How to summon demons?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well, ok...I don't exactly know how much of a help I'm going to be but if you would, take into consideration this:

1. You should really not be a novice at what you do before you do it. As Tayesin mentioned...It simply not a good idea. No further explanation is needed here.

2. A friend of mine dabbled quite intricately into summoning demons. Unfortunately, it most outstandingly drove him to insanity. He too was a beginner in his pursuits.

3. Two years ago, give or take a few months, I started just researching all the topics of demonology and pretty much every nook and cranny of the topic. This may not happen with everyone, in fact, I truly doubt it does...but I understood it as a sign. No more than a few weeks after my immersion into the research there were three deaths in my family. Pretty much a week apart, two uncles and an aunt of mine passed.
Now, as I said...I don't know if this happens regularly...but I did see it and took it as a "You're really not ready for the darkness that lies ahead on the path you've chosen" kind of message. Maybe it's just how I took it. Maybe it's just a mere coincidence. But if it's not either, it could happen to your family too.

BUT that's just my take on it, thus my two cents have been thrown to the ground at your feet. Take it or leave it, I'm just trying to help. Whatever you decide to do, good luck.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I am not going to respond to any more idiotic questions on this site because next week some other berk will raise their self-harming head, and the wek aftyer ad infinitum. But this is idiocy

"The next step is something called the "assumption of god-form," which is where you spiritually embody the god (or devil) you are seeking to invoke for your ritual."

Ask yourself simple questions? why summon a demon to external manifestation or "to glass" and invoke it to yourself? The best case scenario is absolutely nothing the worst case scenario is possession and adding to the spiritual funk that is around some places..

This is completely wrong information. This bit alone is guaranteed to mess up what appears to be a singulalry messed up person (You).

Of all of the Freakin places to seek information you have come here where the sane and the insane rub shoulders every day?

Join a proper functioning lodge and have face to face tuition in ritual and ceremonial magic.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Edit: Double Post.

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by anarchist-rebel

There is no proof that demons exist. Some friends i had years back were really into this rubbish, not dabblers. They took me along once to summon some great evil demon thing. They performed the ritual, it took hours and i just sat ouutside the circle, kind of fascinated and half laughing.

Anyway they still swear to this day that they summoned the demon, that it was in the clearing with us, that they saw it. I saw nothing though and it leads me to believe that you can convince yourself something is there if you really, really believe it. They still practice magick, but no longer summon demons, they are into the peaceful wiccan side of things.

I think it's just a form of self delusion, but that willling self delusion can be dangerous. So when i warn you against summoning demons i am not doing it because i believe demons exist, only because you may cause yourself psychological harm.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Anyway they still swear to this day that they summoned the demon, that it was in the clearing with us, that they saw it. I saw nothing though

I don't have the evidence needed to prove you're wrong, and even if I did obtain any bit of evidence...I still might not say you're wrong. All I'm saying is that you might not have been "Open" to such things as the sight of a demon. I just saw this reply and jumped to the quote...so I might have missed something and I apologize if that's the case. However, if you really haven't done a whole lot in the subject of demonology...you might just not be able to see them. I could be wrong though, this is just a bit of food for thought I guess.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Believe me, if you did it right, you would have noticed. And I think you are absolutely off your rocker to even try this.
Though the chance of actually inviting a demon is incredibly small, it might happen and cause a lot of stres fear and anxiety for you, since you seem to have no knowledge whatsoever of these things.
It's like a bunch of teenagers playing with a oujaboard.
Summoning Beelzebug is ludicrous. You might get something else on the hook though, that could give you the scare of your life. And tell me, do you have the skills to get rid of it again?
Than there is the psychological part of it, maybe the feeling of guilt for dabbling with something you shouldn't have, the sense of dread that you might have stirred something up and realize you shouldn't have.
Wether its demons, of spirits, or the ghost of your deceased cat; don't get into something you know not too much about.
And maybe the Joy of Satan doesn't give specific info on how to invite demons, to prevent people from doing stupid things. Have you thought about that?

My guess is you're not going to get any response and if you do, you wish you hadn't. DON'T do this. You asked for help, this is what you get from me.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by philosearcher
I don't have the evidence needed to prove you're wrong, and even if I did obtain any bit of evidence...I still might not say you're wrong. All I'm saying is that you might not have been "Open" to such things as the sight of a demon. I just saw this reply and jumped to the quote...so I might have missed something and I apologize if that's the case. However, if you really haven't done a whole lot in the subject of demonology...you might just not be able to see them. I could be wrong though, this is just a bit of food for thought I guess.

By this measure i could argue you have not done enough research into the subject of invisible teapotology and because you haven't you cannot see my invisible teapot

However self delusion is a well understood piece of psychology. People who really believe and want somethign to appear can make their minds see it.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I agree with you. However, there are sightings that have nothing to do with self delusion.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknessFollows
I agree with you. However, there are sightings that have nothing to do with self delusion.

Please feel free to relate these sightings, i would be interested in reading about them.

