It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Is Out Of Control, You be the judge!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have noticed a trend. Now, many skeptics will come in here and make gratuitous claims that what we are experiencing weather wise is simply mother nature, and others will claim that global warming is taking its affect.

I am under a different impression. For instance, has anyone noticed that almost every other year there is a new weather crisis that stays focused merely on that particular phenomenon? For instance, in 2005, the only thing that was occurring was Hurricanes. You didn't hear about tornadoes, mudslides, tsunamis or volcanoes...it was simply Hurricanes. Lets take a look at some of this stuff...shall we?

2005: We had Hurricane Katrina, Dennis, Emily, Rita and Wilma. Hurricane Katrina was especially strange since it was the only Hurricane on record EVER to sit for 2 days inland without any movement. This is an anomaly since it takes movement in order to keep the storm active. Not only was this the most active season in recorded history, but, it also had two of the strongest measured Hurricanes in recorded history. Katrina and Rita.
en.wikipedia.org...

Lets back up and look at 2004: 2004 marked the year of the Tsunami. Remember the non-stop media coverage? It was as if nothing else existed, and the only real weather was tsunami weather. This site gives a comprehensive list of the tsunamis that have occurred in the last decade.
ioc3.unesco.org...

2007 brought one of the worst flood seasons in the history of mankind. No one was discussing Hurricanes, tornadoes, or earthquakes...this year was all about floods. Take a look.
www.independent.co.uk...

Now, lets look at 2008: 2008 brought the most and deadliest tornadoes in the past decade. There were no floods that year. There weren't any Hurricanes happening, and if there were, no one cared because Tornadoes were the main topic of interest. In almost every place in the Midwest, there were tornadoes popping up in every back alley crevice you could find. The media was all over it, and these storms were steadily increasing in power.
www.usatoday.com...

Now lets look at the end of 2009 into 2010. EARTHQUAKES.
This seems to be a fad like no other. Not only are they increasing in power, but, they are also increasing in frequency.
Chicago as well as Indiana, Chile (twice), Haiti, Turkey, Afghanistan, China, Okinawa, etc etc

Now, skeptics will tell you..."No big deal. Earthquakes happen all the time."...and, for all intensive purposes, they're right. But, there aren't too many average people out there who haven't noticed that there seems to be a weird trend with all of these earthquakes that just keep popping up.

So...here's my point. We've been through all this before in many threads discussing the possibilities of whether there are governments who have the capabilities of weather control. After looking at these trends that continue to occur, it seems that every year, or every other year, a new phenomenon of weather jumps out, and consistently pounds the earth until another one takes its place. You could look at this as something that is merely seasonal and that, indeed, there are natural weather changes that are taking place on the planet that are increasingly getting worse (some love this idea and grip to it as if it were the only possibility), or, you could look at it as someone playing with a toy that they are trying to perfect. And each year they pick a new disaster to play with until they've honed it into a finely tuned instrument.

Now, if you haven't noticed these trends, or put them together in this sort of order and fashion, you might want to entertain the possibility that there are things being manipulated right in front of your very eyes.

Folks...there was purple snow in Russia. PURPLE. We recently had a never before seen sky spiral in Norway on the day Obama accepted the peace prize, and I don't care how you try to rationalize it, that was pretty screwed up. There was a tetrahedron floating above the Kremlin on the same day, although the favorite thing to say is...HOAX!!! People in Chile saw the sky changing colors in the middle of the night as the earthquake destroyed their city...it was 3am out there, so in the blackness of night, they were watching the sky change colors where there is an absence of color (Black). The same thing was viewed about 20-30 minutes before the earthquake in China. In Antarctica right now, there is some sort of microbe that is giving the landscape the appearance as if it were bleeding. (And the rivers shall turn red with blood) But, I'm sure someone is going to try to tell me that its perfectly normal. A bunch of birds, 100 exactly, recently were flying in a flock together and somehow, they died in the same place in the sky, and then fell in the same yard, within the same space, curled up and with blood leaking from their beaks and nasal passages.

