It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Missing UFO Evidence Thread.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Similar to the claims of Major Keyhoe's missing (or stolen) UFO material here, biographer Anne Druffel reccounts how atmospherical physicist Dr James E. Mcdonald's briefcase containing sensitive military UFO reports was stolen from an airliner under unexplained circumstances.

From 1968 through 1970, inexplicable occurrences vexed McDonald. On airline trips his luggage was frequently "lost" and returned later, rifled through. A briefcase containing sensitive reports by military UFO witnesses was stolen off an airliner under mysterious, unexplained circumstances. McDonald was followed around Tucson by curious unmarked cars, and other signs of silent surveillance puzzled him. His persistence and perseverance brought him through these trials, but he began to privately suspect, with good reason, that government agents might be monitoring him. He confided his concerns only to a few close friends.

In September 1969, one of McDonald's daughters was raped and nearly murdered on the Harvard campus. The details of the attack were unexplained, and McDonald's repeated attempts to clarify them led to intense frustration..

link

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Missing (or unreleased) physical evidence in the form of radar video/voice tape from UFO case involving Wing Commander Alan Turner:

See 2:22

35 Air / Ground Radar UFOs detected over Sopley in 1971 Confirmed by Wing Cmdr Alan Turner

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
the cecconi ufo seems like a balloon .. the pilot got time to shoot 80 photos hmm not a usual thing.. i read sometimes pilots forgot to photo a ufo because of forgetfullness, suggestion that it wasnt worth it, equipment failure, as if the phenomena itself dont want to be photographed unless its on their terms..

i would love to see the pelotas pyramid though, pity westerndorf dont have camera ready when he encounter it

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by keithb
Hi all

The Templeton photograph and associated events at Woomera, South Australia have long interested me. As I live in Adelaide, South Australia, I have conducted some research on the Woomera UFO movie of 5 June 1964, the month after the Templeton picture was taken in the UK.

I have just posted the results of my research at:
ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

I even managed to locate a copy of the film on the net, the URL is in my post.

Happy viewing.

That's not the missing film and that particular footage has never been "lost". It was actually used in the final episode of of the TV series "The Prisoner" and was taken by the news association Pathe. The missing film is that taken by the MODs' own film crews of a launch that was aborted in May 1964. This seems increasingly typical of Clarke's behaviour when it comes to anything to do with the MOD. Clarke has admitted to being a hoaxer and has been conclusively shown to have flat out lied about the Sheffield incident from the 1990s.

What piqued the MOD's interest about the Solway Firth photo was that, apparently two very similar figures appeared at Woomera causing the aborted launch in May, not June and that, the Solway photograph was taken only 5 miles or so, from where Bluestreak had been tested in Cumbria.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo

the cecconi ufo seems like a balloon .. the pilot got time to shoot 80 photos hmm not a usual thing.. i read sometimes pilots forgot to photo a ufo because of forgetfullness, suggestion that it wasnt worth it, equipment failure, as if the phenomena itself dont want to be photographed unless its on their terms..

i would love to see the pelotas pyramid though, pity westerndorf dont have camera ready when he encounter it

Hola Milo, thanks for the post mate and I'd also love to see an image of the Westerndorf object -when it comes to the Cecconi case I also think this thread by Elevenaugust deserves a mention.

An in-depth review of the Cecconi Case Photos

As you and Internos have already pointed out over 80 photos were taken on gun camera film of the object so it does seem a bit of a mystery to me why the Italian Government only ever released 4 of the images (I could be wrong but I also think this is one of the only times a government has actually released any UFO gun camera footage so I suppose we should at least be thankful for that).

There's also speculation in the thread that the UFO was a balloon although the post by Kandinsky below about the pilot statement regarding the object's flight characteristics and aerial manouverability shows the pilot doesn't seem to think so (seeing as he was actually there, I'd say his opinions count for something).

Don't know what to think on this one mate and I'd say the verdict is still open -it's also said there was official radar data involved in the incident but that, like the other 80 gun camera images, has also never been released.

Below is another newsclipping involving potential missing UFO evidence from the U.K. in August, 1971 -apparently the policeman sent the Ministry of Defense four photographs of the unidentified object but they only ever released one - "Which is strange" he states, "because the others showed the craft much more clearly".

U-K UFO PHOTOGRAPHED, 1971

Les dashed for the 35 mm camera stowed in his patrol car, and fired off a reel of pictures.

The ship stayed perfectly still for an hour, then moved off slowly towards West Bromwhich.

"It was like a very big bright egg," Les remembers.

"I don't think I believe in aliens, but I'm certain it was not man-made."

