learn more

The biggest conspiracy the world has ever known

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Sorry but this is about the most ignorant post I seen in a while. Golly gee, what are you some kind of world government agent promoting hate among Americans or something? If not you seriously have problems.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

really? well I believe that there is no one more important than me. And I'd expect everyone else would feel the same about themselves.

Sorry TS, but I don't feel the same way you do! I worry more about my fellow man than I do myself. My wife told me a long time ago that I was too forgiving, and too generous! Well, after 16 years of marriage, she now understands why I am the way I am, and she's just as big a forgiver and giver herself now!

She and I have fed many a stranger sitting at a truckstop or beside the road, given money to folks who needed it, and have loved every minute of it!

TS, if I see you're hungry, you can sit at my supper table, if I see you're brokedown, I'll get ya to the nearest service station, and if I am standing behind you at the grocery store and you're short on money to pay for whatever it is you bought, I'll be more than happy to pay the difference!

That's just the type of person I am. I am not looking for slaps on the back, and for others to praise me for my works, for if that's what I was doing it all for, then I am a very, very lost soul!

There ain't anybody I know of who has had it any rougher than I have. I have been homeless, broke, sick, and hungry! I have slept in ditches beside of the road, in the woods, in the back of my truck, and have even eaten outta garbage cans, but I am still here, for the lord has always provided for me!

I was pronounced dead twice at the Indiana University Hosiptal back in 1995 after a very pro-longed surgery for some very serious cancerous tumors because the local hospitals where I live here in virgina said that they could not perform the surgeries due to lack of facilities!

I am 5-time cancer survivor, and have according to my cardiologist have also survived 2 heart attacks! So yes, God has kept me here for a reason, and I will always believe that the reason he has is because he knows what is inside my heart!

At the end of the day, we all have to look ourselves in the mirror and come to grips with who and what we are. To think that any of us are more important than our neighbor speaks volumes about us as not just a person, but as a human race.

Jesus walked this earth preaching God's word, and died for all of "our" sins! Now, does it look like Jesus was worried about himself, and that he was always #1? No he didn't.

One day, all of us will meet our creator. The athiets, agnostics, the believers and non-belivers, the bible says that is a certainty. So, how do you want Jesus to greet you? Will you want him to say, hello TS, I wish I could let ya go on in and walk the streets of glory, but you wasted your life worrying about nobody but yourself, or would you want to hear: Hello brother TS, welcome to heaven! I have been anxiously awaiting your arrival!

Then Jesus gives you a big ole hug and says: Well done brother TS, and then hands you your white robe and crown! Then we all, (myself included) cry out in joy that another brother has defeated the grips of satan! AMEN!!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by oaf21
Absolutely glorious post, my friend! S+F for you (I'd buy you a beer if I could too)

This is exactly the problem with the world. It's the old divide and conquer technique. The problem is we're dividing ourselves and the so called 'elite' are just taking advantage of it and laughing all the way to the bank.

Wish there was an easy solution.

EDIT to add: I took the liberty of posting this as a note on my facebook! Simply cuz I couldn't have said it better myself! =)

[edit on 26-1-2010 by oaf21]

The Irony is that even though we can have clarity on this issue, we still feel the need to create another enemy, the one you called "Elite". Human's ALWAYS are looking for a finger to point at when they should just be pointing at themselves.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's not a conspiracy.

Conspiracy theorists think that average people cannot think at their level.

It's not hard to see that people are dogs in cages fighting each other for things that have no value in reality.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I know, let's unite mankind under one common law and guardianship. Let's open our borders as we realize the full potential of a united human race. Let's...oh forget it. That too is a conspiracy that is about to come to fruition in a world near you!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

First of all muckster, let me say that I am totally tickled that you are a christian! Nothing but the return of Jesus himself could make me any happier! Now, the reason I don't defend the other religious sectors, jews, muslims, hindus, etc, is the fact that I don't know all about their means of worship.

Case in point here. Let's take the jews, shall we? Some orthodox jews still drink blood as part of their worship, while others don't. Jews don't believe that Jesus is the son of God, they think he is nothing more than a rabbi!

I have talked to many wonderful jewish folks, and they are very pleasant and peace-loving folks just like the many muslims and other various religious sorts I have come across through the years.

Matter of fact, I believe that we all are worshipping the same God, just through different tongues. This can be proven when God scattered the 12 tribes and made them speak with different tongues as to keep them confused.

Also, if you remember, the jews broke their covenant with God, and God actually divorced them! Are you aware of this fact? That is why Jesus will come again. To restore order on earth and bring God's new covenent with Israel and the jewish people.

One more thing to point out here to is the fact that when jesus returns, and we all go to the marriage supper of the lamb, we all will be jews! That is why we are to be "reborn" again in the "blood" of the "lamb", for Jesus is the "King" of the jews, and if he is "our" King, then we are all going to be jewish converts.

