It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Having had the wondeful experience of an inner city education, the welfare loving punk got what he deserved!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Um, yeah. It's not like we can't hear her and the others egging on the egghead. Secondly she lays the blame on both when it's clear to see that the white dude walked away and was pursued.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Nice find

If I may I want to reply to what this woman says in the video...

She starts off saying that it was not her intent to go through the old mans bags or anything like that....

Maybe she needs to re watch her own video... people are clearly heard saying "Go through his stuff"... Kind of an odd thing to say if you were just saving it for the cops....

Now another thing I find annoying is how in this video she refers to the fighters as the "Caucasian Male" and the "African American male"...

What she called the white man on the video was very much different. Whitey this, Pinky that... If she has forgotten that then she needs to re watch her own video...

And finally she tried to act like she did nothing at all besides record the incident? How stupid does she think we are? Is she expecting us to take her word over the actual video? Because I can't do that...

Lady, you were clearly heard on the video egging the black man on. Saying things like "Kick whiteys ass".... For that reason I feel you are partially resonsible for the black man getting beat up...

Perhaps if he did not have some one egging him on he would have thought more clearly and not tried to assault a guy who got up and moved away to avoid an incident...

Lady you are just as guilty and I hope you do press charges as you suggested in the video. Because then the truth will be shown to you;and you and your "friend" will be the ones getting in trouble...

I hope you and the other man have learned your lessons... Hopefully next time you will think before you egg some one on to attack another human being... And hopefully the other guy will think before he listens to people like you and before he goes accusing other people of being racist when it was only the two of you throwing around racial slurs...

Maybe in the end you will figure out that it was you two who were the bigots here....

Your video disgusts me, and I do not accept your apology. I will not until you face up to your part in the incident....

Until then...

[edit on 17-2-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If you take a moment to follow these links in the thread, actually go to the Youtube site, etc. This girl is getting slammed HARD! No wonder she "attempted" to apologize.

Sadly, she doesn't know how to be honest. She is apologizing, but in the moment of anger all she could spew were racial terms and stoke the fire of rage. I'm not buying a word of her apology. And apparently, neither is anyone else on the internet.

All I can say is hope filming this was worth it... she's certainly feeling the backlash.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Thought I'd respond to this portion of the thread.

Apology 101 - If it's a real apology, say it without the "buts" included.

I don't believe she's sorry for what she said or for what she did. I do believe she wants people off her back. C'est la vie - Such is life - She's hoping others learned a lesson and I'm hoping she learned one.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Does anyone actually believe her?
What could she say besides this?
Best part was her trying to say,"Caucasion" she managed it,good job.
Good luck with that.She ain't aging well,she looks a lot older today than yesterday.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

exactly, you hit the nail right on the head.
What's there to stay.
Her sight is being hammered with a lot of racism, and hurtful things are being said about her too there.
It doesn't make me change my opinion though.
Check out the comments on her page. There are already twenty and it hasn't even been up for an hour yet.
I'll look forward to your video response on you tube.
This video is just making for more "hammer time"

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's good to See a man Be a Man as he Was.
I'm sure the Creator would be pleased.
The other feller cast the first stone.
Perhaps next time, he will 'think' before he Acts.
It Is because it Is.
Just be You.
It's Ok.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

The comments are harsh, no doubt. I didn't get past the first page. Seriously, people have no boundaries on the 'net. However, she's making it worse. Delete the accounts, keep your head down for a bit and move on. Unless of course, she doesn't want to...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
.but in all honesty it felt good at the time.

It does feel good to beat down an arrogant little piece of trash sometimes. I used to beat down a lot of those pinheads on the East Side of Houston, long ago and far away.

Now I'm older and more mature... Now I just sit in my rocking chair on the front porch, cradling my M4.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Yea3h, I wonder what other blog spots she is refering to.

She doesn't even sight sources.

Clearing your name is not as easy as writting some things down on a piece of paper without sources.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101

exactly, you hit the nail right on the head.

Good, that was my goal... The woman is an idiot and needs to face up to her part in the incident ( A rather large part) until then I cannot accept such a half assed apology

I'll look forward to your video response on you tube.

What makes you think I am going to make a video response on youtube? I posted my response to her video right here on ATS... My response was the one you just read.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I can't believe how many people were writiing the n- word. I haven't changed my opinion, but that's a whole lot of racism.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7

Originally posted by trueforger

I spent many hours on the bus in DC back in the 70's going to a highfalutin prep school(I failed outta)We wore little suits and tie,so were easy 'marks' for the then thugs.

Ok, you got beat up in high school? great story.
Go join the police academy so you can beat up on "Thugs" like the rest of losers.

PS Black people age better? How's that?

findarticles.com...
Hmmm..... from JET magazine, world renowned scientific journal...HA HA! Racially balanced too.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If I was that women, I would be kinda scared right now. A TON of people have her address and her number. Hopefully this is the last time she doesn't try to provoke a fight like that.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101
reply to post by LadySkadi

I can't believe how many people were writiing the n- word. I haven't changed my opinion, but that's a whole lot of racism.

On that I agree with you... Two wrongs do not make a right...

One racist calling another racist a bad name does nothing but create more racial tension...

So now we have people saying "kick whiteys ass" and 'Say it again Pinky' and in response we have others calling this lady the N-word as if it is some how OK to be racist back?

Well, it is not.

Doing so makes you no better than she...

That aside, As I said I cannot accept her apology, and from the looks of it, nobody has....Well, it looks like you may have...

But the problem is she accepts no responsibility for HER actions...She just blames the other two and never even mentions her shouting racial slurs and egging on the younger guy... She makes no mention of them getting off the bus and following him trying to start ANOTHER fight...

Until she accepts responsibility for her actions her "apology" video ( And I use the term apology rather loosely), means nothing.

Now there is really nothing else I can say... If I continue I will just be repeating myself, so I will just leave you with what I have said in this thread so far.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Hmmm..... from JET magazine, world renowned scientific journal...HA HA! Racially balanced too.

I'm sorry, would information from a white / jew owned source be more credible?

I know what your comment is suppose to mean.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Those arent accents, it ebonics yo. I agree with your opinion on the matter, but the one with the"accent" did put his hands on the old timer, and the way Ive been taught that is a gift from your assailant and one should accept it, use it and render a gift of ones own, which the man did.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by psyko45]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I just love the title of her video.

She was egging it on, and her friend says, turn it off to her......like as if she isn't going to go through it if the camera was on or something.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Well, she did say something about "keepin' it real" in her not-a-real-apology - apology.
I guess she's is getting what she asked for, in that respect.

ETA:
Not condoning the comments, let's just be very clear. However, she got herself into this and now it's on her to get herself out of it. (IMO) She needs to take responsibility for her part, issue a believable apology and than drop off the 'net for awhile and concentrate on school. Continuing to play into it, is going to continue to make it worse... She does have some control over her situation.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by LadySkadi]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join