It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Congress Trades as Ron Paul!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

We have uncovered through the same source that at least Pelosi and a few other notable reps are being traded.

Why Dunn and Bradstreets search engine seems to default to the Paul listing is still a questionable matter.

As is why these entities are trading as names when they could just as easily trade as a Congressional District.

Each Congressional District is assigned a number so for instance instead of the U.S. House of Representatives trading as Nancy Pelosi, it could just as easily be U.S. House of Representative trading as California Congressional District 02.

Many people around the world are discovering similiar things about their politicians and government institutions when they do a search which is leading some people to ask why all the corporations?

I am not finding any real evidence this is just about Ron Paul other than the way the Dunn and Bradstreet Search Engine on their site seems to favor him.

People are though finding out a whole lot that is causing them to ask some thought provoking questions.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

This does seem to tie-in with the 'Commercial Contract / Birth Certificate' information, and your mentioning this;

So what we are seeing that is causing a lot of people questions is why everything from the nation they live in, to the school their child goes to learn in, to the fire house they call when their cat gets stuck in the tree are fictitional name entities and corporations.

, reminds me of what Walter Burien has been saying for years about the "two sets of books"/CAFR's - Roughly, that all these fictional corporate entities do exist, and they all have large investment portfolio's (seeded with taxpayer monies) held outside the Official Budgets.
cafr1.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps, as suggested, by virtue of our registration at birth, creating our fictional legal entity; "Person", we all have legally attached to us, an -"also traded as _____"- financial instrument, titled with our given names, but in all-capitalized form, only ours are not listed on D&B.

Some great points and worthy of a great big star, while some people are more concerned about Paul's charachter good and bad since he is being highlighted as an example in this thread, a lot of people are really starting to connect with this larger issue.

Many of us have been posting about these things on ATS for a good while, and a lot of us have a lot of knowledge about the hidden system of securities and contract law, statutes and codes, but a lot of people who have largely ignored those threads and issues find this a real eye opener.

Seeing it being applied to elected officials and their offices as undeniable corporate entities credit rated for trading is causing some people to really reconsider some of the things some of us on ATS have been talking about for a long time.

Sad that some people only see this as a left/right political divide and personality issue, but great that so many people are opening their eyes on this.

This thread actually touched off a Intenet firestorm that has gone half way around the world with other people in other countries asking these same questions about why their politicians and institutions are incorporated and traded also.

Everyone from the Daily Paul to David Icke is talking about this today and people are even writing their MP's and Rep's letters demanding to know why they are incorporated entities!

If Ron Paul is the basically honest guy most of us think he is, he might in fact be quite pleased with people looking at and responding to these underlying issues.

Thanks for posting.

[edit on 5/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

What we have to understand here is, DID Ron Paul actually have a hand in this. If TPTB off him then they lose the trade name. SO, with that said, he is worth more to TPTB alive than dead. So they let him say this or that to appease the people. You also can not have a conflict or control without 2 sides. So he stirs us up and the "corporate/government" responds.

There are many scenerios and to speculate is very dangerous!!!

Let's not jump to conclusions here, let's dig deeper and see what we find. Ron is a good guy and he is approachable, let's go straight to him and ask!!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

If Ron Paul is the basically honest guy most of us think he is, he might in fact be quite pleased with people looking at and responding to these underlying issues.

Agreed.

Imo, if this all panned-out, Ron Paul is likely in the same boat as the rest of us. Though maybe with the distinction of having more legal (commercial) titles attached to him: HOUSE REPRESENTATIVE RON PAUL; CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL; REPRESENTATIVE FROM THE STATE OF TEXAS RON PAUL; RON PAUL, etc...

I just don't think he would control those fictional corporate entities any more than we control ours.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
First off: Star and Flag for the OP

As for the question of what the observed data mean allow me to speculate from the perspective of a career in database design and implementation.

