It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Congress Trades as Ron Paul!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This confirms one of my worst "what if's". Palin confirm's the other.

Edit: Dont forget the betrayal by Beck!

Palin seemed so "populist" but quick changed into a govt. voicebox pretty quick.

The differnence between Paul and Palin?

Pallin is smokin hot!

[edit on 5/3/10 by felonius]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
if Ron Paul owned the congress I think he would have been able to pass at least one legislation in the last 10 years, not to mention 1207. You can't have it both ways, you can't say that Ron Paul is worthless because his legislation never passes, and at the same time claim that Ron Paul owns the congress. Sorry, not buying it.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Good catch. I really would hate to find out Paul was on the otherside of the chess board!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
reply to post by m khan

You're joking right? Yeah just let me call up Ron Paul, I have him on speed dial #7, give me 5 minutes it's 7:30am exactly I'm sure he's up having a coffee as we speak...

Seriously I understand what you're saying but we're not jumping to conclusions we're simply asking questions. If you'd have read through the whole thread you'd have noticed that.

Who is joking? Ron Paul is a person. He has the right to refute slander from you. Call him and ask him. Our Congressmen are always available. This is one of the points about journalism, they are supposed to call the person and confirm whatever information they have.ATS may not be strict journalism but has an impact on the web. Yes, he is probably not available in the middle of the night, but try office hours. And journalists are supposed to wait until daylight to contact a person. I mean it is really too bad that you are so impatient.
My first thought was that you were some Blackwater Xe type who was trying to undermine not just Ron Paul but everybody trying to wake this country up.

No, you're not jumping to conclusions. You are just spreading slander.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hi,
I browsed this thread a bit but didn't see this mentioned, so without further ado:

When they say [insert office #] Cannon BLDG, they're listing the office number of the congress person. Ron Paul doesn't own congress... thats his office listing in the OP.

Here's a link with the listings: legacy.library.ucsf.edu:8080...

The link also covers Senate and reps with offices in the Rayburn BLDG as well.

Thanks and enjoy.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by iamoverrated]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

I'm spreading slander, really? Quote me please on where I spread anything said in this thread. Because that would be amazing if you could find a post under my name saying anything at all from the OP.

I made 3 comments in my original post, and I never said any of them were the truth. I said it's possible, I said it's possible he may be switched to the other side later on, and I said maybe it's just all wrong. Slander? Where?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Pallin is smokin hot!

That is one difference, there are many many more. This is the equivalent of me saying the difference between you and I is, you're an idiot and I'm not. That is an extremely quick and superficial judgement without exploring anything of substance. Obviously, I don't know you and haven't taken any time to find out what you may or may not know, believe in, have said in the past, how educated you are, etc. I just made an extremely ridiculous statement that makes no sense, but I bet others out there will agree with it.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I wanted to say some nice things to the op,but I don't want to get kicked off of ATS

[edit on 5-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I had my suspicions about this guy. As beloved as he is, I always asked the question, "What if he has his own secret agenda going on that no one knows about?" Right now, he's just yet another congressman who says what the people want to hear. Then he might become president and become another letdown. Puppet Master? Can't rule that out.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Maybe you have just stumbled across the way they get bought off by The Big Oil and Banks to keep their agenda running smoothly. If all the names are listed then it could very well be a way to pay them off for what ever.

Just a thought.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Don't get too hysterical over this. First, D&B could say anything they want. That doesn't necessarily make it true. Second, who owns D&B? Anybody know? I wouldn't be surprised if it's owned by one of the major media companies and we all know how unbiased and full of journalistic integrity they are, right?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

This confirms one of my worst "what if's". Palin confirm's the other.

Edit: Dont forget the betrayal by Beck!

Palin seemed so "populist" but quick changed into a govt. voicebox pretty quick.

Pallin is smokin hot!

[edit on 5/3/10 by felonius]

So far all I think we have confirmed is…

1. Some people who belong to ATS think it’s about journalism (like any of us could lie more frequently, better, or be more incompetent than the mainstream media).
2. That Dunn & Bradstreet has a very questionable search engine.
3. That politicians incorporate as fictitious name entities.
4. That a lot of us have some real serious questions about the way corporations are structured now because of this and not just here on ATS but apparently cross the Internet.
5. That if you bring up a really controversial and highly speculative conspiracy theory on ATS it can travel from site to sit across the Internet within hours!
6. That the members of ATS who are here strictly for politics and are not conspiracy minded really are here just for politics and are not conspiracy minded.

