It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon demons?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
@ImagenaryReality1984:
I appreciate your honesty! To me, they are a reality.
And even the non believer likes to write/talk about them.

By the way, demons were not always considered evil.
they have been made evil by ancient christianity. Demons started out as spiritual forces, intermediates between humans and deities.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by DarknessFollows]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknessFollows

It depends what you mean by demons of course. Every culture has examples of bad spirits which we would call demons. But yes your point is well taken. What many cultures saw as gods that needed appeasing Christianity would call demons.

And yeah i like to read about them simply because i find mythology fascinating

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Sorry to differ but there is now putting of demons into the light. What the Abramelin does point out tis that the entire operation is under the control of the HGA which manifests first on the patio. and once this ritual is performed the other part of the ritual is the summoning of the demons.

I know three people who have done this ritual. One of which did the recent longer (older version). One of these people was told by his HGA that there was no need to summon the demons.

Of course the Abramelin is by far more work than your average crazy kid can handle...Sheeeeeeet I am told within the first few nights the unpleasantness starts. I have not done this ritual and I do not know the fate of those who have failed!!!

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

It is said alistair Crowley failed as he was interrupted and the ritual must be completed in full once started, we all know what happened to him of course
IT is also said the house where he performed the ritual is haunted and many people have left the place rather suddenly. Still it could just be they expect things to happen and so they see/feel them because of the houses reputation.

Anyway you are correct in your interpretation of the ritual, for the most part. However within the circles of people who follow this stuff they say different things including the diea that the ritual can be used to turn a demon towards the light.

As for your friends performing the long version, do they have jobs!? I mean it takes an absolute age lol.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknessFollows
reply to post by Frakkerface

why, of why, the interest in summoning demons? You know what really amazes me? How a lot of people are scared sh&*less when it comes to demons, but so many at the same time would love to see one, try to summon one, of whatever.
It's obvious that demons are very fascinating to a lot of us, but I bet we're of little interest to them. ANd yet some people flatter themselves by thinking they can summon a demon. When you really think about it, it is quite funny.

Calm down, I'm merely asking for information about it. I am interested because it is something unknown to me and shrouded in mystery. I guess the same reason people here are interested in ghosts, ufos, black projects etc. I do not intend to summon anything but I would like to read about it. I don't particularly want to be abducted by aliens but I'm interested in the accounts of it happening.

And there are a few things I would like to understand about it all. For example, I don't know what these daemons are considered to be. Are they djinns or dead people? Could they be behind the ghost and ufo phenomena or are they something different entirely.

Just looking to educate myself, I don't need a moral lecture or warning.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
And there are a few things I would like to understand about it all. For example, I don't know what these daemons are considered to be. Are they djinns or dead people? Could they be behind the ghost and ufo phenomena or are they something different entirely.

Just looking to educate myself, I don't need a moral lecture or warning.

Ok from what i have read demons are associates or lesser beings connected to lucifer (or whatever you wish to call him). They are not necessarily bad, they can do good things but unlike angelic beings they will trick you if they feel like it. When practioners are summoning or using these beings they try to bind them from doing harm so as to use their powers.

The common end goal of many demonic rituals is to find buried treasure, become invisible, learn to fly etc.

For further reading check out

The lesser key of solomon

This is one of the most popular books on demonology.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There was a cartoon in Private Eye that sums the whole thing up: a black magic guy is standing in a ring looking embarrassed in front of the Devil who is carrying a small toll box and looking angry. Man to Devil: "I'm sorry, but I didn't know that there would be a call out charge"

Calling up spirits simply opens a portal through which all sorts of things can come. You cannot tell what the result will be. My experience with holding a seance twenty -seven years is typical of what can happen. I lived in a notoriously house with an "atmosphere". Other people could "feel something" but I could not. A group of us tried repeatedly one evening, but with no apparant success. Within a week, out of the blue, a technicality caused my student grant to collapse, another caused the UNiversity to suspend my studies, my bike was stolen, I came home and found that I was evicted out of the blue, I was attacked by yobs in the street and I slipped on the quayside in a freak incident and fell in the sea in the middle of the night as well as breaking my nose. Life was garbage for a long time after that. Would you like that? Furthermore, calling up demons is different from calling up the devil or spirits. Demons are simply worker creatures that are there to "do a job". If you call them up, they will arrive on scene to do their job. So one calls them up like a mafia hitman to take someone back to hell.

If you are stupid enough to do this, then it is a simple procedure with a demon. There is no "mumbo-jumbo" ceremony and anyone who tries to sell you a black magic book is just a rip-off clown who's made up something to get at your wallet.. It is done by a procedure as developed the Medieval Church. A piece of paper is simply issued, but for you, the problem is obtaining the correct words to do this. Finding out what to write if you are crass stupid enough to do this will be a toughie. To yank out demons is done by issuance of a piece of paper or notice to the target person with words on it that are an edited version of the command to eject the target back to Hell and/or said backwards. But to type this on line would be cause you, the recipient of the command to have you yanked from hell in itself.

The eviction command is written in Medieval Latin, ie the faulted Latin of the Medieval era which simply says along the lines of go (in plural "Abite a me" even though it is in singular) to the fires and then says that the devil and his angels and then says that he has prepared for you.

