It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Satanism is on an astonishing scale

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Higher entities fall and get stuck here, I don';t claim to be anyone

I'm just here on the forum debating, there are far worst things out there and no fallen angels are not on the same side, because they are fallen, and no they don't work for the big brother and no they do not work for the father, the light. You can insist all you like, I have my points of view.

The small brother always makes a mess and then when the big brother comes in he leaves everything in a mess, but humanity is not so dumb anymore. I have the feeling that big brother will step in soon.

And satan, it's not about the archangel that fell from the top, there is a hole bunch of them. Why call it satan when you can call them the adversary.

Good to see you read the book of enoch, so you know who is who and what happened. They came here, posed as gods, modified humanity as they pleased without permision, twisted humanity up, the light bringers.
Then they hid the truth and made up stories, it's your business if you are part of the enlighten establishment, but don't count on our support.

The children of the ori will be here soon, "I mean the sons of god that still hold the rules" the real big brother, and who is the ori ? god I guess.
but of course they own holywood and twist everything upside down. Today you even got a battle between east and west, after the movie Matrix, one side is the east, the meditation force that wants to get out of the matrix, these are the spiritists and one side is the west the magicians with tehnology on the architect side, and they battle it out to mess up humanity for good.

Smart thing to do is not get involved. I swear this is like a movie.
because they are on the same side and want to twist humanity up, so when big brother arives they can say, look humanity is so dumb and then flee once again like bugs into the night.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coemgen

Mathew Dark

Most of the Holy Bible and Holy Scripture and Holy Texts are factual.
Where do you get off making a claim they are not?

No they're not.
Where do you get off claiming that they are?

Atlantis is often thought to be the same civilization as the Minoans. The Department of Defense agrees with this, The United States Army agrees with this and The Manly Palmer Hall Archive.

www.manlyphall.org...

"Often thought as..."? "Often thought as" is not the same as "definitively defined as" or "indisputably proven as". Plus, I highly doubt that the DoD and the Army "believe" that Minoa was Atlantis. You can't speak for them, regardless of whatever "credentials" you claim to have.

If you do take a look at this page, can you tell me the name of the canadian actor pictured on the first page. Hint: It is not Kevin Palmer.
I am Kevin Palmer.

The only picture on that main page is the one that's presumably of Hall himself. That's it. I don't know what you see when you view that page, but that's all I see.

What sort of background do you have? What credentials do you have to make these claims? Or what experience do you have that gives credence to your claims? Pepsi78, Mathew Dark, Masonic Light, and 1 2 3

Don't concern yourself with my credentials or background. They're none of your damn business. I'm not the one with something to prove here. I'm not the one who's going online and making all sorts of fantastic, tangential, delusional claims about fallen angels and all that other nonsense and purposefully derailing a thread in the attempt to make myself sound smarter than I really am or garner attentions in a "my god has a bigger d*ck than your god" imaginary argument. If you go read my posts from this thread, you'll see that I'm educated. That's all you really need to know about me.

I have explained myself and my credentials in the other posts on ATS by the name of Coemgen. Please allow me to understand where you are all coming from with your claims or assertions.

And I've yet to find someone who...#1 believes what you're forcing down our throats...and #2...cares.
The fact of the matter is this...you're derailing a thread that I've invested a hell of a lot of energy into trying to educate people who may or may not be willing to listen and attempt to correct common misconceptions and outright lies about something important to me. Where do you get off coming up here and assuming that we care about your bible [snark]"facts"[/snark] and you telling us that they're real? I'm not going to even ask if you're serious, because I can tell that you believe that you are. If you're some kind of super-secret agent spiritual guru fallen angel (blah blah blah), then why are you even on ATS in the first place?
Go on Oprah or something.
You're just as bad as that vampire paper boy Lake Michigan uberwarlock who's name I always spell incorrectly.

