It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Satanism is on an astonishing scale

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadRabbit
Satan worshippers have such a bad reputation because . . .well, they worship Satan.

Those who consider the Biblical deity to be a definition of "goodness" have a centuries' long history of tyranny, war, genocide, slavery, imperialism, inquisitions and general bigotry, and have created the scapegoat of a being whom they can blame all evil upon, yet their God is a definition of evil itself.

I cannot think of a single war in human history that was fought by the devotees of a deity named Satan.

Satan means Adversary. You can talk all you want about how you are really just humanists, or that Satanism is about the advancement of man through the destruction of the Id or what have you.

But you worship a creature that is against creation, which means it is against you too.

To restate, consider Richard Dawkins' definition of the Biblical deity as "arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

If you imagine that this was not a definition of a deity but of a person; would you worship and revere that person? Would you consider that person to be a definition of absolute goodness? It is much like a definition of Hitler really.

Thus to take an adversarial position against such a person or deity, is entirely human and entirely moral.

Anyways, children are killed for rituals, just not by the people you think would do it.

The Biblical god insists on the killing of children; it is OK to kill children when god approves of it apparently. Dropping several thousand tons of depleted uranium on Iraq is apparently not a problem when the Christians do it.

Further I cannot recall a case of any devotees of the Church Satan, philosophical Satanists or spiritual Satanists torturing and murdering others because they did not adhere to their philosophy.

"Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you." (Genesis 22:1-18)

"If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph. I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering." "So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory. ....... When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. "My daughter!" he cried out. "My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back." ...... When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a virgin. (Judges 11:29-40)

Judges 21:10-24 " So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

(Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)
They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All ..... Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho. Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" ....... Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves

More on: www.evilbible.com...

Lux
"Advocatus diaboli horriblus"

edit on 1-3-2011 by Lucifer777 because: The text was not diabolical enough.

edit on 1-3-2011 by Lucifer777 because: The text was "still" not diabolical enough. I seem not to be in a diabolical enough mood today. Not enough Christian Flesh and Blood to devour.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

I had you pegged as a Gnostic, by reading your theories on religion i would of thought that you would think Satan is a vile creature along with the likes of Mohammad and Jesus because of what so many people did in his name and i don't necessarily mean Levay satanism i mean the terrible acts cults who worshiped this deity have done like child sacrifice ect ect, it would seem you would oppose such thinking...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

I had you pegged as a Gnostic, by reading your theories on religion i would of thought that you would think Satan is a vile creature along with the likes of Mohammad and Jesus because of what so many people did in his name and i don't necessarily mean Levay satanism i mean the terrible acts cults who worshiped this deity have done like child sacrifice ect ect, it would seem you would oppose such thinking...

Luciferianism is not about the worship of Lucifer or Satan or any deity, as far as I am concerned; it is about self deification and rebellion against the enemies of humankind, God and his acolytes.

Christianity and Islam are religions which have long and provable histories of genocide, which continues to this day, genocide which is demanded by the psychopathic Biblical and Islamic war gods. The Christians tend to deflect matters away from their genocidal God and their genocidal history by claiming that there are persons who worship a being called Satan to whom they sacrifice children, and despite no real evidence of this, it is still an effective tactic to detract attention from their incessant wars and their history which is dipped in blood.

Since Christianity and Islam are the two major world religions, I consider these two memetic viruses to be the most diabolical; if there are small cults of human sacrifice cultists, even if they exist, there is hardly any evidence for them, and they are a minor problem in comparison to the vile, diabolical, genocidal religions of Islam and Christianity.

Lux

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I think there's no debating that christianity and islam are cleary bigger then the likes of satanism but there's been acts of terror in the name of the deity known as satan here's a website which shows cases of this....

www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com...

And even if one of those cases are real which in all likely hood at least one is, then i would assume you would be detested on a vile scale by this and not show support for a deity known as satan at least the deity, now if you wanna say that satanism isn't about a deity well i guess Levay satanism isn't but there's more then one form of this religion and some do indeed see satan as a deity to worship...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I think there's no debating that christianity and islam are cleary bigger then the likes of satanism but there's been acts of terror in the name of the deity known as satan here's a website which shows cases of this....

www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com...