There is something going on folks. For those out there not familiar with HAARP, SURA, Eiscat, and some of the other electromagnetic facilities that are on earth, you really should research the patents that the developers have made and what their purposes are for.

Here's a brief list:

HAARP PATENTS (Assigned to APTI, Inc.)

U.S. Patent 4686605:
Method And Apparatus For Altering A Region In The Earth's Atmosphere,
Ionosphere, And/Or Magnetosphere
Inventors: Eastlund; Bernard J., Spring, TX
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Issued: Aug. 11, 1987
Filed: Jan. 10, 1985

U.S. Patent 5038664:
Method For Producing A Shell Of Relativistic Particles At An Altitude
Above The Earth's Surface
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Washington, DC
Issued: Aug. 13, 1991
Filed: Jan. 10, 1985

U.S. Patent 4712155:
Method And Apparatus For Creating An Artificial Electron Cyclotron
Heating Region Of Plasma
Ramo; Simon, Beverly Hills, CA
Issued: Dec. 8, 1987
Filed: Jan. 28, 1985

U.S. Patent 5068669:
Power Beaming System
Inventors: Koert; Peter, Washington, DC
Cha; James T., Fairfax, VA
Issued: Nov. 26, 1991
Filed: Sep. 1, 1988

U.S. Patent 5218374:
Power Beaming System With Printer Circuit Radiating Elements
Having Resonating Cavities
Cha; James T., Fairfax, VA
Issued: June 8, 1993
Filed: Oct. 10, 1989

U.S. Patent 5293176:
Folded Cross Grid Dipole Antenna Element
Inventors: Elliot; Paul G., Vienna, VA
Issued: Mar. 8, 1994
Filed: Nov. 18, 1991

U.S. Patent 5202689:
Lightweight Focusing Reflector For Space
Inventors: Bussard; Robert W., Manassas, VA
Wallace; Thomas H., Gainesville, FL
Issued: Apr. 13, 1993
Filed: Aug. 23, 1991

U.S. Patent 5041834:
Artificial Ionospheric Mirror Composed Of A Plasma Layer
Which Can Be Tilted
Issued: Aug. 20, 1991
Filed: May. 17, 1990

U.S. Patent 4999637:
Creation Of Artificial Ionization Clouds Above The Earth
Inventors: Bass; Ronald M., Houston, TX
Issued: Mar. 12, 1991
Filed: May. 14, 1987

U.S. Patent 4954709:
High Resolution Directional Gamma Ray Detector
Inventors: Zigler; Arie, Rishon Le Zion, Israel
Eisen; Yosset, Rishon Le Zion, Israel
Issued: Sep. 4, 1990
Filed: Aug. 16, 1989

U.S. Patent 4817495:
Defense System For Discriminating Between Objects In Space
Inventors: Drobot; Adam T., Annandale, VA
Issued: Apr. 4, 1989
Filed: Jul. 7, 1986

U.S. Patent 4873928:
Nuclear-Sized Explosions Without Radiation
Inventors: Lowther; Frank E., Plano, TX
Issued: Oct. 17, 1989
Filed: June 15, 1987

Here's the link:
www.padrak.com...

Now, I don't much get into huge conspiracy theories or watch this show often, but, there is one part in this show where the designer of Haarp's son speaks candidly about his father's invention and what its intended purpose was. Although some of this is dramatized, it definitely tells an adequate tale. Jim Phelps was the inventor and also the whistle blower of its capabilities.
www.youtube.com...

Here is an article written by JIM PHELPS
www.lightwatcher.com...

Here's another PDF file that you have to download and save:
www.pdfone.com...

This article was put together by DR. Nick Begick
www.haarp.net...

And, William Cohen, ex-secretary of the DOD, made a specific statement about electromagnetic weapons that could be used for weather terrorism.

In April 1997, the then U.S. Secretary of Defense William Cohen publicly discussed the dangers of HAARP-like technology, saying "others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations... It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts."

Here is information about a bill passed to seek technology for weather modification:
www.sourcewatch.org...

