It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Is Out Of Control, You be the judge!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Absolutely. I think media definitely plays its role in framing events so that they can spin the media machine and earn their income. I myself am a Telecom/Political science major, therefore, I cannot rule out the workings of the media. For this, you have a point and as far as I'm concerned, an indisputable point.

However, this doesn't change the cycle that I've witnessed and studied. So, although I agree with your first point, I still see the merit in my original point as well.

Thank you for a well thought out post.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
The main idea is to provoke enough thought that people will research much of this for themselves so that they can come up with their own conclusions.

And, I also thank you for your response.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

Thank you too, for your polite response.

But I stand by what I said earlier, the numbers and statistics do NOT show any dramatic increase in earthquakes. And since I know very well that most people never bother to read past the first page in a thread before they join the discussion, I will repost some statistics.

Here you can see the number of earthquakes worldwide from year 2000:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f13f25fd0746.jpg[/atsimg]
earthquake.usgs.gov...

The numbers speak for themselves. The conclusion is not difficult to reach: No trend of dramatic increase in earthquakes in the recent years.

So can we relax a little now and stop this HAARP hysteria?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Actually, it is owned by the Airforce and is shut off to the general public who tax money supports it. Yes, there are Universities that use it for research, however, it is still a military owned facility and the military owns such facilities for military applications.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

I couldn't agree more. Thanks Bueller!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066
Let's not just think it maybe Harrp. There are other projects run by other countries(groups). Why you may ask? Because to the PTB, it's just a big game of chess where we the peeps are nothing but disposable pawns. I was turned on to this idea some time ago by an ex-weatherman by the name of Steven Scott. Here is his link. See what you think-

www.weatherwars.info...

www.weatherwars.info...

[edit on 12-3-2010 by geo1066]

Sure, there is Sura, Eiscat, and other such facilities located world wide. And, I love the weather wars site. Its definitely thorough and provides much useful information. Thanks for your post.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Alaskan Man

the lights in Chile were caused from transformers (not the cool kind) surging and broken electrical lines going nuts

The lights in Chile were definitely not caused by transformers. Anyone can see that as clear as day. (Not to be rude) The same lights were seen shortly after in China and 'earthquake lights' have been reported before... they almost act as a warning for large scale earthquakes.

en.wikipedia.org...
I know, not a great source...something at least.

I agree with you on this one. I've seen transformers blow, and it looks more like lightening flashes than anything. The sky changing colors at 3am is not reflective of transformers blowing out. If this were the case, the people who were interviewed would have stated that they saw lightening flashes as opposed to the sky changing colors. Plus, this came out of the mouth of a reporter, not just some random guy on the street.

I agree, and gave you a star.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Well your opinion is equally as valid as mine. If you think that there is nothing to the recent trends, then who am I to enforce my belief against yours? I posted the information for you to view it and discern for yourself, and I thank you for choosing to scrutinize it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

I would say that the trend I have noticed is the increasing power of the quakes. And like I said, for it being so early in 2010, we have seen more than our fair share of powerful quakes. However, time will only tell whether my analysis is justified. And, if I'm not mistaken, the first quake in Chile actually shifted the earth's axis causing a mild time fluctuation. This is rather unprecedented. And, I would imagine that if the trend continues as such, the power of these quakes will continue taking its toll on the environment.

Again, thank you for your response as well as your chart.

Much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I tend to agree with you. It is just too coincidental and creepy. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck don't say it is a typical yearly weather cycle.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

watch this docu. it explane how the moon can trigger volcanic eruptions and earthquakes. it makes a lot of sense to me that the combined force of the sun and the moons gravitasjon can trigger big eruptions and quakes
www.tv-links.eu...

[edit on 12-3-2010 by kennybubba]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Thank you Frankspeakfree for your contribution to the thread. Star from me. I'm glad that others are seeing some of these trends and are researching them to understand the possibilities.

Thanks again for your well thought out post.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin
reply to post by franspeakfree

Could you point out what your links have to do with HAARP, exactly?

I think that Frankspeakfree's point was to illuminate the history of weather control so that it would give more credence to the many uses of HAARP. Personally, I felt that his post was great in showing the U.S. history of seeking weather modification.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

....causing a mild time fluctuation. This is rather unprecedented.

Actually, it isn't.

EVERY large-magnitude earthquake will have that effect. The rotational velocity of the Earth was slowed by about one microseconds!!! This thread about HAARP is a non-starter, and has no basis in scientific fact. Many of the responses show the lack of basic scientific knowledge that exists in the public at large, today. It is very sad. (See my siggy)

Also, why have you ignored Ziggy's post, with the chart she provided?

It is quite evident that the pace of earthquakes has remained fairly steady. What you may not have realized is that MOST of them occur deep undersea. Remember, 3/4 of the Earth's surface is covered by ocean.

What has caught everyone's attention is the fact that some recent quakes have affected populated areas....that is it. No HAARP required, it is all because we live on a geologically active planet.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I've only seen one recorded instance where they made such a magnificent deal about the power of quake in Chile. I can't remember any other time where the media stated a quake did such tremendous damage. If you can provide evidence of every earthquake shifting the earth's axis, then I will wholeheartedly accept the information that you have proposed.

Much appreciation.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The "history of weather modification" is not limited to the USA. AND, that "history" amounts to trying to induce precipitation (or inhibit it, as we saw in the Beijing Olympics).

As has been pointed out many times, HAARP is up in Alaska, and points UP!!! It cannot affect anywhere except the local area.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennybubba

watch this docu. it explane how the moon can trigger volcanic eruptions and earthquakes. it makes a lot of sense to me that the combined force of the sun and the moons gravitasjon can trigger big eruptions and quakes
www.tv-links.eu...

[edit on 12-3-2010 by kennybubba]

Absolutely, the gravitational pull of the moon is the usual culprit of tectonic activity as well as tidal activity.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

The "history of weather modification" is not limited to the USA. AND, that "history" amounts to trying to induce precipitation (or inhibit it, as we saw in the Beijing Olympics).

As has been pointed out many times, HAARP is up in Alaska, and points UP!!! It cannot affect anywhere except the local area.

Actually, it is a directed energy device that can affect a wide area depending on the power that it is harnessing. Right now HAARP uses 3.6 or 3.7 megawatts. But, thats not nearly as powerful as SURA that uses 190-196 megawatts. Also, if receivers such as Eiscat are built, then the electromagnetic radiation can cross thousands of miles without much effort according to how its directed. Longwave radiation has no limits as it exists everywhere.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I sure will help bring the awareness of the possibilities of radio to any that will listen.
And also ionosphere manipulations. Physics/Chemistry/Electronics /Nature/ Gravity /Tectonics/
all these things are simple ingredients. It is the ideology of the cook that stirs the pot that is the only Wild Card.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Chile. 1960. HAARP didn't exist.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Ability to accurately measure Earth's orientation and rotation speed not as precise as we have today.

Here, some reading showing the rotation speed change from the 2004 quake in Indonesia. Please read:

www.uwgb.edu...

I would also suggest, for additional homework, some studying up on something called "Plate Tectonics". Google is your friend, and he/she will be happy to help you in your quest for knowledge.

Have fun!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join