It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest conspiracy the world has ever known

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i like the comment about scripture being fact..ROFLMFAO!! Great thread, it looks like it will become another spearchuckin (pun intended) debate that will inevitably make the OP's point. Ah the duality of it all, I'll check in on the fight later but my Dogma is loose in the yard and I have to go chain it up.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Muckster, I'm going to give you a big ol e-hug because if reading some of the stupid responses from people not fully reading the OP made me so infuriated then you sir are a saint lol. I was at the point to almost banging my head against my laptop!

After reading the OP ONCE, I fully comprehend and agree ^_^. S+F for you!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
this is the dumbest thread i ever read... blame everyone for everything and you're so perfect...

Imagine how much money there is to be taken from every man on the planet by the school yard bully who collects protection money from all the weaker kids.

That is the military industrial complex at its most dispicable. "Hey, you jews, you'd better by some f-14s to protect yourself from those arabs. Hey rich prince, did you see the f-14s those terrible jews have?" And on it goes.

I turned a corner when I heard a story that all humans are fallen angels paying back our karmic debt for rebelling against God.

Today, when I look at angry mobs of muslims in england, instead of falling for the bully's trap, I see them as angels like you and me.

TPTB pay instigators to infiltrate every "group" larger than 1,000 people.

Don't be a sucker and hate. If we take that power from the evil PTB, they're done.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster

Or is it a more natural remnants of stone age man... the tribalistic need to isolate ourselves into small groups for protection... the

OP, what you propose in your post is interesting.

I gave some thought to the idea of the "small group" into which you suggest we want to isolate ourselves. I'm not certain what would define this "small group" for any person.

The more I thought about into what group I would want to isolate myself, I kept sub-categorizing the desirable qualities of that group until I just ended up with myself.

Perhaps our most basic instinct is to attain personal freedom. I think that we are ultimately divided by our own individuality. As for groups who have motivation to conspire to deny us our freedom to be individuals, yes, I think that they exist. I would never willingly ally myself with such a group.

How can we ever hope to attain global harmony when there are as many possible "groups" as there are people on this planet?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

big thanks angrymomma...

We all need a hug from time to time

Consider yourself hugged right back

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
S+F Thought-provoking post. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I can't believe you are getting stars for this.

It's obviously written out of the thing were are supposed to be denying here on ATS.

You lump everyone into a group... as if..
Anyone who has spent any real time researching related topics here on ATS should have by now observed that the "Modern day Church" Christian church barely resembles what the "Church" was supposed to be like. That does not nullify the truth of a manifested CREATOR.

Oh and you mention Priests? Like they or the Catholic Church represent Christianity? You have got to be kidding right? Have you learned nothing ? The Catholic church is simply a religion it has a form of Godliness but in practice is very Pagan. It's a joke to even mention them as a representitive !

There is a new group of people Who love people for real and in no way do they(or I) want to nuke ANYONE.

Your post is so full of stereotyping it's off the charts. It's sad really because I inderstand your points and how it looks, it's just that your throwing out the baby with the bathwater as they say. And it's all to apparent that it's ignorance. IF you look at the words of Jesus he just said to love everyone as yourself and Love your Creator...simple. The modern day church is just full of religion not relationship.

The Jews are just one part of Ten as far as Ruling the world again aren't you a current ATS member and up to speed and some of this?

Oh and anyone that could possibly believe the OS of 911....well. I'm so sorry you have such blind faith in the Media/Government etc.. it's really super sad.

You know I'm just going to stop there because it's just upsetting that many of us are still ....dare I say.. Shallow in our understanding without offending too much ehhe?

K then..

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

I fear you either did not read the entire OP, or, it's real meaning was completely missed by you...

Re-read it.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Sorry firegoggles but you seem to have misunderstood the meaning of my OP (don’t worry you’re not the first)

As i explained to someone earlier...

"For the record... This is NOT a rant against humanity... or racist... It is meant as irony.
Proving a point by stating its opposite"

Please read my post in its entirety if you are not sure... thanks!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

And now I commence to banging my head against the wall.

READ *bang* THE *bang* ENTIRE *bang* POST !*bang*

Now excuse me while I go and grab an aspirin.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thanks Springer...

You beat me to it

angrymomma

another hug for you me thinks

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Muckster]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have just read this entire thread, and two things come to mind;

1. My belief for years has been that all humans come into this world the same, naked and screaming, and it is only individual perception that separates us from others, depending on how we have been educated and indoctrinated from birth by our elders; and,

2. My sincere belief is that organised religion (Christianity, Islam, Jewish, Hindu, and all the others) has been the root cause of all division between us, as each religion teaches its followers that their God is the supreme being, and all other religions' Gods are false and evil. So many wars and conflicts have been caused by one group of religious people trying to impose their beliefs on others, such as the Crusades, and the Middle East conflict, even down to the Troubles in Northern Ireland, it is no wonder that we are more divided today than at any time in our history.

