news shows.


That's the case because people ALWAYS buy gold (and ergo create sellers who advertise) during times of economic uncertainty. Look at every single financial crisis and how the price of gold increased compared to the value of stocks and base currencies. It shoots up every single time. To be exact, this time the increase was actually LESS than normal in relative terms...which is a bit odd given that this is the worst crisis since the great depression. Not that surprising though, a lot of market manipulation going on



posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


Gold over time relative to inflation


Yes it hasn't moved in value in many decades having peaked in 1979 it still hasn't made it to those heights again

Good quote




Only an optimist buys gold the true worrier buys food, medicine and arms
edit on 30/11/11 by Hanslune because: Fixed structure



posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


Gold over time relative to inflation


Yes it hasn't moved in value in many decades having peaked in 1979 it still hasn't made it to those heights again

Good quote




Only an optimist buys gold the true worrier buys food, medicine and arms
edit on 30/11/11 by Hanslune because: Fixed structure


And that's exactly what's kinda amazing...it's not as if investors have a lot of choices left when it comes to "flight investments" during a crisis now that the Swiss pegged their currency to the (crap) Euro. Given that this crisis is without a doubt worse than the stock market crash in the 80s, theoretically, gold should be at higher levels.

The thing is, a ton of "analysts" on PR channels like CNBC have said that gold is "resembling a bubble" over and over again for the past few months since the peak. So you have Goldman Sachs come on CNBC telling people to "sell their gold because its over-valued"...and at the SAME TIME they are buying that gold for cheap. Why? Because given that pretty much every major currency is currently struggling, and no improvement is in sight, it WILL go further up...and why would they buy it for $1800 if they can lie to people and make them sell their gold (therefore bringing prices down)? That way, they can not only buy it for cheaper after a while, they can also bet against gold for a while after telling people prices will fall. And all because gullible people buy into their market manipulation.

Anyway, all a bit off topic


To get back on topic, this entire thread is nonsense given how much gold is spread out throughout the universe. And given that aliens would have to fly here at higher than light speed (unless they use a generation ship...), they would require a crazy amount of energy. Way way waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than could be generated with all the gold on the planet. It would be economic suicide to fly here just because of gold


So even if those aliens came here (which is unlikely given that there's ZERO objective evidence), it just means their really dumb if gold was the reason.



posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


Yes economical questions aside, : 0




To get back on topic, this entire thread is nonsense given how much gold is spread out throughout the universe. And given that aliens would have to fly here at higher than light speed (unless they use a generation ship...), they would require a crazy amount of energy.


Sitchin created this idea to provide a reason for Nibiru aliens to 'manufacture' men and also explain why some cultures have a great interest in gold. As with most of his ideas it dies; in agony, on the dissecting table of logic and archaeology.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The theory is that the Annunaki created humans to mine for gold.
Well... who created the Annunaki? Or, what did the Annunaki evolve from? What if they evolved from humans from the future that time-traveled back deep into the past before the Annunaki existed, found Nibiru, settled there, and then evolved into the Annunaki... whhooooaaaaaa!!!!! A constant cycle perhaps?...

Or not...

Curious though as to how the Annunaki originated.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic
The theory is that the Annunaki created humans to mine for gold.
Well... who created the Annunaki? Or, what did the Annunaki evolve from? What if they evolved from humans from the future that time-traveled back deep into the past before the Annunaki existed, found Nibiru, settled there, and then evolved into the Annunaki... whhooooaaaaaa!!!!! A constant cycle perhaps?...

Or not...

Curious though as to how the Annunaki originated.


who knows.... what if our galaxy was a lot smaller.. (well, i think this might be obvious) and we have been spiraling out in various forms... evolving, but not just on this planet or this form....and like you say, starting over. what if we actually create ourselves when we ARE our higher selves.

now, I'm not trying to dismiss the need for obedience to god... it would actually amplify the need for obedience to god as the higher collective... respect to the higher collective.. which is our ongoing selves who know more than we do now. Explaining why through Obedience to God, which should be seen as the most noble and highest of whatever your present mind can imagine, you experience eternal life.

so we are out here on the edge of the galaxy...coincidence? maybe not.

and the possibilities are so endless that we cannot fathom the greatness of god... the immensity, not just our galaxy but ALL galaxies..and the spiral of our galaxy kind of represents a circular pattern... a cycle, yet growing outward... changing a little each time. Repeating..and cycles even beyond GALAXIES... repeating... untill we come to the point where we somehow, even if unknowingly...grant life to ourselves by respecting it... creating it once again.

and i just want to say i like farbeyonddrivens sig.

I read Tesla used to get these flashes.. perhaps like a mild non convulsive seizure?? (just putting it in medical terms rather than spiritual terms) anyway, i read this is where he would get some of his ideas.

I hate reading that he died alone.

After a pigeon he befriended died?

he seemed so eloquent in his words and so thoughtful and considerate even though he had a few rigid particularities...and how he worked which often didn't benefit him that much... but benefited the entire world immensely.

i don't understand why someone like that should die alone.
edit on 29-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous
 


Monoatomic Gold was Alledgedly injested by them to prolong Life . Once they Gave Kingship to Mortal Men , the Blue Bloods Practiced the same Art .



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Right folks you want the best deal on your old gold, jewellery,gold watches go to ANNUNAKI for GOLD they will give you a better rate and will beat any other offer you get, so remember ANNUNAKI for GOLD



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Nice post BlackSatinDancer.

Here's a link with detailed info on the mono-atomic gold Zanti was talking about...

dherbs.com...

Egypt, aka 'Khem'et ('Chem'istry) and (Al'chem'y)





new topics

top topics



 
105
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join