In the reverse of a sound legal notice, the piece of paper has to slipped onto the personage of the target person without them knowing. Once this is done, the piece of paper is "live" like ammunition. Whoever your target is has a fixed lifespan before the demons will attack your victim. I often suspect that the curse of the Ring in Tolkien's Lord Of The Rings was plaguiarised from this procedure as the piece of paper is said to do everything possible to become irretrievable and lost as the only way to stop the demons will then be the conscious removal of the piece of paper from the target's personage and his reissuance to a third party or its return to the issuer in likewise surrupticious manner...and no paper, no transfer. Likewise, if the original issuer is caught slipping the paper onto the target then the transfer is no good, just as the original issuance is void if the target catches the person slipping it onto his personage. But finding it after issuance, does not void the issue. If the original issuance is caught, the notice is void, but if the reissuance is caught then the notice is stilll live. Hence if you were working for Obama's tailors and you sewed the notice into the lining of his pants, then you can expect a grassy Knoll situation within a a couple of days, but is you come home to find the secret service have been round and entered your home and left it on your scarf with a message saying what the heck is this? Please call us at once, start writing your will, your unlikely to make it over the road without being rundown by a cattle truck.

Hence, if you actually go ahead and issue the "hit" on the person and don't notice him slipping the paper back into your own raincoat pocket, then you are f**ked.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by anarchist-rebel

Two signs lie on your road ahead: Treasure Ahoy! and Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here... but the only one you pay attention to is the reward!

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Please feel free to relate these sightings, i would be interested in reading about them.

Hehe, how about the thousands of people who have witnessed the demon Naitaka?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

Hehe, how about the thousands of people who have witnessed the demon Naitaka?

Err i haven't googled this but wasn't that a lake monster, a bit like the loch ness monster? As with everything else, people see what they want to see. One mans floating log is another mans giant sea creature

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Wave money around and they will come out of the woodwork.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Hey man...if you wanna dance around chanting, trying to attempt something that could possibly have extremely terrible consequences, go ahead. In fact, I condone it, life is about exploration, discovery and adventure...live life to the full I say...I highly doubt anything will come of your dabbling in the "dark arts" anyway...trust me, I've tried it...it's nothing spectacular...I've yet to find one "spell" or "ritual" that isn't complete BS...that includes the light, and dark occult...or maybe I'm just lacking the "gift"...who knows, but I think if you want any chance at manipulating reality in a way that would appear "magical"...you need to explore the power of the human mind...

P.S. - If you MUST satisfy your urge to explore these topics, I found this link with a quick Google search, it's an index of websites covering topics such as Demonology, Satanism, Necromancy, Voodoo, Witchery, Wicca, Vampyrism/Vampirism and so on...I'm out...

[edit on 8/3/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

I wasn't trying to lecture you, it was not directed at you in particular. I'm just curious why demons seem to have such an effect on people. No moralisations in that.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

I see. So all it takes is to stick a note on someone' s back, saying: " kick me."

I wonder what your source of information is?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
How to summon demons?

That's easy! Call your local politician and tell them you'd vote for them.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

"As for your friends performing the long version, do they have jobs!? I mean it takes an absolute age lol. "

Well these guys just signed on and took unemployemtn for the duration however the ritual does allow one to take some breaks.

Crowley said thathe did it but one of his close followers claimed he did not. I think he claimed he finishe dit off on china. Everything about old crow is dependent on who you speak to... So anyway if he had done it how come he didnt boast about it and write another book about it i ask.I seem to remember that his handyman at Boleskine house went mad and attempted suicide. Boleskin house is on the shores of lchness and many claim that

Contary to what the fundies think the Occult has a huge area and most of us have fairly narrow interests and outlooks. Which is the reason why I always try to advise these rash young men to find a lodge or group that is sane and not a cult. Of course we never get to see all who have crashed and burnt. Once you get past the sex and drugs and rock and roll hedonism/narcisism crwoley comes across as someone very seedy.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
in my opinion anyone who thinks they can "summon demons" are VERY delusional and probably wear thick glasses watch star wars every day and collect pokemon cards. i can just picture if this thread was a real place with people talking in the same physical location it would look like a dragon ball z convention some people crack me up so bad

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 3/8/2010 by murphyhurtme]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Sell your soul one will appear very quickly I assume but remember you are calling them and may not know the language to communicate with them for why would a creature that onced lived in flesh that has been currently bonded whithin the ABYSS for over say 100,000,000 years speak any of todays language. Be carefull and luck with what you seek.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknessFollows
reply to post by aristocrat2

I see. So all it takes is to stick a note on someone' s back, saying: " kick me."

I wonder what your source of information is?

Yes, with the correct wording in Latin. The older something is the more simple it is. My mother was a practicing witch, but I do not follow that, I remain determinedly Christian and proceed through life not using "luck" or "magic powers" and achieve through good works. For this reason, however, it is one reason why people are so wrong about 9/11. THe people who did it were not driven by money or power- they already have enough. 9/11 was an occult ceremony, a beacon of darkness to mark the way for an new century plus of evil and as a rallying point for their kind and all that is wicked.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You know, the 'devil' can be found everywhere if you want him to. I disagree with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join