It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest conspiracy the world has ever known

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

It seems like, people have the natural sense of being dominant over the other. In a sense, it is good to have a world where everyone's equal, but maybe that would be pretty boring. People who have more to give should be treated as such.

Even saying that, there's still something to be said about those who abuse their powers, even power they only got because of inherited money and not necessarily the skill to be in that position. A certain thing that happened 60 years ago may have never happened at all, but the winners of war writes history, so thus we give sympathy to those greedy people, and if we have any negative views towards those people we're seen as "racists/nazis", some 5th grade mentality to say the least.

And also as Americans we should have known some sh-t was happening when we started siding w/ the countries we wanted to get away from from the beginning...there's a reason why we did that.

Nice post, good thing you didn't put the Iranians out there, whew. Go nuclear energy!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
reply to post by Wallachian

reply to post by blupblup

Why do I even bother being a decent person and apologizing? I didn't read one or two lines I read the whole OP and it seemed serious to me so I was pissed and left my comment. I didn't want to read what others had to say especially if the thread was what I thought it was about.

Don't tell me about not reading threads and just comments, oh and that I must need pictures to keep my interest... Get a life.

I apologize and yet you sit there and say # like that. Real mature
I'll make sure to stay the hell away from your threads. You pompous jackasses.

I think you obviously love yourself a little too much.

You were NOT the only person to respond in negative manner to the OP... neither were you the only one to misunderstand or not "Get" the OP.

So why you think all the negative comments are directed at you is beyond me?

Vain much?

Calm down and go moan somewhere else

[edit on 28/1/10 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What do we make of Native Americans? They worked a completely different way, they understood a completely different side of life, the spiritual side, and they didn't claim personal ownership of land. They were tolerant of the foreign white settlers in a way that isn't seen among whites in any part of human history.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well i think this post has run its course... thanks for ALL the replies people

One thing I would like to add as a final note from me...

I have noticed that there have been mainly 3 types of responses to this thread...

The majority that completely got the irony of it and realised the message i was try to convey... Thx you guys

Then we have a few who didn’t get it at all... thought it was a racist attack on humanity and therefore attacked me... Now while i found it frustrating that you guys didn’t get the irony and point of the thread... i was also pleased that you defended Humanity as a whole... Nice one

And finally, those that read the OP until they reached their particular group of people (Jews Christian white black etc...) and then launched into a defensive rambling about how there group was not how i portrayed them and that i was stereotyping/racist/bigoted etc... The funny thing about this response is that it goes some way to proving my OP....
You guys have shown yourself to be tribal by not defending any of the other groups, just your own. It is you guys i really wanted to reach in the first place... this mentality is nothing but remnants of our ancient past and, quite frankly, that’s where it should stay.

I am not suggesting that we all forget our cultural/spiritual/racial heritage... but until we can start seeing others as just as important and precious as ourselves, until we can see the beauty in other cultures, races and religions, and until we can defend them as if we were defending ourselves, we will never end the mindless violence, hatred and discrimination that has littered our past and present.

In my opinion we should celebrate our differences... not look at them with suspicion or envy!

So, once again, thanks to you ALL... it’s been very interesting...

And a big thanks to the Mods and Springer for helping keep the thread civil and on track... Top job

Muck Out!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Don't forget WOMEN on your list, after all without them contributing to the problem by having kids we wouldn't be in this mess.

Tsk.
Tell you what just blame Mankind in General, if it wasn't for us populating the planet we'd be alright?

Sorry to sound facitious , too much fizzy pop this morning.

[edit on 26/1/10 by DataWraith]
I totally agree with you

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

Apart from when they attacked the white guys, sure.

Also they had a much higher infant mortality rate, suffered more diseases, were more prone to starvation, and violence between tribes.

Apart from that, though, yeah - sounds great.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the best rulers rule from the ground up. if u have ur head up so high u can't see the ground below.

Evil does not start at the bottom, it trickles down from the top.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
OP, I wouldn't leave out the Warlike nations. The Axis Powers of the last Great War jump immediately to mind.

Your post covered mainly the 'Cold War' Era, and it's generalities.
But, the conspiracy to commit violent acts on a large scale is a good example of conspiracies gone awry.

We've all conspired to make an enemy look bad by belittling them. But, to commit atrocities on a grand order is of no sense.
The Eastern European countries all conspired, in my opinion, to mask their aggressions by claiming take over, and the need to be liberated. These 'captives' worked long, diligent hours producing munitions and caring for the wounded and sick.

This is a conspiracy that displaces the greed you tend to mention in your post.

So, if I were to pick a most disliked group, it would undoubtedly be the Puritans, who want to proliferate through others elimination. This would, of course, be: Germanic tribes, Swedish, French, Italia and their descendents, Greco-influenced peoples, and yes, the British Empire. Which of course, Poster Child Current Pres. of the US lays claim.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Muckster

Star and flag. You called it right, the division of mankind is the biggest conspiracy of all time, and it still goes on today. Anything to divide will do. By keeping us divided, TPTB know we will never get together on anything, any thought, any cause, any plan for mankind. Until mankind/womankind actually sees the hidden masters for who they are, we are trapped here. Like mice.