A previous poster pointed out that D & B is in the business of selling credit reports. Thus his suggestion that the search results were the result of a placeholder record is almost a certainty.

As for the association of a particular persons' name with, for example, "Congress of the United States" I would lean toward the belief that it is the use of the term "also traded as" that is causing the concern.

On a basic level, we know that Dun and Bradstreet functions as a credit rating and reporting entity for the business community. As such it collects volumnous data on all sorts of business activity in the country or possibly the world. Within this context, in my opinion, it might be more reasonable to replace "also traded as" with "also has had some business association with" or some such clearer text.

The internal association of the primary search term (United States Congress) with the results (RON PAUL) could mean almost anything. I would suspect that it has something to do with routine business activities conducted persuant to his committee memberships.

But one never knows......

Thanks for the thought provoking thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I evidently have both your attention and disaproval nonetheless!

Why put off to tomorrow what we obviously can do today!

If you read the orignal post you would understand it was a series of questions put to everyone asking everyone for a response.

You are the one who said the evidence suggests these things. Forming things into a question does not make something any less of an accusation. Once again, these types of tactics are common in politics and have been used for decades.

Now so far all I am getting from your response is...

A. You don't like how the Orignal Post was written (subjective opinion)
B. You feel there is no meritt to the Original Post (subjective partially substantiated opinion)

What? It's not subjective and it's not "partially" substantiated. The "evidence" and your questions/suggestions are in no way linked at all. That is not opinion. Those things in no way suggest that Ron Paul is a puppet master, or that he owns congress or whatever. AT ALL. The leap you made from 1 to the other is that which has no merit, and that is not an opinion - that is common sense.

The entire sequence of questions which follows have nothing to do with the evidence. It is not the questions themselves that I have a problem with, it's the linking of the the search results as "evidence that suggests" those things are true. In doing so, you are treating all of it as FACT, when you have yet to even determine what the results even mean.

Ask away if Ron Paul is those things - don't have a problem with that and I think I've made that pretty clear.

C. That you have failed to appreciate the larger underlying broader questions involved regarding the issue that go beyond Ron Paul (my subjective interpretation)

If you were simply bring up the questions themselves, then fine.

Yet, if the above "evidence" is what made you ask such questions, or that is what you think gives such questions "merit", then I just plain and simple feel sorry for you.

The thread was not really about those questions, those threads have been done here before.

D. That you are expecting some form of validation from me in regards to to A.B. and C.

First of all, get over yourself. My interests are no more involved than "denying ignorance". And that is why I pointed out the logically fallacy of your thread and the connections made, while having to deal with you belittling and insulting me in response.

All of which I am happy to acknowledge though it does not...

A. Change the fact that the Original Post is structured the way it is and is a question.

A question is generally based on something and thus has a reason for being there. Before the question should be answered, it should first be looked upon if the base of the question is with merit. Before we can debate what color the flying spaghetti monster is, we first need to establish the fly spaghetti monster exists. By asking the question about the color, you are in effect assuming it does actually exist.

By giving "evidence", and then putting questions behind it, it is in effect assuming that the "evidence" is in itself correct, and that is pointing to the questions. And that is where the problem arises.

B. That it was a broad invitation to others to render opinions and any conclusive facts or knowledge they might have on the issue.

But apparently only in the format which assumes the "evidence" and such is valid.

C. Many other people besides you are taking different positions, have different perspectives, different concerns, and different opinions.

Amazing, alert the press.

I am not sure where you are confused about any of the above, and since you by your own admission don't feel this is the Thread or Time to address such things, you might want to ask yourself some questions as to what your expectations really are!

Thanks for posting.

I expect conversation and debate which is based on logical arguments and things with merit, rather than assumptions and false pretenses. I further expect that when such fallacies are pointed out, that they are acknowledged and corrected in order to advance into conversation that is of merit and value.

Yes, I am often disappointed.

