It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Missing UFO Evidence Thread.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Hey Jazzyguy, that's an interesting vid -do you know if an official report was made on that one?

Cheers.

It's 'missing' some photos. Link
Another thread about this ufo. UFO Hunters: Code Red episode

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

It's one the best evidence cases in my opinion. It involved multiple witnesses in different locations, scrambled jets and two (iirc) radars tracking. The incident is captured on tape and transcribed in a great NICAP page with related mp3 files per section.

It was reported in Blue Book too, with the official documents available as pdf here.

In this part, they receive conformation of several moving lights and a paint on the radar...

Okay. Captain Clark, uh, Lieutenant Reed?

Yeah.

Uh, we have some confirmed reports of, uh, some unidentified flying objects your area. .

Okay.

Approximately six or more, uh, from Edwards, uh, just south of Victorville, and we'd like to use-- We have information from 28th --- We also have some height-finder cuts from anywhere from 3,000 up to 13. They're moving slowly.

Uh huh.

And they're climbing slowly.

I see.

They're red, white and green flashing lights.

Uh huh.

And, uh, they have been confirmed on radar.

This is my favourite part of the transcript, because it's pretty funny and captures the excitement and puzzlement of the incident...

Uh, San Pedro is painting them, uh, three targets, and they're all three around 9,000 feet.

San Pedro's pickin' 'em up at 9,000, huh?

Roger.

What about Boron?

Boron? We're, uh, working with them to see if we can get 'em on 'em now. That's those three little dots out there [OVERLAPPING] and

[OVERLAPPING] Yeah.

I'd say that, uh, there are three definite objects. It's not weather. It's not clutter.

Uh, they, they can see the objects, but they don't see, uh, [SOUNDS LIKE: it's not an aircraft?]

No. They can't tell what they are.

[01:29:02:02]

Uh. Oh. Scramble 'em.

[SOUNDS LIKE: You are scramblin' 'em] [UNINTELLIGIBLE]? [LAUGHS] [SOUNDS LIKE: I'm curious to] find out what the hell they are.

I am too.

And you'd be within your right to scramble 'em, wouldn't you?

I don't know. [SOUNDS LIKE: Be up to me just] [WORD?] I guess.

Well, [UNINTELLIGIBLE].

They're not moving [SOUNDS LIKE: hard] at all. [SOUNDS LIKE: They did?]

They watched 'em for 30 minutes and they didn't move at all and then all of a sudden, boom.

Oh yeah? Hmm. [SOUNDS LIKE: What are they?]

[LAUGHS] Don't know.

Little green men?

Nobody [SOUNDS LIKE: has ever accepted these things yet?.]

Yeah.

[SOUNDS LIKE: Let's] [WORD?] a pilot in from [SOUNDS LIKE: home.]

[UNINTELLIGIBLE]

[STAMMERS] He-- They needed special pilots [SOUNDS LIKE: for these?]

Well, [SOUNDS LIKE: they're still thinking that] these are [UNINTELLIGIBLE].

Yeah. I guess those things aren't hostile, because they haven't done anything yet
. .

The audio (mp3) is available in one 45mb file from this link.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
It's 'missing' some photos. Link

Thanks for the replies and this certainly is a very interesting UFO incident - it looks like I posted in that thread many moons ago so thanks for the reminder - as for the missing photographs, that's another intriguing aspect to the case and a mighty fine post by Internos.

Originally posted by internos

As you can see, the first page of the report reads 17 photos:
well, believe it or not, in no one of the scans is visible something, they all look like this one:

Seventeen pages of nothing there, mate.

Cheers.

edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
More claims of suppressed UFO data, this time from Padiham Power station in Burnley, Lancashire, England.

The Cayton UFO Files.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ee04fff072a.jpg[/atsimg]

Television Interview

edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Camera and photographs of UFO confiscated by authorities - the Westall UFO incident, Australia, 1966:

See 4:12

edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: Fix link.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

great job keeping up with all this

the list of missing evidence is growing

perhaps Wright Patterson is the place to look ?

Barry Goldwater on Curtis Lemay and UFOs

edit on 13-2-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
the list of missing evidence is growing

Hey my friend, it certainly is and thanks for posting that very interesting vid about Barry Goldwater.

I don't know if you've watched the documentary about the Westall UFO incident but it certainly looks like there was a cover up going on there - in one of the interviews a witness states that the lightbeams from his car headlights 'veered off' towards an unidentified flying object - a bit like the Norwood case from your thread:

Norwood , Ohio 1949 UFO Searchlight Incident , page 1

Here's the clip with the witness (around 6:30)

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
UFO files reveal 'Rendlesham incident' papers missing
By Neil Henderson BBC News

www.bbc.co.uk...

Thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

www.bbc.co.uk...

Hey Zorgon, good call matey - Nick Pope once said a lot of the evidence got taken to Germany but I don't know how true that is.

