It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest conspiracy the world has ever known

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+81 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
You cannot trust people who isolate themselves into groups that believe they are somehow special or more important than everyone else...

You cannot trust the Jews... they believe they are the superior chosen ones... they run the NWO and control the world... they can’t forget the past and continually remind us about the events of 60 years ago...

The Muslims are no better... flying planes into buildings, planning their Jihads and stoning women to death for looking at a man. They sneak into a country and try their best to take over, telling us how WE should live our lives... when that fails they blow it up.

Then we have the Christians... damn them and their “forgive all bad people” mentality followed by a hypocritical “let’s nuke Iraq”
They need all their forgiveness with their paedophile priests and a past that involved the inquisitions and the death of millions!!!

None can be worse than a godless man... Atheist heathens who have no moral guide in life... How can they be trusted when they believe in nothing but their own invented ethics and self centred view on the world!

You can’t trust a Black man... wallowing in self pity about slavery and white man’s grasp on the world... always looking to blame someone else for his woes. Polluting our kids with their vile selfish Hip Hop gangster message.

Whites are as bad... constantly crying about losing their apple pie eating, banjo playing, cultural identity to the foreigners who have invaded the lands which the white man stole in the first place. Feeling it’s their human right to be richer than the rest of the world’s population and prepared to allow the world to suffer to achieve it.

Of course Arabs take some beating... living in palaces of gold and holding the world to ransom with their oil while the populations of their countries suffer in poverty. Acting like princes in the day and by night they are gambling, prostitute hiring, playboys!

The Chinese are dodgy Communist control freaks who want robots for a population. Dangerous ideology mixed with an inhuman endurance for suffering and servitude. They take over by tempting us with their tasty food and the mirage of humbleness... Spies, all of them!

The biggest conspiracy the world has ever known is turning us against each other... how can the human race ever achieve anything while we are so busy pointing the finger?

Is the reason for this really a conspiracy... is it really a secretive organisation planning to turn us all against each other so that they can hatch their evil plans?

Or is it a more natural remnants of stone age man... the tribalistic need to isolate ourselves into small groups for protection... the need to be wary of those that are different?

Maybe it’s a mixture... maybe the powers that be are playing on our natural instincts of tribalism for their “divide and conquer” plan.

Whatever the reason, it is whats holding us back!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Don't forget WOMEN on your list, after all without them contributing to the problem by having kids we wouldn't be in this mess.

Tsk.
Tell you what just blame Mankind in General, if it wasn't for us populating the planet we'd be alright?

Sorry to sound facitious , too much fizzy pop this morning.

[edit on 26/1/10 by DataWraith]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster

Or is it a more natural remnants of stone age man... the tribalistic need to isolate ourselves into small groups for protection... the need to be wary of those that are different?

Ding Ding Ding!!! we have a winner!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Maybe it’s a mixture... maybe the powers that be are playing on our natural instincts of tribalism for their “divide and conquer” plan.

This is closer to my beliefs on the matter. The fact that we still fall for it after all these years is proof we're not quite as advanced as we portray ourselves.

Many people here like to portray the politicians as merely the puppets but it's not just them.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Muckster

Ding Ding Ding!!! we have a winner!!!

we are a tribal species, looking to defend our tribes against outsiders. Like you say it is remnants of stone age man. remnants that are hard for many to leave in the past. Surely in the 21st century we should be able to look past these tribal differences. I believe many of us can.

It's the ones stuck in their tribal mindsets, who cause the most problems in the world. I believe it is possible to move on from the stone age mindset, it's down education and increasing ones conscious understanding of the world and those we share it with.

Nevertheless there is no doubt TPTB use this mindset to play us off against another. divide and conquer. Its a tactic used well used throughout history.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This tribal mindset is becoming prevalent in the world today, look at the gang culture the world has , what with'turf wars', like primitive man fighting over a watering hole or migratory route of animals.
It still goes on, the weapons have evolved the people haven't.
Even advertising on TV is the same, look at the store adverts . " our stores better than X" . not one store will say " its pays to shop around- we'd prefer you to come here but if you see it cheaper elsewhere we won't complain".

