It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest conspiracy the world has ever known

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Muckster, firstly i want to say yes brother we are all the same and for gods sake the sooner we realise this the better! Black, white, oriental, asian, men, women, gay, straight, transvestite, well you get the point here we're all the same in the end. Human beings.

the problem of course is that some of us can have our beliefs and not affect others and some of us can have our beliefs and destroy the lives of others. Think the catholic church and banning contraception here. The catholic church is resonsible for millions of deaths because of this simple act and because of this there will always be hate and conflict.

This is only a small example.

Peace man, seriously i wish you peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
As a agnostic mutt, I think I am exempt from that list...whew...ok, you can trust me, but i cant trust any of you...bleh.

OK, to play devils advocate for a moment...

With conflict comes creativity and resolution...It is the weight that holds us down that strengthens us to leap higher in time, and all that stuff...basically, if there was nothing to work on and get over, we wouldn't progress very far. Our nature needs these feelings of superiority and drive in order to continously progress is higher up the food chain and into immortality for our race...

else we are no better than those damned dirty danish (joke)

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Great thread and it speaks the truth.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The biggest conspiracy the world has ever known is turning us against each other...

It's part of it. It's certainly a strategy used against us.

Question is who is doing this? Is it elites?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There are many stereotypes, as in the OP, but they didn't come from nothing and for no reason.

I've worked as a programmer for six years now and I'm starting to become a typical programmer stereotype - that can't end well. When people stereotype you and you realize how right they are it's pretty frightening.

The only thing worse than a hypocrite is a hypocrite who's not aware of his hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You know, for someone who doesn't like pointing the finger,

Quote: The biggest conspiracy the world has ever known is turning us against each other... how can the human race ever achieve anything while we are so busy pointing the finger?

You sure are pointing a lot of fingers...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It is posts such as this which reinforce something which my mother told me on several occasions.
"Most people want to think they are better than other people;
You will be judged, in this life and the next, by the way you treat others;
If you truely want to be better than someone else, you MUST treat them better than they threat you."

I have always believed in "karma" and this fits into the same theme.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You reap what You sow...it's all fair in the end...everyone dies.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

S&F

I like what you had to say, and i agree.

We judge. Group egos separate us because of suspicious differences. And when money/Profit is involved! Hooaa, checkmate. Conspiracy!

[edit on 26-1-2010 by juveous]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Although I agree with the general points of the post I must say the average Jew, Muslim, and Christian do not know or understand the complexity and enormity of these PTB families. Rothchilds may be Jewish or claim to be but do not act like it. The way this post was written it sounds like every jew huddles in his home looking for a way to take over the world. Every Muslim cant wait to blow his or herself up. Not true. People generally want a simple life, to feed their families and have relative comfort. Yes every religion at the top is guilty of infractions upon humanity but go after those individuals not the masses. Cut the heads off the snakes and maybe the bodies will grow new and better ones.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We are the biggest conspiracy. It's always right in your face, breathing down your neck and no one sees it....

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In any group of people, there is going to be an inherent duality. Those who agree and those who don't. Doesn't matter which religion or ethnic group. Just look at this board. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. If someone is really nice, inherently, someone will come along and be really mean to them. There is a balance somewhere in the center. If we are too nice, others take from us. If we are too mean then no one wants to be around us. Same goes for multi-cultural groups.

It's not the differing mannerisms which create the strife; it's whats on the inside that counts. There's just plain good folks and evil ones--in any group.

hey juveous, i like your avatar. That's hendrix isn't it?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi, Muckster.

Very VERY good thread and I understand your starting sarcasm,
and then your logic. . .

BUT, here, you are off the tracks:

Originally posted by Muckster
The Muslims are no better... flying planes into buildings. . .

Take 6 or 7 minutes, and see MY logic, there:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your end logic is sooooo " right on " ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
You cannot trust people who isolate themselves into groups that believe they are somehow special or more important than everyone else...

