It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon demons?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What the OP is expecting:

OP: Oh #!?! somethings happening

*Ground starts to shake, Then out pops a red dude with horns & hooves*

Demon: Hey Dude! I'm here. So where's the babes and the booze, and can we get a little music in here?
OP: No way! It worked! Um, yeah sure, got some budweiser in the fridge too, chilled
And also The Prodigy and some weed

Demon: Awh no fricken way. Lets get this groove on cos its time to PARTYYYYY!!

But this is what's ACTUALLY going to happen:
OP: #!?! what was that...

*next day we find out the OP has gone missing, along with his friends and family*

I wouldn't mess around with this kinda shizz, it ain't worth it, get a new hobby, cos this can get you into bad situations.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sounds like someone has been watching too much pokemon!

But seriously, you say you want to summon a demon to see if they are real? Well then why a demon, why not something which can be used for good, surely that would answer your question just as well? For every negative there is a positive.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Why not summon angels first? Would that be just as good? If there are angels, then the fallen angels are now considered deamons.There you have it.Christains like to believe angels are all around us and [bad] spirits have to get back, because the christain has the HOLY spirit in him.and he is more powerful than any deamon or spirits Plus he has gaurdian angels with him
Also he can call up Jesus Christ to get him out of a jam.
Do you disagree ?
cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So the OP is ready to put the ones closest to him/her on the line because of some silly curiosity, that was probably sparked by a movie or a book. The fact that they won't or can't even give a reason past "I want to summon a demon" shows how naïve and selfish this person is.

Superficial threads like this have been springing up an awful lot lately on ATS.

It's not like it is in the movies, OP. I wish you the best.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Taraxacum

They've been springing up for years, believe me, at least 2-3 a week. A bunch of kids get confused by this spiritual stuff, they take it literally as if you can literally summon demons and cast magic like from their world of warcraft game, we have a duty to clue these kids in.

When you summon a demon, it's a feeling, it's a connection to something other than human it's not a physical creature!

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Are u comfortable with subjecting ur families to such darkness??

anarchist-rebel: Yes.

Then I suggest you read up on anarchism instead of demon summoning...

...you seem to have no clue about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by anarchist-rebel

I'm not well acquainted with this stuff at all, just trying to think logically here. heres a few questions that i think the answer might have to do with why your summoning failed.

to my knowlege isn't Beelzebub a well known demon? maybe when you were summoning him, he was busy being summoned by another group of people? like 50 people trying to download from 1 seed?

or maybe he only comes to more experienced summoners?

or maybe he only responds to those summoning him for a purpose (besides your entertainment)? these are just my thoughts on why you didn't perform a successful summoning, besides just saying "demons don't exist"

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

We were planning on adding an extra room to our house, thanks for the tip!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Man.....when me and my friends are bored we go to a movie, or ya know...a party. We don't try summoning Beelzebub. Guess I'm lame. Demon rituals are all the rage now!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
What a shame. Maybe you shoul try it once and get yourself the Disney starters kit: " My First Demon summoning."

[edit on 9-3-2010 by DarknessFollows]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Angels, demons, satan, jesus...

Some of you don't even know what you're talking about.

You don't know what angels are or who jesus really was, you don't know squat about satanism or what christianity really is. Anything that isn't from this dimension, realm, or world must be a demon

Why is this thread still active? OP's gonna get himself in a lot of hot water for messing with that which he doesn't understand. Do you think they're just gonna help you, then ok goodbye see ya next time?

This is why we cant have nice things, because of immature wannabe kids that have no respect for anything, especially that which can tear him apart.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Ummm.. yeah.. can't really say i would recommend doing so! And eyes may roll at this, but the Necronomicon (a GOOD copy of it) gives a great deal of information on the Ancient Ones..seals, incantations and so on.. but would have to say to take it as one of many information sources on the related subjects, not to follow the 'Mad Arabs' rituals for instance...

As always though i would also add..research and study ALL you can before attempting contact with such entities...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

Argh my eyes! My rolling eyes!

All that I can think of is those guys from dumber and dumber asking if "wouldn't it be cool if we posted a load of cr*p on the ATS and then ..."

Perhaps we could set up a permanent link called "It seemed like a good idea at the time" For the silliness because by the end of the month the same question will reappear...

Yours in cynicism

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Full_Vision
Ummm.. yeah.. can't really say i would recommend doing so! And eyes may roll at this, but the Necronomicon (a GOOD copy of it) gives a great deal of information on the Ancient Ones..seals, incantations and so on.. but would have to say to take it as one of many information sources on the related subjects, not to follow the 'Mad Arabs' rituals for instance...

I thought that was entirely fictional by HP Lovecraft?

Well, since reading this thread and some of the links posted someone close to me has had a rather strange experience. It could be completely coincidental but I'm gonna leave this topic alone.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Well then, why don't you enlighten us with your knowledge?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Yeah i like that idea lol.. hindset is always 20/20 after all!
And i didnt mean to hurt your eyes

What i have always found extremly stupid, and amusing at the same time, are the young 'kids'- usually early teens or so, from my experiences. who do read the Necronomicon, they read what happened to the writer at the end of the text, yet they try to imitate the rituals within the book anyways!

Still chuckling at the dumb and dumber comment lol, very nice

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

As for the Necronomicon being fictional, its been, to my knowledge - please correct me wherever i am wrong in this, it remains disputed.. but Lovecraft does tie into the publishing of it in the late 1970s.. the problem is there are a few different copies around and a lot of those are entirely crap.. but a good friend of mine who is in his late 50s and has practiced the arts since his youth and is also a historian, demonology being somewhat of a specialty to him, confirmed the seals, incantations and the information in the copy i have about each Elder God and the ancient Demons that can be called upon for various reasons depending on the person trying to contact these beings. ..he confirmed them to be accurate.. so much so he borrowed my copy to make the seals of the proper materials...
So yes and no to the fiction aspect of the book lol

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustyrose
Why not summon angels first? Would that be just as good?

to the OP yeah why dont you try angels first, i dont know anything about summoning entities and stuff like that but why dont you try angels, at least their good entities rather than the demons that you want to summon. good luck

-peace

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Angels aren't cool enough.He wouldn't summon Gandalf+Hobbits if he could get Saruman+Orcs.

He's just a feeble-minded kid who thinks summoning demons will get him some tasty babe.

He hasn't thought about it getting him torn apart.
And his family and neighbours.

I'm an agnostic but I'm not going to deny any possibilies-I think it's unlikely that such things even exist,but I wouldn't take my chances.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Coming from a former witch with unhealthy past experiences I can only advise you NOT to do it. The only thing good that happened to me, is that it got me closer to God and I understood the importance of Goodness.

If you go on anyways, don't expect to control one bit of them. You may not even see them but you will feel their effect on you and your life and they are very immature and will feed from your distress. It take years to get rid of them. I even know someone who has gone crazy and now in psychiatric care after some summoning gone wrong. True not all aare bad but many of them are (do some research on jinns). The problem is that you have no control on them, it is actually the other way around so you are putting your life into jeopardy.

If you are desperate to seek contact from entities beyond our realm, I can only suggest you to work on astral projection and possibly meet your guide. That would be a much safer and you'd gain much more knowledge than with some lowly evil spirit.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join