Its becoming the 'IN' thing to be part of a 'group' , whether black , white, Muslim, Christian whatever, NO ONE EVER says " WE'RE ONE WORLD".

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This has been going on forever with no end in sight. I personally want the tribes to get along with one another and remove the tribe mentality... Then again, there's the matter of accomplishing this by a one world government which I guess will happen if everyone's fed up with the old ways and decides to beg their leaders to have the NWO put into place.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
Then again, there's the matter of accomplishing this by a one world government which I guess will happen if everyone's fed up with the old ways and decides to beg their leaders to have the NWO put into place.

I think it might be wise to determine first if those who are advocating the one world agenda are the same ones who put the divide and conquer into play.

I believe that it plays into the Helgian dialect that after great chaos and a thinning of the crowd, that those who remain will turn stronger toward each other and unity ensues for a time. Perhaps this is part of what is planned as a catalyst to bring about favorable response to such a global unity.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Then we have the Christians... damn them and their “forgive all bad people” mentality followed by a hypocritical “let’s nuke Iraq”
They need all their forgiveness with their paedophile priests and a past that involved the inquisitions and the death of millions!!!

So, "NO", true christians are not war-mongers, peodophiles, or hypocrites! Those who call themselves christians and perform those kinds of acts are "Radicals".

Christianity is not a religion. Jesus never came here and said, follow my religion! He came here to establish a "relationship" with God, not a religion! The apostle Paul is the one who started organized christianity. That can be found right in the book of acts.

God is not a religion, a politician, or a warmongering entity. This world is his creation, and we mortals are to play by his rules, not ours! If carnal man wants to make up his own rules to play by, then he should go and create his own planet, for the planet earth is already spoken for!

We mortals can't even take our next breath without God's approval! Think about that for a spell next time before you spew about hating God and his followers. For it plainly says that in the end, all heads shall bow, and everyone will acknowledge that Jesus is the Christ, the Son Of God!

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Sorry mukster, but a "True" christian is none of the above of what you say!
If people only knew what the word "christian" really meant? The word "christ" means "annointed" one, and the suffix "ian" means "follower of the annointed one"!

So, "NO", true christians are not war-mongers, peodophiles, or hypocrites! Those who call themselves christians and perform those kinds of acts are "Radicals".

Christianity is not a religion. Jesus never came here and said, follow my religion! He came here to establish a "relationship" with God, not a religion! The apostle Paul is the one who started organized christianity. That can be found right in the book of acts.

God is not a religion, a politician, or a warmongering entity. This world is his creation, and we mortals are to play by his rules, not ours! If carnal man wants to make up his own rules to play by, then he should go and create his own planet, for the planet earth is already spoken for!

We mortals can't even take our next breath without God's approval! Think about that for a spell next time before you spew about hating God and his followers. For it plainly says that in the end, all heads shall bow, and everyone will acknowledge that Jesus is the Christ, the Son Of God!

Sorry but i think you have missed my point... I have deliberately used unfair stereotypes and half truths to prove that discrimination of any group is stupid... I am most certainly NOT attacking Christians or accusing them of being war-mongers etc... I am a Christian myself.

Having said that... i notice you do not defend any of the other groups in my list... Do you believe that the other stereotypes are true, or the other groups not worth defending? Or is it merely that you wish to defend your own kind??

Seriously... i am not trying to antagonise you with these questions... just that this topic fascinates me and I’m wondering what makes you defend your own elected group but ignore the others?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Could be deep down many groups of people are scared. Scared of failure, scared of their own insecurities, scared to face the facts that they buy into a false self/ identity, that if they could see clearly they would hate.

