It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i was surfing the web and found this really creepy story do you guys think it's legite?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

the jews very well could know something we dont, at least the higher ups, i imagine the regular jews have no idea why certain foods are good or bad

but as we are discovering ancient man was alot smarter tahn we had originally thought, ive seen shows on the history channel about a bronze age hand grenade! at least i think it was the bronze age, but it was erally old anyway, we know the romans discovered concrete which we still use to this day, the pheonicians came up with the alphebet, the chinese found all sorts of natural cures, and the chinese also taught the world how to wage war with a book known as the art of warfare or something like that.

as for spirits and what not im skeptical but like you said toxins in traumitzed animals makes sense to me. and maybe when your really depraved and vile you release toxins in your body or something to that effect

i dont know but very thought invoking any way you look at this isnt it?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
One can completely
replace all the blood in
a human body through letting
and transfusion. For the elderly
this is energizing, someone who just
did a whole night of drugs this is healing.
It's pretty simple really, and not that scary.

David Grouchy.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
sorry i didnt add BB codes, i made this thread a while ago and didnt know about them, and it wont let me edit anymore sorry

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
One can completely
replace all the blood in

David Grouchy.

all the blood? wouldnt that kill somebody?
where do you get your info?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i wonder why does blood taste good to animals? why do they get addicted and go crazy?

ive had my gums bleed before and the taste of blood although unusual and metalic tasting somewhat sweet and not that bad tasting, but it doesnt taste amazing either

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
im definetley not visiting another hospital again if i dont absolutley have too

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

seriously where do you get your info? that sounds like a medieval remedy

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
One can completely
replace all the blood in

David Grouchy.

all the blood? wouldnt that kill somebody?
where do you get your info?

No.

They can completely drain someones blood and replace it with someone elses- this isnt secret knowledge, try google.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Quite dissapointed really. I like a good yarn, and this was cheesy.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

When he was working at the hospital, he met a microbiologist within the hospital. One day the microbiologist said he checked DNA of all new born babies, then he found out all the new born babies did not have a human DNA, so he contacted the government for his concerns. Soon a government official came to see him and he was told not to tell anyone about the discovery and also his life was threatened if he disclosed to anyone. He was very scared and started to change job to job and finally he disappeared and no one knows where he is or what happened to him.

that's very disturbing if true. am i right?

Lest we forget..

40 Microbiologists Killed
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Assassination of Microbiologists

just something to look into..I am sure if you search the net, you can find plenty of info.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Great thread.
It reminds me of claims concerning apartheid's Ward 22, and a recent semi-autobiographical book claims patients were locked up with body parts for up to two days:

"They make those medics and gaurds do dreadful things to the patients so that they are kind of part of it. He made me promise not to tell anybody. He told me they put the guys in the mortuary for two days and two nights, with body parts all over the place - people who died on the border, pieces lying open on trays, everywhere, man." ("Moffie" 2006, Van der Merwe, Penstock Publishers: pp. 284-285.)

The doctor in charge of Ward 22 moved to Canada after the fall of apartheid in 1994, and he was recently arrested in Canada on charges of abusing up to 29 patients, seemingly in attempts at gay conversion therapy. www.huffingtonpost.com...

[edit on 20-4-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

o i didnt read everything he said my bad yeah that makes sense

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by _Mr.X_

well i am definitley starting to think that this story is legite how about you?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
...with all the blood drinking accredited to illuminati rituals, vampires and wannabees, no one mentioned how those blood addicts manage to avoid blood tainted with hiv/aids or other blood-borne diseases...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...with all the blood drinking accredited to illuminati rituals, vampires and wannabees, no one mentioned how those blood addicts manage to avoid blood tainted with hiv/aids or other blood-borne diseases...

well i imagine these secret organizations have private doctors to test for this sort of thing and i imagine it probably does sometimes happen if this is true at all

i mean if i was the head of some blood crazed secret group i would like to make sure that all safety precautions were taken wouldnt you?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
this thread is definetley sounding like a movie as someone else posted

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
eoe halfholdman and mr x i had no idea people were on to this, wow the places a story can take you

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

i have often wondered for years is there a plausible conspiracy with the illuminati-reptillians-tptb and the red cross, just as there is no access to govt installations, none with the red cross either, great find!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

i never said anything about illuminati reptillians but if you can link something about it that could be related to this thread then that would be appreciated

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Take a look at the board of directors for the Red Cross.

According to this guy (I admit I did not verify the info for myself) looks like a bunch of scum running the show.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join