And even if one of those cases are real which in all likely hood at least one is, then i would assume you would be detested on a vile scale by this and not show support for a deity known as satan at least the deity, now if you wanna say that satanism isn't about a deity well i guess Levay satanism isn't but there's more then one form of this religion and some do indeed see satan as a deity to worship...

Well that wepage is really "scraping the barrel."

I think that it needs to be pointed out that almost any kind of traditional religion or even any kind of hideous crime is going to be defined as "Satanism" by the Biblical fanatics.

The page mentions Muti killings, which I must admit are very disturbing, however this is an African tradition and having just returned from Africa recently myself, I can tell you that "religion" is itself a total curse upon Africa, whether it be Islam, Christianity or native witch doctors and exorcists with their curses and bags of bones. However if you are going to describe African Muti killings as "Satanism" then you could describe almost any non Christian religious practice as Satanism. Of course when African Christian exorcists accuse people of witchcraft, and they are beaten and murdered, this is not Satanism, but just good Christians doing what they do.

With regards to the Manuella and Daniel Ruda case, which was widely reported in Europe, they were not sent to jail but to a psychiatric instituion. We also had a similar case with the Yorkshire Ripper who claimed that "God" told him murder young women, many of whom were prostitutes (check your Bible and you will find that this meets with God's approval), and he was also sent to a mental hospital.

So now not only Muti killings and African witch doctors are Satanists, but persons suffering from religous schizophrenia are Satanists?

The case of Marc Dutroux is of course notorious, but he was not a Satanist and he was not insane; he was actually rather wealthy and claimed that he was only an employee of a rather wealthy "establishment" sex ring.

Frankly the study of ancient religion leads to the conclusion that human sacrifice cultism was widespread in the ancient world. The Hindu religion "was" essentially one big human sacrifice cult for example, and such things still occur today despite the criminalisation of the practice, so perhaps we could call the Hindus Satanists also, but they clearly do not worship a deity named Satan.

Perhaps we could define the God of Abraham as Satan, since he too believed in blood sacrifice cultism and he heard voices in his head telling him to sacrifice his son?

Modern Satanism in the Western culture is almost entirely an antichristian phenomenon and as a philosophical movement it has similarities with Luciferianism / Illuminism.

The "spiritual" Satanists have just concluded that the Christan God is an evil human hating deity, so they worship a deity whom they have defined as his adversary, who does love humankind and human nature.

The archetype of Saturn anyway, like all planetary archetypes has both malevolent and benevolent qualities; all persons with planets in Capricorn (ruled by Saturn) allegedly have Saturnalian qualities, and allegedly the fictional Jesus whose birthday Constantine decided to celebrate on Christmas Day, while the sun was in Capricorn, would have been a Saturnalian were he born on that day.

Frankly, because human sacrifice cultism was widespread in the ancient world, I would be surpised if it did not occur in the modern world; however this is clearly a minor problem in comparison to the militant, imperialistic phenomenon of Islam, and Christian Anglo-American state terrorism / narco-terrorism in the which many Freemasons do play a role; so I can understand why you need a scapegoat and of course Marylin Manson and LaVey fans will do.

Lux

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Not really a scape goat i was just wondering if you would see a "deity" known as satan where people do terrible things in his name as a vile and treacherous monster and it seems you would, i just wanted to clarify that, also and this might come as a suprise to you even tho i'm Christian and i use that word losely i can't stand alot of Christians there hypocritical and only need to use the bible when it serves them and of course they twist the words to benefit them and every time you come up with a theory that makes sense it's gotta be new age everythings new age or if you ever try to bring up a good concept that might be foreign to them it must be from the devil and to be honest i find these Christians to be close minded part of the problem and in some cases sickening...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Not really a scape goat i was just wondering if you would see a "deity" known as satan where people do terrible things in his name as a vile and treacherous monster and it seems you would, i just wanted to clarify that

"That which we evoke, we become."

