It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Congress Trades as Ron Paul!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The U.S. Congress Trades as Ron Paul!

According to Dunn and Bradstreet the corporate entity known as the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES and the CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES is also traded as RON PAUL!

CROMWELL APARTMENTS LTD, THE
Also Traded as RON PAUL 1515 OGDEN ST NW APT 126, WASHINGTON, DC

BR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, UNITED STATES
Also Traded as RON PAUL 203 CANNON HOUSE OFC BLDG, WASHINGTON, DC

CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES
Also Traded as RON PAUL 203 CANNON HOUSE BUILDING, WASHINGTON, DC

Dunn & Bradstreet.com

This is a potentially huge development in the conspiracy world and just who runs our government institutions and is in control of them.

Ron Paul an affable and much beloved country doctor from rural Texas known for his pragmatism and plainspoken ways who has been serving in Congress since the 1970’s appears to actually be the President of the Corporate Congress based on this startling evidence.

While much beloved many of had their suspicions regarding Paul who has run for President of the United States on multiple occasions and generally shut out of the all important Presidential Debates and represented as a bit of a loon by the media.

Yet this evidence suggests Ron Paul may in fact be a Puppet Master who controls the opposition against the corporate establishment by being the one who speaks out against the most often.

Passionately attacking such things as the Federal Reserve, Big Government, the Foreign Wars, and our carte blanche support of Israel, and many other popular issues what if in fact he is speaking deliberately to them only up to a controlled point.

Is Ron Paul representing a voice of reason and pragmatism, specifically to give those of us who share those qualities and sentiments some hope, while working behind the scenes to make sure his own actions only go up to a point that never threatens those very entities he seems to be attacking?

Is Ron Paul a Puppet Master simply pretending to be the lone voice of the common people while in fact he controls the whole U.S. House of Representatives as the President of the Corporation it is incorporated as that is also being publicly traded under his name?

Major questions that beg some major research by the critical minds of ATS in my humble opinion that in light of this deserve some serious investigation, as this may be an overlooked smoking gun.

Thoughts and comments?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
WOW !!!!! How did you come across this? You don't have to answer that. I tried to search D&B with no results. I have wondered how he gets away with what he does.

Perfect wolf in sheep's clothing if this is true.

You might want to hide now.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
For those who might not really get the significance of this right away according to Dunn and Bradstreet as well:

HQ GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES
Also Traded as BARACK H OBAMA THE U S CAPITOL, WASHINGTON, DC
HQ EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
Also Traded as BARACK H OBAMA 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE NW, WASHINGTON, DC
HQ EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
Also Traded as BARACK H OBAMA 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE NW, WASHINGTON, DC
OBAMA EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE
, WASHINGTON, DC
BR SENATE, UNITED STATES
Also Traded as BRACK OBAMA HEART SENATE BLDG RM 713, WASHINGTON, DC

Now we could expect Obama as the President to be listed as the other name in regard to the United States, but why is Ron Paul the only name listed in regards to the U.S. House of Representatives.

Notice how also the Senate trades as BRACK OBAMA but the only person's name the U.S. House of Representatives trades under is RON PAUL!

From a financial corporate standpoint Obama is the White House the United States and Senate, but Ron Paul is the Congress!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
WOW !!!!! How did you come across this? You don't have to answer that. I tried to search D&B with no results. I have wondered how he gets away with what he does.

Perfect wolf in sheep's clothing if this is true.

You might want to hide now.

I can't take the credit a fellow member tipped me off after doing some unrelated research on the Birth Certificate Thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't use the search feature in Dunn and Bradstreet use the Credit Report Search and type in U.S. Congress or House of Representatives and select D.C. as the state from the drop down box.

I checked to see if other members of Congress might come up by doing that but only RON PAUL!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
no, he's not. at least not according to your source. That is unless Speaker Pelosi is a full partner. Link

I'm going to guess and say that it is the incorporation of the office of each Congressman, after they take office.

