It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i was surfing the web and found this really creepy story do you guys think it's legite?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

i read through some of that, something is definetley amiss in the red cross maybe its these secret "bathory societies" as i will now call them pretty clever huh?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
reply to post by prevenge

is there any more info you or your gf can share about this event? like a few more details about what the furniture looked like, the outside of the building looked like, any secret doors, strange cracksa in the walls, sacarificial altars? stuff like that.

she's not my gf. ex gf.
she said it was just very 'regal' .. very nice liek a very upscale 5 star hotel . there was also a bar there. like for alcoholic beverages.
the reason they went there - he was bringing her there for the fact that it was a kinky sex club type thing going on.
don't know about what the building looked like except that it was a bank building in downtown miami.

she never said anything about any altars.

can't tell you more about it because I wasn't there, and she only told me about it once.

and little naked children running around? either they were sacrifices, blood banks or maybe it was bring your too young to remember anything grandchildren to social meeting day and maybe they were hypnotized as well, thats my take on it.

it wasn't the blood room that made her leave it's the kids.
she just didn't want to be involved with whatever was going to go on there i guess?..

after reading about ritual child sexual abuse conspiracy stuff and MK-ULTRA monarch slave material..
ALOT of things she told me about her childhood seemed to kind of fall into place.. (she was severely sexually abused as a kid)...
she was brought up all well-to-do .. you'd never suspect it.
so .. that kind of experiences i think are the most traumatic so they go hand in hand with mind control..

maybe her name is on some shared list that gets passed around..
and this guy found her name on it and contacted her and used 'keywords' to hypnotize her in order to use her.

who knows..

anyway.. i'm sure she's gotten herself into all sorts of crazy circumstances since then.. she's a sex addict, and searches out those types of things for thrills.. part of what her psychology depends on.

did your gf ever see this guy again? from your story i doubt it
but i am very interested in it none the less

no she never made contact with him again as far as i know.

the thing is .. when i read/hear about this sort of stuff.. I sadly.. am not extremelyappalled. ..i don't applaud it...but i am pretty emotionally unaffected by it all.
would i like to live in a world where it doesn't exist?
yes.
am i going to go on a massive campaign to preach about it?
no.
i guess i have been de-sensitized to alot in this world..
i have a loving heart..
but i don't get too freaked out about things that i find out go on.
if i did .. i don't think i'd be able to cope with reality.

thing is...
if we are 'all one' .. (which i deeply hold as a prime conviction)...
then all this crap that goes on.. is part of it "all".

light and darkness 50/50
no-one is innocent.

hopefully someday we can create a world where we all create everything that is absolutely pleasing to everyone.. all connected and agreed upon as the best reality..

in a world like that.. in the far flung future..
i doubt there would be much suffering .. because we'd all be inclusive in sharing what each other are experiencing.

ok .. off on a tangent there ...

-
-

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The hospital in St Louis that has the stairwell to newhere was the Alexian Brothers Hospital. This is where the boy was treated (the boy whom the book and movie The Excorcist is based on). The wing where he was kept was sealed offf. Later, the hospital was demolished.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by CaptGhost]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

thank you mods

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

she never said anything about any altars.

can't tell you more about it because I wasn't there, and she only told me about it once.

it wasn't the blood room that made her leave it's the kids.
she just didn't want to be involved with whatever was going to go on there i guess?..

after reading about ritual child sexual abuse conspiracy stuff and MK-ULTRA monarch slave material..
ALOT of things she told me about her childhood seemed to kind of fall into place.. (she was severely sexually abused as a kid)...
she was brought up all well-to-do .. you'd never suspect it.
so .. that kind of experiences i think are the most traumatic so they go hand in hand with mind control..

maybe her name is on some shared list that gets passed around..
and this guy found her name on it and contacted her and used 'keywords' to hypnotize her in order to use her.
-
-

o i see what you mean, i went to far outside the box for that one

but an interesting story none the less

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
weird.. Maybe someone in the lab needed a drug screening. Sounds lie The person was on acid.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
i seriously hope this story is not legite because if it is there is something seriously wrong going on and i will never visit a hospital again

It is an interesting story but it is very easy these days to put a little effort in and come up with something that could seem to be quite believable because there is a vast database of wealth on conspiracy theories out there on the web and a good copy and paste endeavour + a little reading and anyone could quickly come up with a believable story.

