It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Is Out Of Control, You be the judge!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yaxkin
A friend of mine visited his family on the Philliphines as a child. A man there told him of a landslide, wich was the effect of a UFO using its "tentacles" on the side of a mountain.. That was the night before.. On the morning the landslide came..

Hmmm, that's a pretty interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I'd love to see some actual evidence of this. Somehow I think you don't have any.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hurricanes are definitely effected by electromagnetic and electrostatic forces.

Hurricane formation is ascribed to both Coriolis and electromagnetic effects - but it is the electromagnetic formation that is both variable, and also responsible for the most destructive storms.

The charge present on the clouds that form the hurricane largely determine the severity of the storm - and charge can easily be placed onto clouds with a large and powerful antennae. Such antennae already exist - and their use and nature is concealed - it is reasonable, when faced with secrecy to assume a sinister motive.

The question is not whether hurricanes can be artificially formed and energized, it can be done - but rather has it been done yet, and what might motivate such an action.

The following paper discusses the electrostatic and electromagnetic nature of hurricanes, and discuses techniques to reduce and control the hurricanes.

While it does not discuss the artificial formation of hurricanes - it certainly points out that the storms power is greatly effected by the initial charge on clouds - a charge that could easily be artificially increased - and because high level clouds cannot discharge - the amount of charge that could be placed on them could be very large indeed.

Here's the paper -

www.bylaketahoe.com...

There is a bit of math, but none of it is terribly complex - but if you aren't familiar it doesn't really matter - the document is fairly straight forward reading anyway.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

He swings...and misses. Three times.

The paper was not written by a team working at Harvard (no need to capitalize the whole name of the university). It was written by a group of European and Russian scientists.

It was not released by NASA. It was presented at a conference in Russia in 2000 and published by ESA.

The heater at EISCAT, like the heater at HAARP is a transmitter, not a receiver.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Well if its any indication, 2010 will be the year of Diahhrea. So far, almost all my friends have had to scramble like fighter jets to the nearest John at least once. I kept telling them it was HAARP or ChemTrails, but they insisted on blaming the 2 for 1 Chalupa sale at Taco Bell.

Kidding! Good topic, I have been noticing similar thrends, and I was actually thinking about starting a thread just like this. Even the most ardent skeptic has to admit TSHTF so to speak with our freak weather. Whether you blame God, HAARP, or climate change (Al Gore Im talking to you!), it seems we'll be in for a rough ride if things continue like this. Definitely something to ponder...

[edit on 12-3-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

[edit on 12-3-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So, yes...HAARP wasn't in existence back then. But, Tesla's technology was, and HAARP is nothing more than an extension of Tesla's original theories.

Really? HAARP uses steam power?

Tesla's oscillator is purely mechanical. Steam would be forced into the oscillator, and exit through a series of ports, the net effect of which was to cause the armature to vibrate at high speed, within its casing. The casing was by necessity very strong, as temperatures due to pressure heating in the upper chamber exceeded 200 degrees, and the pressure reached 400psi. Other versions of the machine were created, designed to produce electrical power, both alternating and direct, (without the need for rectifiers). Another variation used electromagnets to control the frequency of the piston's oscillation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's his patent:
helpinghandconsulting.com...

[edit on 3/12/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
While its certainly a possibility that HAARP could be behind the severe weather/earthquakes, I am quite skeptical about it. I have a hard time picturing something being able to cause weather... let alone the motives behind making severe storms hit places.

But then again... If someone did possess the power to do that... they wouldn't go around trumpeting about it now would they?

I must say though... the thing that catches my eye the most is the notion about each year having its own "official" natural disaster. Its so true! You could also say that last year was the year of the snowstorm.

I'm guessing next year is probably going to be volcanoes. Yikes!

Great thread!

Thanks Monts. I replied to you before, but, I wanted to tell you that I appreciate your well thought out response. Star from me.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I actually heard HAARP would send a signal that would be picked up mentally by my ex girlfriend who walked out on me last week for being loopy, and this signal would subconsciously alter her thought pattern, which in turn would bring her right back to my door step begging to be taken back.

Shouldn't take too long, I'll wait here and tell you guys when she comes back, that way you know that HAARP is the real McCoy.

Oh and I hear the government is now looking at HAARP for the recent Toyota problems. Sending out a signal that is read by the Toyota's computer basically turning it into a remote controlled car completely under the control of the Telepathic HAARP operatives which they then accelerate beyond control. Putting the drive train in neutral should disable communications between the facility and your vehicle.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I would say that the primary motivation for creating storms or disasters that are world-wide would be to reap the benefits of rebuilding. Typically, America is the first responders and monopolize rebuilding rights to whatever country was affected. By getting those contracts, that money goes right back into the economy, and businesses maintain their wealth without having the additional headache of going to war with yet another country. This way, you get all the perks of the rebuilding process without further tainting America's image.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by milkmustache

Wow...if it can do all of that, then I have really been approaching my love life in the wrong manner.

Let me know how that works out for ya.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

So, yes...HAARP wasn't in existence back then. But, Tesla's technology was, and HAARP is nothing more than an extension of Tesla's original theories.

Really? HAARP uses steam power?

Tesla's oscillator is purely mechanical. Steam would be forced into the oscillator, and exit through a series of ports, the net effect of which was to cause the armature to vibrate at high speed, within its casing. The casing was by necessity very strong, as temperatures due to pressure heating in the upper chamber exceeded 200 degrees, and the pressure reached 400psi. Other versions of the machine were created, designed to produce electrical power, both alternating and direct, (without the need for rectifiers). Another variation used electromagnets to control the frequency of the piston's oscillation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's his patent:
helpinghandconsulting.com...