Four photos came out, and were immediately passed on to the Ministry of Defense.

"Only one was ever released," says Les. "Which is strange, because the others showed the craft much more clearly."

Les will probably never know what he saw. Was it something the Government could not explain - or something they chose to suppress? "Experts told us it must have been Venus, but since when does Venus show up on Birmingham Air Traffic Control" says Les.

"If that was Venus, I'll eat my hat."

link

Cheers.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Article about Brazilian documents and the fact that UFO material is being held illegally by the Brazilian Government (including the missing 16 hours of UFO footage from Colares).

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
UFO footage witheld by U.S. Navy:

Object Filmed During Missile Test

March 22, 1957

Point Mugu, California

12:10 p.m. PST. A circular object with 16 equal sides, the size of silver dollar and whitish in color, was observed. Object appeared on film. Observer was watching missiles and there were many aircraft in area. The film belongs to the Navy and unavailable at present because it contains classified information. Film was taken in conjunction with missile test.

link

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Great thread by ATS member Trueman describing the theft of official Peruvian UFO reports:

Together with the Commander Chamorro was a group of experts. Abraham Ramírez Lituma (expert in space law), Hernán Rivas Machuca (aeronautical engineer), Patricia Mezet (Librarian), Fernando Fuenzalida (anthropologist) and Anthony Choy (lawyer and researcher of these phenomena).

We all know Peru is one of the hottest areas regarding UFO sights, so we can imagine all the work these group of people had and all the interesting material they had to analize.Witnesses were required to fill a 17 pages document. All the cases were digitally saved.

Strangely, in 2004 someone “stole” the computers from their office and part of the classified records were lost. “It is well known that there are classified documents that are hidden and Anthony Choy confirms it, however he regretted the theft of important material in 2004. "All had been stolen, then I understood that it was all a fraud, or that formed an office as a sort of screen to the public but at another level we were investigating, we were there".

One Example of How UFO Disclosure is Also Controlled

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Hi Karl

Nice to hear from you again, this is one of my favourite threads, Thanks for keeping it going!
regards,

Gordi

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hey Gordi, good to hear from you matey -am sure there'll be plenty more examples out there and really do wonder where all those missing intelligence files, official reports, radar tapes, photographs, video footage, log books, satellite data, NASA tran.images, physical trace evidence samples etc.. are actually kept - especially in relation to the U.S. Government.

Maybe it's all in the 'Blue Room' at Wright Patterson Air force Base.

Opening The Door To 'The Blue Room'

In a recently discovered FOIA reply to a private citizen made twenty-one years ago the Air Force was compelled to answer directly about the Blue Room. This was apparently due to the specificity of the citizen’s FOIA request. In this extraordinary, authenticated and deeply archived record we find extraordinary admissions by the US Government:

In a complete “about-face” and in a sudden change in stance on the existence of the Blue Room (a decade after researcher William Moore inquired about the matter and was told that there were “no records” of it) the Air Force states that there was a Blue Room. They further add that it was at least in operation for a decade, that images of it were taken, and that they then underwent destruction.

This telling US Government admission is made here:

link

FOIA Requests

Here's some more relevant info about withheld reports in the SAC Base UFO flyovers of 1975 -it also states in the documents that have been released that 'Security Option 3' was implemented and the objects were showing a 'clear intent' on the weapon storage area.

THE NIGHT NORAD WENT ON TOP ALERT
Late October 1975
Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado
By Francis L. Ridge

This updated paper was originally printed in the MUFON UFO JOURNAL, issue number 192, February 1984. The incident reportedly occurred in 1975. Several years ago when I first heard of the "mysterious helicopter overflights" of several key U. S. Air Force SAC bases, I treated the whole matter very lightly. I didn't think it was a UFO matter. In 1983 I received over 400 pages of FOIA documents from the Fund For UFO Research and read the pages concerning those overflights and found to my surprise that the word helicopter wasn't used that much. Also, the descriptions of the objects and their maneuvers sounded like the UFOs I had been investigating and researching since 1960. Later on in the documents the word helicopters becomes UFOs.

In 1983 I was the sole guest of radio station WGBF in Evansville, Indiana, for a two hour call-in type talk show program. During that show an anonymous caller reported a very interesting report, a somewhat sinister event that allegedly took place at NORAD, the North American Air Defense Command, at about the same time as those overflights. The moderator and I asked the man to contact me later to document what he had reported. According to this man, it was a full-scale Security Option 5 Alert, and UFOs and investigators from the "Air Force UFO division" were part of the picture. I also obtained some information about the codes used in the 25 pages of data I had in my personal possession on those overflights. And it is obvious that there is more that is being withheld. The pages we have on the overflights are incomplete reports, most of the follow-up data is missing. The reams of pages to the actual reports and all the subsequent comments are still withheld. The pages that we have represent only communication from computer to computer or operator to operator. In other words, the initial filing only. According to my source who served in Air Force security at NORAD, the documents merely say, "I'm making a report. It's up to you to make your report, etc."

