It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My roommate went to an abandoned insane asylum town in NJ. LOOK AT THIS PHOTO!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dnttreadonme900

Even though the picture has been dubunked, ..... I hate to break it to you but a spirit has followed you home, ... and will probably wait for you to fall asleep so it can have it's way with your unconscious body !!

.... and how do I know this ???

I AM THAT SPIRIT !!! ..... I also used your computer to Join ATS, ... I hope you dont mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnttreadonme900
My roommate went to the abandoned insane asylum town in Skillsman, NJ today and took about 50 bazillion photos for one of her classes for a project. She showed uploaded them all on facebook and her friend who went with her pointed out something very odd in one photo of a rundown building. Andmy roommate didn't notice it at first, but it looks like two school children looking out the window. It sent chills down my spine when I saw it, and she didn't even say look at the window. I immediately saw this and got creeped out, and I'm the last person who believes in this type of stuff.
Here's the original photo she emailed to me. It's actually creeping her out pretty good, so if anyone can tell me any logical explanation, I'd love to tell her it's something else so she's not freaking out about it. She won't even look at the rest of her photos now.

Someone she knows pointed out that it may be the old screens in the window fading in color or something since they're old. But I haven't a clue!

BTW, how do you attach a photo to the post? I thought I could, but can't figure it out!

i863.photobucket.com...

More photos of the same building:
url]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab191/dntteadonme900/17252_1341345817376_1343100021_3097.jpg[/url]
i863.photobucket.com...
i863.photobucket.com...
i863.photobucket.com...
i863.photobucket.com...
i863.photobucket.com...

[edit on 24-1-2010 by dnttreadonme900]

Hey sorry to say it but I really don't see anything.I mean you guys might but I don't see anything at all./

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
the part of the window that you are seeing the children in, is borded up. the children are nothing more than, wood stains.

creepy though...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutzoid

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

I see it. It looks like one kid is fishhooking the other kids mouth while the kid tries to escape. freaky, but probably just a play on shadows.

i've cropped the pic and marked out the faces. red is the kid being fishhooked, blue is the evil looking one.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Nutzoid]

Lol, no you're just seeing things. That's not even what the OP was talking about.

did you zoom it? i see one face as clear as day. (red outline)

Pareidolia.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Unfortunately I must inform you that it appears to be an optical illusion. The window is boarded up like every other one, and the children are created by the natural weathering of the wood, ....

It is the two light spots that make the pic, thats what resembles the faces,... if your friend went back I'm sure she would discover this.

However, the upper windows are not boarded, just the lower ones. So now how do we explain it? There does not appear to be screens up there either....

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

i like kinky ghosts

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ok I do not see anything in the photos.

I see what you guys are pointing at, but it is simply too vague and undefined imo to make anything from.

However, I would NEVER spend the night in that place! OMG! The building is truly condemned!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes those are better photo's there thank you! There is too much going on with that window naturally.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Here is the window with the children in it..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b2d11e776c8.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I see it. It looks like one kid is fishhooking the other kids mouth while the kid tries to escape. freaky, but probably just a play on shadows.

i've cropped the pic and marked out the faces. red is the kid being fishhooked, blue is the evil looking one.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Nutzoid]

Ahahahahaha... Perfect example of a persons imagination taking them for a ride.

There is absolutely NOTHING in those circles my friend. You have mistaken the OP and looked into the wrong window and expected to see something and alas you DO see something that only your mind thinks is there because you expected it.

This just goes to show how often this kind of mind trick must happen to people.

Now, in regards to what the OP was actually talking about, yeah I see something and it looks kinda creepy. Looks kind of yellow and bald and sickly.

Have you been back to check out the building at the same time of day? If you or your friend could go back and take a photo of the window, trying to match exactly where your friend may have stood to take that particular photo and then post it regardless of what you find that would be just fantastic.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Well, after this, I bet she's never going back there and I don't do haunted places for this specific reason!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I can see the images in the top window. What it is I don't know, but there is definitely tremendous negative energy surrounding that place. Just looking at the pictures is making me tense in a way I cannot explain. I don't know if anyone else is getting the same reaction, but it's definitely not some place I'd want to be around.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Here is the window with the children in it..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b2d11e776c8.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Aquarius1]

If you're talking about the lower half of the upper window, it's clearly plywood and the outlines of the "ghosts" are just the natural grain of the wood.

If you're talking about the upper half of the window that isn't covered in wood, I honestly don't see anything.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yea, well I can see a face on that door also. Two eyes ,nose,mouth round moon shaped face.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tk2dsky

An intense shiver went down my spine when I looked at the picture. And I'm not even into this type of stuff!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
thats so crazy i would never do that # lol

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

might be that i am seeing things, but isnt everyone?, by reading into discolored, weathered plywood. The face i pointed out has definition even. in fact, it looks so out of place there, that i originally thought photoshop. but yeah, maybe i'm just seeing things, it's been a long day.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Holy crap that building is haunted in a big way!

It's freakin sideways!

I couldnt help but laugh at your post.

Star for you.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have to say it is a very creepy building to look at, I got negative vibes. I don't no how to explain the feeling.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

might be that i am seeing things, but isnt everyone?, by reading into discolored, weathered plywood. The face i pointed out has definition even. in fact, it looks so out of place there, that i originally thought photoshop. but yeah, maybe i'm just seeing things, it's been a long day.

I honestly can't see anything that looks remotely close to a face in either of your circles.

I saved them and zoomed them but can't even fathom how you saw anything at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join