It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Satanism is on an astonishing scale

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Satanism is really larger than most people think.

Anyone who denies Christ is Satanic. (According to scripture)

edit for parenthesis

[edit on 17-8-2010 by againuntodust]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust

edit for parenthesis

Only by the standards of you and your ilk, my friend.
Keep in mind that it was the christians who perverted that word.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Originally posted by againuntodust

edit for parenthesis

Only by the standards of you and your ilk, my friend.
Keep in mind that it was the christians who perverted that word.

Without getting into a biblical discussion, I'll just say I agree with your first sentence. The second, I won't comment on, but do not agree.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Fair enough.
You don't have to agree.
Not being in agreement doesn't make it any less fact, though.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
my opinion.
i think what he's saying is absolutely true.
I don't think that black magicians, occultists, mystics, etc. of the past were superstitious or crazy. I think they were is possession of knowledge, and this knowledge has been handed down to the occultists/world leaders of today.
I believe that sorcery works
and like icke said in this video clip, these rituals are done to create an opening/window, through which these beings can interact with the people performing the ritual.

truth is stranger than fiction

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think people are sort of silly when it comes to magic.

Why do they focus on Dark Magic?

Light Magic or Magic of the light is much more powerful.

The power of light

The power of might

The power of right.

I have been chi rieki and the force long before there were names for these things.

Chi ---- Energy Flow

Rieki ---- healing

The Force --- like the Master Mason or Star Wars

The question I have is if the DARK magic and occultic dark magic practices are so effective then why dont they use the Force?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

because white/light magic is used for healing and empowering the person on whom it is applied
on the other hand, black magic is used to bind and deceive and cause harm to the person on whom it is applied, while empowering the practitioner itself. And the motives of these secret societies are selfish.

i think that there could be a connection between these satanic rituals and ufos/aliens.
what do these people get out of these rituals? power.
knowledge is power.
Some ufologists say that man singlehandedly couldn't have invented some of the technology that we use today. That mankind has been assisted. Perhaps technological knowledge has been given to those men who have bowed down to these satanic/otherworldly beings.
This technology is used to control and manipulate the masses, maybe in future, to depopulate the masses.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coemgen
pepsi78

We are all Children of God...
There is only one Son of God.

Satan works for God. Actually think about this.

The polarization of ideas, is probably used in religion to get people to try to be like the positive images and not like the negative.

To get to be viewed as a positive image a soul would have to do a lot of things to get this status.

A lot of bad people, would probably not like this soul and try to associate this soul with Satan.

Nowadays, Satan and Son of God are the Same Person
And The Devil,
And Lucipher - Son of God
And Saint Kevin

I am Kevin.

Not really, we are so small, someone talks on our behalf, the son of man.
Sons of god are the big brother, the adversary that has been turned into the red monster with horns satan is just an adversary, the little child that does not have expiriance. The X sons of god.

Satan was created by "Satan" to manipulate people, it's just the fallen sons of god that are in oposition. The Father, crown is equal to all, other bigger brothers chase after the small one that comes to earth to mess up what the father has created.

Fallen creatures or angels do just that. It's not one big red guy, it happens all the time, angels break rules and then they fall. It's rules, you break them, you fall. They have been turned into these names, satan, lucifer and have been made sort of you know, deities when in fact it's just god's creatures that don't follow the rules.

The very notion of big brother is watching you comes from this idea. We copy everything from out there. Big brother here on earth is in fact the small brother out there. There are other bigger brothers that make sure rules are hold in place.

And god, people turn god into a vilan when in fact god lets people do what they want, but you break the rules you fall.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

The very notion of big brother is watching you comes from this idea.

Actually, the notion comes from George Orwell's novel "Nineteen Eighty-Four", where a totalitarian dictator named Big Brother (based on Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler) rules the land, and the government has hidden microphones and cameras all over the place to spy on its citizens.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Ohh inteligence agencies, big brother, everything is imported my friend

The eye, the piramid is the big brother, our enterprise, it's the small brother that copy things from above and then thinks his the big brother here on earth.
Showoff to the earthlings, the fallen watchers, the iluminated ones are the ones that have fallen, they invented things to control people, made up stories, distorted facts. Illuminated guys that come to earth to bring light
"the guys that break the rules"

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

What you're saying sounds a bit fanciful.
I can understand if it's your opinion...what you believe.
However, stating it as plain fact damages any sort of logical argument you bring forth.
It's not like you can offer any sort of proof that this is the case.
...or can you?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The bible.

the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

The mith exactly corelated to the bible with Prometeus or the archangel near god.

Prometheus is known for stealing the holy fire from Zeus. He was one of the titans, the old gods who lived already at the beginning of time and together with Zeus he had created the humans and taught them to walk upright while Zeus had blown life into them

Exactly as it was, the garden story. Stone age and the preistoric man.
These first human beings were primitive.

