It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I can't believe how many people have gotten this video wrong. There is no reverse racism. Only racism. The white guy provoked the black guy by asking him to shine his shoes. Look at the white guy's shirt, that should tell you enough about what type of person he is.

www.youtube.com...

Watch ^. That's the annoying black chick who filmed it. The altercation was started by the white guy making an ignorant comment.

www.youtube.com...

Here is another video of that same old asshole getting tazed by cops at an Oakland A's game.

There's nothing to admire here. No epic beardman. Just a racist old drunk trying to fight people. If you admire that, then you are in trouble.

I'm ashamed of you ATS.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Just for the record, for any not up on street slang.

When the antagonist oik said "Just give me some M&M's".

He meant drugs, usually depressants, anything from Valium pills to opiates/Heroin substitutes etc, not the confection.

Just indicates a certain something, that, does it not.

An ageing ex gang member trying to prove he's still a bad MF, i'd hazard, with a history of similar antisocial behaviours as on the bus there probably going back a decade or three very likely, even dresses in the loose uniform of a gang member.

No sympathy whatsoever!

Also, why would somebody travelling alone on the bus be so open about his drug use to the person doing the video clip, if not associate and in knowledge he uses M&M's, hardly the dialogue of a stranger, indeed?

Watched the womans pitiful excuses in what was a tragically fake and insincere apology and no, i don't believe a bloody word either.

[Seems like she was on some of those M&M's he was asking for, apart from anything else.]

Peace.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
If I was that women, I would be kinda scared right now. A TON of people have her address and her number. Hopefully this is the last time she doesn't try to provoke a fight like that.
And video the whole thing...and post it on the web! What a stupid, racist she is!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RHX2112

what are you a dumbass?

did you not watch what really happened?

I am going to go ahead and assume you only watched the interview of her afterwards, where the reporter DID NOT ONCE ask why she stole his bag!

Maybe you're alright with people going around picking fights (the black guy clearly not the EPIC beard man who started it, the EBM literally tried to AVOID IT by moving away, the black man pursued him) and stealing property but I for one do not admire it one #ing bit.

That black man got what he deserved, and the black woman who filmed it will soon.

You must be one of those people that take Fox and CNN as gospel, eh?

EDIT* to make a note of your accounts registration date... today?

who the # do you think you are coming into ATS with such disinfo?

get atta here

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Mayan_Soul]

link   
I just had a Vision of the 'unfortunate', with the scars, lying in the shadows of an owl with spread wIngs, atop a pyramid.

Perhaps that's just 'me'.
But No.
It Is.

The shadows of ignorance cast a wide shadow 'these' days, does it not?

To no Ones' benefit in the End.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

link   
reply to post by RHX2112

Doesnt look like the same guy to me. Proof please? The guy on the bus seemed to be in better shape as well as body language looked much different.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by psyko45]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7

Originally posted by butcherguy
Hmmm..... from JET magazine, world renowned scientific journal...HA HA! Racially balanced too.

I'm sorry, would information from a white / jew owned source be more credible?

I know what your comment is suppose to mean.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]
You suppose that I am white? I am not. I'm not a racist either. I would wonder about you after reading this post. Plenty of white owned news outlets put out racially neutral material. Jet? that's a different story. You should know what it means, because it means what I said.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaPan
Just for the record, for any not up on street slang.

When the antagonist oik said "Just give me some M&M's".

He meant drugs, usually depressants, anything from Valium pils to opiates/Heroin substities etc, not the confection.
I thought he said, "just get me an ambulance", not M&M's.

Or are you talking about another part of the video?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I don't think that guy was 67 and although that dumb black thug got what he deserved for pressing the issue I have to wonder how the whole thing started. From what I can ascertain at the beginning the old white man was telling the young black guy to spit shine his shoes???

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
the girl was INCITING THE FIGHT MAN

she should be arrested ... if she didnt say anything, probably nothing would have happened

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RHX2112

Yeah, we have seen enough of her... She straight up lied in her insincere apology video about her part...

And as for this video? Who ever threw the first insult out is COMPLETELY irrelevant... It is who threw the first punch that is the issue here... The old man even got up and moved to the other side of the bus in an attempt to end the confrontation... What happened next? Tell me, what happened after the old man moved to the other side of the bus?

Did the younger guy follow him? Did the younger guy get in his face? Did the younger guy swing on him? Yes, and and in response the older guy defended himself... something ANYBODY should have done...

The fact that you think it is OK for this younger guy is in the right for following him and attacking him and then even stalking him after the old guy left the bus and continued to harass him and try to start more with him? You have no business being ashamed of ATS.... You should be ashamed of yourself.

As for the other video where he gets tazed.... yeah. I saw that... We all did. It has been posted already... And if you check out the thread I think you will be hard pressed to find anyone hailing this guy as a hero... All that "epicbeardman" crap is on youtube... Keep it there...

If you wish to create a thread about that tazer video go right ahead( I will be happy to discuss that video in an appropriate thread)...But we... we are here to discuss the bus incident video, not a tazering incident video... ONLY the bus incident video and videos that are related to the bus incident.... The tazer video is not related...