There is no question that human and animal sacrifice ritualism has been commonplace throughout history and thus it is unsurprising that it occurs today; in fact it would be surprising if it did not, particularly as it is demanded by the texts of the three major world religions (i.e. the Bible, the Koran and the Vedas), all of which have deities who demand the sacrfice of blood.

This subject i dealt with, for example, in Crowley's "Magick in Theory and Practice," albeit partly satirically and entwined with his hilarious Antichristian polemicism, and also in James Frazer's "Golden Bough," which has sections on ritualised "king killing," "god killing (geocide)" "god eating (ritual cannibalism);" such beliefs have, of course, been entwined with Christianity.

Saturnalia, Deocide and the Scapegoat.

At the Roman festival of Saturnalia (currently "Chist mass"), 30 days prior, a handsome Roman youth would be chosen, dressed in purple and in royal attire to resemble Saturnus; he would be treated as a god-king, guarded by soldiers and allowed to behave as a king and indulge in all manner of passions, as his sexual preferences and whims suited; much like a modern Thelemite or humanist European. On Saturnalia he would cut his own throat on the altar of Saturnus, and the festivities and orgiastic revelry would begin (ref: "The Scapegoat" section in Frazer's "Golden Bough").

This kind of Roman Saturnalianism only bears a remote resemblance with Laveyan philosophical Satanism and the Satanism of most modern spiritual Satanists, who have removed the human sacrifice element; however the "Scapegoat," "god killing" and "god eating" beliefs are still very much a part of the Biblical faith.

Even if there exists groups of people who perform blood sacrifice to a deity called Satanus or Set or Satan, one must bear in mind that, for example, two of the world's most popular deities, Shiva and his wife Kali, were also human sacrifice deities and that as recently as two centuries ago, a child would be offered every day as a human sacrfice to Kali at her Temple in Calcutta.

I have travelled throughout the Indian continent, and it is full of elaborate Temples, and tourists marvelling at how beautiful they are, and who are mostly entirely unaware of their original purpose. This practice of the ritual killing of children continues today (see for example www.time.com... ), but it continues in secret, not in public.

We have come a long way from an era where religion was "publicly" entwined with human sacrifice, and in the modern world human sacrifice cultism continues only in secret; nevertheless in the Western World, Christianity is a remnant of this tradition which still reveres the human sacrifice deity of Abraham who allegedly incarnated in the fictional religious fanatic Jesus.

also and this might come as a suprise to you even tho i'm Christian and i use that word losely i can't stand alot of Christians there hypocritical and only need to use the bible when it serves them and of course they twist the words to benefit them and every time you come up with a theory that makes sense it's gotta be new age everythings new age or if you ever try to bring up a good concept that might be foreign to them it must be from the devil and to be honest i find these Christians to be close minded part of the problem and in some cases sickening...

The Law and the Seven Signs

A "true" Christian would be a person who adheres strictly and fundamentally to the Judaic Law (the 613 laws) and the "prophets" as demanded by the Jesus of the Gospels, and who would be a fake healer and fake miracle worker who adheres to the Seven Signs and to the teachings of Jesus, which demand becoming a homeless, wandering, penniless, shoeless exorcist.

Bear in mind also that adherence to the religion of Jesus does involve the reverence of a psychopathic, human hating, blood sacrifice deity, and that even of the first 10 of the 613 laws, that 8 of these laws are executionable offences (including the execution of person who work on Saturdays / Saturn's day), and that the first two are genocidal offences, since entire tribes and nations who worship competing deities and who commit idolatry are to be exterminated.

The Seven Signs

"He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16

1: You must believe.
2: You must be baptised
3: You must be able to perform exorcisms.
4: You must be able to speak in new tongues.
5: You must be able to pick up serpents
6: You must be able to safely drink deadly poison.
7: You must be able to miraculously cure the sick.

You have many choices, including:

1: You join the ranks of religious schizophrenics and professional charlatans, such as Benny Hinn and Jim Jones, who have preyed on the sick, the disabled and the vulnerable and who have fraudulently claimed to have the seven signs. Such persons of this ilk are not "hypocrites;" they are simply vile subhuman creatures who are following the Biblical teachings and obeying their subhuman deity.

