It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i was surfing the web and found this really creepy story do you guys think it's legite?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Having spent long periods in hospitals, I can attest to a lot of strange doings in them, at least the ones I was in. In one i had a room that overlooked a delivery dock. Daily blood shipments came in, but there were very few trauma cases that would need blood. Very believable story, OP. This story needs to come out in the open.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
prob. get lashed for this but i have noticed all the local blood drives from the red cross occur on specific dates, like solstices, equinoxes etc...blood sacrifice anyone?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i'll probably get lashed for this.....i have noticed the local blooddrives for redcross occur on significant dates. esp. solstices and equinoxes...blood sacrifice anyone?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If the ultra rich want to
donate huge sums to
the Red Cross for a
few overpriced
pints of blood.
So what?

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

component lab where you spin the blood down and break in down into red and white cells, platelets,etc.

It isn't much but it gave it away for me. I have never heard a tech in a lab call this anything other than a centrifuge. My personal feeling is he is just pulling somebodies leg, but then again, I have been wrong before. It just doesn't sound right to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
prob. get lashed for this but i have noticed all the local blood drives from the red cross occur on specific dates, like solstices, equinoxes etc...blood sacrifice anyone?

really? ive never even noticed that damn this story is getting scarier and scarier

you could be on to something, like some secret society made up of politicians or something that drink blood for favor from some spirits or something, not that i believe any of that, but the fact that maybe they believe it and are doing it are bad enough

but it could just be a coincedence though it seems most certainly that something is up, but i would imagine the gov is smarter than that, if they wanted to hide a secret why would they do things in noticable patterns?

this could very easily be something messed up or just as easily be nothing great post

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Having spent long periods in hospitals, I can attest to a lot of strange doings in them, at least the ones I was in. In one i had a room that overlooked a delivery dock. Daily blood shipments came in, but there were very few trauma cases that would need blood. Very believable story, OP. This story needs to come out in the open.

what do you think vould be going on? i know of this bill or whatever bush passed that allowed doctors to extract newborn dna and store it, but i think your talking about large sums of blood that could never come from a single infant at a time, so maybe not that, maybe something more sinister? or maybe a logical explanation? i dont know the story's point was to express that something is amiss in hospitals

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The scriptures say that "the life is in the blood" so could it be that some cultures consider blood an "elixir of life" and therefore drink it for sustanance and regeneration?

There is an ancient drink called Soma. It is said that it contained plant hallucinagins; however, there may have been other "suspicious" elements in this as it was known as "the drink of the gods" (and we all know they required a lot of blood sacrifice).

The Mayans and other ancient cultures practiced "bloodletting". They would cut their ears, tongue, or sometimes the penis, and collect the blood in a ceremonial vessel to present to the gods.

In a similar fashion, the god Yahweh appears to have been summoned by having blood splattered around the corners of the ark of the covenant.

The juice of the pomegranate runs as red as blood. Is it any wonder some religious artifacts are modeled after this fruit? (Have you seen the Megiddo Ivories?)

Until the mad cow scare a few years ago, most red wines had ox blood in them.

If vampires reputedly live for centuries by drinking blood, could this be a hidden message that some cults use it for regeneration?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

you know usually i would say bs on the vampire thing(although i love the literature)
but maybe if this story is true then vamps do exist,

"the life is in the blood"
i forgot all about that it does make sense

so my theory, either vamps exist or people are just very very wierd

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I don`t see the point in drinking blood. Vampire wannabes try that and it just makes you sick if you drink too much so there`s nothing glamorous about it. I guess they could be just drinking a small, token amount in order to adhere to some ritual, or it could all be a certain type of blood that they like... the only reason they would be drinking it in the hospital rather than in the comfort of their own homes would have to be that it needs to be very fresh or maybe from someone freshly deceased, or it was drawn from someone a short time before they "die of natural causes" hinthint... why not use the black market to kidnap your choice victim (like the rich pedophiles and sadists do, like on Hostel) and bring them somewhere hidden and have all the fresh blood you want? It just doesnt make sense to go and do this in the hospital. It sounds like a story made to freak you out...hmm whats the creepiest thing we could accuse people of doing in that lockedroom nobody is allowed to go into? Oooh, I know, tell everyone that they are drinking blood in there! That mioght be believable... But who knows, just because I couldn`t find logic in it? doesn`t mean it`s not happening. more research...the truth will be revealed in time to all who are patient.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90

what is going on? are rich people crazy or are vampires real?
anyone have any thoughts? i am very very disturbed

I'll share somethign i think I've only talked to one other person about... jsut because it sounds so "out there" ... but anyway here it is:

I was dating a girl once who told me about a guy she used to date.
This guy she was very rich and well connected.
Their relationship was purely sexual... in a 'beyond kinky' kind of way..
She told me of a time where she hypnotized her.. and she did alot of things she normally wouldn't do.. but couldn't control herself.. just in this 'trance' ...

