It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed this morning: 24th MARCH 2010 IS DOOMSDAY

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

Quite the reverse. I am convinced that Alistair Darling's budget will trigger the biggest economic collapse worldwide since Bardi and Peruzzi crash of 1345AD, 665 years ago.

Within a couple of months, UK, USA and many other countries will be unable to finance debt interest. People's savings, pensions and insurance policies will be gone with the associated companies wiped out and various nations will be under a dysfunctional martial law as a result.

In short, I believe that we are in the same position as French before revolution. And that is not a nice clean civil war or coup d'etat, but a messy sequence of lynchings, torchings and riots followed by a collapse in transportation and food supply.

Asteroid? Nuclear War? Heck, it could be argued to be preferable that Darling getting to his feet on 24th March 2010.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
Found an interesting article on Gordon Brown's budget announcement on the 24th. Brown is warning that the economic storm is not over which is interesting because he's always harping on about how he's saved the economy.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 10-3-2010 by SpaceMonkeys]

Actually he said it sarcastically because the papers wrote it. It's a case of newspaper propaganda blowing it all out of proportion. The policies delayed the next collapse which is probably inevitable, so for a while the economy has been saved from collapse.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by john124]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Text

So what, it has happened before and it will happen again.
In twenty years time the world economy will have doubled to what is was pre-crash, nobody will care, im sick of caring, all im going to do is look out for me and my loved ones and to heck with everybody else, let the crash come.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
At least we don't have to wait very long to find out if this is true.

Waited all of last year for UFO truth to break, think it was for Sept. Oct. or something, thought the president was gonna meet in some football stadium in Florida with an alien space ship and we'd all get a ticket to Mars.

Sucked when that never came about, my ex thinks I'm stupid now for wasting my time, guess I should of spent more time worrying about her. lol

Wait, whats that kiddy song? 24th of march is firecracker day, think that was may, 24th of May is firecracker day, if ya don't let us out, we'll all run away, lol, oh I don't know, lol, maybe theres a secret code in all that, yous can figure it, lol

[edit on 10-3-2010 by ganbuzz]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

The Credit default swap debt is so great that if every man, woman and child now and in the future and every company devoted their every damn nickel of income to help pay it and they all went and worked without food or paying rent for ever and ever, the cash flow would almost but not quite pay the interest without paying down the capital debt.

Once this huge debt was hardwired into the economy and tax system by the bank bailouts, it meant that it is certain to drag the nations of the world down with the banking system.

The only way round it was to have cauterised it at the start by allowing the banks involved to crash.

If they had been worried about the effects on the economy, they COULD have simply insured ALL the depositors holdings, Likewise with GM and Chrysler, they COULD have underwritten the bought ledger and guaranteed payment to the parts suppliers... BUT THEY DIDN'T.

In the UK, saving Northern Rock, the Bradford and Bingley, the Halifax etc ate the equivalent of 93% of the UK GDP and resulted in banks that don't give a damn. For example, consider, I had an account at the Bradford and Bingley for the last 30 years. What was their response? To write to me recently to tell me that it was too much trouble for the clerk behind the counter to keep it open and asked me to close it. What other industry could survive asking customers to go away because the staff can't be bothered to work?

This a lethal recipe of negligence and mindless greed all at the taxpayers expense.

The bailouts have not saved the patient, its simply spread the disease to everyone else in the community.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I love predictions as much as the next person really I do. I also believe the Powers that Be to be more than capable of orchestrating world wide events like for instance a financial collapse.

The thing is though the Powers that Be are sentimental and they love anniversaries. You know not like their wedding anniversaries but from big days in history where something really momentous happened that one of their ancestors played a role in.

For instance as far as March goes your big day would be March 15th, the attempted assassination of Caesar or March 22, 322 the Skull and Bones favorite date when Caesar opened his eyes for the first time and formed the second triumvirate.

What’s March 24th the anniversary of? The Stay Puff Marshmallow Man?

[edit on 10/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Is this as credible as your last thread about banks?

Obamanomics a re-run of the crash of 1345?

Are we about to see a re-run of 1345AD, the biggest banking crash in history?

The bankers from Venice and Florence built up a banking system that went quasi-global, encompassing banking from England to China and involving large scale manipulation to destroy national Governments and create a new one-world Government based on the equivalent of Credit Default Swaps and paper-based credit.

By 1342, many of the smaller banks collapsed and were shored up with public funds as they were considered "Too bug to fail"

Finally, in 1345AD, the Bardi and Peruzzi banks failed spectacularly after England who had been running a super-costly occupation of France went spectacularly bankrupt and defaulted on it vast debt under King Edward III.

This thread?
False rumor on purpose working in assistance of known economic network trying to bring global financial market down, headed by a George Soros and another 11 blood suckers?
I have to ask, if entire markets collapse, and the threats are identified why are those 12 men still alive? What is the complete run down on the story? They work with accordance to whom? Another big economy? The IMF? The CIA?

underinformation.files.wordpress.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Soros was thirteen years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany took military control over Hungary.[15] Soros worked for the Jewish Council,[8] which had been established during the Nazi occupation of Hungary to forcibly carry out Nazi and Hungarian government anti-Jewish measures. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis:

The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper...It said report to the rabbi seminary at 9 a.m....And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported.[16]

To avoid his son's being apprehended by the Nazis, Soros's father paid a Ministry of Agriculture employee to have Soros spend the summer of 1944 living with him and posing as the godson. Young Soros had to hide his Jewishness even as the official was overseeing the confiscation of Jewish property.[17]

In the following year, Soros survived the battle of Budapest in which Soviet and German forces fought house-to-house through the city. Soros first traded currencies and jewelry during the Hungarian hyperinflation of 1945–1946.