Link

The SAC Base UFO Flyovers - Oct/Nov, 1975.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

spacevisitor

In 2001 DR. Roger Leir, other UFO investigators and those involved in the specimen testing planned a press conference to discuss their findings, but take notice of what has happened with that press conference from 5:50.
It starts at 5:50, but I recommend to see it all.
It is in fact very shocking to hear what has happened with the people involved and all the information.

Sorry but after hearing Dr Leir dodge Art Bell's direct question about what frequencies he detected from the alleged alien implants, that guy lost all credibility. Art Bell naturally, being into amateur radio was interested in the specifics of Dr Leirs oft repeated claim that the implants sent out radio signals yet when asked what frequency they were on he "covered up" saying he could not reveal them and then later claimed they were sending out "scalar waves" only he could detect or some other psuedo-scientific babble.

I could almost hear Arts eyes glaze over through the radio.

Really sad.
edit on 4-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Claims of confiscated UFO photographs from Keith Basterfield's updated Nullarbor catalogue.

April (Easter) 1954. Eucla, Western Australia

Three young men travelling by car, related that they were followed by a saucer-shaped object for some eighty kilometres. At times it was low enough that they were able to see portholes. Five cameras were used to take some ninety two exposures of the object. The men reported their observations to police, and they were interviewed by the authorities who flew in by helicopter, and who allegedly took away their cameras. Later the cameras were returned minus the films.

Source: “Australian Saucer Record,” Volume 5, Number 3, 1959, page 13.

A REFERENCE CATALOGUE OF UAP REPORTED FROM THE NULLARBOR PLAIN REGION OF SOUTHERN AUSTRALIA

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Brazilian researcher A.J. Gevaerd discusses official Brazilian missing UFO evidence -see 0:23:15:

Thread

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Interesting claim about doctored UFO footage from Kenneth Arnold:

"There’ve been some wonderful sightings. I’m sure that the military with the facilities of gun cameras and this type of thing must have thousands and thousands of this stuff. Hell, they’ve been seeing these things all over the world, and I can’t see how they could possibly avoid seeing. And they would certainly try to take pictures of them. I’ve got some movies of them myself. I have movies of two that went under me at Mount Lassen [in northern California] and this, of course, confirmed my feeling about them maybe being alive because I could see a pine tree through one of them. This film was sent in to Wright-Patterson Field and my publisher at the time, a man named Ray Palmer, sent it in and asked them if they could identify the brown ducks or something that was in it. These things were going over a thousand miles an hour (as they) went under me. I was within half a mile of them."

"I had a camera (with) a six-power lens on it at sixty-four frames a second and I got probably thirty-five or forty frames of them. Well, they sent the movie film back, saying, “There’s nothing on the film” that they could see, no ducks, no nothing. But (when) they sent it back, forty-two frames had been clipped off."

link

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Another account of UFO photographs being confiscated.

Australian Airliner Buzzed By Disc - Photos Confiscated

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Seems the National Security Agency has gone and 'lost' all of its UFO files.

NSA says it has lost its non-redacted UFO files

Thread

edit on 19-9-2014 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
More on the missing hours of Colares UFO footage being withheld by the Brazilian Government.

Back in May '14 I interviewed Gary Heseltine (again) and we spoke about one of the most fascinating UFO cases, the Colares sightings of the 1970's. Incredibly these sightings involved beams of light being fired down from structured craft which were damaging the skin of locals. It appeared that these "beams" were extracting blood from the locals. The Brazilian military became involved and allegedly have hours of film footage of these interactions which have never been released.

Video Link

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Missing Joint Intelligence Bureau files concerning the 1954 Sea Fury UFO Incident.

Link

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Jacques Vallee describes how satellite data tracking UFOs at Paris observatory was confiscated and destroyed:

See 0:20

Further details of this account taken from the book 'Messengers of Deception - UFO Cntacts and Cults'.

Page 6

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

The one about the "Blue streak" caught my attention. As one night many years ago, a friend of mine, with two other friends had decided to, take a look at the Blue streak engine testing facility. About midnight they jumped over the wire, just for the hell of it to have a look around. When we met up the next day they were still shaken and looked ashen faced. He said that they saw balls of light flying around the place and decided to get the hell out as quickly as they could. In those days security was non existent. Your guess is as good as mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join