2: You simply "cherry pick and "quote mine" the Biblical texts to suit your own personal misinterpretations, beliefs and prejudices and make up your own personal modernised form of Christianity, and then claim that this is the "true faith;." and thus personify hypocrisy.

3: You become a "Gnostic" Christian, and then you can ramble on incessantly about the interpretation of language and how nothing can be taken literally, and how "executions for working on the Sabbath" should be interpreted as being tickled with a comfy pillow, and that only you are the one true interpreter of the Hebrew and Greek texts in your own private langauge.

4: You can simply abandon the Biblical faith and join the modern world. You do not necessarily need to embrace Deism, agnosticism or atheism to do this; you could just create your own personal concept of a deity as the spiritual Satanists do, but I tend to see Deism as a progressive stage for the apostate Biblical fanatic.

There are of course numerous other religious options, and myriads of gods to worship.

Personally I am far to vain, and far too much a lover of my brothers and sisters (i.e., other human beings) to ever worship a god, sacrifice a child to a god or even flatter and revere a god.

Since I consider myself morally superior to the gods and masters of humankind. I am quite comfortable with being the eternal enemy of humankind's greatest enemy, God himself.

I am human. I exist. I think. I reason. I analyse. I criticise. I love. I lust. I accuse. I prosecute, I judge. I condemn. I villify. I am so much more of a God than that bastard (he allegedly had no mother) God of the Bible, and his grovelling and morally subhuman acolytes. In eternity I shall forever previal. I will not worship an unworthy god; thus my arrogance is premediated, impeccable and totally humanist.

Sol Invictus.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Formatting

edit on 2-3-2011 by Lucifer777 because: The text was not diabolical enough.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Text edited to be "slightly" less diabolical; too much Chistian blood and flesh consumed today.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Lucifer777,

I don't know why you responded to my post with pictures about Christianity, but I know why you kept bringing up Hitler; that's the only way you thought you could actually dispute my points.

Using Nazi/Hitler in argument is a cliche and it makes you look like a fool and makes your argument look weak.(Unless you are talking about Nazis or Hitler, of course!)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadRabbit
Lucifer777,

I don't know why you responded to my post with pictures about Christianity, but I know why you kept bringing up Hitler; that's the only way you thought you could actually dispute my points.

Using Nazi/Hitler in argument is a cliche and it makes you look like a fool and makes your argument look weak.(Unless you are talking about Nazis or Hitler, of course!)

You have claimed that Satanists have a bad reputation and that they sacrifice children.

It is my position that the Biblical faith is a an evil religion whose tyrannical, psychopathic, genocidal deity is hardly much different to a definition of Hitler, and which has a centuries long history of tyranny, holy war, Inquisitions, slavery, imperialism, etc.

Modern Satanists tend to be adversarialists towards the sadistic Biblical deity; and to oppose such evil, seems to me to be morally justifiable.

To restate, a person who defines absolute "goodness" as the Biblical deity, who in Richard Dawkins words is "arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully (The God Delusion);" then such a person's definition of goodness is clearly on par with a Nazi; therefore I consider all Biblical fanatics to be morally subhuman wretches who are unworthy of life.

If you consider those who take an adversarial position against such an evil, human hating phantom, to be evil themselves, then this is rather like stating that anti-Nazis are evil. Thus I consider comparing the Christian god to Hitler to be a useful and accurate analogy (analogous: "Similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar").

Lux

edit on 3-3-2011 by Lucifer777 because: The text was not diabolical enough. I seem not to be in a diabolical enough mood today. Not enough Christian Flesh and Blood to devour.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I clearly disagree with some of your arguements but you do/did bring up some good points in our previous talks things about Sharia law and the evil that constitutes it, as far as christianity gos when Jesus came along he changed the old law about human sacrifice and brought evaluation to the old texts of the Bible, the fact you think he was some kind of schizophrenic sociopath and don't say the same about Aleister Crowley or Anton Levay is flat out wrong in my opnion....