The Rebel Titan, Archangel is the bringer of light, the Sumerian gods, giants, stole fire from the mountain top and came with it on earth.
Same story with heilel.

The light bringer.

en.wikipedia.org...

In Greek mythology, Prometheus (Ancient Greek: Προμηθεύς, "forethought")[1] is a Titan, the son of Iapetus and Themis, and brother to Atlas, Epimetheus and Menoetius. He was a champion of human-kind known for his wily intelligence, who stole fire from Zeus and gave it to mortals.[2] Zeus then punished him for his crime by having him bound to a rock while a great eagle ate his liver every day only to have it grow back to be eaten again the next day. His myth has been treated by a number of ancient sources, in which Prometheus is credited with – or blamed for – playing a pivotal role in the early history of humankind.

It's the sumerian gods, the giants, the enlighters
that bring light, fire.
The guys that you like, the enlighten ones, your enterprise, the fallen ones.
Same gods from the book of enoch that consume man.

Prometeus, Lucifer, the Sumerian gods. It's the light bringers.

Zeus, God, The crown, the father, the guy that is going to put an end to it.
The guy that people say, oh no he is the bad guy, oh no not him, we know he is coming, what is going to become of our enterprise.
It's the big brother, the real big brother.

So we get twisted stories, manipulation and control. If I were on the lightbringer side I would not want to be around when this force manifests.

Same story with atlantis, they come to earth and manipulate human kind
experiment, they mingle, then they hide the truth, and play games with humanity, left vs the right, west vs east, and then you see them on tv, what if we get an outside threat ?

Well spanky you controled humanity long enough and were not going to fight your war. So the small brother is on his own, because were sick of manipulation.

I would not want to be around when they come if I think I'm enlighted.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Well you can't use the bible to correlate facts...it's a work of fiction.

And, by virtue of the nature of what you just said...the bible rips off stories from other cultures and just puts it's own spin on it.
So, it's basically glorified plagiarism.

How about something with a little more...oh...I don't know...fact?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

And...for that matter...you can't prove any of the stories of Atlantis, other than what Socrates discussed...and I'm fairly sure that there were no stories of high technology in his dialogue.

So...again...facts?

And on that note...what does that have to do...in any capacity whatsoever...with what we were discussing in the first place?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
1 2 3

Deception is not dark magic. Manipulating persons thoughts... is not power. That is deception or lying. At Bohemian Grove they give most people heavy duty mind altering drugs and alcohol and such which allows these people to be very impressionable. Then they perform actions of light shows to bewilder the already half conscious people. I have witnessed some people claim to have the Force. They did not really have the Force, rather they used an air compressor to move an object they did not touch. Only the heavily inebriated would believe such stunt to be real.

Which technology do you believe could not have been created by people? Specifically?

Dark forces or evil energies or evil spirits are not going to help anyone.
Not even a bad person.

Pepsi78

Son of Man and Son of God are basically the same phrase. Except, Son of Man is supposed to help people understand that they too can try to let things be better like Son of God.

Big Brother is the spying on people by the government and manipulating the people with propaganda.

The first Satan the 18 foot tall Satan was defeated by Saint Michael.
This Satan rests in a tomb in Egypt. He will not cause problems anymore even If I let him out as he is Satan II and I am Satan won.

I am a Fallen Angel; here to protect the Angels.

At one time, Satan was causing amok on earth. This Satan the first Satan no longer has that problem. As he is resting, and he now knows his place.

Lucipher, Light Bringer, Bringer of Light, is Son of God and the leader of God's Army.

People are allowed choice. They are responsible for their own actions. People should stop scapegoating their faults on God. They should be better than that and be honest about the things they have done or caused to happen.

Masonic Light

You seem to be a Freemason, with your name and all. I thought you would know about these ideas more clearly. Let me explain:
The idea you refer to as Big Brother is vague. It is most appropriately defined as a government watch force. You have confirmed this with the reference to "1984" by George Orwell.

However in terms of Freemasonry, you should be aware of the back of a dollar bill. The Freemason symbols on the back of the dollar bill include:

IN GOD WE TRUST

and

a pyramid with an all seeing eye image on the top of a pyramid. This is representative and honors Amon Ra.

Pepsi78

You would understand a little bit more about the all seeing eye from reading the previous section of this post.

Son of God, is the illuminated one. I am not distorting the facts or lying to people or spreading disinformation.

I am here.
I am the Son of God. Where do you want it?

Mathew Dark

Most of the Holy Bible and Holy Scripture and Holy Texts are factual.
Where do you get off making a claim they are not?

