It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Is Out Of Control, You be the judge!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian Ph.D
By broadcasting in the ELF range which is commonly associated with the cymatic brainwave frequencies, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Theta, Epsilon ~0-100 it is possible over time to cause behavioral alterations by finely tuning to a specific frequency. This has been proven to work in neurofeedback therapy.

Yep, I have heard this before. And, to me, it definitely has merit.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian Ph.D

HAARP can only broadcast up. It could, therefore, only cause earthquakes in countries directly above Alaska.

Why do they care about the aurora? They don't. They care about the ionosphere itself, and using it for communications and surveillance.

Get informed. Deny ignorance.

reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Bull#. Pure, unadulterated bull#. Free energy? HAHAHAHA! That's a good'un.

'Cymatics' is pseudoscience. Please stick to discussing real phenomena, as otherwise you are veering wildly off-topic. Spouting unverified new-age nonsense isn't helping the discussion of a very real, well-understood piece of scientific equipment.

The HAARP and EISCAT receivers are unrelated to the ionospheric heater, which is the thing you and others claim is the dangerous, high-power equipment.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Now, I don't much get into huge conspiracy theories or watch this show often, but, there is one part in this show where the designer of Haarp's son speaks candidly about his father's invention and what its intended purpose was. Although some of this is dramatized, it definitely tells an adequate tale. Jim Phelps was the inventor and also the whistle blower of its capabilities.

www.youtube.com...

i find the vid quite interesting, i have heard about this HAARP thing but i really dont know what it is and after reading a few articles about it i was actually interested about the experiments and the things (weapons?) they develop. All i can say is of course technological advances can be good but certainly if it falls to the wrong hands(like the weather machine thing/if it even exist) then it could spell doom for humankind.

-peace

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

By broadcasting in the ELF range which is commonly associated with the cymatic brainwave frequencies, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Theta, Epsilon ~0-100 it is possible over time to cause behavioral alterations by finely tuning to a specific frequency. This has been proven to work in neurofeedback therapy.

Do you think there is any tie in with this?

Negative Ions
From BVD's to PVC's then, it's the negative ion generation. ... thereby reducing or eliminating the production of ozone (Federal law prohibits the ...

portalmarket.com/negion.html - Similar

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Prove to me, that cymatics is "pseudo-science".

It's called High Frequency Active Auroral Research program because it focuses on the AURORA borealis.

You bounce waves off the Ionosphere. The Aurora IS in the ionosphere. That's where the highest concentration of energy in the ionosphere is located.

Deny ignorance?
Read. Try to contribute to the thread instead of attacking those that do.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Reptilian Ph.D]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
With all do respect to you Evolved, I have to take exception with part of your original post.

"Now, lets look at 2008: 2008 brought the most and deadliest tornadoes in the past decade. There were no floods that year. There weren't any Hurricanes happening, and if there were, no one cared because Tornadoes were the main topic of interest. In almost every place in the Midwest, there were tornadoes popping up in every back alley crevice you could find. The media was all over it, and these storms were steadily increasing in power. "

I live in Iowa and let me tell you, there was plenty of flooding in 2008. Yes, there were deadly tornadoes throughout the spring and summer. But, rivers in my area stayed at or above flood stage for quite a while. en.wikipedia.org...

That is a video from the town where I live. The TV station was knocked off air several times because the flood water made it 5 blocks to where the station is located.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yep, I have heard this before. And, to me, it definitely has merit.
Ever since I was a kid and needed some fish worms all I would have to do was drive a metal rod in the ground and rub the top of it with a board, like it was a fiddle string. Those worms would head for the surface
like you were pouring liquid mustard down their holes.
Maybe some of the (hacks) here will go try it to prove me wrong.
And go (trolling) with the worms.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lottowinner649

Now, I don't much get into huge conspiracy theories or watch this show often, but, there is one part in this show where the designer of Haarp's son speaks candidly about his father's invention and what its intended purpose was. Although some of this is dramatized, it definitely tells an adequate tale. Jim Phelps was the inventor and also the whistle blower of its capabilities.

www.youtube.com...

i find the vid quite interesting, i have heard about this HAARP thing but i really dont know what it is and after reading a few articles about it i was actually interested about the experiments and the things (weapons?) they develop. All i can say is of course technological advances can be good but certainly if it falls to the wrong hands(like the weather machine thing/if it even exist) then it could spell doom for humankind.

-peace

Yep. And unfortunately, HAARP has been allowed to operate with impunity for several years now. For the most part, it remains secret to the public, and the public is not allowed to enter to question about its capabilities. So, essentially, our tax dollars keep it running, but, our input or our questions about what it can do remains unanswered by the facility itself.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by davesidious

Prove to me, that cymatics is "pseudo-science".

It's called High Frequency Active Auroral Research program because it focuses on the AURORA borealis.

You bounce waves off the Ionosphere. The Aurora IS in the ionosphere. That's where the highest concentration of energy in the ionosphere is located.

Deny ignorance?
Read. Try to contribute to the thread instead of attacking those that do.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Reptilian Ph.D]

Unfortunately, you'll find that Davesidious's M.O. is to attack without providing any reasonable evidence for his claims. As a matter of fact, he never contributes to the thread, rather, he tries to derail it by consistently injecting negativity into it. You'll get nowhere with him.