The questions in this thread should have been directed towards what the search result actually meant, nothing more. If you were then able to establish and prove that Ron Paul owns the congress - suddenly the rest of the questions are with merit and value. But until that point, they aren't.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
An AMAZINGLY PHONOMINAL man by the name of John Harris helps to explain this concept in the following video:

www.tpuc.org...

His explaination is that these individuals are traded under these corporations to grant themselves certain diplomatic immunities and priviledges internationally.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder

Agreed.

Imo, if this all panned-out, Ron Paul is likely in the same boat as the rest of us. Though maybe with the distinction of having more legal (commercial) titles attached to him: HOUSE REPRESENTATIVE RON PAUL; CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL; REPRESENTATIVE FROM THE STATE OF TEXAS RON PAUL; RON PAUL, etc...

I just don't think he would control those fictional corporate entities any more than we control ours.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by FewWorldOrder]

I fully agree that Ron Paul is in the same boat as the rest of us. We are all a securitized commodity as individual humans but also fictional business entities and a straw man that are rated for credit worthiness. We all are serialized through Birth Certificates and Social Security Cards on file with the Department of Commerce and as such can be regulated and governed not by the simple constitutional principles the founders intended but as part of commerce and the much broader almost unlimited powers Congress does have through the Constitution to regulate interstate Commerce.

We have all been duped into this system through non-disclosure Ron Paul included.

In truth in many ways this thread highlights two important things Skeptic Overlord was trying to speak to through his most recent thread We ATS Members must focus on politics.

We as citizens, affected citizens’ ought to start actually focusing on the underlying issues ourselves as to what ails the nation and stop letting politicians and the media control the focus and the debate from a left/right divide and conquer political personality driven way.

Rather than make this a left/right personality issue or a referendum on Ron Paul what we are in fact discovering is Ron Paul is in the same boat as the rest of us that involves an imperfect system, a corporate citizen, where we all and everything and everybody is corporatized, serialized, leveraged and secured for the benefit of a freedom robbing system of contracts that are presented to us all using non-disclosure that binds us contractually to a highly regulated system of commerce and control that we have all for the most part including Ron Paul been bound into.

This isn’t a Republican issue, and it’s not a Democratic issue, or just about Ron Paul as I and many other Posters have pointed out, but rather a system of leverage and control most of us are in fact being leveraged and controlled and compromised by but few of us know anything about.

That is a very real political issue, a very real political issue not being discussed because it’s all part of a larger issue regarding the impact that corporate decisions and policies have through their monopolies, and leverage over us all because they do control so much of the economy and have their decisions and practices then have such a huge impact on all of us.

Getting to the bottom of the corporate culture’s power and control, the systems they create and how they affect us all is a huge part of the equation that people aren’t discussing.

I personally think its great that a large number of posters responding to the thread can speak to the underlying issue and want to and to not make it about just Ron Paul or the left/right entrenched positions but to discuss those underlying issues that we then hope people like Ron Paul will address through the political process.

A political process we by and large no longer control because the politicians and the media decide what is going to be addressed and not the people themselves who often need to have very different things addressed as a means to identifying problems and the real opportunity for solutions to them.

Politics really is about finding a common ground and consensus on the issues and far too often we have been basically sucked into a system where its about trying to maintain dominance of one side over the other and one personality over the other, and we discuss that instead of these very important issues that they aren’t discussing but really ought to.

Which leads me to a second and important thing Skeptic Overlord mentioned that is a compelling reason for critically minded ATS Posters to delve into core political issues and not the left/right divide personality issues and that is ATS really is a platform where ideas can be broadcast far and wide.

This thread in large part because it involved a big political name and a matter of controversy on a topic and issue a lot of people don’t discuss and know little about was almost instantly noticed by other Internet Site owners and posters who come to ATS looking for content and substance and information to post on their own sites posting it on their own.

The underlying issue about corporatism was in fact seized upon even in other countries where Ron Paul is not an official but the same corporatization factors are in evidence and present.