My credentials?
I read and think for myself.
That's all you need to know.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Okay...you two [insert preferred insult here] have effectively ruined this thread for me.
You both are a total joke.
I'm done.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

In what way? Satan is only a Christian concept (Demons and Devils are not) but to be a Satanist, one has to believe in the Christian god, at least thats always how i have looked at it.. but i would really like to know what isnt correct in that? not being b*tchy or anything of the sort, i really would like to hear another opinion on the topic
I certainly never mind being wrong, and in some cases i have been extremely glad to be wrong! lol..i just like to know where i am wrong on something..if that makes any sense..

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by corruptedtesssa

Okay...well...then simply go back to the earlier parts of this thread and read the posts from people (like myself, for example) who are more educated about this subject and have painstakingly tried to inform people and correct common misconceptions.
There's literally dozens of my own posts on multiple threads on ATS that explain the concepts of Satanism in the easiest, most user-friendly ways possible.
All the information is right there, for you to digest at your leisure.
However, you made your statements well after mine, which shows that you haven't taken the time to read them before you posted.
You just posted and were done with it.
So, I'm guessing (and I could be totally wrong about this) that you feel that you know what you know and you're right and that's all.
But, your concept is wrong, period.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coemgen

Do not worry Chesst and Circle are just games.

I have never lost at either.

Perhaps not.
But you certainly lose at spelling it.
How can you misspell the word of a game you claim dominance over?
Um...fail.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Fair enough.. as I said, i never get upset really at being wrong and prefer to know that I am wrong so that i can re think things I otherwise wouldnt have. Nor am I ignorant to the Occult, its simply my thought on the subject, it doesnt mean I'm an idiot..and I would very much enjoy reading your threads and page info, my apologies for not having done so before my earlier reply..

-Tessa

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Let me start out by saying, "thank you Mr. Dark for your reason and logic throughout this whole thread".

I am the pride of domination/humiliation
the climax upon orgasm
the feeling of terror as the bomb drops
the adrenaline as the trigger is pulled
the endorphines released as the drug enters the nervous system
the sadness of staring at your dead loved one

I am the beast, the animal, I am HUMAN

I have been to war, seen the absolute evil of humanity. In all forms, christian/muslim/add prefered religion. This may have jaded my perspective, none the less opened my eyes to humanity. To take any religion at face value, is to accept another humans written/stated words. Does that not cancel out a supernatural/holy aspect. How can a human, with all the downfalls of humanity, speak or claim to speak for the "GOD". Your "GOD" is in your head. Its really cool, feel free to speak your human opinion. But it is after all your human opinion. To speak of someones written/spoken opinion on "GOD" is to project humanity upon said supernatural/holy entity. Sure go and kill something over it, yell it to the masses. You are human, you may do as you please. But in the real world you are still an animal, eating, sleeping, breathing, breeding. Stop any of the previously stated, and as you know, it all ends. I know, I know your..(add religious text).. says to forget about the flesh. Great concept, only to put it into action requires manifesting it in the flesh. Therefore HUMAN.

HAIL SATAN.... or whatever else you HATE

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
As far as the intended topic, I think some attention should be directed at the many other human sacrifices being offered up daily.

The young man offered up for an ideal, on the other side of the earth.
The person strapped to the lethal injection table, for a STATE crime.
The police officer gunned down, upholding STATE law.
The embryo of a 13 year old mother, raped by an upstanding citizen.

You get the point. All sacrifices, some less ritualistic than others.

I could stroll down the road, grab the first person i see. Take said person into the woods, scream at the sky..(add name of supernatural being of your preference).. and kill said person. Who or what did i just sacrifice this individual too. NOTHING but my own free will.

I could stroll down the road, see a person being taken into the woods by another person. As stated person is screaming at the sky..(add name of supernatural being of your preference) I kill this person, so as to save the other. Who or what did i just sacrifice this individual too. NOTHING but own free will.

HAIL SATAN... Snip it just keep praying to yourself

[Mod Edit profanity - Do Not Circumvent Censors]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/8/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by godsenddeath
As far as the intended topic, I think some attention should be directed at the many other human sacrifices being offered up daily.