He took her on a date one time.. in Miami Florida, to an area in downtown in a very well built elegant Bank building.//he told her she wasn't allowed to tell anyone what she had seen in here//

They went down fancy marble stairways, to a whole series of rooms where there were very many people down there whom she was told were 'some of the richest people in the world'.
One room had a sign above it that said 'Blood Room' and in it was a caudron type 'hot -tub' .. with some older women and a few men lying back in it relaxing... in BLOOD.

she said there were also naked little children running around through the halls..

she got extremely freaked out and ran out of the place... drove home.. all night..(across the state)

this girl in no way was into anything conspiratorial.. not into science fiction.. very normal, very attractive, blonde, blue eyed, down to earth preppy college educated type... completely normal except for her extremely sexual habits.

if someone else told her this.. she'd laugh and make fun of them... or just roll her eyes..
but we were at a point after about 4 years where we trusted each other deeply.. and she told me alot of stuff about her life.. this included.
i have no reason to think she would make this up.

anyway...

if there's an actual scientifically provable method as to transferring the biological energy within blood .. to aging individuals... through osmosis.. through skin.. and/or through ingesting it.. and it has life-extending or rejuvenating properties as many self proclaimed vampires say.. then i think it's plausible that someone with this knowledge would assemble the means to profit from it.. ie: blood banks..

funny thing is.. blood is donated for FREE .. 100% profit! yeeeesh!

once you contemplate the scientific possibilities.. it kind of becomes less nefarious.. and just ... "is what it is" .. i guess.. at least that's how I see it.

if they're taking it from innocent victims.. then there's a problem.
if it's from blood they "bought" .. then whatever i say. to each his/her own.

research "Bathory" .. i think her name was "elizabeth" .. a baroness back in historic europs (1600's?) that would kill peasant virgins and bathe in their blood for the rejuvenation effect... maybe she was right?

-

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

wow incredible story, i learned about elizebeth bathory in psychology, but i never thought there to be a connection

and scientific research that blood is anti aging? hmmm..... this thread is becoming more and more interesting every day

is there any more info you or your gf can share about this event? like a few more details about what the furniture looked like, the outside of the building looked like, any secret doors, strange cracksa in the walls, sacarificial altars? stuff like that.

and little naked children running around? either they were sacrifices, blood banks or maybe it was bring your too young to remember anything grandchildren to social meeting day and maybe they were hypnotized as well, thats my take on it.

did your gf ever see this guy again? from your story i doubt it
but i am very interested in it none the less

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

that is a very logically minded post good work

i suppose it could all just be made up but the story is told so well

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

i wouldnt be shocked if stephen king already wrote about something like this, i think he had a show called kingdom hospital or something, i think it was on the sci fi channel or maybe chiller

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

this is off topic but this thread and your story reminds me of this song

"Eight Lock"-by gwar

No one to see
Nowhere to go
Nothing to do
No one to know

Eighth lock
Eighth lock

Nothing will live
Nothing will grow
No one will care
No one will know

Eighth lock

You can never win
You only get out
By not going in
They put me down into the ground
Lost without taste, without sound
Beneath the barren mound
They put me in a place they call eighth lock

Eighth lock
But i'm getting stronger
Eighth lock
Not very much longer

No one to see
Nowhere to go
Nothing to do
No one to know

Eighth lock
Eighth lock

Nothing will live
Nothing will grow
No one will care
No one will know

Eighth lock

You can never win
You only get out
By not going in

Who the hell am i?
Yeah, yeah, yeah...
And what did you do to my hands?
I'm getting stronger...
They built this place with steel
And painted it with mud
It's constantly on fire
They put it out with blood

They said it was a prison
But became so much more
The maze it built into itself
They had to bar the door
Bar the door!
Quickly you fools!

Nothing to do
Nowhere to go
The floating eyeball is to be feared
The pupil hides a maw
They say that children run this place
That's how they missed the fatal flaw

Eigth lock

You never can win
You only get out
By not going in
No one to see
Nowhere to go
Nothing to do

Eigth lock

You never can win
You only get out
By not going in
No one to see
Nowhere to go
Nothing to do
No one to know
When you come to eighth lock

It's like some vile re-birth
Where devils delve into your life
And demons deem it's worth
The food comes through a hole
My cellmate is a troll
The warden he has hooks for hands
We all play our roles
We all play our roles
Or wind up on a pole

Eighth lock

A diabolic construct
As flesh runs rife with worms
Somehow flesh and metal merge
As bloated larvae squirms
The things within they made with rules
They steal the souls of those
They think are fit to play...

Their hateful games

note these parts

They built this place with steel
And painted it with mud
It's constantly on fire
They put it out with blood

They say that children run this place
That's how they missed the fatal flaw

They put me down into the ground
Lost without taste, without sound
Beneath the barren mound
They put me in a place they call eighth lock

some secret place im guessing

When you come to eighth lock

It's like some vile re-birth
Where devils delve into your life
And demons deem it's worth

i dont believe in devils or demons or anything like that but maybe those people do

[edit on 19-4-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Love the stories and I don't care if they are real or not!

S & F for entertaining me!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
Love the stories and I don't care if they are real or not!