Personally all I have confirmed so far is…

1. I had a really unpleasant dream last night about Ron Paul who was pretty gracious after being forced to move out of the Cannon Office Building where his long tenure in Congress had earned him the largest and best offices and was now working in an adjacent buildings communal lunch room out of a chest of drawers.
2. The Dunn & Bradstreet really does have a very questionable search engine and results display.
3. That regardless of just what that and these incorporated political entities mean that some other members do see the wisdom at more closely examining ALL politicians and considering possible down sides before voting someone for high office.

The basic assertion of the Original Post is absolutely true. Ron Paul does trade as the U.S. Congress, everything else was posed as highly speculative questions and not facts to prompt other people to investigate this matter so we could figure out what this means.

This morning because a fellow member has been closely following how this has spread across the Internet people all over the country and world are asking a lot of thoughtful questions not about Ron Paul but the host of things within government, local, state and federal that are operating as corporations.

This all came to light (Ron Paul and Barrack Obama) in another thread regarding how we are all potentially incorporated by the government as fictitious name entities so that the United States Congress can regulate us not through the Constitution but the much broader sweeping powers that the Congress was granted in the Constitution to regulate interstate commerce.

There is a lot of very over whelming evidence to support that kind of intrusive and intense corporate culture in America and while much of this may be in fact largely misunderstood or elements of it anyway, is it in fact a good thing for the vast majority of Americans to not know or understand just how things become incorporated, are incorporated, do business as corporations in what many would argue is a corporate culture run amuck that is destroying the traditional ways of American life and the economy by creating an uneven playing feel that entrepreneurial spirited and hard working spirited normal average citizens can’t possibly compete with and against.

So to that end this issue is causing a lot more questions to be asked than there are ready answers for that go to and speak to a lot deeper issues than just that aspect of it that led to the OP.

Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

Maybe it’s time for more Americans to ask those kind of tough probing questions to underlying realities and seldom discussed things that most of us have little knowledge regarding as opposed to just rooting for one side of the aisle and their political champions or the other hoping that they will safeguard our best interests and protect us from our own ignorance’s…

Which to date clearly none of them have…

As far as smoking hot, that’s probably not the best criteria to choose a leader from?

There is something to be said for substance over style!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Flip side. What if its a set up job to discredit RP in front of all his supporters. Dummy corporations are created all the time with very realistic 'connected' sounding names. US House od Representatives Corporation is a paper fiction just by being a corporation. I can create a similarly named corporation all official sounding etc etc today.

Just a thought. On the other hand, He is still alive with his blatant opposition to the establishment. What gives? Its like he's untouchable for some mysterious reason. How come no one has used the heart attack gun on him and make him quietly disappear? ( No joke, I read about such a weapon some time ago )

Uncertainty, illusion, disillusions, obfuscation, distrust, The political/commercial manipulations in this country are epic. Seems as epic as Emporer Palpatine.

PG

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzaguy

Well that does not explain why half of England is discussing this issue this morning as to why their MP's and school houses and police stations and other municiple services are all incorporated.

So what we are seeing that is causing a lot of people questions is why everything from the nation they live in, to the school their child goes to learn in, to the fire house they call when their cat gets stuck in the tree are fictitional name entities and corporations.

So no it's not a planted company to discredt Ron Paul but rather a much larger system of everything and almost everyone functioning as a corporation that people, well many people, are suddenly becoming aware of because of Dunn & Bradstreet and it's propensity to pull up Ron Paul's name when doing a basic search for the U.S. Congress's Credit Rating!

I posted what I feel are some valid questions about Ron Paul, personally I have always liked the man, and they are in fact questions and not accusations and we are all in trouble as we move closer and closer in some people's mind's and word's of a "No questions allowed matrix".

We see increasingly our government, and our media and others flat out saying people who question any fundamental aspect of government and the system and what it does are potential domestic terrorists.

In other words they are trying to teach people not to question and a lot of people are in fact falling for it and becoming very irate when people do ask questions.