I know a lot of folks won't like hearing that, but that is the fact that is supported by biblical scripture!

My gosh man, you are so very ignorant if you think that ANY Jew drinks blood! Consuming blood is particularly condemned in the Torah (Old Testament books of Moses), and drinking blood has never been a part of Judaism. What they had in the temples of old was a Bar-BQ... they would butcher the animal, burn the fat, organs and blood, and then eat the freshly cut steaks. Next time you attend a 4th of July backyard BBQ just think "I'm doing what the orthodox Jewish priests used to do!"

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
People are like books. Some have a pretty cover, some don't, and that is what they are judged on by society today, and that is just wrong! When a lot of people look at jews, the first thing they see is the conspiracy of the their radical brothers who are trying to take over the world.

When people tell another person that they are a christian, the first usual response of thought are the inquisitions and hypocracies concerning the God they say they worship!

Then you have the muslims. IN today's world, the first thing that comes to mind is 9-11! That is just plain WRONG!

The Hindus, Bhuddists, etc, pretty much keep to themselves, but do get laughed at a lot for I have witnessed it personally!

People are like books, just as I said in my opening statment here, and when we judge a book by only it's cover, we are missing a very good read inside the pages!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

First of all muckster, let me say that I am totally tickled that you are a christian! Nothing but the return of Jesus himself could make me any happier! Now, the reason I don't defend the other religious sectors, jews, muslims, hindus, etc, is the fact that I don't know all about their means of worship.

Case in point here. Let's take the jews, shall we? Some orthodox jews still drink blood as part of their worship, while others don't. Jews don't believe that Jesus is the son of God, they think he is nothing more than a rabbi!

I have talked to many wonderful jewish folks, and they are very pleasant and peace-loving folks just like the many muslims and other various religious sorts I have come across through the years.

Matter of fact, I believe that we all are worshipping the same God, just through different tongues. This can be proven when God scattered the 12 tribes and made them speak with different tongues as to keep them confused.

Also, if you remember, the jews broke their covenant with God, and God actually divorced them! Are you aware of this fact? That is why Jesus will come again. To restore order on earth and bring God's new covenent with Israel and the jewish people.

One more thing to point out here to is the fact that when jesus returns, and we all go to the marriage supper of the lamb, we all will be jews! That is why we are to be "reborn" again in the "blood" of the "lamb", for Jesus is the "King" of the jews, and if he is "our" King, then we are all going to be jewish converts.

I know a lot of folks won't like hearing that, but that is the fact that is supported by biblical scripture!

I think you should also read your bible more carefully.

In the book of Hosea, God divorced the "House of Israel" which only included the Northern tribes under Jeroboam. In the very same book of Hosea, God says he will not cast off the southern "House of Judah" consisting at that time of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi.

Also, in that very same book, God says that the House of Israel would not forever be scattered like "Jezreel" seed. He promises they would be reconstituted, and indeed they have been as the nations produced a new crop of bible-believing people.

The Jews, who are the descendants (of converts) of the House of Judah, were never divorced by God. If you don't understand how Israel was split into two houses, the House of Israel (or House of Ephraim as it was also called), and the House of Judah, then you are misunderstanding a great deal about the bible.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
you are right at some point, but, then, who we can trust?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

my belief is you are slightly racist. you assume jews run the world and you assume muslims fly planes into buildings. maybe they do after reading a thread like this.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Any small click intent on controlling a lot of people needs to divide and mislead, whether through superstition, fear and prejudice, or some other device.

The development of multiple personality disorder by ritual abuse victims may be one example of some egotistical power elite dividing and conquering. Probably, there are cases wherein victims of hypnosis, of long term mind control, have convinced themselves they need their personalities to function most effectively, that the personalities are a source of power

Racism and religious fanaticism may be a far more ancient method of dividing and conquering. The point is simply to prevent your enemy from becoming powerful enough to defeat you. A house divided cannot stand.

The only good weapon I can think of to utilize against superstition, consists of analyzing a belief system very carefully, & in a very public way, introducing into the population of its adherents all the tools necessary for them, on their own, to penetrate anything irrational about their own opinions – to think objectively – without yourself attacking or conflicting with any dogmas.

Trust is one of, if not the, main barrier between peoples. If trust can be established, people are united.

*I believe the power elite has psychic abilities, the ability to communicate telepathically. Many ordinary people also have this ability, and can teach it to their friends or would be allies. I would like to encourage this to happen en mass, because psychic communication has such a high potential to unite the divided.

The first step would be to prove you are telepathic, by communicating something you are about to do you have never done before, to avoid the appearance of coincidence, and acting out the transmission.

Once a significant # of your allies are telepathic, there are ways you can verify you can trust one another without exposing anyone's secrets, such as by writing down the reasons you trust one another and confirming in an instant that you are all being honest.