Soros emigrated to England in 1947 and graduated from the London School of Economics in 1952. While a student of the philosopher Karl Popper, Soros worked as a railway porter and as a waiter. A university tutor requested aid for Soros, and he received 40 pounds from a Quaker charity.[18] He eventually secured an entry-level position with London merchant bank Singer & Friedlander.

[
Business

Soros is the founder of Soros Fund Management. In 1970 he co-founded the Quantum Fund with Jim Rogers, which created the bulk of the Soros fortune. Rogers retired from the fund in 1980. Other partners have included Victor Niederhoffer and Stanley Druckenmiller.

In 2007, the Quantum Fund returned almost 32%, netting Soros $2.9 billion.[20]

Currency speculation

On Black Wednesday (September 16, 1992), Soros's fund sold short more than $10 billion worth of pounds sterling[citation needed], profiting from the Bank of England's reluctance to either raise its interest rates to levels comparable to those of other European Exchange Rate Mechanism countries or to float its currency.

Finally, the Bank of England withdrew the currency from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism, devaluing the pound sterling, and Soros earned an estimated US$ 1.1 billion in the process. He was dubbed "the man who broke the Bank of England." In 1997, the UK Treasury estimated the cost of Black Wednesday at £3.4 billion.

Can someone explain to me why these people are still alive, if they are responsible for such mayhem, and even more of that in the future?
Or, is that good for the United States? Is United States behind this?
I am in the dark here.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by themagoo

Text

So what, it has happened before and it will happen again.
In twenty years time the world economy will have doubled to what is was pre-crash, nobody will care, im sick of caring, all im going to do is look out for me and my loved ones and to heck with everybody else, let the crash come.

After the crash of 1345AD, it took SIXTY YEARS for economic decline to stop.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

For many, it was not Black Wednesday, but WHite Wednesday, when Soros' actions smashed any likelihood of the UK entering the Euro.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Normally,i think you would be correct, BUT with the world in massive debts, safe havens would diminish.
China is wealthy, but they need customers ,or they collapse.

So the survival mode kicks in, ie, having as (much) of the basics as possible to extend survival, and extras for trade .

A person becomes bankrupt,for him/her its difficult.

A company becomes bankrupt , far more people become affected.(maybe not the boss?)

A country becomes bankrupt,nearly everyone is affected and pays the price.

Could the world become bankrupt?

The poor collect the rice for their employer, and yet their wages are not enough to buy rice for themselves.
water ,water everywhere and not a drop to drink.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

invest in GOLD GOLD GOLD! get all the scrap you can off eBay look for the poor needy with a bit of gold, you could offer to lend them money knowing your not gonna see it again against his /her gold, it's amazing how easy it is to off load someone of the gold if there broke and you wave a crisp£$20

to all the haters out there it's there choice to part with what they have if they need more essential things than GOLD.

plan 2 the reason were in this mess but hey!

go to as many banks as you can open up the max accounts wait for the credit cards and loans to roll in and MAX THE LOT!

then of course disappear to the cayman islands looking like MR/Mrs T with a suitcase full of cash TO BUY MORE GOLD. good idea?

[edit on 10/3/2010 by stealthyaroura]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I very much doubt that America or the West will fall any time soon, if anything they are at the height of their power right now. It is obvious that the current "crisis" was engineered from the start and it's severity was also controlled to cause a specific amount of economic panic, but not too much of it. Now that all the blue collar and professional jobs will start disappearing, a lot more young people will have no choice but to join the army. This is especially true of Mexicans and lower class whites, this will create a huge pool of recruits for the American military, which is currently lacking in manpower.

Iran is the last obstacle to American domination of the Middle East, and they have Iran surrounded on all four sides by proxy states, military bases and airfields. In a few years, they'll bomb the # out of Iran and be in control of most of the world's natural resources. People think Iran and Syria are so powerful, but people forget that just Israel has 300 nukes and will not be held responsible if it uses a few of them in response to some "terrorist attack".

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aristocrat2
24th March 2010 - Start of a massive worldwide Stock and Bond market crash worldwide.

Bet ya $50 it doesn't happen?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i would also like a link to a source or some references but for the most part i do agree with you and me and my family have been preparing for something to happen just dont know if it will be that soon though

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
' The Timeframe is 2010 , 2012 is an distraction '..

Hmmm, I am seeing way too much crap these last few weeks, bunkers,papares,books, seeds,sperm all goes down in bunkers.

The Economy collapse and its chaos is an distraction for the Govts. to get underground..........

[edit on 10/3/2010 by ChemBreather]

link   
o come on................ how many time's are we going to hear this.

link   
Someone post in this thread on the 25th to let the tin foil hat folk know its safe to come back outside and play.

-Sliadon

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sm403

A sample of the references are scheduled somewhere on page one of this, I believe.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I am going to refrain from posting Haaa!

untill exactly one second after the due date.

another false prophecy.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sm403
i would also like a link to a source or some references but for the most part i do agree with you and me and my family have been preparing for something to happen just dont know if it will be that soon though

The OP has NO sources for 3-24-10 Doomsday. OP has made predictions in past on certain dates...totally discredited.

You are correct to prepare. No one knows the date save the Lord, and the OP ain't Him.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join