To date, he is the only person I have ever had to put on ignore.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by herky187

Its okay. I was actually referring to the fact that the media did not concentrate on other disasters.

My apologies. I am aware that other forms of weather disasters were occurring. I should have been more specific.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

No, that's not how science works. You prove to me that it is science, first. Show me. Or, if you can't do that, keep said nonsense out of the discussion.

HAARP focusses on heating a small part of the ionosphere. That's what it does.

I'm contributing to the thread by pointing out the utter nonsense some people think it's fine to fill it with.

I don't need to provide evidence of a false assertion. The person making the assertion needs to provide evidence of their claim, in this case this pseudoscience not being as such. That's why you put me on ignore, because I'd constantly point out how you simply make things up in arguments, and that your critical thinking is sub-par at the best of times.

You, again, clearly don't understand critical thinking.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I have a sneaking suspicion that HAARP has nothing to do with the sudden earth changes we are experiencing. Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I came across this very interesting article supporting OP theory! Please READ this, tons of links and information! There are many links in the link below, providing evidence to the records being deleted.

HAARP has deleted its records from 2010-1-11

www.thepowerhour.com...

also, very interesting article to read...

Did New York Orchestrate The Asian Tsunami?

www.reformation.org...

I do 100% believe this was done by some sort of HAARP device, simply to create chaos, as it creates money for the wealthy and creating poverty where these chaos happens. It's a simple evil system created to rob other countries of their wealth!

Don't you find it ironic all these weather pasterns shift dramatically as Gore and their people profiting on global warming? Weather patterns creating these catastrophe to over population, poorer part of the world? Who do you think put their army there first...? and why? who do you think "they" are going to put in power there? Look at the past and present, same evil agenda more advanced technology to achieve it. WAKE UP people... "they" don't give a damn about me... or you... we are just sheep's being sent to saluter house...

They maintain the vision of "peace" in world by advancing their technological warfare

ps. if you need more evidence to support these theories, you need to find out how much "electricity was used" (using power grid data chart) the area of HAARP devices around the world, the day these weather catastrophic have happened, I will bet you'll find the dots to match!

[edit on 12-3-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

That missing data is common. It's from when either the equipment in question is simply not running, due to maintenance or scheduled down-time.

Conspiracy nuts don't think to check. There are gaps like that throughout their data, as it's impossible for them to gather data all the time, without issue. I'm not saying you are a conspiracy nut, just that particular source.

The tsunami had nothing to do with the weather, and no one has demonstrated any connection with HAARP. Guesswork is not evidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It isn't me who is wrong. You've once again demonstrated your complete lack of understanding of what HAARP and EISCAT are.

Here's some information that you might find interesting. It was a paper written by a team working at HARVARD and was released by NASA while working with the Eiscat heater which acts as a receiver for HAARP.

Yes, EISCAT has UHF and VHF receivers. Since it is a radar facility it wouldn't be much good without them. The heater at EISCAT is a HF transmitter.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I was looking to post this where it might do some good.
I hope this the place.
I have studied ice ages for 30 years. Mostly in my pursuit of the elusive Clovis point and the riddle of where it's origins are.
They were terminal ice age hunters in the Americas. A really good book I read back then was called Ice Age Lost. It explained that the earth is more like a living cell than anything. I was enchanted.
I have watched the weather very closely since then. Since natural global warming is coupled with human abuses of the atmosphere and the ionosphere (forget about space) ---I have been intrigued by the possibility
that mankind has actually caused a climate reversal. We haven't heard much from the el nino arena lately.
It is all a simple matter of physics. What needs to be done is- chart all of these natural occurances and find correlation with human abuses, even if they are disguised as experiments.
All of these so called natural disasters are not disasters as far as planetary health is concerned.
But of course they are disasters to the life forms that have to deal with them.
Controlling the power of Mother Nature by humans dates back to before the written word.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Wow. It seems you've figured out a way to put every climatologist out of business. Good for you.

Oh, wait, you didn't. The weather is a very complex system, where anthropogenic changes in one country can affect another half-way around the world.

Also, earthquakes and tsunamis have nothing to do with weather. And no, mankind has not been controlling the power of mother nature since before the written word. At best it had learned to live with it, which is to be expected of a life form on this planet.

I'd love you to cite some evidence for your rather bizarre claims. Just once. That'd be awesome.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

It isn't me who is wrong. You've once again demonstrated your complete lack of understanding of what HAARP and EISCAT are.

Here's some information that you might find interesting. It was a paper written by a team working at HARVARD and was released by NASA while working with the Eiscat heater which acts as a receiver for HAARP.

Yes, EISCAT has UHF and VHF receivers. Since it is a radar facility it wouldn't be much good without them. The heater at EISCAT is a HF transmitter.

And so? How hard is it to convert it to a receiver?
Flip a switch.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

One hard part about tracking the power is ---they have there own power plants.
If you could check fuel acquisitions?

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No problem as you said, we have different views but what you didn't get into was the fact that I made light of problems with your post. I posted information contradicting what you had said, you said things didn't happen when they DID. So in all actuality yes I have a different viewpoint but you chose not to elaborate why you have contradictory statements. So I'm sorry... your viewpoint isn't as valid as mine because in your post you contridict yourself with false information.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join