Worse still is many of them do feel and genuinely fear it is a security issue to them, that people who ask questions, deep questions, probing questions and people who are critically minded represent a danger!

That of course is the exact opposite of what America is about and the truth is if Ron Paul is HALF the American and Patriot he claims to be, he more than most of us would appreciate that these questions are being asked, not just about him, but politicians and systems around the world by people around the world, that find this thought provoking and are asking questions.

He is after all like many of us here on ATS looking to wake people up to a starker, wider, deeper reality that faces us that we aren't doing a very good job at facing back.

A lot of people will see this just as a left/right issue, a political personality issue and put no more thought into it than that.

It looks like a lot of people though have picked up on what it really is, a matrix issue, the legalities and formalities that bind us all into an increasingly dysfunctional system, and it is such issues and discussions which is politics truely should be about.

People asking tough questions, and politicians helping to provide good answers, who aren't just marketing an image.

I think Ron Paul asks some tough questions, and gives some good answers but many of us do feel he is only taking it up to a certain point and not as far as some of us would go and that he is doing that for political reasons too!

After all he is a politician as we all are in our own ways!

Thanks for posting

[edit on 5/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ron Paul has done more toward forwarding the cause of freedom and the constitution than anyone in the past 30 years, if not even longer.

He is not a wolf in sheep's clothing. A wolf in sheep's clothing is someone who says things to appear to be "on your side", but then in the process guides people in other directions. Glenn Beck is someone who is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

He talks of things on a level of understanding that goes beyond anything a wolf in sheep's clothing will do. The amount of people he has woke up is unmeasurable.

And the thing that set him apart from any number of people who will say such things(like the GOP) is that he has a voting record of 30 years to back it up.

You should never just up and trust anyone blindly, but I'm not sure what more Ron Paul could do really.

Anyway, pretty disappointed in this thread and the amount of assumptions that were made based only on a search of some site and a very loose connection.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Nicely put. And I'm thinking that without full knowledge of Corporate law, I for one don't know that I could answer any of those questions. I know enough be dangerous, likely to myself more than anything. Unless we are all prepared to understand these laws and the ways they are manipulated to serve the users of them, it will always be a question unanswered satisfactorily.

PG

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Anyway, pretty disappointed in this thread and the amount of assumptions that were made based only on a search of some site and a very loose connection.

I think anyone who reads the Original Post Objectively is that it states a clear fact regarding a Dunn & Bradstreet Credit Listing.

Then goes on to ask some highly speculative questions all based on is it possible, and then invites everyone to give an opinion.

Which I truly appreciate you taking the time to do so, since that is why speculative questions were asked to elicit an opinion.

I think that people who read the entire thread objectively, which tragically not everyone has the time or inclination to read entire threads on ATS before posting will see two things.

One a number of objective posters willing to look for some answers on their own and ask their own good questions in response to help better understand what is still to many a confusing underlying issue, that being the use of corporate fictions in all institutions even public ones.

The other is people who are much more concerned simply about personality character to the point that they really not only do not want to hear highly speculative questions but would rather dismiss them out of hand to focus simply on personality character.

Some practically look at such questions as a form of sacrilege while others can’t even seem to discern that highly speculative questions might lead others to make highly speculative assumptions but the questions themselves are not assumptive but rather questions.

I think one of the things that is causing people so much angst especially those who are more concerned about personality character and the left/right political divide is their own inability to understand what really constitutes a question and that the question is not necessarily designed to provoke an assumptive reaction though many people who are not good at recognizing questions for what they are and their intent do tend to be assumptive.

If you want to upgrade the quality of your life you must first upgrade the quality of your questions.

What I tried to do was ask some high quality questions to encourage people to come up with some high quality answers.

As I mentioned before we are increasingly living in an environment where the government, medias and many citizens are showing an increasing intolerance for questions, for high quality questions to the point of truly wanting to criminalize the practice.

So if the truth is, and the truth is you must first learn to upgrade the quality of your questions if you want to upgrade the quality of your life, how would that be possible in an environment, in a system and in a world where questions are criminalized based on quick assumptions regarding their intent and purpose and the potential dangers they might pose to entrenched status quos that are self defeating to enjoying a quality of life.