Long term communication may be required to confirm total trustworthiness amongst the group, at which point you can share your every ability and experience with your allies, vastly increasing the rate at which your consciousness expands – and you can plug into other networks who have performed similar exercises – who can be confirmed to be trustworthy.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

ok... there seems to be some people who are taking my OP as literal...

The point of this thread was not to attack everyone, the point was to show how stupid stereotypes and discrimination is...

Please read my OP in full before making assumptions that i hate everyone!

I am not racist i assure you

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster

The point of this thread was not to attack everyone, the point was to show how stupid stereotypes and discrimination is...

I had to read it twice to see that you are indeed on the side of reason. Yes, the conspiracy it to make it all black and white, good and bad, when in reality it is just various shades a grey and good and bad are a catch 22.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

It's funny you sit there any talk about humanity like this saying we need to stop trusting people (and you name every person possible in the world) and yet you want us to believe that what you're saying is true? You contradict yourself in many ways. I believe that the things you've said are definitely true to a point, but guess what? There are people out there in the groups you all named that are good, honest people.

Why hate on everyone? Because you're included in there somewhere I'm guessing, unless you believe you're of the elite because you know so much about everyone living... give me a break.

You politics are as lame as the crap Obama is spewing out of his mouth, it's kind of hilarious but hey, freedom of speech is all we really got left, so keep talking for all I care.

link   
Don't forget politics. America, Canada, and many other nations are being poisoned by hatred between political camps.

I think this is possibly the most dangerous thing that can happen to a country, for who can get anything done?

As long as these miniature civil wars take place between levels of society, humanity will have to deal with the huge problems that arise.

link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

My gosh man, you are so very ignorant if you think that ANY Jew drinks blood!

Umm, hello there. Beam me up scotty, for there is no intelligent life here! Excuse me Down, but do you know what the bible really says? If ya do, then you know that it says when Jeus and the deciples were in the upper room and Jesus passed around the cup that was filled with "wine" said that that was his "blood"?

Then when Jesus hung on that cross, the very blood that dripped from his body washed away all our sins! THAT down is what I was referring to! Now, tell me, who's the ignorant one here? It sure ain't me! You jumped the gun here in your attempt to rattle my cage, and it didn't work!

But to call you on your own issues about some jews who did practice drinking blood, here's an article for you to read and chew on for a spell. I know all about what the old testament says, and I also know what is recorded history, and here's some very well recorded history.

www.answer-christianity.com...

Jewish Ritual Murder
Tagged Under : civilization, jewish, murder, ritual
At the dawn of civilization, the blood rite, in which human blood is drunk from the body of a still-living victim, was known to many tribes. However, only one people, that has never progressed beyond the Stone Age, has continued to practice the blood rite and ritual murder. This people are know to the world as Jews. Arnold Toynbee, a noted scholar, has called the Jews “a fossil people.”

In so doing, he must have been aware of the fact that they still practice ritual murder and the drinking of human blood (especially Christian blood). As a scholar, he could not have failed to note the many attested incidents of this practice of the Jews, for hundreds of example of ritual murder by the Jews are cited in official Catholic books, in every European literature, and in the court records of all the European nations.

It is the official historian of the Jews, (Josef Kastein, in his History of the Jews, who gives the underlying reason for this barbaric custom. On page 173, he says, “According to the primeval Jewish view, the blood was the seat of the soul.”

Thus it was not the heart which was the seat of the soul, according to the stone-age Jews, but the blood itself. They believed that by drinking the blood of a Christian victim who was perfect in every way, they could overcome their physical short comings and become as powerful as the intelligent civilized beings among whom they had formed their parasitic communities. Because of this belief, the Jews are known to have practiced drinking blood since they made their first appearance in history.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster

I read it 3 times. you havent said a single good thong about humanity. just the fact that we survived this long without blowing up the world is a good thing about us.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

It's funny you sit there any talk about humanity like this saying we need to stop trusting people (and you name every person possible in the world) and yet you want us to believe that what you're saying is true? You contradict yourself in many ways. I believe that the things you've said are definitely true to a point, but guess what? There are people out there in the groups you all named that are good, honest people.

Why hate on everyone? Because you're included in there somewhere I'm guessing, unless you believe you're of the elite because you know so much about everyone living... give me a break.

You politics are as lame as the crap Obama is spewing out of his mouth, it's kind of hilarious but hey, freedom of speech is all we really got left, so keep talking for all I care.

Read my post just before yours... My OP was sarcasm... to show how stupid hatred of any group is!!!

Please please please read it in its entirety before commenting!!

The OP seems to have flown straight over some people’s heads

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I understood it entirely Muckster. I like it too. I can see where the tribe mentality could be a reason for it all. What is your opinion on a one world government?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

I know the bible very well ty, and to be more concicse, everything changed when God destroyed the Tower Of Babel. You should know that already if you know the bible as wel as you say you do. For the bible also says that a jew is not a jew by mere blood lineagy. That's the reason for Jesus being sent here, sacrificing his blood, giving us all the blood-right of passage into the kingdom.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join