With no disrespect to the website, but it does not come across as being very credible, rather it comes across as a hub, a collection of stories and opinion with nothing to back it up and at the bottom there is a little footnote “If you have a creepy hospital story that is true and would like it to be published, please forward it to me”

Therefore I would think that it is not likely but at the same time I would not outright dismiss it but unfortunately without any corroborating evidence then this story it is just a story and just more of the background noise and dead ends that surround this whole issue – sadly.

I think you can relax

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Nonsense, rubbish. From a psychological perspective, however, I think Sigmund Freud's writings may have an element of truth to them. It was either he or Carl Jung who had something to say on this subject. Overall, I think most normal people who work in this field simply want to do something positive and try to help people. We really do have to trust the doctors and nurses, do we not? If we don't trust them it would make it hard for them to do their job. And don't you think most or all of them are normal good people? I would certainly hope so, and I think they deserve more respect than this. Especially a non-profit charity organization...

[edit for grammar]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ForAiur]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ForAiur

We don't have to trust anybody! Granted, most any health care proffesional goes into that field to make good money or to do some honest goodness in the world. Unfortunately there are people running the operation (e.g. corporate bankers, pharmaceutical companies, military complex) who do not have humanities best interest in mind.
Doctors and nurses nowadays go through extensive drug training and seminars, a big chunk of their education is provided by bigpharma. Not to mention Perks from drug companies. Also, the general population is being brainwashed into thinking they are sick, which they well could be, but there isn't much that the pharmaceutical companies can offer to cure or prevent most of the ilnesses that they are pushing their drugs for. In fact, most of what they offer cause sickness and disease throughout the rest of the body, creating a perpetual customer for bigpharma.
Organisations like the Red Cross are full of noble, selfless people. How much good they can accomplish under the direction of corporate bankers is another story. When pay offs and contracting to corporations is rampant, there is no money left for those who are desperately in need. Again, take big pharma, they send bad, tainted drugs to poor countries at a cost to the organization who is funding said endeavour, get a tax write off, dispose of a drug that was unpassable by FDA standards, or tainted so as to lose credibility and bring on law suits if ever distributed in the USA. They make big money, kill off part of the human population and get positive news coverage in the mean time. By the time people realize bigpharma has done something wrong it's all swept under the rug.
You cannot blindly trust any organisation, charitable or not. You acnnot blindly trust a doctor whose education has been tainted by corporate interests, or who might get a lovely Carribean cruise for selling said amount of said drug. You have to educate yourself, question popular ideals, research. There are plenty of charitable organisations out there that do not have corporate hands in their pot.
Carl Jung and Seigmund Freud are not good go to's to back up any claims you may have. All their work was based on Theory and not good theory at that. As a matter of fact, I belive that they were in the employ of the opressive machine that is the US Military complex. Maybe, maybe not?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ForAiur

well i find plenty of reason not to trust doctors, other than this story, they kill people with their carelessness, my gf's mom died because the doctors put her on oxycotton(she had asthma!) doctors are prescribing methodome to people(among many other awful pills) to people left and right! and guess what their dropping like flies!

most doctors dont care as long as they get paid, so if you want good health care your best bet is a moral religious doctor (im an athiest and christian doctors are the only doctors i would trust, that and hindu doctors)
but that is also a generalized statement not all people claiming a religion are moral people, but you can tell which doctor is the right one for you if they do these little things.....pay attention to what you say, are attentive, and give you the feeling that they care
but then again evil wears many masks and looks can be decieving, so i would prefer to stick to the natural cures and doctor myself

methodome, oxycotton, perkeset, vidakin, loretab, these are things to avoid....they may kill you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join