It’s got a lot of people talking about a larger subject that you and I share a passion for that is very politically relevant and that is what politics really ought to be about, not the personalities not the parties and the divides but the underlying issues.

Some people actually view this as a form of character assassination or a hatchet job on Ron Paul without pondering to think that because this is a real underlying issue wouldn’t it be great if the politicians who we have empowered to protect us and serve us who are in the same boat with us then end up as a result address issues like this even though it never was on their agenda to do so?

That in many ways is what I believe Skeptic Overlord was trying to explain to us members, to stop trying to win or not loose a stalemated left/right perennial debate, but to change the very scope of the debate by changing the course of the debate by introducing to the world through ATS real problems and concerns we need all of our political leadership to address.

A lot of people have kind of got that and responded accordingly in that way on this thread, digging down a level, and then another and exposing some things that really need addressed.

I don’t know how the staff feels about that here on ATS but personally I think it’s a great thing, when people start thinking, start investigating, start wanting answers and create the kind of controversy in the process where it does then prompt the very politicians wanting to ignore these things to stop ignoring these things because they are in the same boat.

I love Ron Paul and I do believe he is trying to do his best as a decent human being and an American to change the system peacefully from within but the truth is he is part of the system, and trades and takes part in the system a dysfunctional system that really does need addressed and changed in my humble opinion and many others.

There is a good object lesson here, and an important issue, do we have it all nailed down yet? No, but that’s no reason not to, do we understand to what extent it might be affecting us all adversely? No, but that’s no reason to not try to figure it out. Everyone looking at it, everyone discussing at it, as an issue, and not a party, and not a personality is what politics really needs to be about and should be about.

If people don’t have the patience for that kind of process, that kind of questioning, that kind of investigation and what it unearths then ultimately the corporate dictatorships are going to become increasingly authoritarian and we are going to be so disenfranchised from the process we will no longer to question, or investigate or debate, just obey.

You know a lot about the hidden system of laws, contracts, and corporate governance and how it limits our choices because it controls our choices and in that process defeats what democracy is about, and those of us who do know about these things and more than others do, really should speak to them as often as we can and as publicly as we can to help change the scope and the course of the political debate, to put it back on the real issues, the real issues that affect us all, instead of letting the politicians decide and the media decide what the issues are, instead of slapping band aides on gaping wounds and to start honestly looking at and talking about the real core disease and looking for a real cure.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Perhaps this has already been mentioned before. If it has so be it, apologies. While I feel like I'm relatively behind in much of the information, it occured to me that these people being incorporated and traded was similar to some sports figures ( Michael Jordan for one ) getting their names incorporated and traded. Is this not a similar thing, or does the whole relationship of their name and their institution throw that out as a possibility?

PG

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Earth to Badmedia, Earth to Badmedia, come in Badmedia.

Once again the Original Post is the Original Post. It asks questions, probing questions, rhetorical questions, supositional questions, assumptive questions, broad questions and invites.

I got five posts ago you don't like the way it was written.

Now if you have a time machine, and can shape shift, and can mind read and obtain my ATS sign on code and repost the thread, while at the same time creating some diversion for me that would then once traveled back in time would cause me to do something else than post it, well thats about the only thing that would remedy your concerns.

Concerns I really don't share, and a lot of other people don't either.

I don't really need a Nanny, or a teacher, and while I have considered everything you have had to share, it simply isn't productive.

The thread from the OP onward asks and deals with a lot of thought provoking questions, and invites people to question THE ISSUES.

While you are stuck on symantics some of us actually want to discuss the issues.

Do you have anything regarding the issues you want to discuss, or do you just want to cause an issue?

Ron Paul could very well be a Puppet Master by the way, so could you, so could I.

Ron Paul is a very powerful man in politics. Ron Paul is part of a system that many of us do have issues with and would like to change.

EVERYONE involved with this system as far as I am concerned is suspect.