The young man offered up for an ideal, on the other side of the earth.
The person strapped to the lethal injection table, for a STATE crime.
The police officer gunned down, upholding STATE law.
The embryo of a 13 year old mother, raped by an upstanding citizen.

You get the point. All sacrifices, some less ritualistic than others.

I could stroll down the road, grab the first person i see. Take said person into the woods, scream at the sky..(add name of supernatural being of your preference).. and kill said person. Who or what did i just sacrifice this individual too. NOTHING but my own free will.

I could stroll down the road, see a person being taken into the woods by another person. As stated person is screaming at the sky..(add name of supernatural being of your preference) I kill this person, so as to save the other. Who or what did i just sacrifice this individual too. NOTHING but own free will.

HAIL SATAN... Snip it just keep praying to yourself

[Mod Edit profanity - Do Not Circumvent Censors]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/8/2010 by Sauron]

I really dont know what youre talking about, so forgive me if any of this comes off as offensive.

Sacrificing a person to a deity is a legitimate concept and im sure its still heavily practiced today.

On a larger scale, yes, war overseas is a sacrifice. To whom? certainly not to us or the fabricated threat 'terrorists' pose to us. Thats a controlled enemy that is only being used to perpetuate these action. The sacrifice could be to none of than the state. To the authority, or the "god" of the world which manifests as the collective will of the elite.

But when it comes to ritualistic murder. Any particular power can be strengthened through ritual and than the murder of a person by directing the life force (Nefesh, chi, prana etc) to that said power. This actually does result in a strengthening of the power and the person attached to it. So ritualistic murder does have a 'practical' aspect to it, despite how morally reprehensible it. This is likewise the basis of killing people to make sure we have a good harvest. Or the wilful sacrifice of a young man unhappy with his lot in life to the god 'mammon' - money, which is intended for the young man to be reborn under the influence of the archetypal power of mammon (to be born rich).

All of this is meaningless counter productive garbage anyways. you make a little short term gain in echange for great and interminable long term pain. Whether that comes in this world or the next. making deals with powers forces you to honor them, and given such powers care notjhing but the life force you provide for them, tahts gonna result in a heavy emotional strain.

Why people bother with the occult is beyond me.. so you can gain 'magical' powers? So you can know things about others or manipulate physical conditions.. Is any of this worth the pain that will come from this? Playing with G-ds creation like a jigsaw puzzle is not nice or correct.

Its as if a great artisan made a beautiful vessel. The point of the vessel was to be filled with a delicious wine. The artisian gives the vessel over to his handservant and tells him to take care of it so he can go fetch the wine. instead, the handservant grows bored of the look of the vessel and desires to make changes to it himself. By the time his master returns, the vessel is cracked and chipped and the color has faded. Its no longer a beautiful vessel. It'll have to be melted down and forged again. This is an allegory for what will happen to one who mutilates deforms his body (tattoing included), or conversely, one who attempts to mutilate deform G-ds creation by manipulating spiritual powers to perform your will. Youve usurped the will of g-d. Youre basically saying because im ABLE to do this, i WILL do it. That doesnt follow. Just because 'youre able' to do something doesnt mean you should do it. I COULD jump into niagra river and go down the falls but i know what would happen if i did that. Likeise here. Except the stupid, arrogant and naive want to play G-d and be a 'magician'. Such idiocy will result in some serious humbling.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Absolutley no offense taken, I cannot however speak of stated magical powers. As i have never sacrificed anything to any diety, therefore gaining no said magic.
Wait a minute.... am I having a discussion about magical powers.

Everything, I have typed I have erased, because i dont want to sound derogatory. However please feel free to think any fanciful human thought your wonderful human brain can imagine (emphasis on imagine).
also please read my post above the post you replied to

My appologies to the mods, my foul language was unacceptable.
Purely motivated by frustration.
HAIL...add imaginary deity of preference....