Everybody has the same potential for good or evil, it is how we are educated as children that shapes our consciousness and the way we percieve the world around us. As posted previously, man is a tribal species, and has been for millions of years, but if only we could see past our limited vision of others, we might just start to behave like a human race, instead of groups of humans racing each other to be the superior power in our own little bubble.
To be truthful, I can not see how the human race can ever unite as one while we allow ourselves to be divided by these opposing mindsets, but eventually everyone will have to look past their individual prejudices and beliefs to see the bigger picture, that we make our own history, and we do not have to rely on history created by previous generations to guide us, only learn from their errors and try to improve as a species.
Individual beliefs are influenced by those around us as we learn and become aware of our surroundings as children, and so the same old ideologies and 'traditions' are imposed on us as we grow, shaping our thoughts into narrow streams of understanding, with all of the old divisions and hatreds programmed into us, so the same little enclaves continue to thrive, all trying to impose their version of the 'truth' onto the conciousness of other people.
The bottom line, as I see it, is that we all have to see ourselves as members of a species that needs to unite as one to survive. By this, I do not necessarily mean the NWO, as this is just one more sort of mind control, with one group of people ruling the rest, and telling them how to live their lives, but more like a collective consciousness between all of us, that we are all together on this rock in space, and we need to work together as one to make the best use of our existence, and to better ensure the onward progression of our species, instead of trying to wipe out all those that do not believe the same things as our little enclave.
It all boils down to one simple principle - adapt and survive, or fail to change our ways and become intellectually extinct.

Roy.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Well you know your are right I should acknowledge the wrap up sounds good and I agree with much of it.. I guess I couldn't get past breaking down each group and pointing out all the faults based on some poor representation.

So let me say I agree with the whole why can't why cant' we get along summary. I'm just sick of people pointing and kooks and saying look there's a Christian. I can't speak for all the other groups. Everywhere I look everyone is hating on Christians because of a bunch of lies the church has been teaching it's very frustrating.

Perhaps I felt attacked and went into defense mode. I will try to rise above this in the future. I still disagree with such blatant stereotyping.

Thanks...

You know what... I just noticed a weird pattern...nm

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Fellow Eleveners, the time is upon us to unite as one and make our final stand. The goverment knows about the coastal city's inevitable devastation. All of the coastal ports...San Diego, LA, San Fran, Portland, Tacoma, Tampa/Miami, NC, NY etc.. they will all be wiped out. They know that by allowing millions of people to die it will be easier to continue rule using fear. Our supply line of food and resources will diminish to next to none causing starvation, looting, and crime. They have already begun building the NASCO super highway to bring all of our imports straight up from Mazatlan, MX through the heart of america on up through Canada. The Internet will no longer be free to post or absorb info very soon so it is important that we spread the word NOW! Im sure there will be some kind of propaganda (craigslist or myspace killer, or some kind of faked-"cyber te rorism" att ack) to be used to get people to agree with changing internet regulations. Internet will be subsciption based like cable or satellite and no longer will people have a wealth of unlimited knowledge at their fingertips. Our governement will tell us that we must wear an ID chip so that we can have a way to find you in the event of a natural disaster. Oh and what a convenient way to store medical records and even debit currency...Time to unite mo-fo's, the mark of the beast is soon to be upon us...we se elevens to remind us of many things. Prepare for Everything.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Yes perhaps I went into defense mode. And no wonder as a believer I'm feeling the sting of a God hating world as of late.

I'll try to not space like that again.

Still some of the statements made are a bit ...edgy I'll say

Just for the record I'm kinda in a fog tonight for some reason.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't think it is all a conspiracy to divide and conquer.
Sadly, it's human nature.

Quick example, is people in prison. They quickly segregate and group to "their own kind". Survival.

That said, as I ponder the philosophy...yeah the gov'ts can easily play off of this trait, dividing us further for a purpose that eludes me..but yeah.

Loved the OP's first post.
Boat rockin for sure. haha. Awesome stuff.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
I guess I couldn't get past breaking down each group and pointing out all the faults based on some poor representation.

But that's the point???

So many people actually think like this.

The OP was merely satirising it...

It's really not that hard to see...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
One more division, and this is the clincher:

It goes by the name of 'Cognitive Infiltration'

If we can't even trust fellow conspiracy researchers(aka truth seekers) then we truly are in great danger of never becoming what we constantly envision.

This is why Oneness is such an important concept/philosophy.

You don't have to believe that physics says we are all One, but you have to understand that there absolutely HAS to be people that preach oneness - if only for the sake of balancing out the whole rest of the divided logos.

Great thread, star and flag.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

This can be proven when God scattered the 12 tribes and made them speak with different tongues as to keep them confused

And god created racism...... and said it was good.

Also id love to see this proof, please leave your bible at home.

On topic i think your right divide and concour make people believe they are different keeps the powers rich and happy, if everone realised that they are the same no matter of religion, politics, sex, age, income, social status we would live in "heaven" but religions and politics will never let this happen. I am god.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have only read through the first few pages of this thread and I do not usually post a comment without reading a whole thread first but I am amazed at how many members have completely missed the point of the OP ... dumbfounded ... flabbergasted ...

A very poignant thread ... Thanks Muckster!

There is no doubt that these fears and suspicions we have about each other are part of the cause of the pain and suffering the human race is faced with everyday.

Is it a natural inbuilt tribalism or a NWO conspiracy to control us?

It is both.

The current "War against Terrorism" is a clear example of this.

Oh ... and during the Vietnam war ... Korea ... WW2 ... WW1 ... etc etc etc

We are so gullible and so stupid ...

Edit - And so ready to be angry and defensive ... We really, really love our Drama, don't we?!

Can it be said that the human race, even for all of it's love and compassion, would rather live in a world of fear and anger because it feeds a burning desire for Drama!

[edit on 26/1/10 by Horza]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join