It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

Thug as defined by Princeton is as follows:
"an aggressive and violent young criminal ."

I think that pretty much sums it up.

The black man says he 50, how is that young?

He just looks young because black people age better.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Two words. Swift Justice.

Maybe he'll be a bit more polite and respectful next time. The old dude was well within his rights to open up a can of whoopass on that kid.
I doubt it, he and his girlfriend both seem to be total dumbarses. Learnin' them sum manners be quite a chore I'll betcha!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

Thug as defined by Princeton is as follows:
"an aggressive and violent young criminal ."

I think that pretty much sums it up.

The black man says he 50, how is that young?

He just looks young because black people age better.
Then he's an old thug.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

The black woman in this video:
cbs5.com... stole the white guy's bag.... It is clearly seen in the video, and the fracking reporter doesn't ask why she stole the white man's bag?.... That is probably why the white guy went back, to get his bag....

The white guy was standing up for himself, but he seems to have an anger problem. The black guy on the other hand is just a thug, and the black woman who videotaped the whole thing is nothing more than a thief... Why wasn't she arrested for stealing the white man's bag?... That was so messed up it is not even funny.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
(I know several people who fit this bill, dark hair/grey beard)

/stiff jab)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21822d145ece.jpg[/atsimg]

Me too , and obviously some of those geezers can still represent

Look , both of those fellows have a few issues. The brawl was unnecessary...but no serious physical damage. Lets hope they ultimately get what they need as a result of the publicity.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

50 is young when you act like a juvenile.
He acted like a BOY.Call a amber lamp
Thug go thump.
I spent many hours on the bus (at 12YO)in DC back in the 70's going to a highfalutin prep school(I failed outta)We wore little suits and tie,so were easy 'marks' for the then thugs.But you know what?For every little a hole,there were two who not and would help.I never will forget being the minority nor those who stepped in.

PS Black people age better? How's that? I have aged alot because of my trade,I WORK HARD.My face is a mass of burns.But my teeth have not been knocked out like cornrowthug50.Am I implying that Blacks don't work hard?Only those with big puffy bodies and soft hands.Same as Whites.Now I'm fattist...

[edit on 17-2-2010 by trueforger]

[edit on 17-2-2010 by trueforger]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

I woulda busted that bastards head the first time he came to the front of the bus harassing me again... It was seems obvious that the dude had planned on provoking the old guy. Other wise why would his friend happen to have the camera out when it started. Funny she was talking bout, "beat his ass." But when he started getting his ass kicked, it was a tragedy! Yet she quickly forgot about her busted up friend, when she saw she could steal the dudes bag.

No honer amongst thieves? lol

She just laughed about him "leakin" (priceless)

call amalamps..... call am,amalamps. Haha... Its a pity this happens at all.
F'in Filth. Kinda makes you ashamed to be of the same species

[edit on 2/17/10 by Dracan6]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Ah hahahahahahahahaha! That is the dumbest thing I've ever read!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Amazing. That white guy was probably an old army guy or something, that tatoo def symbolized something.

Amazing video.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I am so glad that man gave that jerk just what he was looking for!

Sad thing is this sort of behavior on public transportation is not that uncommon! I have not read all the comments, but of what I read I haven't seen any thoughts about the bus driver.

I was on a bus going to visit a friend and was the ONLY white person on the bus, including the driver. A young woman, and I use the term loosely, started with her "cracker" talk. We don't like crackers, this bus isn't for white people, I should come up there and kick your a##. I was near the front and the bus was totally silent but for her huge mouth. I stood up and looked back where she was and stated, "ignorance knows no color". Mind you that was after trying to ignore her for almost 5 minutes! Here is the thing....

The bus driver never said one word to this...woman. Nor did any one of the many passengers on the bus. After my comment and a few muted chuckles she shut up, until I was getting off. A woman got off at the same stop and remarked how sad that was, my comment to her was this: "had that been situation been reversed, you can rest assured that a bus full of whites would not have sat there and silently observed that. Your feeling on the situation really are suspect, if it had bothered you that much you should have said something."

I got home and reported the bus driver. I am thrilled that this guy stood up for himself and was able to knock homeboy right on the floor.

edit for punctuation

[edit on 2/17/2010 by redhead57]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by whitewave

The singing tactic might work for a female,like Amber in the vid listening to music.Females have very little testosterone but lots of touchy feely hormones like oxytocin.You have no idea.Great,now I'm a racist and a sexist.I didn't hesitate to post.

I'm in favor of whatever works. Your comment doesn't make me think you're sexist (yet) and, in fact, you may be right. The point being that SOMEONE did something to diffuse the situation and for whatever reason it worked. Something similar could have been used by the other passengers on the bus to intervene in the situation and keep it from escalating. People just love a good azz-whuppun, though. Better than cable TV, eh?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Epic beard man should team up with techno viking!

link   
This makes a good argument for cloning.

I say clone this guy and place "one" on every bus and street corner in America.

link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

LoL, that was one tough sob.

I wish I could thank him personaly for taking out the trash, haha, seriously, after this guy get's his azz handed to him all of the sudden their talking about pressing charges and calling an ambulance, AND they steal the guys bag on top of it, .... these people would be trailer park trash but unfortunately they can't afford a trailer.

goes to show you, never judge a book by its cover, I remember an episode of cops where they rolled up and talked to a dirty looking homeless guy who had been mugged.

One of the attackers was dead, and the other was in serious condition, it turns out this dirty homeless old man was also a black belt in karate or something.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

That was good, I have to tell ya. This wasn't a hoax, it was real. I think the black guy was trying to egg something on and when the old white guy went up to sit by the front he didn't like that he was still talking about the situation. So he came up their to do something and he got his ass handed to him big time. I would be embarrassed as hell if I was him, tried to start a fight with a 67 or in his 60's year old man and then not only got his ass kicked, but was cowering down on the floor as the guy held his fist on him. I agree with you and that is the problem with alot of people (black, white whomever) that they judge a book by its cover and don't realize they may be running into a buzz saw. If anything this guy got off lightly, he could have been beat up worse or even shot. I bet he won't start fights again, and the fool doesn't even realize that he's on youtube for everybody to see that he got stomped.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Not sure if you guys picked it up but the "thug" said he was 50. He kind of looked like it too. The "thug" had the agility of a tree, so I really believe he was 50. Damn that old man was a bad motherf**cker.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger

I spent many hours on the bus in DC back in the 70's going to a highfalutin prep school(I failed outta)We wore little suits and tie,so were easy 'marks' for the then thugs.

Ok, you got beat up in high school? great story.
Go join the police academy so you can beat up on "Thugs" like the rest of losers.

PS Black people age better? How's that?

findarticles.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Thats beautiful thanks whoever posted that remake of it as mortal combat. I bet anything that vid is going to have a million downloads or more. That was funny.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Poetic justice. Absolutely beautiful.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Is it me or does Techno Viking look like The Dean of Mean - Keith Jardine?

That guy looked like he would kick the ever loving # out of anyone that got in his way while trying to dance. LoL

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just for comparison ...

The Dean of Mean - Keith Jardine

The Dean of Dance - Techno Viking

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Detailed Perfection]

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join