There is much more, but, I am presenting this so others can think about the possibilities. Your opinion is all that matters here.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Very interesting, and a fun read, but i noticed some flaws in your thread.

in 2005 it wasn't just hurricanes, there were very bad heat waves, many records were broken and it was televised a lot.

the tsunami in 2004 happened in late December, so it couldn't have encompassed the year (just a few days), then it quickly fell into the 2005 media.

you forgot 2006.

the lights in Chile were caused from transformers (not the cool kind) surging and broken electrical lines going nuts (or so it would seem from the video of the event that arose, however that doesn't cover all time, so i'll give you that one)

the blood falls were discovered in 1911, so they've been around for a while.

i can't quickly explain away the other events you mentioned without doing some research, these are just the ones off the top of my head.

great thread tho, its always fun to read stuff like this, kind of like a scary movie.

s&f
edited spelling

[edit on 3/12/2010 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
While its certainly a possibility that HAARP could be behind the severe weather/earthquakes, I am quite skeptical about it. I have a hard time picturing something being able to cause weather... let alone the motives behind making severe storms hit places.

But then again... If someone did possess the power to do that... they wouldn't go around trumpeting about it now would they?

I must say though... the thing that catches my eye the most is the notion about each year having its own "official" natural disaster. Its so true! You could also say that last year was the year of the snowstorm.

I'm guessing next year is probably going to be volcanoes. Yikes!

Great thread!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yeah , your right ! We will All be Playing HARRPS Soon with the way these Knuckleheads are Playing with Fire......................Sigh .

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
the thing is that, we dont know

and we will never know so its hard to talk about a subject you will never know ... its just speculation, you will never know

lets stop playing games with these type of subjects, since, its not going to help the free thinking movement, but who I am to say it ... u do whatever u want

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

We don't " KNOW " about the Consequences of Man Playing Happ Hazzardly with Fire ? ......... I just hope the PTB in the HAARP Program do some Serious Scientific Thinking before they decide to Try and Conquer Mother Nature in the Future Again ...

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well my car has had three punctures since HAARP started operating.
So that must be what is causing it.

It is special tuned radio frequency energy beamed onto the road that causes sharp metal objects to jump up into my tires.

There is simply no other explanation.

I am now absolutely certain HAARP is run by the tire manufacturers, as part of a worldwide sinister plot in conjunction with shape shifting reptilian aliens.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
When i think of 2008 i think of the Earthquake in China, but i'm not from the US so it usually takes a big Tornado for it to make news here :s

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Please correct me if I am wrong here , but wasn't the HAARP Program from the beginning of it's conception in Theory a Possible " Weather Manipulator Device " ? Does it have more than that capability today ? Hmm...

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So, what will be next? The "Big One' in California, the crumbling of Cumbro Vieja in the Canary Islands that is supposed to cause biblical flooding from Greenland to Tierra Del Fuego? Or will the masterpiece of HAARP technology be a completely unforeseen disaster? I would not put it past the ego of the people (?) behind this to create a volcano in the Midwest or a hurricane above the Black Sea just to show off.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hmmm... Just started thinking about motive...

If HAARP was used to trigger an earthquake in Chile, why did the US Gubmnt or Shadow Gubmnt want to do that?

Maybe to knock out the VLT (Very Large Telescope)? It's the only thing in that area that I am aware of that they might want to target.

The thought was that maybe that telescope was seeing things that the spooks didnt want them too...? I dunno.

Any other reason that the US would want to rock Chile?

And before the flamers get here, understand that I'm only posing a hypothetical... I don't claim that its a FACT or even believe that HAARP was the cause for Chile. Just wondering IF HAARP was used, what would be the motive?

EDIT TO ADD:
And whoever it was that was asking about HAARP capabilities, here's a FOI doc that glazes over some of it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It doesn't come right out and say "CAN CAUSE EARTHQUAKES", but you'll notice that they frequently say it has various "ground" applications. I have seen docs in other places that speak directly to earthquake triggering potential... will see if i can relocate those.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by DamaSan]

[edit on 12-3-2010 by DamaSan]

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Haarp is an ionispheric telecommunications research and development device located in Alaska, USA.

It has been used to use the ionosphere as a ways an means of communicating via wireless ground station to space platforms or moving aircraft, satellites the ISS etc.

