posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:34 AM
24th March 2010 - Start of a massive worldwide Stock and Bond market crash worldwide.
After this, everyone will KNOW that they recovery is over. And with the markets in shreds, raising new sovereign debt to service the old will become
impossible. And the US as well as the UK, Greece etc will be unable to service their debts any more.
Why is everyone so narrow-minded as to think that the trigger for the collapse of the US and world economy will come from within the USA? On the
principle of "the market always discounts", an accident comes from where you DO NOT EXPECT IT.
In 1987, the first stock market to crash was the London, falling 12% in one morning.
- In 15 months or so, Gordo Brown has more than doubled the UK national debt.
- Inflation has taken off
- Recovery growth figures are really weak and wishy-washy
- The Trade gap has widened into a crevasse as Brown's stimulus benefits only the Chinese economy at the UK taxpayers cost - reported two days
- Retail sales have suffered one of their worst ever slumps in the first couple of months - reported a couple of days ago.
- Brown is absolutely refusing to perform ANY spending cuts
- The Fitch Credit Rating Agency has warned that the UK is about to be downgraded from AAA to AA
- There has been a persistent run on sterling in the last few days and UK bonds have been falling sharply
To secure re-election, Gordo Brown is almost certain to have a "giveaway budget.. This will clearly be the last straw and trigger a panic as a debt
downgrade will be feared..
This economically lethal cocktail will be presented on the afternoon of 24th March 2010, the equivalent to about 10am to Noon.