Atlantis is often thought to be the same civilization as the Minoans. The Department of Defense agrees with this, The United States Army agrees with this and The Manly Palmer Hall Archive.

www.manlyphall.org...

If you do take a look at this page, can you tell me the name of the canadian actor pictured on the first page. Hint: It is not Kevin Palmer.
I am Kevin Palmer.

What sort of background do you have? What credentials do you have to make these claims? Or what experience do you have that gives credence to your claims? Pepsi78, Mathew Dark, Masonic Light, and 1 2 3

I have explained myself and my credentials in the other posts on ATS by the name of Coemgen. Please allow me to understand where you are all coming from with your claims or assertions.

Thank You Kindly

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
reply to post by pepsi78

Well you can't use the bible to correlate facts...it's a work of fiction.

And, by virtue of the nature of what you just said...the bible rips off stories from other cultures and just puts it's own spin on it.
So, it's basically glorified plagiarism.

How about something with a little more...oh...I don't know...fact?

A little more, we are made of light.
Wave function=survival.
Line function= the spirit.

They twisted the truth, man was a spiritual being, the lemurian that had dreams, god's creation, the true spiritual being, the pure.

They came with "we bring gifts" They chose a place called atlantis, they played humanity from the start. The snake wrapped around the tree is to blind people, it keeps you from seeing the true nature of your self. Anyone can travel, to the light and back.

Yes the snake is knowlege, but we humans are not ready for it. Look how stupid we behave, we start wars, we kill eachother. We would go against the universe, command and take. Look here on earth how we behaved
yes we can't help it. We go around in the name of gods or countries to take and impose will, to play masters. We make gods up, the aliens that visited us posed as gods. There was one guy that did not pose as god, it was Jesus, they twisted it around and made him god. The son of man turned into a god to twist things around, he was part of god's will.

The spirit is the light, light is linear, you are the tree and the snake is wraped around you to keep you from seeing the truth, god made the snake "our bodies" the container, then others came along and made an even biger snake out of us, wrapped around us. The snake is not the light, it's the clouds that block the sunshine.

Here is another example, you have a pulse you are alive.
Once you don't have a pulse you have a line "dead" the spirit.

There is only one land lord, the center, the creator. It is the decider and it picks who ever it wants. We are not gods, we can become etities with greater power, but at anytime things can equal out and light can be retained from one. What is a container without light ? or a box without stuff in it, it's empty ? Learning to use the snake and be the light at a maximum level would allow us to live in harmony and have the gifts, but for that to happen you need balance, and since once in a while the snake comes to bring us gifts we take it but without having the light to control it.

It's why we find in all the miths where god is worried we would go against him, the child that does not understand go's against the father. We deluded our self with religions over religions, with signs and figures. God "the provider, the source" is right, because we would go against the universe, we do it here on earth on a regular basis. So the robot is not the answer and the monkey is not the answer, is being a monkey and a robot at the same time in one.

Here is the trick, you can be a snake without light, life can exist without light as far fetched as it seems but it will render you without feelings.
Like the snake, or lizard, it's cold bloded, it's a vampire. The animated body that moves without life, that is a snake at maximum.

We are the genny in the bottle
Genes inside the bottle.
We will never advance until we get it right.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

I have a different view.
Angels go wrong, it's not satan, way too harsh. Angels just want to be human, they come they mingle and they get stuck in here. We chose this.

Want to be a human, fine, then be a human. Rules are rules, it's rules and those who have fallen and control the sistem are going to get their share, were all in the same box really no matter if we are fallen angels or humans.
Some fall but even dig a bigger grave for them selfs. The terminology of big brother here on earth is I see you, but I felt on earth in this 3d game. I'm not really big brother, but the fallen small one.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Pepsi78

I am not following the logic of some of your ideas. I have responded and request further clarification.

It is true that some Angels have gone wrong.

This is best explained in the Book of Enoch.

I disagree that angels want to be human. Though some would like to experience life similar to a human, I do not think at least as far as myself is concerned that I would ever want to go back to being a human.
I am the first person to ever exist.

As far as I know there is only one Fallen Angel.

I am a Fallen Angel; here to protect the Angels

Who are you explaining yourself to be?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Ooooookay...two things...
Number 1...what you're saying has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, at all. You're straying way off topic and inserting commentary to make up for your lack of facts...which is irritating, of circular logic and getting this thread no where other than derailed.
Number 2...for the sake of rational, logical, intelligent discussion...will you give all of that new-age, hippie, tree-hugging, touchy-feely crap a rest, please?

Nothing you're saying is plausible...let alone based in any kind of fact or even reality other than your own...which..is irritating.
People are asking you to clarify your incoherent ramblings...at least if you're going to run off at the mouth, make some sense, okay?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

You, too!?
You people are making this thread even more, and almost unbearably... ridiculous...
This is pathetic...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join