OK.... NOW I'm through.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Yea3h she needs to do the right thing. She needs to take responsibility for what she did.

Here's a great example of what I mean by that.

Why can't she be more like her?

I've got to find a way to send her this video. Maybe I'll download it, and then upload it, and post it as a video response. '

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Ya the (Whoah,I just read comments on her page and almost wrote a letter,'b')citizen seems to have aged a LOT over night.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
This is just one of those times in history where I am sort of embarrassed about even having the same skin tone as those idiots. I will never live down the negative stereotypes others have placed on my back, I swear.

Yeah you might have these idiots on the bus but we got Sarah Palin and George W. Bush!

Want to trade? lol

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Ah dude... I don't know what to say to say on topic, after that. Totally epic.
That woman is a rock star!
Bus chick could perhaps, take note of the way she handled that situation.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
Typical race dribble from the filth that flows from the "entitled". Cracker this MF'n cracker that, degenerate animal. This is what collectively needs to happen across the whole country.

You know what? It really is. In the media, all you hear is how eveil white people are attacking poor minorities. It's disgusting! Even here in Norway, the media is biased.

One African immigrant has been killed by a white man here in Norway, thousands upon THOUSANDS demonstrated in the streets!

But since 1996 til now, about one hundred white people have been murdered by immigrants, from Africa and the Middle East. Yet, no one voices their disgust then!

What's going on with us? As a human race? Why is it OK for one race to attack or kill another, yet if the other does it, there's hell to pay! Why is one color more important then the other?

I mean, I lived in the United States for many years, from pre-school to high school, learned about slavery, segregation, yet, today, it's basically the same thing just with the roles reversed.

Aren't we supposed to be moving forward, instead of going in some kind of lame circle of hate?

The black guy in the video makes me sick. I'm tired of hearing how racist whites are, even when it's the blacks who're starting it. Then the idiot lady in the background cheering it on, then asking it to stop when the black guy gets his rightly deserved beating, then the same idiot chick has the odacity to steal the mans bag!

Top it off with THEM going to file charges! I mean, SERIOUSLY?! Have you no brain idiot? Your friend started it, the white guy finished it. The cops would laugh.

I know this post isn't pretty by far, but I'm just so fed up. Reverse discrimination, reverse racism, why? If this is the best the world has to offer, I surely do hope all those 2012 believers are right, no use in continuing this lame and sorry existance.

Rantfully,
FK

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i wish the old guy wouldve done worse

the guy was a piece of trash and unfortunately thats an insult to garbage, so were the "women" with him

anyone with such ignorance to raise their hands let alone speak to the elderly that way does nothing more then waste oxygen on this earth

i loved how one second the trash is using language to say "aint nothing" then 20 seconds later is crying for an ambulance while looking for his teethe

i just feel bad for the elderly black women having to witness such a volatile situation

i hope the old guy pressed charges not only for assault but for robbery on not only the trash but his "female" accomplices

on a side note the bus driver should have stopped the bus, called the police and asked the parties involved to get off the bus

even though the old man was the victim, all involved put the others at risk including at least an elderly black woman and the elderly white man who tried to interfere at the end to break up the situation

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

You make excellent points. And, in fact, you make the only truly relevant point: that the young man was the aggressor. I think because the young dude was black and the old man was white the whole thing becomes this convoluted race debate, when in essence the young guy accosted the old man even after he moved seats. Thanks for pointing that out to me; I didn't see it that way at first. I still wonder how the whole thing started though, I do think that holds some relevance.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RHX2112
I can't believe how many people have gotten this video wrong. There is no reverse racism. Only racism. The white guy provoked the black guy by asking him to shine his shoes. Look at the white guy's shirt, that should tell you enough about what type of person he is.

You serious?

Starting at about 0:07,

EBM: How much you charge me for my Stacy Adams? I'm going to a funeral on Friday. I got a ...
Amba Lamps: Whaaa?
EBM: You said ...
Amba Lamps: Did you hear what I said right now?
EBM: Yes? ...
Amba Lamps: Why a brotha gotta spit shine yo shoes?!
EBM: YOU OFFERED!
Amba Lamps: I didn't offer you SH**.
EBM: What did you just say when you walked by me?
Amba Lamps: I said why ... why a fu**** brother gotta spit shine yo shoes!
EBM: Nah, he don't have to!
Amba Lamps: Why a white man can't shine yo shoes?
EBM: It could be a china-man it don't matter!
Amba Lamps: Look dude ... look ...
EBM: I ain't prejudiced ... What you think I'm prejudiced?
Amba Lamps: *points towards the front of the bus* Take yo ass back up there and get da fu** out oh my face right now.
EBM: Why you being so hostile man?
Amba Lamps: Cause um pissed off.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Xtraeme]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i could not stop laughing when i saw this wow, really shut the guy up huh now everyone of his friends well make fun of him now
there you go dont mess with someone unless you are ready for whatever Consequence may come from it

[edit on 17-2-2010 by truth_of_truth]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join