You cannot trust the Jews... they believe they are the superior chosen ones... they run the NWO and control the world... they can’t forget the past and continually remind us about the events of 60 years ago...

The Muslims are no better... flying planes into buildings, planning their Jihads and stoning women to death for looking at a man. They sneak into a country and try their best to take over, telling us how WE should live our lives... when that fails they blow it up.

Then we have the Christians... damn them and their “forgive all bad people” mentality followed by a hypocritical “let’s nuke Iraq”
They need all their forgiveness with their paedophile priests and a past that involved the inquisitions and the death of millions!!!

None can be worse than a godless man... Atheist heathens who have no moral guide in life... How can they be trusted when they believe in nothing but their own invented ethics and self centred view on the world!

You can’t trust a Black man... wallowing in self pity about slavery and white man’s grasp on the world... always looking to blame someone else for his woes. Polluting our kids with their vile selfish Hip Hop gangster message.

Whites are as bad... constantly crying about losing their apple pie eating, banjo playing, cultural identity to the foreigners who have invaded the lands which the white man stole in the first place. Feeling it’s their human right to be richer than the rest of the world’s population and prepared to allow the world to suffer to achieve it.

Of course Arabs take some beating... living in palaces of gold and holding the world to ransom with their oil while the populations of their countries suffer in poverty. Acting like princes in the day and by night they are gambling, prostitute hiring, playboys!

The Chinese are dodgy Communist control freaks who want robots for a population. Dangerous ideology mixed with an inhuman endurance for suffering and servitude. They take over by tempting us with their tasty food and the mirage of humbleness... Spies, all of them!

The biggest conspiracy the world has ever known is turning us against each other... how can the human race ever achieve anything while we are so busy pointing the finger?

Is the reason for this really a conspiracy... is it really a secretive organisation planning to turn us all against each other so that they can hatch their evil plans?

Or is it a more natural remnants of stone age man... the tribalistic need to isolate ourselves into small groups for protection... the need to be wary of those that are different?

Maybe it’s a mixture... maybe the powers that be are playing on our natural instincts of tribalism for their “divide and conquer” plan.

Whatever the reason, it is whats holding us back!

How could someone with all these stars, and who is apparently such a valued poster on a website whose slogan is: Deny Ignorance write something so horribly ignorant as "Dont trust the Jews"

You have nothing valuable to offer anyone in the way of denying ignorance. In fact, this may be the most ignorant thing I have read in a while. Kudos

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Trust little people...they represent the lolipop guild.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by argonfritz
How could someone with all these stars, and who is apparently such a valued poster on a website whose slogan is: Deny Ignorance write something so horribly ignorant as "Dont trust the Jews"

You have nothing valuable to offer anyone in the way of denying ignorance. In fact, this may be the most ignorant thing I have read in a while. Kudos

Did you read the ending, curious

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am normally just a reader on these forums, but that made me laugh i have to say! Really true!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by argonfritz

The OP is talking ironically!
If you couldn't see that, why did you just pick on his comments regarding Jews? if you consider his post to be a true reflection of his views, then why did you not pull him about his criticisms of other ethnic groups?........or do you agree with those points?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
you failed to ask thewind why they didnt stand up for the races of people if you nitce his reply was only about other religions which you didnt just attack other religions you attacked races so where was they on that one? hmm maybe even "REAL" christians as they said they was are tribal minded!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Mukster is a Christian, is he? Does that mean (like it usually does) "uhhhh, I was born in AMERICA, so I GUESS that means I's a Christian..." Or does that mean he was in a church a few times on Christmas or Easter? Obviously not a person of strong convictions to my mind.

I think he is just trying to spread disinfomation, which is rather obvious by his post. Yes, I TOO, wish we could "all just live together in peace" but when we have wars started by those in firm control of our nation for profit of themselves and Israel, and we are asked to send our children to fight and die for them (or they would justbe drafted to do so), then maybe, just MAYBE something needs to be done to correct this situation. I'd prefer to be part of the solution than part of the problem. And THEN we can live in peace.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join