S & F for entertaining me!

lol yay!

it was a great story even if its not true
do you think it could be legite though?
its told so well

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You know, I use to give blood religiously back in high school and college. Come to think of it, they would regularly hold blood drives at school, whereas I don't think they do that much anymore. I don't know, maybe they still do, but I've not been aware of it through my children.

Anyway, it was during these years when I started "feeling" different. Every time I gave blood, about a week or two later, I would feel "different" again. Spiritually drained, not quite myself, and definitely "off"...sometimes I'd even say or do something that would catch me and everyone around me completely off guard because it was so uncharacteristic of me. Then, like clockwork, it would go away....the next time I gave blood, it would happen again. I started connecting the dots, so needless to say, I stopped giving blood.

I think I had given up to 3 gallons during those years...had the bumper sticker and all. I thought I was doing good, but I had this feeling I just couldn't shake that I was willingly doing something detrimental to my spirit, despite all the hoo-hah and praise that went along with being a "life saver and a life giver". I also found it strange that there were always long lines of people willing to give blood, but the commercials always pleaded with the public that there were shortages and people were dying. It never made sense to me, since everyone I knew at the time had given blood, or regularly gave blood. It was fashionable to do it, and it was easy since they basically came right to your class, dorm, or whatever. EVERYONE was giving blood, but there were shortages??

Years and years later, (not too long ago, as a matter of fact), there was an article put out about how scientists discovered micro-tubules inside of blood cells, and that they believed that these micro-tubules were what housed the human spirit. When I read this, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, because what it meant to all blood and organ donors was that they were literally GIVING parts of their spirit away for God knows what usage! Just try and find out what your blood was used for or where it went....won't happen. But the records exist, because they keep details about where the blood comes from. It is alive and it is a part of you....and here we've been conditioned to willingly give it away without questioning or demanding where it goes or how it's used.

As far as vampire or illuminati conspiracies, I don't know. No sense in getting worked up over it. But I will say this...if it bothers you, then keep your innards where they belong, unless you know and love the person whom you are donating directly to.

Another interesting spin that also sealed this for me was yet another article published about the "phantom" blood cell effect. Not sure if that's exactly what they called it, but basically scientists were running tests and discovered something amazing about our blood. Regardless of where it is in the universe, whatever the body experiences, so does the removed blood....and in a scary twist, VICE VERSA!! They proved this over and over again. So, this opened up a whole other issue, since the life is in the blood. Not only would recipients of blood and organ donors be able to inflict emotional or physical symptoms on the unsuspecting donor, (and vice versa), but people who regularly eat animal products would also inherit the emotional energy of that animal at the moment of it's death. While we aren't necessarily accepting animal blood and organs as a life saving option, we are still incorporating that into our bodies.

It became painfully aware to me why the Jews insist on kosher meats....humanely killed animals, no blood, no organs, and all blood vessels removed. There is a wisdom here that has long been forgotten, and I think our own ignorance is being exploited for nefarious reasons that we may never fully learn about or understand.

So the moral of this story....keep your blood closely guarded and don't consume any bloody meats, regardless of the source, and if you should find yourself needing a transfusion, look to a family member.

Blood has a shelf life, thank God....the cells die and get reborn within the body. What I DON'T know, is whether our energy stays trapped in that body or whether it finds it's way back to us. But if blood cells are anything like reincarnation stories that may or may not be true, regarding aliens reincarnating on this planet because this is where they died, then parts of our spirits may in fact be lost to countless persons or activities, thus leaving us wide open to experiencing all those influences from their energy and emotions, and them experiencing ours. This would go a long way in explaining why so many people don't "feel like themselves" anymore. I for one would love to see study put out on blood donors and recipients to see if there is anything substantial to this. But for me, as a teenager, it was extremely easy to connect the dots between how I felt, my odd behavior at times, and my donations.

Odd behavior....things like coming out of the blue with a foreign accent, when I've never had an interest in or even joked in such a way before. It would just pop out in regularly conversation. Having odd food cravings that would come and go was another. And many more strange, and unexplainable things like that, that would coincidentally happen just after a recent donation. Needless to say, I was convinced to such a degree that I have never given blood again, and I refuse to be an organ donor on my driver's license.

Creepy thought, huh?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

creepy thoughts indeed, if even part of that is true then maybe this "voodoo"thing could be real as well, but maybe in a less magical sense

and i believe you are refering to scientology with the alien souls and whatnot be careful around scientology its dangerous, they got their own "police"

anyway this might sound silly and simplistic but if this blood thing is true do you think i could smear someones blood on a table and then beat it with my fist and they would feel the pain somehow? scary thoughts indeed

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

That phantom cell effect sounds really interesting, I suppose that would apply to organs also. What if you had a blood transfusion and got some really horrible persons blood, I wonder if that would effect ones own spirit?
Another reason I think Kosher food has to be slaughtered a certain way is because when an animal is traumatized before death it releases toxins into every cell in its body, kind of like an adrenaline rush I would suppose. The Jews are picky about what they eat, from what I understand they will only eat fish with scales, which tend to pick up alot less toxins than other fish. I think they know something we dont.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join