It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i was surfing the web and found this really creepy story do you guys think it's legite?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
so anyway this is really disturbing please read thouroughly before you make a reply
Editor's Note: The following stories were sent to us:

1) I used to work in the Red Cross in the midwest. Some of the people I worked with were REALLY strange! I worked in the downstairs doing RPR(syphillis testing) and component lab where you spin the blood down and break in down into red and white cells, platelets,etc. I knew most of the folks I worked with and they were typical med techs,etc. But they had several upstairs offices that were locked late at night and they had trucks bringing samples from different locations around the city, the eastern part of the state and from neighbouring states. I had to enter the results on the computer and send them on to wherever. One night I hit a wrong button and got a God-knows-what site that I could not understand whatsoever! I hit the escape button and was back to where I normally was!

2) On another occasion I got locked into the freezer and managed to summon help! Because while I was locked in the freezer it took me a while to get anyone's attention and I saw things stored that I could not identify as plasma, cells, platelets. I realize that as a trained med tech, I do not know absolutely EVERYTHING, still I was uncertain about what was in there! I had the distinct feeling that there was one level of lab activity that most of us knew about and another that we did not! Note* I DO know that many times if a lab wants to keep something "under wraps" if will farm the questionable item Out to some other lab where it won't be noticed,etc.

3) On another occasion, I left the site for awhile to get something to eat and returned a few minutes later! Everyone was gone! Then people seemed to "trickle" back into the building.

4) The side door was wide open and for safety sake I often wondered why my co-workers often asked me to walk them to their cars, yet no one cared what came through the side door!

5) I often felt something very strange and ethereal roaming the halls late at night when I went to pick up the specimens from the ambulance room.

6) In the 1970s I worked in a huge hospital in St. Louis, MO. There was one place where the stairway went right to a brick wall! It you took the correct stairway, it would take you to the floor with the nursery and everything was cool! But if you didn't, you'd wind up on this mystery stairway to nowhere! And no one seemed to be aware of it but me!

7) Although I am a registered med tech and have worked in hospitals for several years and in several places, I HATE hospitals and they give me the creeps. The St. Louis Hospital where I worked had a little girl with chromosomes that indicated that "she" should really be "he"-and other strange things.

The lab worker who said he did DNA tests-did he say he did them routinely at the hospital where he worked? I have never heard of such tests except in the case where a child's sex is in question OR if someone has had amniocentesis for Downs' syndrome and that has fallen out of popularity in recent years as there are tests that can determine the presence of Downs earlier in the pregnancy than it used to be. I would be curious to know what hospital he worked at and why he was DNA testing ALL babies UNLESS there was an EVENT that could have caused chromosomal damage????

8) As I was taught, and as most people know, one should ALWAYS KEEP EVIDENCE IN A CRIMINAL PROCEEDING UNDER LOCK AND KEY!!! Well, in the one lab, it was all just in the refridgerator! In fact, ANYONE from the hallway could have come in, taken or replaced it, and left if my supervisor and I had been out to lunch or getting supplies,etc. Makes you wonder what is REALLY going on in police investigations in small towns, doesn't it?

P.R.

theres more in the next post

[edit on 4/19/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Editor's Note: The following was sent to me as a hand-written letter:

I’d like to tell you a disturbing story which I heard from the people I know or I have met.

I was living in the southern part of Sydney four years ago in a big house. One day I advertised to share the house to save some money. Nest day thee was a young Indian looking guy around 30 came to see the house and he wanted to leave he house quickly after I showed the spare room. I wanted to know what he thought about sharing the house with me and he said he liked the house but he doesn’t want to move in because of the cat.

On the way out, I simply asked him if he knew what was really going on in the world. Then he said “Are you talking about conspiracy?” When I said yes, he started to look up at the four corners of the ceiling and asked me if there is any bug here. After when I said no, I don’t think so, he started to whisper with a very serious face and said the following;

“I know everything about conspiracy, I can even write my own book or create my own websites. When my mother was alive, she used to work in the hospital and constantly saying to me, there is a secret room in the hospital and very, very, rich people go to the room to drink our blood. At that time, I’ve already knew about illuminatees blood drinking nature, since I read the Biggest Secret by David Icke, But I was very surprised about the secret room in the hospital.

After about 6 months past, I met a guy at a political meeting and we became good friends. One day when I mentioned about a story of an Indian guy, he was not surprised about the secret room in the hospital but he gave me more information about Red Cross. He started to say, I can believe that because, there is something very fishy going on about Red Cross, many rooms at the Red Cross center in Sydney have a special lock system and you need to have a special “security clearance” to enter each room. What are they hiding? According to this man who works at the Red Cross, there were two men who used to work there, went to Thailand and both of them had been killed. My friend thinks that both of them found the true nature of the Red Cross.

And more….

Not long after, there was a guy I used to know from my work for about 10 years came to see me for a social visit. When I mentioned about the Red Cross, he started to say the following story;

When he was working at the hospital, he met a microbiologist within the hospital. One day the microbiologist said he checked DNA of all new born babies, then he found out all the new born babies did not have a human DNA, so he contacted the government for his concerns. Soon a government official came to see him and he was told not to tell anyone about the discovery and also his life was threatened if he disclosed to anyone. He was very scared and started to change job to job and finally he disappeared and no one knows where he is or what happened to him.

