It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed this morning: 24th MARCH 2010 IS DOOMSDAY

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is a completely unfounded claim that is absolutely preposterous. Everyone knows that ATS is infamous for the fact its board posters thoroughly research things, and give links to those who might read them. If you're going to propose an argument such as this, I suggest you learn your rhetoric.

Nice try, though.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

yeah theres no way you can predict the flow of money. and besides your probably the same guy that came up with y2k and 2012.

your despicable for trying to play on our fears like a damned politician look at my damned signature!!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
In addition to all the hard fundamental evidence, I would also point out this...

The Dow Jones has been forming a vast head-and-shoulders pattern on the Dow Jones since 1st January 1996 or so. This pattern is almost complete. It would indicate a collossal fall to about 5500 in the near future and substantially worse within months, with probably a bottom at about 780.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yeah we already saw that dumb thread you started previously about the imminent stock market crash etc..

Equally as dumb as this one, just give it a rest my friend.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I was wondering when the next doomsday date would be. The last one was March 1st made by somebody saying that war would start by the end of the month "100%." Will this time be right? Maybe. Is it likely? Hardly. The global elite aren't going to tell us when it's going to happen. They want the most confusion possible, so they'll do it when nobody's paying attention.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I really don't buy that.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

Yeah we already saw that dumb thread you started previously about the imminent stock market crash etc..

Let him explain the date to ATS Administration.
This type of bs needs to stop.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here's my prediction.

Mr. Brown will visit Queen Elizabeth early next week & seek a dissolution of Parliament, which she will grant.

He'll have a few days to wind up urgent Parliamentary business but the budget won't happen. There'll be a long election campaign, which Brown will fight on Labour prudence (protecting vital public services, the sick, disabled, elderly etc) versus imminent Conservative cuts.

Doomsday will be postponed until May 2010 !

That's my guess, anyway.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
I seriously doubt a collapse of the dollar will happen yet. If a massive collapse would happen, the governments would lose a lot of power in an instant.

Rather if this was "formulated," it would make much more sense for the government to do a currency transition. I personally doubt the U.S. or many countries are in a position to pull that off at the moment.

But hey, this isn't one of my strong subjects. Tell me if I'm wrong.

As Margaret Thatcher said, "You can't buck the markets".

The French Revolution was triggered by the King of France's debt default which occurred when, not only its scale but also complexity had overrun the ability to have a handle on it. The same is now. Whether or not there is a global elite, the tottering scale of the debt is so great that an accident that even they did not see or plan for is about to happen. Once the crash is in motion their "powers" will simply be overrun if they try to stop or control it.

All this "elite" and all-sitting-down-in-a-G6.93-type-conference-thing is just playing with fire.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

Let him explain the date to ATS Administration.
This type of bs needs to stop.

Yep, all this democracy and free speech bs has to stop doesn't it, Sonny? Critical to gag critiques as fast as possible and send anyone whining off to Gitmo for disposal, eh? That way we'll make sure the thread are all filled with "Yes, sir, no, sir, three bags full, sir" and no inconvenient comment that hasn't been clear and written by Homeland Security first.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by aristocrat2]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
My prediction is doomsday will be January 1st, 2200.

Try and prove me wrong.
Do it.
You cant.
I win.

All of us know there is no end of the world, no end of civilization. Just a massive change that's been in the works. Well scripted.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
Here's my prediction.

Mr. Brown will visit Queen Elizabeth early next week & seek a dissolution of Parliament, which she will grant.

He'll have a few days to wind up urgent Parliamentary business but the budget won't happen. There'll be a long election campaign, which Brown will fight on Labour prudence (protecting vital public services, the sick, disabled, elderly etc) versus imminent Conservative cuts.

Doomsday will be postponed until May 2010 !

That's my guess, anyway.

Announced this morning, he's going ahead with the Budget on 24th March 2010 - that's what's sparked my thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Admit it. You pulled 3/24/10 out of your twisted little mind.

No documentation + No credability = bs

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
My prediction is doomsday will be January 1st, 2200.

Try and prove me wrong.
Do it.
You cant.

UNTRUE - Events should confirm if there is a total economic and consequential political and social collapse within tow weeks.

Originally posted by mryanbrown
I win.

All of us know there is no end of the world, no end of civilization. Just a massive change that's been in the works. Well scripted.

..By the way, did you study arrogance at some backwater Hillbillies College to become this ignorant?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Aristocrat2, you seem very aware of the economic outcomes.

Many countries around the world are in serious debt,
Iceland votes NOT to repay,
Maybe this will happen with
Greece,
Spain,
Portugal,
Ireland ,
Italy ,
Uk,
Usa,
Argentina
etc,etc,etc,
What happens next? How can the IMF enforce repayment?

The governments are in a difficult position.

If investors withdraw their cash from stocks and shares, where can it go?
with so much uncertainty, panic will ensue, shops hold limited stocks,soon would be emptied,not easily replaced,
New orleans or Haiti, are 2 examples of panic,very few people alive have had this sort of experience on a grand scale, and so its only the politicians to turn to for guidence.
We are living in difficult times, but how can it be right for banks to get millions in bonuses and the poor living below poverty?

Is it doom and gloom? Things are costing more, so its either reduce spending or increase income, fingers crossed and hope for the best.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

We need to make bets,

what do the logical ones get when the day comes and NOTHING happens?

Interesting prediction but highly doubtful.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think many of you are missing the real point of by focusing on OP's "confirmed" date. Yes to speculate and predict a set date for "doomsday" is a bit foolish, That being said, I think the "doom" is already here but most just can't see it. If you follow market trends and know anything about economics then you know that the numbers just don't add up and somethings fishy.

In order to keep the economy afloat UK and US governments flooded the market with newly created money supply. Supply and demand principles tell us that every time new money is printed your savings and income is diminished. That means your buying power is now less than before(known as inflation). With all this new money in supply, the value of gold should be over $2000 an ounce. To me this is a sign of a bubble that's ready to burst. When or how it happens no one can say for sure. It might not even be in one day but rather more gradual.

The point is that the system is broken and set up so that only a few can benefit at the expense of the rest. So to think nothing is going to happen and everything is peachy is more foolish than anything else. you might not see riots but you will see higher prices on everything at an unimaginable levels within the next year.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
[edit on 10-3-2010 by TheWatcher11]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Admit it. You pulled 3/24/10 out of your twisted little mind.

Do you read ANYTHING that anyone else writes? No? I thought not.

The date is scheduled on the BBC... here's the link

news.bbc.co.uk...

Cocky ignorance + Insulting bs = romanmel

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
At least it's going to be after my birthday.

I can still expect to find a good bottle of scotch for an acceptable price.

I was worried there for a minute.

EDIT

On a more serious note, the MONEY section of MSN Canada is reporting that 'UK facing Greek tragedy'; I would link the article accept the physical link on the site misdirects to a story about a Canadian Equity company.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by [davinci]]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join