It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Is Out Of Control, You be the judge!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I tend to agree with you. It is just too coincidental and creepy. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck don't say it is a typical yearly weather cycle.

Thank you for your post and opinion. With as many disasters that have been happening recently, and how profitable they have been for U.S. companies that get contracts for rebuilding, it would seem that the weather control industry, or the "natural disaster" response has been great for American contractors and no one else.

As I said before, if there was ever a good motivation to control the weather, it would be for profit, and so far...business seems to be good. Its perfect, with such devices as HAARP, you could create a disaster, rather than declare war, and then reap all of the re-building contracts without the added headache of shooting at the locals.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

I sure will help bring the awareness of the possibilities of radio to any that will listen.
And also ionosphere manipulations. Physics/Chemistry/Electronics /Nature/ Gravity /Tectonics/
all these things are simple ingredients. It is the ideology of the cook that stirs the pot that is the only Wild Card.

Agreed. It seems that others are now starting to wake up. Even if I can't convince 10% of the people about the capabilities of HAARP, its the 1% that do listen that are worth doing this for.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Right now HAARP uses 3.6 or 3.7 megawatts. But, thats not nearly as powerful as SURA that uses 190-196 megawatts.

Uh huh.

Sun's Overall Properties

-produces 4x1026 watts of energy and based on the Earth's fossil record, has been doing so at virtually the same rate for over 3 billion years.

ircamera.as.arizona.edu...

Your point?

The Sun....4x10 to the 26 watts. A four, followed by 26 zeroes. I think the Sun wins.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Also in reference to your no floods in 2008: en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.unicef.org...
www.kcci.com...

[edit on 12-3-2010 by NoJoker13]

Thank you for the added information. Much appreciation.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Even if I can't convince 10% of the people about the capabilities of HAARP....

Problem right there.

You don't know what its true capabilities are, but you imagine all sorts of dire things that it is NOT capable of!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Um 2004 was BAD for FL with the hurricanes. Where I lived I went thru four within a months time practically....It was ridiculous!

As for HAARP, I dont know what they are up to but I do feel that they might have something to do with many things going on esp earthquakes but that is my opinion. If it's not HAARP then it is just the planet going thru a natural process...Maybe earth has the flu

Well, your opinion seems pretty valid to me. And yeah, I remember the 2004 Hurricanes in Florida. My ex-girlfriend was living down there at that time.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Even if I can't convince 10% of the people about the capabilities of HAARP....

Problem right there.

You don't know what its true capabilities are, but you imagine all sorts of dire things that it is NOT capable of!

My imagination was not responsible for the designer and engineer of HAARP to be one of its staunchest enemies and cause him to be a whistleblower of his own invention.

My imagination did not create the patents that tell what HAARP is, or is not capable of.

My imagination did not cause William Cohen, former secretary of Defense to warn the American public of weather terrorists.

So...I understand what you're trying to say, although, I do not agree with it.

Thanks for your response.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yep...the sun does win. And if I'm not mistaken, SURA, HAARP, and Eiscat all probe the ionosphere which is powered by...THE SUN.

Thank you for your response.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Rampant, unwarranted hysteria.

HAARP:

Ionospheric heating cannot be performed while the sun illuminates the ionosphere for two reasons:Solar UV creates the ionospheric D-region, which absorbs the radio waves used for ionospheric heating.

The solar flux overwhelms any effect of ionospheric heating.

Most scientists reject the extreme criticism of HAARP as "utter nonsense," especially aeronomers and space-physicists who have a solid understanding of the accusations levelled at HAARP.

Books, such as Angel's don't Play this HAARP, are often circulated and ridiculed in private. The scientific community puts forth little or no effort to defend HAARP, because they perceive those who attack HAARP as lacking sufficient understanding of science to criticize HAARP competently.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
I would just like to add a quote from the video posted in the OP.

"This photo was actually taken before the big tsunami hit the coast of Malaysia, and what we are seeing is the 'Aurora Borealis'. They occur anytime there is an electro-magnetic interference in the ionosphere. They say that when they turn harp on, the colors get really wild up there"

"And the other thing that's interesting, was that before the tsunami, there were no pre-tremors, no warning it just happened."

Did anyone actually take the time to watch the video? I'm just curious. It is quite interesting....

Here's some information that you might find interesting. It was a paper written by a team working at HARVARD and was released by NASA while working with the Eiscat heater which acts as a receiver for HAARP.

