It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What a complete moron. Just look at the bearded guy. Looks like ex-navy to me. Older doesn't mean incapable. My grandfather was vital into his 80's until he got cancer. You may not be able to teach an old dog new tricks but his old ones can be just as effective.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection
Is it me or does Techno Viking look like The Dean of Mean - Keith Jardine?

That guy looked like he would kick the ever loving # out of anyone that got in his way while trying to dance. LoL

Twins separated at birth! We gotta get these 3 badasses together, the world will sleep sounder at night.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well, we don't know the whole story. But, technically the old guy acted in self-defense, and the black guy was an idiot.

But, I think we can all agree on one thing... fanny packs are awesome

link   

Originally posted by rainfall
That is not a 67 year old man....I think you got punked...

I call HOAX...

Oh come on behave yourself, 67 or not fair play to the guy.

And whats the "Hoax" all about, obviously it wasn't a hoax as the incident clearly happened.

Please get a grip

link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

That is the greatest thing I have ever seen.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

No I DID NOT get beat up.(ever,actually,unless you count fights with my mates,but those were fair fights)My post clearly stated that I was treated to old fashioned elder fairness.They told the perp so an so's to shut up,"I know your ma ma" seemed to carry weight back then.I treat everybody fairly.Try and rip me off at home and you might get shot.I'm an American and the 2nd is for us.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
That is not a 67 year old man....I think you got punked...

I call HOAX...

You know I'm just happy people are finally calling hoax on things other than UFO videos.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

seriously, stop browing ATS, you're getting paranoid, its an old man, it happened in Oakland, he is a marines vet, this man deserve some respect .

Why the hell its alway turning into "hurrr durrr i is debuking, i call it HOAX" ?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
"Don't worry we can press charges, I got dis on video tape".

LMAO, yes you attacking someone then them kicking your ass.

Yeah, that'll fly.

I know right? I hope they were stupid enough to press charges too. Because that tape incriminates THEM not the old guy.

The tape shows a woman egging on this young guy to beat him up and they are shouting racial slurs at him, and the old guy even gets up and move to the opposite end of the bus!

It is only when the young guy gets up and walks over to him and swings on him that the old guy defends himself...

Then he gets off the bus. If you have seen the follow up video where they actually get off the bus and follow him, this guy continues to try and walk away but fights only to defend himself....

This is just crazy....

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Then he gets off the bus. If you have seen the follow up video where they actually get off the bus and follow him, this guy continues to try and walk away but fights only to defend himself....

This is just crazy....

Could you post that video?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You may not be able to teach an old dog new tricks but his old ones can be just as effective.

Amen to that, and this guys old tricks WERE very effective.

Let this be a lesson, old does not mean weak and young does not mean strong.

If I ever see this old guy at a bar I am going to have to buy him a drink.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Here you go.

This is part 2

I was thinking there was more to it, but I guess not.

Anyway, the old man is pissed off and rightfully so.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
deleated as the video has now been posted above....

[edit on 17/2/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
That # was way too funny...but I am just waiting for the idiot to play the race card for his excuse to be an asshole though.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Here's the latest for the blog spot

Watch the video and then watch this

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Also after seeing part 2 it's clear "epic Beard Man" is not all that mentally stable(punching newspaper bins ect, yelling and screaming). I'm glad the situation didn't get more out of hand and no one was seriously injured.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Nola213]

I'm not saying he is the most suave and sophisticated example of humanity , but it seemed like he did not like what he had to do on the bus . What he did to the newspaper bin and his other antics , might be for deterrent purposes , to act a little crazed and hit something to provoke a sense of fear in the other guy , to avoid round 2 and having to lay the beatdown on him all over again. Which he clearly did not want to do from seeing his restrained and walk away response from the earlier encounter.

It is like watching an anthropological film on apes , they do the same thing . We aren't that much different when it comes to dealing with threats.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lotusoutofthemud

The only racial ANYTHING that was played was the lady holding the camera, and a few others calling the old guy names like "Whitey" and "pinky"

These guys are morons but let's hope for their sake they are at least smart enough to not try to press charges...

The tape incriminates them... NOT the old man...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Youth and skill are no match for old age and treachery. Thats the best vieo Ive ever seen. The cunning in how the old timer submitted and went up front, building the punks confidence. And how the punk got his courage from the taunts of the crowd. So beautifully tactical. And yes the man was at least 67. the punk is lucky this guy wasnt extremely well trained as can be seen by the follow up strikes. Just and old roughneck that wasnt afraid to stick out a jab.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

I got to admit, in the video all she does is pick the bag up and take it to her seat. Someone else says to go through it. But the tape ends so nobody can say if she did or not.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Nothing sadder than a full blown racist attempting to back track and justify her disgusting behavior. The only reason she is even bothering with this pittiful attempt at an explanation is because she now realizes her big fat mouth has brewed up a gigantic s*** storm and she is having to face the music for her actions.

Pathetic.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join