It is likely built up from the work of Tesla and Westinghouse and has been in operation for some time. The information about it is an open resource, seeing as it is a tax dollar funded program.

You can read a lot about it here: www.haarp.alaska.edu...

and of course you can read a lot about it elsewhere, or request documents about it and so on.

so, why is Haarp pegged as a "weather machine"?

pure ignorance. TO make correlations to the ionospheric research station and adjusting weather is akin to arguing from ignorance that a stone in your pocket protects you from tigers even though you live in uptown Manhattan and have almost zero chance of ever encountering a tiger in that environment. Or to say that the way your children have arranged their toys on the ground is sending out frequencies that are interfering with pacemakers.

Haarp is the perfect tech for conspiracy theorists to use as such a thing because said cts are oblivious to decent science for the most part.

So, to the OP,
for not doing your homework.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
My thread is very relevant to this subject. Take a look!!!

Thread

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Intresting but in 2008 there was a flood in Iowa the biggest on record for around here

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

There is no way HAARP can change the weather and cause earthquakes. It would involve the entire laws of physics being rewritten. Notice it's never scientists who claim HAARP can do these things, just internet "enthusiasts".

reply to post by Zanti Misfit

No, the OP is full of baseless conjecture. HAARP is very safe, as it can only affect the Earth a tiny, insignificant amount when compared to the Sun, which does what HAARP does, but 24/7, with infinitely greater power, across half of the world.

It's not fire. It's not dangerous. You are getting scared by internet hearsay.

No.

reply to post by DamaSan

The "ground" applications describes using HAARP to make a part of the ionosphere reflective to radio waves capable of penetrating the ground ("ground-penetrating RADAR"). RADAR sets then bounce their EM radiation off that patch and on to the ground in a desired location. The amount of energy in the RADAR is miniscule, and as capable of causing earthquakes as earthworms.

reply to post by djusdjus

Tesla and Westinghouse have nothing to do with it. All it does is simply heat part of the ionosphere, changing its ability to reflect and bounce electromagnetic radiation around.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Well my car has had three punctures since HAARP started operating.
So that must be what is causing it.

It is special tuned radio frequency energy beamed onto the road that causes sharp metal objects to jump up into my tires.

There is simply no other explanation.

I am now absolutely certain HAARP is run by the tire manufacturers, as part of a worldwide sinister plot in conjunction with shape shifting reptilian aliens.

It's that type of sarcastic and arrogant attitude that is going to get a LOT of people killed. Someday, you WILL realize the truth, and then it will be too late.

To the OP.

HAARP is not just electronic. They need something in the atmosphere to make it effective. That something is silver iodide.

The guy that was most known for rainmaking with silver iodide, also invented the word plasma. Take a look for yourself.

The use of the term "plasma" for an ionized gas started in 1927 with Irving Langmuir

www-spof.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Langmuir also wrote these papers.

# VOLUME 11: CLOUD NUCLEATION, Part 1 -Nucleation of Clouds with Dry Ice (Unpublished)

* 211. Summary of Results Thus Far Obtained in Artificial Nucleation of Clouds. Project Cirrus Report on Meteorological Research (July, 1947).
* 212. Studies of the Effects Produced by Dry Ice Seeding of Stratus Clouds. Project Cirrus Final Report (December 31, 1948).
* 214. Progress in Cloud Modification by Project Cirrus. Occasional Report No. 21, Project Cirrus. (April 15, 1950).
* 215. Cause and Effect Versus Probability in Shower Production. Occasional Report No. 22, Project Cirrus. (July 15, 1950).
* 216. A Gamma Pattern Seeding of Stratus Clouds, Flight 52, and a Racetrack Pattern Seeding of Stratus Clouds, Flight 53. (With C. A. Woodman). Occasional Report No. 23, Project Cirrus. (June 1, 1950).
* 217. Results of the Seeding of Cumulus Clouds in New Mexico. Occasional Report No. 24, Project Cirrus. (June 1, 1950).
* 218. Studies of Tropical Clouds. Occasional Report No. 25, Project Cirrus. (July 1, 1950).