Besides in a previous post in this thread i detailed the problems with Levay satanism first the satanic bible is hypocritical at one point Levay says there's no use for magik and then later says to practice it huh???, also if you were to follow Levay's idealisms you would be a full of your self person who believes ones self is a deity with no consequence for your own actions because after all you can do no wrong, tons of flaws with his teachings...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I clearly disagree with some of your arguements but you do/did bring up some good points in our previous talks things about Sharia law and the evil that constitutes it, as far as christianity gos when Jesus came along he changed the old law about human sacrifice and brought evaluation to the old texts of the Bible,

Essentially a professional Christian hypnotist will be a "quote miner" and "cherry picker" of the Bible to suit their own personal beliefs, misinterpretations and prejudices; he has to have a non-product (i.e., salvation) to sell in the multi-billion dollar Jesus business marketplace, so the easier his teachings are to follow, the easier it will be to sell his non-product. However there are so many forms of this kind of Christianity that I find it more appropriate to just go straight to the particular Christ of this religion.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mt 5.

The Law of course refers to the Mosaic Law (the 613 Laws), and "the prophets" is thought to refer to the "Oral Law" which was later written down as the Talmud. Thus the Jesus of the Gospels was a fundamentalist proponent of the primitive, savage and potentially genocidal biblical law, which is even more primitive and barbaric than the barbaric Sharia Law.

Of course, if the professional hypnotists in the Jesus business advocated following the religion of Jesus (i.e., fundamentalist Judaism), they would not make any money and they would have no acolytes, so they just selectively choose which teachings are the easiest to sell.

the fact you think he was some kind of schizophrenic sociopath and don't say the same about Aleister Crowley or Anton Levay is flat out wrong in my opnion....

Strict adherence to the Law would be genocidal for the human race; even of the first 10 commandents, 9 are executable offences and the first two are genocidal offences; worshipping competing tribal deities is sufficent for the total extermination of a tribe or nation, for example.

Further the Jesus of the Gospels claimed that he could cure leprosy, blindness, etc., and that his followers would have miraculous powers; this has just given rise to an entire business of charlatans who make the same claims and prey on the vulnerable. It is intolerable and diabolical.

In comparision to the Biblical diety, who allegedly incarnated as Jesus, La Vey and Crowley were saints; not that I am uncritical of them, or indeed of anyone.

Besides in a previous post in this thread i detailed the problems with Levay satanism first the satanic bible is hypocritical at one point Levay says there's no use for magik and then later says to practice it huh???,

LaVey was also a showman and a businessman; I find there to be nothing of value in La Vey's philosophy which was not derived from Crowley and Nietzsche; he appeals more the to materialists and atheists, for whom I think that he may be of some value. I am not a materialist, though I am not a theist as the term is commony understood. There are gods, but we (human beings) are the gods as far as I am concerned..

also if you were to follow Levay's idealisms you would be a full of your self person who believes ones self is a deity with no consequence for your own actions because after all you can do no wrong, tons of flaws with his teachings...

I am not a LaVeyan so it is not my place to defend him; there are consequences for moral evil; however I believe that the Biblical deity is a definition of absolute, genocidal evil, and a Christian believes that it is a definition of absolute goodness.

La Vey was not telling people to go out and kill, murder and rape (as the Biblical god did); on the contrary La Vey seems to have been a very ethical person. He did not anyway propose executions for people who did not join his religion; which is more than I can say for the Biblical deity.

As far as believing oneself to be a deity; that is an essense of Luciferianism; it is about self deification; I am infintely more moral, and divine (godlike) than the psychopathic deity of the Bible, who from my prespective is a human hating phantom, and his acolytes are just morally subhuman Neofascist wretches, since their definition of "goodness" is a definition of absolute human evil; and this they teach to children and the vulnerable. The Biblical faith is an absolutely intolerable and diabolical lie.