ETA:
I may have been to quick to dismiss your OP. Apologies.
I need to look into this more. Though I still don't think it will amount to much.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by sporkmonster]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sporkmonster
no, he's not. at least not according to your source. That is unless Speaker Pelosi is a full partner. Link

I'm going to guess and say that it is the incorporation of the office of each Congressmen, after they take office.

How did you do your search, and can we turn up others

I personally like Ron Paul, when I tried the search myself only RON PAUL came up

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
OK?

What the hell is this even? What exactly is being "traded" here?

Is this a joke or is this actually something worth noting for some reason or another, because if so, some clarity about what this actually IS would be nice.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sporkmonster

I just did another search and it turned up no Congress person names at all? Just building addresses this time?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
OK?

What the hell is this even? What exactly is being "traded" here?

Is this a joke or is this actually something worth noting for some reason or another, because if so, some clarity about what this actually IS would be nice.

This is something we need to figure out.

Its not a joke, but as you can see a very real listing.

Yet another member performed the same search and it came back NANCY PELOSI

We need some critical minds to figure this out...conspiracy site...work in progress...questions being asked...answers welcome....please particpate if you would like to.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I just did another search and it turned up no Congress person names at all? Just building addresses this time?

Yep. building addresses. After about 4 searches they started putting up a captcha block on address building.

I didn't find my local Rep. although I did not use their full first name.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Yep. building addresses. After about 4 searches they started putting up a captcha block on address building.

I didn't find my local Rep. although I did not use their full first name.

Sounds crazy but could they be changing the info this quickly as a result or is it just programed to bring up random responses?

Worth investigating, we may be witnessing the covering up of a conspiracy in progress!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It seems that the Office of the President is officially traded as 'Dick Cheney'.

Weird.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Xavier Becerra Is a Rep from cali's 31st district.

I've never heard of him until i went to the Official House membership.

I used that credit search with his name in DC and found he is also traded under the house of Reps.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It seems to have a listing for all Congressmen. I looked up Arlen Specter and also received a hit for US SENATE.

I don't think there is anything to see here really.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
It seems that the Office of the President is officially traded as 'Dick Cheney'.

Weird.

That I could believe, some claim he has been in charge since the Nixon White House!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Did anyone even do searches on others in Congress?

BR SENATE, UNITED STATES
Also Traded as HARRY REID 400 S VIRGINIA ST STE 902, RENO, NV Select

BR SENATE, UNITED STATES
Also Traded as HARRY REID 528 HART BLDG, WASHINGTON, DC Select

BR SENATE, UNITED STATES
Also Traded as HARRY REID 600 E WILLIAM ST STE 302, CARSON CITY, NV Select

BR SENATE, UNITED STATES
Also Traded as HARRY REID 300 LAS VEGAS BLVD S # 1610, LAS VEGAS, NV Select

BR SENATE, UNITED STATES
Also Traded as SENATOR HARRY REID 328 N 11TH ST, LAS VEGAS, NV Select

Also Traded as NANCY PELOSI 235 CANNON BLDG, WASHINGTON, DC Select

Also Traded as NANCY PELOSI 450 GOLDEN GATE AVE STE 145380, SAN FRANCISCO, CA Select

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Xavier Becerra Is a Rep from cali's 31st district.

I've never heard of him until i went to the Official House membership.

I used that credit search with his name in DC and found he is also traded under the house of Reps.

When I hit your link though it just brought up addresses.

Let me test something and hit the original link in the OP and see what pulls

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Very weird...something to keep an eye on for sure. I am not sure what the significance is though.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
My original link is still pulling Ron Paul after a bot quiz.

This is strange...

Could the initial generic search on the U.S. House of representatives just be pulling up the most frequent response which is Ron Paul?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

My original link is still pulling Ron Paul after a bot quiz.

This is strange...

Could the initial generic search on the U.S. House of representatives just be pulling up the most frequent response which is Ron Paul?

I buy that. The search logic has to bring up someone first.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join