Many of us in fact agree with a lot of Ron Paul's points, platforms, agendas and passions, who doesn't agree with them very often or very effectively or to great effect is the U.S. Congress that he happens to be a member of.

A system that many of us feel is broken, so yes, since he makes a lot of common sense based statements and proposes a lot of common sense solutions and they aren't widely accepted or appreciated by his coleagues we can safely theororize that the system is corrupt and broken as its hard to believe so many people have been elected to office devoid of common sense, and common sense solutions.

Now is he just a frustrated lone voice of reason crying in a wilderness ful of lunatics, criminals, and con artists, or is his routine part of the con?

I honestly don't know, I like what I hear from him, but I don't like what I hear overall from the system and institution he is a part of.

Perhaps the only thing he is guilty of is not being persuasive enough with his coleagues and peers.

Perhaps a whole lot more, but one thing is for sure, the only thing I put forth as fact, is in fact a fact, and that RON PAUL can trade as the U.S. House Of Representatives and the U.S. Congress.

Critics are great, skeptics are welcome, broken records...

Well, hopefully you get the point.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
An AMAZINGLY PHONOMINAL man by the name of John Harris helps to explain this concept in the following video:

www.tpuc.org...

His explaination is that these individuals are traded under these corporations to grant themselves certain diplomatic immunities and priviledges internationally.

Wow now that's a piece of the puzzle I wasn't aware of, great addition to the thread my friend.

Thanks for addressing the real underlying issue to with some added insight.

Much appreciated! Big star!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I hope this doesn't imply that Ron Paul is a co-conspirator, because that has scary tones to it. Though thinking on terms of the cold, calculating puppet masters that are imagined by conspiracy theorists, Ron Paul would have a pivotal role as a "steam valve" so to say, for the small minority of Americans that do care about internal politics and freedoms enough to protest or revolt, just long enough for the last inner workings of the ticking time bomb they have ready for the American public to click into place.

Hopefully just the creation of an over-active imagination. But following the money is always the best way to unravel the proverbial thread.

Another part of me feels that while it's as likely that there is a sinister plot to depopulate the world, there may as well be a less threatening plot to subliminally enlighten mankind at an accelerating rate in order to ready us for the next leap in evolution.

Both of these are equally in the extremes of cynicism and idealism, and the truth is probably somewhat a blend of the two.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by vardlokkur]

[edit on 5-3-2010 by vardlokkur]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Ron Paul an affable and much beloved country doctor from rural Texas known for his pragmatism and plainspoken ways who has been serving in Congress since the 1970’s appears to actually be the President of the Corporate Congress based on this startling evidence.

Nothing more to say about it. See ya.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

I could buy that one. I wonder if the Supreme Court ruling, giving Corporations unlimited campaign contributions, could have anything to do with this? I know it sounds funny but that is the thread I thought of when reading through this one.

I just now realized that Corporations afford the people who are affiliated with them a whole new way to make and keep money. Could this be a fanciful way to legally protect certain aspects of the political institutions and there members from having to report funds or even acknowledge them? This is an awesome find!

As some could probably tell, I do not know a thing I am talking about in the way of the legal protections that corporations afford their affiliates. I really do not. Proto, I think you mentioned being tax law savvy in one of your posts. Do you see any merit in what I am thinking?

[edit on 5-3-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I don't know. I do know government worked a lot better before it became incoporated. Before PEOPLE became incorporated.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Ron Paul an affable and much beloved country doctor from rural Texas known for his pragmatism and plainspoken ways who has been serving in Congress since the 1970’s appears to actually be the President of the Corporate Congress based on this startling evidence.

Nothing more to say about it. See ya.

Appears is of course a suppositional statement signifying the presence of an ILLUSION.

That appearance being based on something in Evidence...meaning the Dunn & Bradstreet Report, which I then INVITE people to investigate and share their thoughts and findings on.