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!!!!!! Now Im going to notch it up, or down as you see it, Humanity was divided when ADAMUS was thrown out of the Garden Of Edin, and ADAPA was allowed to stay!!! It is the last, and greatest piece to the puzzle!

Human Beings are one of the best creations ever because we hold the essence of the divine within our hearts! Every attempt must be taken to confuse us and keep us ignorant of who and what we are, and what was created for us, that being the garden. Divide, and keep them conquered is the motis operandi.

Humanity actually has two species that inhabit this planet, and one of them are not of the divine heart. They are the heartless ones who see the almighty dollar as their god because it truly is the only god they know, and it isn't by mistake either! It appears that the godless ones are at the helm driving our boat to a confrontation with those that remained in the Garden, the ADAPA. Total annihilation of humanity will be the result, no new flood will be required!!

Our only hope, our only salvation, our only savior, is UNITY.

Now Ill go back to my room and continue practicing my basket weaving technique before the nurse gets here with my meds.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
You cannot trust people who isolate themselves into groups that believe they are somehow special or more important than everyone else...

You cannot trust the Jews... they believe they are the superior chosen ones... they run the NWO and control the world... they can’t forget the past and continually remind us about the events of 60 years ago...

The Muslims are no better... flying planes into buildings, planning their Jihads and stoning women to death for looking at a man. They sneak into a country and try their best to take over, telling us how WE should live our lives... when that fails they blow it up.

Then we have the Christians... damn them and their “forgive all bad people” mentality followed by a hypocritical “let’s nuke Iraq”
They need all their forgiveness with their paedophile priests and a past that involved the inquisitions and the death of millions!!!

None can be worse than a godless man... Atheist heathens who have no moral guide in life... How can they be trusted when they believe in nothing but their own invented ethics and self centred view on the world!

You can’t trust a Black man... wallowing in self pity about slavery and white man’s grasp on the world... always looking to blame someone else for his woes. Polluting our kids with their vile selfish Hip Hop gangster message.

Whites are as bad... constantly crying about losing their apple pie eating, banjo playing, cultural identity to the foreigners who have invaded the lands which the white man stole in the first place. Feeling it’s their human right to be richer than the rest of the world’s population and prepared to allow the world to suffer to achieve it.

Of course Arabs take some beating... living in palaces of gold and holding the world to ransom with their oil while the populations of their countries suffer in poverty. Acting like princes in the day and by night they are gambling, prostitute hiring, playboys!

The Chinese are dodgy Communist control freaks who want robots for a population. Dangerous ideology mixed with an inhuman endurance for suffering and servitude. They take over by tempting us with their tasty food and the mirage of humbleness... Spies, all of them!

The biggest conspiracy the world has ever known is turning us against each other... how can the human race ever achieve anything while we are so busy pointing the finger?

Is the reason for this really a conspiracy... is it really a secretive organisation planning to turn us all against each other so that they can hatch their evil plans?

Or is it a more natural remnants of stone age man... the tribalistic need to isolate ourselves into small groups for protection... the need to be wary of those that are different?

Maybe it’s a mixture... maybe the powers that be are playing on our natural instincts of tribalism for their “divide and conquer” plan.

Whatever the reason, it is whats holding us back!

YOU ARE A TOTAL AND UTTER IDIOT, BIGOT AND ANTISEMITIC! May God have mercy on your soul!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dccarino

Did you even read the end of what you quoted? Did you read the thread at all? Yeah, you should do that...or just stop posting on ATS ^_^.

Anyway, Muckster, I really enjoyed the thread. Whether you meant it to happen or not this thread turned out to be a great social experiment that basically proved your point. Bravo! I look foward to reading what you have to post in the future!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by 814ck0u7

Like so many before you my OP seems to have gone straight over your head...

The point of this thread was not to attack everyone; the point was to show how stupid stereotypes and discrimination is...

Please read my OP in full before making assumptions that I hate everyone!

as much as you would like to think your dazzling intellect has rocketed over my head, you are wrong.

i read your OP, and you resorted to just asking questions at the end.... pointless

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It is most refreshing to see someone thinking big picture & not just wallowing in racism and urban legend.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
those who section themselves into groups for protection/safety etc. is inherant in all aspects of human life, pidgeon holing ideas, colour choices, diet, race, belief, religion, FOOTBALL !!

seriously , if any (and i assume there are some) of you have been to a football match (english REAL football !!- no offence) you will see the tribal element of group mentality OVERCOME a large percentage of the crowd.
this ritualistic behaviour is said to be deep routed in mankind and our history.....
if this is so , how can we ever achieve the utopia of peace , love, higher consciousness that some belive is our destiny ?

isnt the human mind too easily corrupted to truly lead a "sinless" life ?
and therefore bound by our own past to repeat our previous mistakes ?
do we not covet others status and possesion e.g. celebrities etc ?

just a few thoughts.

i invite your opinions and thank you for your time

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by warsawprice

Or is the Real "Conspiracy" the War between the flesh and LIFE ???

Where the flesh can NOT accept that LIFE, is NOT (even though some believe that the Flesh is LIFE) the Flesh but experiences this little Universe through the Flesh.

Are we witnessing the Conspiracy of the flesh against LIFE ???

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join