Read it in its entirety.

Here's a snippet:

It should be pointed out that a most remarkable optical phenomenon was observed during the two heating cycles 21:20 UT and 21:30-21:34 UT. A development of local spiral-like forms in the aurora arc near Tromso occurred after the heater was turned on

Source:articles.adsabs.harvard.edu... ype=SCR

Hmmm. Kind've sounds like the Norway Spiral...doesn't it? This experiment was performed in 1996. Therefore, they've probably improved the technology since then.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
That's why I love this site. No matter how crazy your theory is chances are somebody on here believes it. Harrp has been acting up lately... Time to shut it down?

Personally, I would love to see HAARP and any facility like it dismantled.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Yes - the direction is up, and only within 30 degrees of the vertical. And the direction is not to do with the power that it's using, but the phasing of the antennae in the array.

You really do come up with some incredible statements that are obviously false.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
A friend of mine visited his family on the Philliphines as a child. A man there told him of a landslide, wich was the effect of a UFO using its "tentacles" on the side of a mountain.. That was the night before.. On the morning the landslide came..

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by djmolecular

For instance, in 2005, the only thing that was occurring was Hurricanes. You didn't hear about tornadoes, mudslides, tsunamis or volcanoes...it was simply Hurricanes. Lets take a look at some of this stuff...shall we?

I would pretty much have to disagree. If it was a major incident and there is loss of major property and life. Of course your not gonna hear about a tornado that lifted aunt Ethel's prized heffer in the back yard and safely placed it a mile down the road in a pasture
. Tiger woods cheated on his wife, balloon boy etc... Thats all you heard on the news because thats all there was major (if you wanna call it that) to report.
I still don't believe they have enough energy at their disposal currently to effectively control the atmosphere on a large scale basis that everyone claims on HAARPS ulterior motives. Thats just my two shekels on the topic.

You are perfectly welcome to disagree. I claim no absolutes. If these trends don't raise your eyebrow, then far be it from me to push my theories as a possibility.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
They have the ability to make a nearly undetectable earthquake by atmospheric propagation prediction and shooting say a 2hz signal into the ground/air at the country they want to. Not many radios pick up 2hz, and 2hz is not detectable by human ears.

Exactly. I'm not sure why this information is so hard to understand for so many.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

As has been demonstrated in this very thread, there is no trend. But don't let that get in the way of some good ol' fashioned conspiracy-theorisin'.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
Wow, I've never seen this before:

U.S. Patent 4817495:
Defense System For Discriminating Between Objects In Space
Inventors: Drobot; Adam T., Annandale, VA
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Issued: Apr. 4, 1989
Filed: Jul. 7, 1986

U.S. Patent 4873928:
Nuclear-Sized Explosions Without Radiation
Inventors: Lowther; Frank E., Plano, TX
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Issued: Oct. 17, 1989
Filed: June 15, 1987

They both sound pretty scary. Im not quite sure what the first means though

Missile defense is what the first one is referring to. They would have to distinguish a dangerous object from debris.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dieseldave
That is interesting I never thought about it that way. Interesting post, thanks for the info.

No problem. I am glad that this information helped.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
What is an earthquake? It's a low frequency sound wave of HUGE magnitude playing with earth like jello. If HAARP can create an earthquake, then it can also 'cancel' an earthquake, in my opinion. (or at least try real hard!)

What happens when you play a sound file with an inverted copy of the soundfile added on? nothing. The more accurate it is, the less you get coming through. Usually technology isn't used much for defense, but this is me being optimistic. Sounds good though right?

Its interesting that you brought up this point. Yes, the original designer of HAARP claimed that he made it so that they could bring rain to places where there is drought. To cancel out earthquakes and volcanoes where they are active. But, as it were, the USA saw this as a way to further weaponize themselves. So, yes, you picked up on a very valid claim made by the original designer and engineer.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

We're not talking about anything that happened before the last decade. This is all about recent events and the trends that have been created.

Anything before this is useless. However, Nikola Tesla claimed to have created an earthquake device far before 1960.

So, if he had this at this time, what makes you think it couldn't have been used then?
www.excludedmiddle.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.freeinfosociety.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

So, yes...HAARP wasn't in existence back then. But, Tesla's technology was, and HAARP is nothing more than an extension of Tesla's original theories.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join