Anonymous, Please.

i found theses here www.metatech.org...

[edit on 4/19/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm going to go on a hunch and say no.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm with the last poster. It doesn't sound very plausible, but then, in this world anything is possible.

We have major terror strikes taking place in the exact locations of "simulated terror strikes" at the exact same time. We have major "news leaks" that aren't actually true, and cause lots of panic and confusion.

It all seems designed to make us feel afraid. I'm getting less and less fearful in my old age.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
well if it's not true and i'm skeptical about it, it's still disturbing and makes for a great ghost story, or maybe a movie i don't know

gave me the chills though

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

You are right that it would make for a good ghost story, or even a good film. Perhaps I should get my writer friend to come up with a script.

Would you consider splitting the profits for the rights?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers

You are right that it would make for a good ghost story, or even a good film. Perhaps I should get my writer friend to come up with a script.

Would you consider splitting the profits for the rights?

na you go ahead but you should probably check out the link to the site they might have legal issues or something

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I didn't read your 2nd post but there was nothing in the 1st post that I found creepy.

I think he was just perceiving everything in a weird way. Heaps of people think they're the opposite sex and places have stairways to walls/roof because of renovation and not bothering to remove the stairway. Of course it doesn't help that he ran into an equally nutty person when he was in Sydney.

Basically all of his points are easy to explain but I can't really be bothered.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

well thats definetley another way to view it but you should read my second post it's where creepy gets intense

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Movie "Daybreakers' (2010)

Vampires store unconcious humans to harvest their blood.

In the year 2019, a plague has transformed most every human into vampires. Faced with a dwindling blood supply, the fractured dominant race plots their survival; meanwhile, a researcher works with a covert band of vamps on a way to save humankind.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I was thinking of these two things specifically. Gender Identity Disorder. Some people grow up/raised one sex but feel they are 'truly' the other... often due to hormones and weak gender association (ie same sex parent is not someone they want to behave like, or at least in theory).

As for the stairwell there is an old thing paranoid rich people used to make stairwells and hallways to no where to 'confuse ghosts', I believe I read that in ripleys believe it or not. On top of that I met a guy who had a stairway just like that because he thought it was hilarious... I suppose it could be unfinished work as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

As for the stairwell there is an old thing paranoid rich people used to make stairwells and hallways to no where to 'confuse ghosts', I believe I read that in ripleys believe it or not. On top of that I met a guy who had a stairway just like that because he thought it was hilarious... I suppose it could be unfinished work as well.

You might be thinking of the widow of that gun manufactor.. Winchester possibly.
When her husband died she went a bit nutty and used the vast money she had to build useless extensions non-stop on her property, which eventually lead to stairs that lead to no where and doors to brick walls. There was a myth where she did it to fool ghosts but I think it was just bad planning and too much money.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You might be thinking of the widow of that gun manufactor.. Winchester possibly.
When her husband died she went a bit nutty and used the vast money she had to build useless extensions non-stop on her property, which eventually lead to stairs that lead to no where and doors to brick walls. There was a myth where she did it to fool ghosts but I think it was just bad planning and too much money.

i saw that on a show once i think it was ripleys believe it or not very strange though very strange and why is there something like this in a hospital i doubt it would be old unfinished construction hospitals have a ton of money

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90

When he was working at the hospital, he met a microbiologist within the hospital. One day the microbiologist said he checked DNA of all new born babies, then he found out all the new born babies did not have a human DNA, so he contacted the government for his concerns. Soon a government official came to see him and he was told not to tell anyone about the discovery and also his life was threatened if he disclosed to anyone. He was very scared and started to change job to job and finally he disappeared and no one knows where he is or what happened to him.

that's very disturbing if true. am i right?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
My brother and sister's high school has a stairwell like that. I was supposed to link up the library on the extension, but just never got done.

As to the rest. I would have to say it there is probably some grain of truth in there.

And as I have said before - the best way to hide a grain of truth is to pour a pile of bull# on it and wait for the weed seeds to take over.

Then even if someone finds the grain of truth, most people will just associate it with stink and weeds.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Oh s**** they found us, my family and me, dang humans all too smart for your own good, no wonder they cloned my child, I saw her clone, true!!!! OMG, no fair us Aliens can't hide nowhere.

OKAY I am being funny just couldn't resist, but it is true I saw my daughter's doppleganger, I do beleive that what people find out to be true is far more stranger than fiction. I wish I could help, maybe I should've gotten that nursing degree after all, then work for the Red Cross. I don't doubt there is some validity to these stories at all.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
many rooms at the Red Cross center in Sydney have a special lock system and you need to have a special “security clearance” to enter each room. What are they hiding? According to this man who works at the Red Cross, there were two men who used to work there, went to Thailand and both of them had been killed. My friend thinks that both of them found the true nature of the Red Cross.

what is going on? are rich people crazy or are vampires real?
anyone have any thoughts? i am very very disturbed

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i seriously hope this story is not legite because if it is there is something seriously wrong going on and i will never visit a hospital again

[edit on 20-3-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
hey is anyone there? this isnt much of a discussion you know, i mean this is a realy good read at the very least

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Creepy stuff. Who knows?? I'll bet Stephen King could write a good book about it though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join