Many Christians in history have just been relatively uneducated, semi-literate or illiterate hypnotised victims of professional hypnotists (i.e., the clergy), but this is the 21st century and many of the Internet propagandists for Jesus do not have the same excuse. Unfortunately many of them have been hypnotised and indoctrinated since childhood and have come to believe their own lies; however I will not show them pity or compassion; my priority is to save their potential victims.

Essentially I attempt to practice religious dehypnosis and indoctrination through my writings, but it is only effective on the hypnotised and the indoctrinated victims; it is not effective on the professional hypnotists themselves.

It is almost impossible to hypnotise a hypnotist; the professional Christian hypnotists practice an extremely simple and diabolical Craft which is very profitable, and it is not a matter of dehypnotising them, because they are not hypnotised at all; they are entirely aware of their diabolical profession; it is their victims whom I seek to save.

More on: www.evilbible.com...

See also my essay: "The Dangers of Religious Hypnosis and Indoctrination: The genocidal faiths of Christianity & Islam" on: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lux

edit on 3-3-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Less diabolical

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I just don't come to the same conclusion at the end of the day about the biblical god that you do i feel when Jesus came he cut down the ten commandments to two, however i agree hundred percent that a christian hypnotists would use what ever quote suits him at the time, some christians would deem me as new age just for saying Jesus cut the commandments to two so i agree with you that there are christian charlatans that's why i don't see eye to eye with every christian...

As far as Levay gos turst me i'v studied his students for a while now and through careful deduction i saw that more then one of his followers will xzibit the traits i was talking about..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

You should remember that satan will always say that he (more likely a genderless IT) is 'god' and that 'god' is simply the opposite spelling of dog. There may be several creator beings out there. But we did hear a voice, way out in space say, "I should have got rid of these dogs years ago.and 2011 is known to be the onset of Apocalypse / Armageddon as global events are now showing ... is ... the case.

Synagogues are satanic (get thee behind me satan, etc.) and 'jesus' was a 'jew' but there never was a 'jewland' so 'jesus', the supposed 'son of god/dog' transforms into the son of satan and the leader of an Apocalyptic movement. Bit like Dath Vader (Dark Father) and the dark side. Einstein too, who stole E=mc² from Enrico Fermi knew full well that he was contributing to our eventual extermination.

All of Einsteins theories are false, btw.

Jesus = Jésu = J'ai su, French from Coptic simply means 'I have known' (past tense) or had knowledge of the flesh, (sex)

ALL sex acts are seen as profane or fornication by the 'celibate' Pope/aka The Harlot of Jerusalem/Jewrusalem.

The inference is that the pope acts as a procurer of 'catholic 'women' for 'jewish' 'men'. See Internet pornography where every known perversion is depicted.

In reality a Rabbi is a Rabbit as are we all. In fact worse than this we could be either Roman Cockroaches (RC) or Jewish Cockroaches (JC) hence the use of Zyklon B gas to exterminate the 'cockroaches' invented by a jew.

Sheep to the slaughter created from the Sea of Creation (Waters) as we have always been and countless wars, battles, pogroms, massacres, persecutions, displacements, etc. testify.

'Jesus', reputedly the king of the jews was never the King of England or of any other Monarchy.

ONLY Germans should have been living in GERMANY by definition. The same is true of other countries where jews appear. Hilter wanted 3000 years of life on Earth but the Hebrew year is 5772 and this is the beginning of the end.

Pure pulp fiction. Every word is an invocation and "As IT is written so shall IT come to pass."

"As you like it" Shakespeare. Here 'it' refers to it being in 'heaven' where it refers to the male penis and 'heaven' or the 'kingdom of heaven' refers to the vagina. Literally thy 'kingdom cum.

'Kingdom of Heaven' 'Middle Kingdom' the genital region.

Land of (breast) milk and vaginal ('honey') and this is why the so called celibacy wont touch it and rarely have.

So tell me HONESTLY do you REALLY like that 'thing' between your legs? Stand naked in front of a mirror and take a long CRITICAL look. What do you really see? A lump of meat with several scraps of hair?

They do this in Rome just to prove a point. In reality we are too delicate for this world.