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I feel David Icke is on point with this, it is why cults/Illuminati/satanist do create fear and sacrifice.....does it really offer anything??? Nope not in the end because you always pay for what you did and we all know it's sick.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I believe that societies, and fraternities are good for society.

As far as ritual sacrifices i dont no much about them. Although blood sacrifice has been a long time tradition with many faiths. The Christian faith being a religioun that is centered around the blood sacrifice of Christ. Sing songs about blood, and use the blood spiritually as a tool for healings and other mystical acts.

Blood sacrifice is not something us new age of people like to talk about. Giving of ones life is powefull and those who know about the power of sacrifice know that blood is powerfull.

These societies keep traditions of the ancients and hold to teachings long lost by the marterialism by modern man.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
satanism is only really something well defined and believable to a christian. in fact i would go so far as to say you must be, at some root level, a christian to worship satan. i am not christain and i could not care less about satan and satanism as it is a christain construct - it has no affect on me what so ever. so much so that i even question the inherent level of 'evil' in someone who would claim to me 'BEHOLD: I AM SATANIC'. i would probably just chuckle and walk away thinking man, that person REALLY needs some attention and is doing the obvious to get it. . .david icke is a freaker who could just as easily write endlessly on how paper cups are taking over the world as he can with satanism. he is capable of this because he has an amazingly active imagination and a pension for desperately trying to make bizarre fantasies true.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

[i

My point is that there is a lot of evidence to discredit the idea that satanic ritual abuse and sacrifice is widespread. You can't just go around claiming whatever you want without backing it up(I'm talking about Icke here not the OP), and saying you know people who were in on it really isn't very convincing. "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." There is no compelling evidence to support Icke's claims.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by OnceReturned]

All of the profit made from books based on authors extraordinary claims without extraordinary evidence is insulting. However, it is no reason to dis-believe an innocent naive person who may have been subjected to a wealthy Satanic sect or grew up in a town where Satanic activity was vast.

Whenever a so called realization is advertised around the globe, many skeptics will claim there is not enough evidence. How is it possible to prove such a thing? These people are just trying to make money by going the distance to prove a point regarding Satanism but, again it has little to do with true facts and the percentage of the activity being vast in your community or to be truly made up fiction.

Many of these so called Satanic urban legends have exposed the underground wealthy Satanic cults in the publications industry. They have exposed the fringe aspect to something which is in fact widespread in selective areas of the U.S. They are just making money off the truth which is then perceived as phony by Satanists and non-religious people who are skeptic. Part of the Satanic exposure is true. It is just a fact but, books, internet and T.V. sensationalize it to a degree that appears to be tragic and stupied which causes doubt in the average person's mind if it is in fact just a job done well by the press.

If Satanic activity does exsist in other areas, like it did in my hometown, how would you prove it anyway? I personally experienced it in a social environment from the time I was a child to my 30's. I have no reason to get up on the stand and announce it or flaunt it to get attention. The topic is for conversing in a intelligent and open minded fashion. Just for observation and educating yourself and those around you who might be curious as well.