MAYBE if you TRIED reading the ENTIRE Original Post OBJECTIVELY instead of disecting it to try to isolate OUT OF CONTEXT ELEMENTS in an attempt to PROVE something that when you read the ENTIRE POST along with ALL MY OTHERS is simply not provable.

Everything has been posed as questions, even though you seem to really struggle with how questions are worded does not make them statements.

APPEARS is the prequalifier, and in reality all you are doing is cherry picking out of context portions to TROLL for a REACTION.

Which is EXACTLY what ATS IS TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM.

This thread is posted in GENERAL CONSPIRACIES as a series of qualified questions.

It is not in Political Madness, it is not in Above Politics it is in GENERAL CONSPIRACIES that asks other conspiracy minded members of ATS to help determine WHAT IF ANY CONSPIRACY IS PRESENT.

Now once again why is it YOU don't want to ACCEPT THAT.

What is your AGENDA that causes you to NOT WANT people to DISCUSS CONSPIRACIES on a CONSPIRACY RELATED web site?

Why is it you REFUSE to ACCEPT that is what is being done?

What is it you hope to accomplish?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Many people around the world are discovering similiar things about their politicians and government institutions when they do a search which is leading some people to ask why all the corporations?

Christ ! There's a similar thing going on in the UK now I've seen this thing about RP it creeps the hell out of me.

Check out this video at 3.07 minutes John Harris is describing almost exactly the same thing with UK government. I didn't at first know what to make of this guy and wondered if he was just a nut job.

Now I'm having second thoughts , what the hell it his this all about ? The similarities between the US and UK are too blatant for me to dismiss.

What other countries got this sort of thing ?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I concur with the op. While it may not be indicitive of a human owning the incorporated Congress. It does bring to light very valid points otherwise overlooked.

For instance.

Why is it traded as so and so?
Why are these people incorporating to hold office?

Things not initially mentioned in the constitution or practices during the forming of this nation. Yet now they exist as if they were always there.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by mryanbrown

I could buy that one. I wonder if the Supreme Court ruling, giving Corporations unlimited campaign contributions, could have anything to do with this? I know it sounds funny but that is the thread I thought of when reading through this one.

I just now realized that Corporations afford the people who are affiliated with them a whole new way to make and keep money. Could this be a fanciful way to legally protect certain aspects of the political institutions and there members from having to report funds or even acknowledge them? This is an awesome find!

As some could probably tell, I do not know a thing I am talking about in the way of the legal protections that corporations afford their affiliates. I really do not. Proto, I think you mentioned being tax law savvy in one of your posts. Do you see any merit in what I am thinking?

"Corporation. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

Not to turn the topic towards religion, but whenever I hear talk about "soul-less beings" or whatever, I don't think about zombies, I think about corporations.

They are given all the rights of an individual(with a soul), yet they have no soul of their own.

I don't really have anything against corporations or the general idea of them. But corporations shouldn't have the same rights as individuals, and they are actually the ones who are supposed to pay the majority of taxes and so forth(because they are soul-less beings, not citizens).

But that is what happens when politicians work for the corporations rather than the people.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

It has crossed my mind on several occassions that this could be true, that Ron Paul is being portrayed as an ardent patriot, and a fighter for the people when he could be nothing more than a front for TPTB if they lose control.

I have been an ardent follower, and advocate of Dr. Ron Paul's statements, but there has always been this doubt on my mind as to wether he truly is an advocate of what he preaches, or wether he is being set up as a "future savior" to the U.S, and world problems.

There is also the possibility that this is a set up to discredit him.

However, if sometime in the future you see TPTB puting Dr. Ron Paul as the answer to our problems, and TPTB are behind him being in charge, to me that would be the clear sign that he is part of TPTB.

Even if the claims made in the OP have only been taken out of context, and there is nothing behind the statements made in the OP, I stand by my post above.

[edited to add comments and to clarify my statements]

[edit on 5-3-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join