There is NO gender discrimination 'men' and 'women' are interchangeable. Hence anal, as a hole is a hole and these Hol(e)y men know this full well.

The Vatican says that all women are whores, woman/bird/chick/bitch/cow, piece of ass,etc is just a sperm resceptacle, 'christ was dead before he was born and so on. I wanted to destroy the Vatican years ago just to shut them up.

We live in a religious priest led society with some 3872 religions and denominations our destiny can be determined by our astrological star sign and we work for 'The Grand Architect' a FREE Masonic term for the builder of the pyramids and the Sphinx, Ahu Hol, The Father of Terror...

Why FREE? Because the lord giveth and the lord taketh away, we will be left with nothing and be forced into celibacy. So 'The Grand Architect' / satan gets it all done for free leaving his mark on the planet. No resources either and a failing food chain. Crops rotting in the fields, animals dropping dead and fish dying mysteriously.

If it was done for us there would be far fewer 'people' here.

We have manufactered countless weapons with which to kill and wage war and have developed many forms of torture in our history, see the 14th century witch hunts and the Spanish Inquisition, Vladimir the Impaler, and so on. Vietnam, Cambodia and the piles of skulls and bones.

NOT for any child of mine. No thanks. Or is it Duck Soup and Thenk Yeew? (Marx Brothers a parody on Karl Marx.)

Just a note for the forum in general. 'There' indicates 'over there' referring to place. 'Their' refers to a group of people. I constantly see these words being mixed up, but then you write your dates Month Day Year and not Day Month Year.

We cannot even use our own language properly. I know that I have some difficulty and certainly don't know ALL of the words in the dictionary. Why so many languages and words anyway. Maybe a vow of silence would be better. I think that the Internet is just complicating what used to be a fairly simple life. There are still many illiterate people on this planet who have no need of all this. How about turning it all off and going back in time, back to essential basics and Puritanism?

I wish.

Second Hand Information Technology? or simply S.H.1.T.?

Bye, bye, Miss American Pie. Don McClean. Perfect!

Only THREE wise men and only TWELVE 'disciples'. So who is kidding, given a six BILLION population living in skyscraper 'rabbit stackers'???

[email protected] ex NATO SIS (Any emails are welcome, I have spam controls to filter out the crap.)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The pattern of humanity is as follows.

Earth is round - heresay and the work of Satan.
Catholics sacrifice babies - utter truth proclaimed by rival religions (from Christianity to Satanism).
Christians sacrifice people - utter truth proclaimed by rival religions (from Catholics to Satanism).
Leaders in power are reptilians in disguise to devour humanity - utter truth proclaimed by 'conspiracy theorists'

It'll be going on and on from one group to another, from Earthly to non-Earthly groups until we get over the mind set of a deep craving for fear in our lives.

Satanism is no different then Christianity or science. They have 'leaders' that people look to so they can find out the truth by another's viewpoint rather then looking at the world with their own viewpoint, finding their own way.

Toodles.
edit on 15-3-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Yeah I read up to here so far from page one. I have found myself many many many times wanting to type RTFT!!!!! Wow, people don't seem to grasp that concept at all. I find it kind of funny though that many christian/catholic are more ignorant of their religion roots than many athiests and agnostics. Actually it's more sad than funny I guess....
edit on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 20:00:34 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
Why wouldn't Satanism be simply another whacko religion like Christianity or Islam? If it has a lot of adherents, then it qualifies as a religion. If Christians don't like it, don't go to the services. I don't care for any of the Middle Eastern religions, they're all extremely messed up misogynistic child abusers, as witness the recent thread on the 13-year old girl who got 90 lashes for a cellphone. And don't get me started on the sexual abuse in the Christian camps.

The baby sacrifice thing I've heard all my life, from Baptists who thought Catholics ate their kids, from Catholics who swore Protestants did, and so on, all equally delusional. Can we let this canard go now? I'm pretty sure no one's sacrifing anyone else's kids, just their own to their corporate beasts.
Wow, red is blue programming REALLY IS WORKING OUT!

<< 10  11  12   >>

join