Evidence is asking for the impossible because....for example, we are talking about a society of secret Satanic wealthy groups that hide in plain sight. Their whole agenda is to rid the world of evidence in the sense that their sacred belief system is shut down from the bulk of the common everyday citizen that has no concern other than working and providing for their family. If a Satanic cult wants to sacrifice a person, they will do it whether or not it is written later as non-credible evidence in a newspaper or risking themselves to international exposure, in which case the cult will vanish quickly avoiding interrogation. The wealthy Satanic sect in my hometown was not convicted of murder. The 2 teenage boys were. Now it looks to be an urban legend involving adolescent kids high on drugs. How do you explain that? The boy left behind a diary which contained the names of the elderly sect. He was not trusted by the cult and intent and purpose for his death was for that reason. The motive suggests the evidence and that's usually true in most Satanic killings but, the end result is always confusion to the public or some sort of made up fiction regarding a lost youth with a drug problem. In cases such as these, you have to ponder endlessly over what you read and believe.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Once again...many (if not most) of you are confusing Satanism with something that's very much not Satanism.
No one is disputing that there is ritual sacrifice in whatever capacity for reasons as yet unknown to us.
However, it is not part of what is officially recognized as Satanism.
I'm wagering that quite a few of you are just posting without reading any of what's been previously discussed in this thread.
There are plenty of real Satanists on ATS that would be more than happy to discuss what Satanism actually is.
So, before you jump to media-frenzy idealized assumptions, just read and ask.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
In the three books by Icke I've read he doesn't have a distinct movement linked to Satanism.
He uses the term loosely to refer to the "Serpent Cult" from ancient Babylon and describes how - under various guises - it was the blood-cult that founded the world religions being fed to the sheeple today by truly empowered occult "priests" behind the scenes.
He traces ritual calendars, common tropes of trinities and discursive sun (Christianity) and moon (Islam) worship back to these rituals that allowed certain bloodlines to activate their magical "alien" DNA.
In his writings one will find references to "Jewish" Satanic rituals or "Masonic" Satanic rituals - even "Mormon" Satanic rituals. To him it's all off-shoots of a common root.
He labels anything reprehensible as "Satanic" for effect.

And indeed, the Bible is rife with ritual sacrifices, not only that of Isaac (almost) and Jesus. In Judges 11:29-40 Jephthah sacrificed his daughter to Jehova (God), to seal his victory deal over the Ammonites.
So human sacrifice is clearly expected and accepted by the Biblical God.
www.evilbible.com...
But that is their atrocious Biblical morality to sort out - or at least the sheeple who follow the shills, and laughibly try to make others out as "evil".

Anton LaVey, whatever he may have been, totally forbade human or animal sacrifices in his "The Satanic Bible".

Under no circumstance would a Satanist sacrifice any animal or baby ... The purest form of carnal existence reposes in the bodies of animals and human children who have not grown old enough to to deny themselves their natural desires. Thay can perceive things that the average human can never hope to. Therefore the Satanist holds these beings in a sacred regard, knowing he can learn much from these natural magicians of the world. ("The Satanic Bible", 1969: Avon Books, P. 89)
Only a symbolic sacrifice of an enemy is accepted as a verbal or psychological curse - but only if so chosen.

So, if you believe that the sacrificing of animals or humans is wrong, then LaVeyan Satanism is far superior to the true Satanic blood-cults of the Abrahamic faiths. And it doesn't even claim morality, unlike the religions that cause ongoing bloody wars, and brainwash people out of their money.
LaVeyan Satanism for me offers liberation from the truely gruesome Satanism of the World Religions.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Of course Satanism is on a huge scale - and everyone is against Jesus.

So, what I would like to ask members is this - would you rather have evil, or would you rather have good?

It seems the world has opted for evil.

Which is such a stupid decision - because evil will ruin the world, and us.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

I'd rather have a newer faith, with no proven record of ever demanding human or animal sacrifices, or indeed blood from a divine/human hybrid like Jesus by his bloodthirsty "Father".
Is that really "good" in the first place?
But if Christianity is "good", then you probably actually follow St Paul.

The only people who make God and Jesus out as evil in that milieu are the literalists. They are telling their sheeple that the Bible is a literal rule-book, and essentially Jesus actually advocated self-mutilation in Mark 9:43-48. They are taking people away from the true mystery and constant review of interpretation - and yet these are the charlatans who would currently claim to "own" Jesus.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
So what does Satan represent to the LaVeyan Satanist?
Please see the nine Satanic statements.
www.churchofsatan.com...
Yes, the self-delusion and moral confusion of the right-hand (wing) paths still lead to much evil.
But Satanism and Satanic ideas are on an unprecedented scale.
People are turning from the bloodshed and hypocrisy.
So, encouragingly Satanism is growing.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join