Most people are in fact poor communicators; they ask poor questions and will accept poor answers in return.

Communicating consists of talking, writing, asking, listening, and reading, so one might ask who is being assumptive the person who doesn’t take the time and focus to identify the questions and then listen and read to ALL of what is being said, or the person who poses some high quality questions looking for high quality answers?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have been researching this stuff for sum time now. I would suggest you view a seminar by a brit named John Harris. This topic is very complicated and not for the faint of heart.

A few points

1. Courts are nothing more than banks
2. Your birth certificate is a bond created at birth and is pooled and traded.
3. You are not your name(legal fiction) you are a soul inhabiting a body. You have a name. Big difference.
4. There are maxims of law(truth) and statutes of law (lies)
5. Appeals courts and Federal courts are the only courts that recognize the private side of law.
6. All is a Contract (EVERYTHING!)
7. No one makes you do anything! Your ignorance of the above mentioned is the trap. Understand contract and you win the battle.
8. Legalize is the laguege used in law. If you do not have a legal dictionary at hand you can not interperate the laws/lies.
9. To understand means to stand under. Give your power to another. Judge"Do you understand the charges?" answer yes and you grant him jurisdiction over you. You asked to be ruled over(CONTRACT)=Jurisdiction.
YOU ENTERED A CONTRACT ON HIS/HER TERMS!

Note: It takes a very good understanding to exercise your rights in court. I would not suggest blind faith in what someone tells you on this topic.

My view is everything is heading in the right direction. The fact this topic is even being discussed after being hidden for so long shows me that the world is waking up. I believe the white hats are hard at work bringing down the imposters. For those of you that expect the world to expose the truth out right, it will never happen. If the good people trying to take these people out were to come out and expose the truth of this grand deception. The people would hang every person in government including the good guys. This is playing out before our eyes most just can't see it. All is good!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

No, you didn't ask a question, you didn't throw out an idea. You pushed it out there as if it was true and meaningful, and then waited for it to be proven wrong/rejected.

As if in some bizzaro world Ron Paul owned the congress.

Examples:

Yet this evidence suggests Ron Paul may in fact be a Puppet Master who controls the opposition against the corporate establishment by being the one who speaks out against the most often.

Actually that evidence wouldn't suggest that at all. In the search to begin with, it merely says "Traded AS". Not owned by, not controlled by, not puppet master of.

The evidence would merely suggest that Ron Paul was involved with congress. And being as he is a congressman, then it's not a surprise. If it had been "Saddam Hussein" or "Soviet Union", then questions would arise for obvious reasons.

It is assumptions, not evidence that lead to the paragraph I quoted.

Passionately attacking such things as the Federal Reserve, Big Government, the Foreign Wars, and our carte blanche support of Israel, and many other popular issues what if in fact he is speaking deliberately to them only up to a controlled point.

Again, no evidence at all presented would suggest such a thing. In fact, this is just a general FEAR people who are weary of government would have themselves naturally. As such, this is merely an attempt at playing on the FEARS of the people.

Up to what controlled point? And what of the original "evidence" even suggests the above? Nothing. In fact, the man himself can be quoted in numerous occasions as saying - "it's not about me(Ron Paul), it's about the ideas" and things of that nature.

So basically, the post was nothing more than a search engine returning Ron Paul's name in relation to congress, and from that point you applied assumptions to it in order to direct the actual topic towards Ron Paul being a fake or whatever.

It's fine to ask such questions about Ron Paul, I think we should all do such. It is about the ideas and the constitution, not a person. I don't support "Ron Paul" the person, I support the things he speaks and votes for. He gets it. If he changes those things or whatever, I'd drop support for him in a minute.

If you want to see what "controlled opposition" really looks like, then look at the GOP, and people like Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity. Look at what the GOP has done to the "tea party" stuff. THAT is controlled opposition. That is the entire purpose of the 2 party system to begin with.

You even went so far as to call it a possible "smoking gun". When obviously you didn't even know what the search results meant to begin with.

Sorry, but it's completely disappointing.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I am not saying that it is impossible for him to be doing this, but it should also be noted that Ron Paul is on the Joint Economic Committee, and the Committee on Financial Services, so if there had to be one name used to trade it would nake sense that it would be his.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join