I don't know f you've seen this thread by Angelc01 but it's got some very interesting info about UFOs over Spain - it also contans this nugget.

like for example this document which states an incident that occured on a flight from Paris France to Madrid where a French photo journalist filmed a ufo during the flight and when he arrived to Madrid during his stay at the hotel he was confronted by spanish military high command and was asked to turn in the film under threat of deportation and arrest in which he had no other choice but to turn in the film which he had wih great reluctance.

Mass Sighting Over Spain In 1968

Cheers.
edit on 6-5-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

www.bbc.co.uk...

Thread here

how convenient is that.....

DEFE 24/2026 (PDF, 40.4 Mb)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
this one is a classic......

DEFE 24/2092 (PDF, 16.5 Mb)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Mcrom - good luck with those logbooks mate.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
UK Tried to Stop Worldwide UFO Investigation?

The file includes many pages detailing the British government's attempt in 1978 to derail the country of Grenada's plan to convince the United Nations to form a special UFO study committee..

link

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I am very new to ATS and I am still learning how to embed links so please bear with me. Below is a link to a documentary that I think is the best UFO footage I have ever seen. It is about 54 minutes long, but it is well worth taking the time to watch. My link is to a website. Down under the "Motherships over Mexico" section and under the "Ebaris" is a file called "The UFO Vigilantes... Contact Point". I am very curious to hear your comments about this video and would greatly appreciate any of you who will take the time to watch this.

Contact Point

Thanks,
Sophia

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SophiaSmith

Hi Sophia, has the documentary got anything to do with missing UFO evidence?

There's a thread about the video here:

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Interesting reading about missing UFO evidence and the role of the Office of Naval Intelligence in the UFO subject.

Air Intelligence Division Study No. 203 with the help of the Office of Naval Intelligence presents the first important clue that the Pentagon was well aware of the phenomenon's marine nature. This document is one of the rarest documents in the national archives linking the Office of Naval Intelligence to any association with the investigation of the phenomenon and offers an early clue that the study of the UFO phenomenon did not fall totally within the realm of the Air Force. Could the naval UFO experience be more involved than the air force..?

Recent reports by UFO researchers suggest there is an on going Navy effort to destroy any evidence linking the navy to the UFO phenomenon. The reports of UFO sightings being edited out of ship's logs, by UFO researchers, confirms a considerable naval sensitivity to the phenomenon. Researchers have also reported the naval archives in Seacaus, New Jersey appear to have been purposely sabotaged. Documents are missing and files have purposely been mixed chronologically thwarting researchers attempts to do meaningful research at this facility relating to the UFO phenomenon.

link

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Multiple pilots witness UFOs (and told to keep quiet):

..Two other American Airlines crews, flying in the vicinity, were alerted by radio. They saw the UFO's too.

Three United Air Lines planes were plying the airways in that sky neighborhood that night. They had no contact with Captain Killian or the other American Airlines crews. But they, too, saw and privately reported three UFO's.

All this might have come out in a public debate. But then, abruptly, Captain Killian stopped arguing. In a statement to NICAP, his wife said that American airlines had been instructed by the Air Force to muzzle him. As of mid-1964, he was still forbidden to say anything more in public about that strange night in 1959.

DOWN DOWN DOWN WITH CENSORSHIP
By Maj. Donald E. Keyhoe

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Missing UFO files of UFO/USO researcher Ivan T Sanderson - see 6:30.

..found in Kalamazoo

The archives arrived in Kalamazoo on Friday. Two very hard-working days of shelving and stacking later, punctuated by anomalies "parties" punctuated by sub-sandwiches and pizzas and large quantities of extravagant commentary, our eight person crew we at least got it all off the truck and inside. It's going to take a LOT of archival work, my friends, but it will be worth it---the unloading days themselves were some of the most fun I've had in a very long time.

I want to give you some extremely "early" assessment information. This stuff is EXTENSIVE. It nearly filled a 26-foot U-Haul truck. Secondly, it has survived the rigors of time and mice very well.

Society for the Investigation of The Unexplained: SITU.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I love The Big Study! The Prof is a good guy and probably more UFO resources at his fingertips than anyone outside of the AFU. He's got full access to everything at CUFOS too...that's days worth of audio and video and cabinets full of original reports. Even alleged debris from crafts! Disneyland for us humble UFO puzzlers.

I was hoping he would maybe do an interview with Tim Binnall or Kate Valentine for posterity, but he isn't interested. He has an interview in the Project1947 archives stashed away.

Anyway, here's two images of Sanderson's Archives...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/358f367692cc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b378cfb87751.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Anyway, here's two images of Sanderson's Archives...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/358f367692cc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b378cfb87751.jpg[/atsimg]

Kandinsky, great post as ever my friend - would you just look at that lot!

Bet there's some mighty interesting reading to be had there and I'd also like to hear more about what the prof has to say - do you know if it's worth searching for the Project 1947 interview?
Cheers mate!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join