Fear takes many shapes and forms both physical but more powerfully mentally.
Fear of the unknown, fear of death, their doubts, fear of not being accepted and loved for their true self.

To justify themselves and maintain a sense of belonging groups will resort to much of the above OP descriptions to escape or live with their fears. Fear is humanities greatest enemy, it cultivates so much disparity

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

First of all muckster, let me say that I am totally tickled that you are a christian! Nothing but the return of Jesus himself could make me any happier! Now, the reason I don't defend the other religious sectors, jews, muslims, hindus, etc, is the fact that I don't know all about their means of worship.

Case in point here. Let's take the jews, shall we? Some orthodox jews still drink blood as part of their worship, while others don't. Jews don't believe that Jesus is the son of God, they think he is nothing more than a rabbi!

I have talked to many wonderful jewish folks, and they are very pleasant and peace-loving folks just like the many muslims and other various religious sorts I have come across through the years.

Matter of fact, I believe that we all are worshipping the same God, just through different tongues. This can be proven when God scattered the 12 tribes and made them speak with different tongues as to keep them confused.

Also, if you remember, the jews broke their covenant with God, and God actually divorced them! Are you aware of this fact? That is why Jesus will come again. To restore order on earth and bring God's new covenent with Israel and the jewish people.

One more thing to point out here to is the fact that when jesus returns, and we all go to the marriage supper of the lamb, we all will be jews! That is why we are to be "reborn" again in the "blood" of the "lamb", for Jesus is the "King" of the jews, and if he is "our" King, then we are all going to be jewish converts.

I know a lot of folks won't like hearing that, but that is the fact that is supported by biblical scripture!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Absolutely glorious post, my friend! S+F for you (I'd buy you a beer if I could too)

This is exactly the problem with the world. It's the old divide and conquer technique. The problem is we're dividing ourselves and the so called 'elite' are just taking advantage of it and laughing all the way to the bank.

Wish there was an easy solution.

EDIT to add: I took the liberty of posting this as a note on my facebook! Simply cuz I couldn't have said it better myself! =)

[edit on 26-1-2010 by oaf21]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
this is the dumbest thread i ever read... blame everyone for everything and you're so perfect...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I like this thread
.. Tribalism, the beauty and the beast within us.

On the beauty side, I have to say Rudyard Kipling wrote a fine poem that covers my sentiments.

God gave all men all earth to love,
But since our hearts are small,
Ordained for each one spot should prove
Belovèd over all

No matter the beauty I have seen in the world, or in the people I have met on my travels, the Southdowns and especially the Seven Sisters are a beauty that is etched in my heart above all else..

This love is part of that tribalism, that binds us all together, and tears us apart at the same time.

Edit for a little clarity

[edit on 26/1/10 by thoughtsfull]

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
this is the dumbest thread i ever read... blame everyone for everything and you're so perfect...

I've a feeling the point and spirit of this thread may have passed several miles above your head mate

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Star and flag. You called it right, the division of mankind is the biggest conspiracy of all time, and it still goes on today. Anything to divide will do. By keeping us divided, TPTB know we will never get together on anything, any thought, any cause, any plan for mankind. Until mankind/womankind actually sees the hidden masters for who they are, we are trapped here. Like mice.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
really? well I believe that there is no one more important than me. And I'd expect everyone else would feel the same about themselves.

I'm not going to be made to feel equal just because its PC. and I wont supress my id and my ego just because some self-righteous religous idiots or racists cant keep a level head

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by oaf21

Thanks for the vote of confidence

I just wanted to stir up debate on this subject and prove that, whatever angle you are coming from, distrust and stereotyping is pointless and does nothing but harm to the human race.

It may seem obvious to some... but there are many who are so wrapped up in their own little isolated bubble they will never understand!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

you can not trust people who make broad accusations across entire races of people based on tired and worn stereotypes and their preconceived reality.

If you go looking for trouble, dont cry when it finds you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join