It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My roommate went to an abandoned insane asylum town in NJ. LOOK AT THIS PHOTO!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutzoid

if i or my roommate were to photoshop anything, it would have looked a lot better than this! although I must say, its still pretty creepy.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyPete

That's because the poster who put circles around the window is looking at the wrong window! look at the other post with the picture of the window on the 2nd floor.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutzoid

Well everyones perceptions are different, but I think you'll find that you have circled a piece of remaining broken glass still stuck to the inside of the window frame in the blue circle. That is just what I perceive upon zooming in on your blue circle.

As for the red one I just don't see anything! But over all this photo is quite creepy...

Two of the most creepiest places to go to in my opinion is abandoned INSANE ASYLUMS and abandoned ABATTOIRS... Blah

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm still going to use this picture to freak my sister out.

I was just wondering everyone's thoughts about something I was wondering just now....
Why does it look like school children? Why not a giraffe or something?

Now I'm a little more creeped out than I was two minutes ago. Eep!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dnttreadonme900

I looked at the photo before I read your whole description but when I saw the window I thought it looked more like old storm windows or something, gray material of some kind. Then I read your post about the two kids and saw them clearly..

My point is that this is most likely imagination doing this, people using their minds to make the shapes of people there. However, I still think this is worthy of further analysis to make sure its nothing at all. I recommend getting a paranormal team out there, or at least someone to see if that window is just open or if there is something covering it and see if they can stand two people up there for size reference (if anyone is even allowed in that place)... I'd also have it taken to a photo expert and see if they have any opinion of it...

This is pretty cool, I have a gut feeling its just the gray window covering and a trick of the mind but you never know for sure until the analysis

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Good one. It actually ~is~ two children propped up on elbows looking out the window. They've been driven insane by impressionist paintings. I wonder if they are aware of the sock monkey in the plywood below them.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

well the place is known to be haunted, at least according to weird nj.
www.weirdnj.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
That’s cool, I like it.
I wish there was a pic of the window from a slightly different angle; most of the other pics are the other side of the building. The ones that are the same side don’t have the window in question.

I noticed I could see an antenna on the chimney from the backside pics but I couldn’t see it from the front.

I think its plywood also but I still wish there was a different angle.
So go back and take a pic of the plywood to prove to her its nothing too weird.
Or go back at midnight with a full moon just let us know when so we can watch for your disappearance.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This is a zoomed in look, its freaky as hell if you ask me.
Second line.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hey guys I'm a newbie but how do I add an image to my post? I've done some looking into these photo's and I would like to bring people's attention to something

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Cool find. It is hard to tell at first glance that there is even plywood in that particular window! Now that I see the wood, I no longer see the people in the window, just the wood

S+F

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
There is plywood filling that window

I can't see anything else

Yep... All there is, is some old plywood in that window...

Looks like a creepy place, but I see no ghost...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Alright, here is my contribution to this thread...

So my friends and I were bored on a Saturday night and we decided we wanted to go ghost hunting. The place we decided on was an insane people hospital that was converted into a baby hospital (WHO DOES THAT!!??). This baby hospital caught fire, and many babies and nurses died in the fire.

okay so that's creepy enough... and so a gathering of about 12 people... and here we go adventuring to the place!

When we got there, we saw that the buildings were still intact, but very charred and dilapidated. I am not leading the way because I am ridiculously scared and the moment I saw the buildings, I got some really intense bad vibes. So we go into the overgrown bushes in order to find the back entrance to this place. That is when I hear, no joke, a baby's cry coming from the building!!! At this point, I said guys! let's find a different path! So then we decided to go back up to the path and continue to the rest of the buildings. So we are going and going, deeper and deeper into this weird place. We see some more buildings up ahead, but we are already in some deep overgrown pathways.

That is when all of us hear the growling. This was no normal growl. It came from all angles and was the sound of a man growling. We all screamed and booked it back out of there!

PHEW! that was a fun ghost adventure! true story!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSlaves

I saw that right off the bat in the OP. I see clearly two people, they look old to me. It looks like an old woman with her mouth covered with her right hand, head pointed towards an old man in overalls looking to his right at the woman with both his arms straight and hands positioned on the window sill. It is as if she is gossiping about who ever is out the widow taking the pictures.

Very real looking to me, can it be enlarged better?

S@F for bringing this to the forum, good call.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
they did a whole episode on ghost hunters where they went in an abandoned insane asylum at night. some creepy stuff goes down in those places.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
maybe i don't have the eyes for that stuff although i do believe in ghost and things, i can't make out anything from this picture.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Holy crap that building is haunted in a big way!

It's freakin sideways!

Wait, that not normal??? Which way are you??

oO

[edit on 25/1/2010 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
reply to post by Nutzoid

I didn't even see those one's Nutzoid. Good eye. I'd say those two are created by shadow and light. But it does look like two kids.

Lol, I thought you were giving him strife, till I reaslised his name was actually nutzoid..

oO

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Even though the picture has been dubunked, ..... I hate to break it to you but a spirit has followed you home, ... and will probably wait for you to fall asleep so it can have it's way with your unconscious body !!

.... and how do I know this ???

I AM THAT SPIRIT !!! ..... I also used your computer to Join ATS, ... I hope you dont mind.

Nahh watch Paranormal Activity - a cheesy movie, but the intent scared the sheet outta me... especially when it grabs her leg as she sleep..

Now bring that home... Thats one hell of a WHat if !!!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I used Microsoft Picture It! to crop, auto fix the colors, and sharpen the picture for a little more detail. It's still a bit pixelated. I don't know what to think

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91b834f2b18b.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join