# VOLUME 11: CLOUD NUCLEATION, Part 2 -Nucleation of Clouds with Silver Iodide (Unpublished)

* 222. Final Report, Project Cirrus. Part II. Analysis of the Effects of Periodic Seeding of the Atmosphere with Silver Iodide. 340 pages. (May 1953).
* 229. Widespread Control of Weather by Silver Iodide Seeding. 55-RL-1263. July 1955.

www.plasma-universe.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well I couldn't agree more wholeheartedly. HAARP is definitly out of control as it seems to be forcing you to post thread on thread on thread about it.

Have you considered protecting yourself against HAARP-mindcontrol? Because you seem to be the one member that is most affected by it. You should really start asking yourself why HAARP consistently targets you and not other posters.

Find out more about HAARP-mind control forcing people to post threads about HAARP on ATS on this thread, with actual proof:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-3-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Now, if you haven't noticed these trends, or put them together in this sort of order and fashion, you might want to entertain the possibility that there are things being manipulated right in front of your very eyes.

yes, but (PROBABLY) not the anedoctal super weapons you talk about. Those trends have more to do with the formation of public opinion (as in how the media elect one trending topic and focus on it ad nauseam -- like the death of a celebrity could yield 1-2 weeks of reports, an assortment of disasters also carries a huge momentum; not to mention that similar occurances link, hook, at each other creating this very perception of a trend). This is the media modus operandi and has always been like this, ever since the printed papers.

You can choose any topic and verify for how long it will be on the news. Eventually it`ll loose its attraction -- on the audience, and thus, for the talking heads. Recollect whatever subject you may and this pattern will emerge. I woud guess that our perception of hurricane, earthquake, flood season comes from all of this.

[edit on 12/3/2010 by maoklein]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This thread is very well put together.

I have entertained the idea that earthquakes are being 'manufactured' to an extent. Especially recently.

I found it really weird and thought provoking that all of a sudden, this year....we are experiencing earthquake lights for the first time since 19-something.(not sure about the date). And the fact that they hit so fast after one another, & all accompanied by 'earthquake lights'.

Funny, watched the movie "2012" two nights ago....and reading this thread today, I must say it makes perfect sense. All the 'natural' disasters in the movie... all the natural disasters happening now?

It almost as if they are putting the thought in peoples minds. So that they can orchestrate these events in order to a)- pursue mass population reduction and/or b)- Reason to bring the NWO into action.

When these events start happening more frequently, people will be begging for a hero. Not to mention, millions will already be dead.

I don't know.

I never thought about it up until now, the way the OP presented the information and I must agree with all that has been stated regarding the annual 'trend' in natural disasters.....

Off to watch the vid...Just needed to get this in.

S+F
It is well deserved.

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I wonder if these harmonic machines simular to the harmonic machines of ancient times are the modern version of stoneheng and the pyramids. Designed when fully running to eliminate or deflect an oncomming OBJECT OR OBJECTS LIKE EARTHS NEW AGE DEATH BEAMS....Just a thought. See with my imagination I visualized a long time ago that the pyramids were all interconnected by electricity. Each pyramid had a crystal top with some form of electric conducting metal rapped around or tied through the crystal tops. When ever a lightning storm would occure these pyramid tops would act as lightning poles of today act and send an electric charge through the all of the interconnecting pyramid tops mabey creating an ancient form of HARMONIC OR SONIC WEAPONARY OR DEFENSE. This same type of intelligence I believe is what stonehenge was for JUST A DIFFERENT HARMONIC ENGINEER CREATED IT...AGAIN FRIENDS ALL SPECULATION HERE AND JUST CONSIDERING THE POSSIBILITY THAT THIS TYPE OF TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN AROUND FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS TO POSSIBLY PROTECT/DEFEND EARTH.

This patent caught my eye and made me post.
U.S. Patent 4817495:
Defense System For Discriminating Between Objects In Space
Inventors: Drobot; Adam T., Annandale, VA
Issued: Apr. 4, 1989
Filed: Jul. 7, 1986

[edit on 3/12/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join