[edit on 3/12/2010 by Phage]

Free energy Phage. Free energy. Those are the words of the day. If Tesla used steam power to harness free energy, then maybe at that time, it was the most efficient. We've moved above and beyond steam at this point.

Thanks for posting. Always a pleasure!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm not convinced whatsoever that HAARP was to blame for the recent earthquake activity. However, I have realized from reading that a good handful of people don't know ANYTHING about HAARP and are enslaved by their preconceived notions regarding its capabilities.

The whole point of HAARP is to come into resonance with the aurora borealis, which is a surging electrojet that can be utilized as a virtual antenna because of its shear size. Keep in mind that the size of an antenna is directly related to the length of the waves you want to produce. If you need to produce LONG wave lengths, you need a long antenna, if you need short waves, you need a shorter antenna.
Once in resonance with the aurora borealis, you can redirect in the (ELF) extremely low frequency wave range from 1-30 cycles per second.
Without a doubt, this is advantageous to the military because ELF waves can be used for Earth Penetrating Tomography because they can penetrate the ground.. Which the high frequency waves CANNOT effectively. This provides the ability to survey for underground military base installations, "terrorist" bases, communication with submarines, or other things.

The amount of energy that we could harness from the aurora is in the billions and billions of watts.

For all of you who say that HAARP can't cause earthquakes, you are sadly mistaken or uninformed. BASS frequencies are in the ELF-VLF range. The last time I checked, my subwoofer which is setup to radiate at around 50 hz is VERY close to ELF range. When I turn it to slightly higher frequencies, it ceases to make its surroundings rattle. When I turn it lower, it has the opposite effect. I can make my whole car shake relentlessly if I turn up the power.

HAARP was created for that purpose. Why the hell do you think they care about the aurora? They were interested in harnessing the power it contained and its ability to function as a virtual antenna in the ELF range. This offered vast advantages in the areas of communications and the military.

Is HAARP to blame for the earthquakes? Sorry I don't have any evidence to backup such claims.
Can HAARP cause earthquakes? Yes. Yes it can.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Oh, here's that whole thing with mind control and reading thoughts. If HAARP can do this, then, we may be in a little bit of trouble. Since this is one of HAARP's speculated capabilities, I thought I would provide the info.

Check this out:
rawstory.com...

Here's the ATS thread I just started on it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So can HAARP read my mind at the same time as controlling a hurricane, causing an earthquake and make a pot of tea? Or can it only do one at a time?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian Ph.D

Well again, there's no proof that HAARP has caused these earthquakes. Your theories are just as valid as anyone else's. And I'm glad that you support the idea that HAARP is quite capable of earthquakes.

And for others reading this, keep in mind that HAARP's inventor was quite specific about his invention and what this invention could do.

He lists these capabilities:
1. weather control and modification
2. missile defense system
3. communications with submarines etc.

I understand your skepticism, however, I am more prone to believe HAARP's designer than those who simply speculate from their personal opinions (this is not to imply yourself in this statement). And, many of us who share these beliefs have actually done quite a bit of research to support our claims. This information isn't just conceived from the dark, and the patents that HAARP holds definitely indicate that these theories that you do not agree with have merit.

I'm just happy that you read the information and added it to your repertoire of possibilities.

Thanks for your comment.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
So can HAARP read my mind at the same time as controlling a hurricane, causing an earthquake and make a pot of tea? Or can it only do one at a time?

Best thing to do is go to Alaska, ask to use their facilities, and find out for yourself. Although, I doubt that you'll get through the front door to make your inquiries.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Right now HAARP uses 3.6 or 3.7 megawatts. But, thats not nearly as powerful as SURA that uses 190-196 megawatts.

Uh huh.

Sun's Overall Properties

-produces 4x1026 watts of energy and based on the Earth's fossil record, has been doing so at virtually the same rate for over 3 billion years.

ircamera.as.arizona.edu...

Your point?

The Sun....4x10 to the 26 watts. A four, followed by 26 zeroes. I think the Sun wins.
This must be the poster slogan for anti logic.

With a grain of intelligence it should be so totally, vividly, obviously with out question an un deniable
fact that the power provided by nature is freekin huge , huge, large,large all kinds of zeros BIG even.

And when you tickle that Giant (ionosphere)you don't even know what it can do until you put your finger under it's arm.
HAARP is a high power directional weapon.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
By broadcasting in the ELF range which is commonly associated with the cymatic brainwave frequencies, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Theta, Epsilon ~0-100 it is possible over time to cause behavioral alterations by finely tuning to a specific frequency. This has been proven to work in neurofeedback therapy.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

He swings...and misses. Three times.

The paper was not written by a team working at Harvard (no need to capitalize the whole name of the university). It was written by a group of European and Russian scientists.

It was not released by NASA. It was presented at a conference in Russia in 2000 and published by ESA.

The heater at EISCAT, like the heater at HAARP is a transmitter, not a receiver.

God I love you. If you weren't so wrong on so many occasions I wouldn't enjoy this quite so much.

So, let me show you.
Eiscat as a receiver:
www.eiscat.se...
www.eiscat.se...

This is actually called the EISCAT receiver site: found on this page:
www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a
eiscat.com...

But don't get me wrong Phage...It can also transmit like so many of the other electromagnetic facilities there are all over the world.

And, anyone who looks at that documentation will realize what I was trying to convey. So, I think I actually knocked it out of the park!!! Thanks again Phage!!! You only make my argument stronger.

Luke...I am your father.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Why on earth would HAARP want to read your mind????

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join