As for the OP's post and question, i was only warning him/her of the recognised dangers of doing what he/she proposed. Even if someone like myself does not believe in demons i do know there are very real psychological problems that can occur when doing stuff like this.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

That's one of the best posts I've ever read!I'm SO glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I saw that!(I'm an ex-WoW victim)

On the serious side,if you were the king of hell,would you turn up so that some geek can order you around?

Mind you,I would.I'd hand him his intestines in a bucket.

Hey,immature dude,why don't you try for Abaddon?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
First of all you are gonna want to level up. When you hit level 10 you are gonna go to a place called "The Slaughtered Lamb" in Stormwind or "The Cleft of Shadow" in Ogrimmar. Once there speak to a trainer and they will teach you the ways of summoning demons. Good Luck and remember to get some bigger bags as soul shards that are used in rituals do not stack and take up a good chunk of space.

Lol i missed this first time, epic post
I am glad i am free of warcraft, kicking that addiction was hard!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Does anyone have a link to good information about this topic? I am interested about it but the internet is full of god-awful sites that may not be entirely accurate.

I'd be quite interested to read accounts from people who claim to have had some success in summoning.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by anarchist-rebel
Why do I want to summon a demon? To know they exist and gain knowledge/wisdom.

There are far better ways of gaining knowledge/wisdom than summoning a demon.

Get shirty with me all you want but I give you fair warning - you are playing with things you dont understand and have no knowledge or experience with.

I cannot see this ending well for you.

If it's knowledge/wisdom you want - have you tried researching other people's experiences of summoning and what happened?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Very true. That is exactly what I meant when I mentioned the meddling with a Ouja board.
Even if nothingh happens -and most of the time nothing happens- the idea of playing with something 'dangerous' or ' forbidden' can have quite a psychological impact. Feelings of guilt, a lot of fear.
It's not wise to these things for entertainment. Try a game of risk then, or monopoly.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
When I was 13 or 14 years old a few friends of mine got out candles and a big mirror. One of my friends starting reading some sort of chant to bring in "dark forces" supposedly you could see them appear behind you in the mirror.. Anyway after about 45 minutes I felt very alone and unprotected in the world for that moment.. almost like my guradian angels weren't there right then.. Anyway nothing really happened, but when when I was being driven home with two other people in the car something kinda freaky did happen. We came up to a red light where a homeless guy was holding a sign for money.. Now it was probably 11pm at night which was unusual for people asking for money. Anyway we were all trying to ignore him, when he started to put his face in the windshield and started spewing insults at us. Of course this light was red forever it seemed.. as it finally turned green the homeless guy threw a 40oz bottle of beer right against the side back _ It smashed against the glass.. luckily not breaking the glass of the _. My friend punched it out of there but I remember thinking that was a warning almost to us for not screwing with the dark forces of the Universe. Regardless how they work.. or it could have been bad luck that some dumb drunk loser threw a bottle at his car.. who knows...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

why, of why, the interest in summoning demons? You know what really amazes me? How a lot of people are scared sh&*less when it comes to demons, but so many at the same time would love to see one, try to summon one, of whatever.
It's obvious that demons are very fascinating to a lot of us, but I bet we're of little interest to them. ANd yet some people flatter themselves by thinking they can summon a demon. When you really think about it, it is quite funny.

"You rang?"

9 out of 10 times absolutely nothing will happen when an unexperienced person tries to summon a demon. And the 10th time he'll hit the jackpot, and be sorry for a long time afterwards. Because you probably haven' t contacted a demon, but some nasty spirit. People who were total jerks when they died, are not necessairely pleasant in the afterlife. You may encounter one of them and they can be very hard to get rid of.
And an experienced person will be very careful in taking the right steps to work with demons.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by DarknessFollows]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthedoubter
reply to post by ventian

On the serious side,if you were the king of hell,would you turn up so that some geek can order you around?

my thoughts exactly.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There is no plausible reason for you to do that, for nobody. It's evil crap that belongs to crappy, dark, hidden places. I don't want to be mean, but summon some brain first, before you want to summon something like a demon, for what reason ? Spiritual extension lies in the love and light... so, go the other way !

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeGroomlake
There is no plausible reason for you to do that, for nobody. It's evil crap that belongs to crappy, dark, hidden places. I don't want to be mean, but summon some brain first, before you want to summon something like a demon, for what reason ? Spiritual extension lies in the love and light... so, go the other way !

You know i don't believe in demons or even an afterlife but people who believe they are summoning demons are not always bad. There is a very long ritual whereby you summon a demon in an attempt to bring it to the side of the light. I forget the rituals name, it's been a while since i raed up on withcraft and high magick.

EDIT

It is called the Abramelin Operation, from the book "The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage". A very old ritual, had to google that to remember it
It's purpose is to communicate with a guardian spirit or angel but others say it can be used to turn dark forces toward the light.

I say it's all rubbish of course

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
OOOOOHHHHHHHH DEMON....come out come out where ever you are.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join